Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. (28053 Views)

Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. / All The Wahala That Comes With Having Best Friend Of The Opposite Sex / Would You Still Marry Your Fiancé If Unforeseen Disability Happens To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by NaijaDoWell: 9:57am On Jan 27, 2015
I hear!
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 27, 2015
RaeMystix:
Lawd; My sis will be due in a month's time, and will be with us for about six weeks after birth. I'm actually not trying to think much about that, cos I can't handle noises for a long period of time. I easily do get headaches.

Are you kidding me? smiley
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by ataller1: 10:14am On Jan 27, 2015
[size=8pt][/size][quote author=malonephills post=30042680]me and my uncle fought because of same issue, at nite when his baby startd cryin it wud b like hell, one day my uncle came out at midnite wonderin hw entrance door was open he met me sitin outside he ask wht was wrong hw on earth wud I tell him his baby made me awake, I jst find one rubbish lie frame, several tymz na so so lie..uncle tire 4 my lie one day rake for me N me self no dey gree naxo we scatter evrytin[ cheesy/quote]
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2015
olexy4real:

LWKMD4HO lolzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

bros no be laffing mata oh. He just gave us some of d risks involved and am not sure I can handle all of dem. Maybe when I grow again I go fit. cheesy
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by deanxy: 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by deanxy: 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
I don't know who is more wiser btw you, Op and the fish brain mod that brought this trash to the fp.
But I know that a mosquito wise pass both of you!

u go skol so?
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by oweniwe(m): 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

When dat time come, you go dey stare at the baby 30 times per hour Lol...cheesy

why did you say that?
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
oweniwe:

why did you say that?

Because you're face to face with "you" created...your product... your child grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by oweniwe(m): 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

only a jobless man will be starring at a face....

And a man in love.......!!....
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
oweniwe:
emusmith:

only a jobless man will be starring at a face....

And a man in love.......!!....

I knew grin
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by RaeMystix: 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

Are you kidding me? smiley
Nope! smiley
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
RaeMystix:

Nope! smiley

How will you do it then? cheesy
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by RaeMystix: 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

Don't know what to do @ the moment; but promise my brain my brain will devise a plan, once the situation arises.
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by RaeMystix: 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

Don't know what i'll do @ the moment; but promise my brain my brain will devise a plan, once the situation arises.
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
RaeMystix:

Don't know what to do @ the moment; but promise my brain my brain will devise a plan, once the situation arises.

LoL .. I like your sincerity cheesy

Your brain will...
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
So you guys are just knowing these things? You think marriage is fried rice and chicken? With the way you all run your mouths pressurizing people to marry with statements like " your mates are getting married every saturday", "you are getting old", "Go and marry" bla bla bla. Una no think deep say marriage na work? Oya now go and marry! Una dey fear. grin grin
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by RaeMystix: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

LoL .. I like your sincerity cheesy

Your brain will...
Until then
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
RaeMystix:

Until then

Yea smiley
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by realborn(m): 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
malonephills:
That part where my(our) child will cry at night oh boi me don't sh*t with my sleep thooo! Have promise myself sha wen I gt married N my wifey gave birth I will travel for 3month cox I cnt stand that new baby wahala.....not what you think my kid brother will act for me in my absence nt to my privacy anyways may God help me sha

I have been married for 5 years with no child(ren). We have spent loads of money trying to conceive. My wife and I cannot wait to hear the cry of a baby in our house. Different strokes for different folks! smiley
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
realborn:

I have been married for 5 years with no child(ren). We have spent loads of money trying to conceive. My wife and I cannot wait to hear the cry of a baby in our house. Different strokes for different folks! smiley

May this Year be your Year of a double portion in Jesus Name!

2 Likes

Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Deejavuu(f): 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

Amen smiley

1 Like

Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
deanxy:

u go skol so?

Yes. But I doubt if you attended any.
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by RaeMystix: 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
RaeMystix:

cheesy

How are you? smiley
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Deejavuu:

Amen smiley

Thanks dearie. smiley
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by RaeMystix: 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

How are you? smiley

I'm doing great; Thanks for asking.You?
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
RaeMystix:

I'm doing great; Thanks for asking.You?

Resting my back abed... How did your day go?
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by RaeMystix: 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

Resting my back abed... How did your day go?
The day isn't over yet...Still after 8pm right?. So far, my dad has been great.
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
RaeMystix:

The day isn't over yet...Still after 8pm right?. So far, my dad has been great.

oh nice... good to hear...You watch wrestling? smiley
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by realborn(m): 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

smiley Amen
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
realborn:

I have been married for 5 years with no child(ren).chai! Are you serious? We have spent loads of money trying to conceive. My wife and I cannot wait to hear the cry of a baby in our house.lord will grant your desire Different strokes for different folks! smiley
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by RaeMystix: 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

oh nice... good to hear...You watch wrestling? smiley
Used to be a hell of a fan, but not so much any longer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously / He Fought On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.