Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. (28042 Views)

Whenever I Invite Her Home, She Always Comes With One Of Her Friends. / All The Wahala That Comes With Having Best Friend Of The Opposite Sex / Would You Still Marry Your Fiancé If Unforeseen Disability Happens To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
RaeMystix:

Used to be a hell of a fan, but not so much any longer.

grin, why did you relax?
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by RaeMystix: 12:51am On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:

grin, why did you relax?

Big girl things. cheesy
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 28, 2015
RaeMystix:

Big girl things. cheesy

Lol...You didn't ask me how I got to know? grin
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by RaeMystix: 4:28am On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

Lol...You didn't ask me how I got to know? grin
Hmmm!....How did you get to know about my love for wrestling?
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 29, 2015
RaeMystix:

Hmmm!....How did you get to know about my love for wrestling?

I know a wrestler bearing that name...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by RaeMystix: 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

I know a wrestler bearing that name...cheesy
Ray Mystico the Spanish ex wrestler with the mask?..Love him
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
RaeMystix:

Ray Mystico the Spanish ex wrestler with the mask?..Love him

Short guy on a mask? cheesy
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by RaeMystix: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
emusmith:

Short guy on a mask? cheesy
Yeah!...He was a regular on the Friday Night smack down...Brother of Eddie Mystico( Spanish version for Mystic).
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
RaeMystix:

Yeah!...He was a regular on the Friday Night smack down...Brother of Eddie Mystico( Spanish version for Mystic).

Hmm...Wrestling seems fake to me...Like an arranged stuff cheesy
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by ejikeme(m): 1:34am On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:

back in early '90s wrestling was awesome. hitman hart, owen hart, jack the snake, andrew the giant, hogan, warrior etc wrestling was it. last watched wrestling 1999 when they started movie script there and changed the name from wwf to wwe....
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by RaeMystix: 4:33am On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:

It is....That's no secret...Just watch them on YouTube
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 30, 2015
RaeMystix:

It is....That's no secret...Just watch them on YouTube

hmm..
OK...
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2015
ejikeme:

back in early '90s wrestling was awesome. hitman hart, owen hart, jack the snake, andrew the giant, hogan, warrior etc wrestling was it. last watched wrestling 1999 when they started movie script there and changed the name from wwf to wwe....

On point!
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by RaeMystix: 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:

hmm..
OK...
Yeah!
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
RaeMystix:

Yeah!

Where you at?
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by RaeMystix: 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:

Where you at?
At home.
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
RaeMystix:

At home.

OK...Won't you ask me back? grincheesygrincheesy
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by RaeMystix: 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:

OK...Won't you ask me back? grincheesygrincheesy
Back where?
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
RaeMystix:

Back where?

Just kidding... I'm sure you're good?
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by RaeMystix: 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:

Just kidding... I'm sure you're good?
Yes I am..Thanks for asking.
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
RaeMystix:

Yes I am..Thanks for asking.

You're welcome... How's your day rolling? smiley
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by RaeMystix: 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:

You're welcome... How's your day rolling? smiley
Good so far.
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
RaeMystix:

Good so far.

You're a stud?
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by RaeMystix: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:

You're a stud?
Yes I am.
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
RaeMystix:

Yes I am.

At?
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by RaeMystix: 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
emusmith:

At?
I do not want to disclose what university I attend....Hope you don't find it offensive.
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
RaeMystix:

I do not want to disclose what university I attend....Hope you don't find it offensive.
Not at all...smiley.. It's a good thing...
Re: Some Unforeseen "Costs" Marriage Comes With. by terson: 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
only a fool will not listen cos am sure u're sharing out of experience.
Tnk u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? / How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.