Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

INEC And NYSC Promises To Ensure The Safety Of Corpers INEC Adhoc Staffs - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / INEC And NYSC Promises To Ensure The Safety Of Corpers INEC Adhoc Staffs (1922 Views)

9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp / Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers / Delta State Coordinator Embezzles Corpers INEC Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC And NYSC Promises To Ensure The Safety Of Corpers INEC Adhoc Staffs by urchbarbie(f): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hey ‘corpers’, fret not, for you will be adequately protected during the 2015 general elections.

The leadership of the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, and the Independent National Electoral Commission have assured the National Youth Service Corps members who would be participating in the 2015 general elections of ‘safety’ during and after the elections.

The Director General of the NYSC scheme, Brigadier General Johnson Olawunmi, told journalists on Wednesday that provision has been placed on ground to ensure the protection of lives of NYSC members before, during and after the electoral activities.

He revealed that the NYSC was partnering with some Nigeria security agencies to see that the lives of all the corps members are protected and also to ensure that their welfare and logistics were adequately taken care of during the election.

“It is the duty of INEC to provide adequate security for corps members, who will be used as ad hoc staff for the 2015 elections.”

While advising corps members to be of good conduct during the 2015 elections activities, he noted that they would be paid for their services.

In times past, corps members have been victims of the election violence.
Re: INEC And NYSC Promises To Ensure The Safety Of Corpers INEC Adhoc Staffs by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 23, 2015
Lairs . . . Lairs . . . .Lairs.
Re: INEC And NYSC Promises To Ensure The Safety Of Corpers INEC Adhoc Staffs by ewosk: 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
e be like say# dem wan tell us another story again o
Re: INEC And NYSC Promises To Ensure The Safety Of Corpers INEC Adhoc Staffs by ogefila1(m): 3:43am On Jan 24, 2015
Hello members! I registered for Ad Hoc Staff online in lagos, Mushin LG. My colleage who registered online too told me that the names of the selected staff has been sent down to INEC office that she has seen hers( in Ogbomosho). Then I went to INEC office in my area & I was told no list has been sent to their office concerning the Ad Hoc staff reg.

Is there any applicant (on this forum) of Ad hoc staff in Mushin Local Govt Area who has any info on this?
Tnx 4ur reply.
Re: INEC And NYSC Promises To Ensure The Safety Of Corpers INEC Adhoc Staffs by urchbarbie(f): 5:29am On Jan 24, 2015
Just hold on. Mayb they r yet to paste itm they av pasted in d inec office here in Taraba state.
ogefila1:
Hello members! I registered for Ad Hoc Staff online in lagos, Mushin LG. My colleage who registered online too told me that the names of the selected staff has been sent down to INEC office that she has seen hers( in Ogbomosho). Then I went to INEC office in my area & I was told no list has been sent to their office concerning the Ad Hoc staff reg.

Is there any applicant (on this forum) of Ad hoc staff in Mushin Local Govt Area who has any info on this?
Tnx 4ur reply.
Re: INEC And NYSC Promises To Ensure The Safety Of Corpers INEC Adhoc Staffs by akaahs(m): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
All na wash,In God we trust 4 protection.
Re: INEC And NYSC Promises To Ensure The Safety Of Corpers INEC Adhoc Staffs by amanda2013(f): 10:45am On Jan 25, 2015
Is it all corp members that will participate or only those that registered?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC And NYSC Promises To Ensure The Safety Of Corpers INEC Adhoc Staffs by SHOPPERS(m): 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
At our last CDs. Our funny but serious lgi talk say d first security tip na to find escape route
Re: INEC And NYSC Promises To Ensure The Safety Of Corpers INEC Adhoc Staffs by onegig(m): 10:20am On Jan 26, 2015
If you love yourself. Please overlook the peanuts they want to pay you. Your life is much more important than 50k they want to pay you.

Nigeria does not give a hoot about your life. They would just commiserate, read speeches and make promises and few weeks later you are forgotten and only your family have to carry the burden of your demise or incapacitation.

Even the president hasn't provided security for himself let alone you corps member. Abstain and go your papa house.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC, 2013 Batch ‘A‘ Posting | Call-up Letters Is Finally Out / Corpers In Benin City, Edo State. / Latest News From Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.