Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? (12070 Views)

Best-sale Acrylic Scarves Keep You Fashion And Warm In This Cold Winter / How To Keep You Fashion Always / What Are You Fashion Related Questions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by spikedcylinder: 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2009
Is that her husband? I thought she was married to the kind of some small country?
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by busygirl(f): 5:51am On Jan 03, 2009
yep, that's her husband!
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by spikedcylinder: 9:16am On Jan 05, 2009
I see. . . .
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by WesleyanA(f): 1:42am On Jan 06, 2009
I would say my friends
I don't think i look up to any celebrity for fashion or for anything for that matter. Real ppl around me have the biggest influence.
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by MrCrackles(m): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2009
WesleyanA:

I would say my friends
I don't think i look up to any celebrity for fashion or for anything for that matter. Real ppl around me have the biggest influence.

Word! wink
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by spikedcylinder: 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2009
MrCrackles:

Word! wink

How were your holidays darling? wink
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by MrCrackles(m): 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2009
spikedcylinder:

How were your holidays darling? wink

It was brilliant oo babe, hence my reason for not even using the net outhere, chai, too much enjoyment!
Hope u had a nice one too? happy nu yr by the way
! wink kiss
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by tope2000(f): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2009
I am feeling RIHANNA right now cool
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by iice(f): 10:56am On Jan 20, 2009
I could never dress like my friends undecided
The closest person i share very similar style to is my sister.
Even then, she's more 'refined' than i am
The women in my social group tend to dress the same undecided 
Like they all look alike from head to toe.  .  .ugh. 

Reason why i like andre3000, he doesn't have to look like anybody.
He has his own thing going on grin
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by MrCrackles(m): 11:02am On Jan 20, 2009
I am really bold and brave when it comes to fashion
Not scared of rocking that odd bit of fashion stuff which others might deem absurd or weird!
It makes a statement at the end of the day
cheesy
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by spikedcylinder: 11:03am On Jan 20, 2009
iice:

I could never dress like my friends undecided
The closest person i share very similar style to is my sister.
Even then, she's more 'refined' than i am
The women in my social group tend to dress the same undecided 
Like they all look alike from head to toe.  .  .ugh. 

Reason why i like andre3000, he doesn't have to look like anybody.
He has his own thing going on grin

Yes of course. Thats why you wear toe socks, tooth rings and eye lid caps! tongue
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by iice(f): 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2009
MrCrackles:

I am really bold and brave when it comes to fashion
Not scared of rocking that odd bit of fashion stuff which others might deem absurd or weird!
It makes a statement at the end of the day
cheesy

Only if you loose the pink shirt angry grin
But i totally get. I like mixing and doing a split personality thing when i dress up.

spikedcylinder:

Yes of course. Thats why you wear toe socks, tooth rings and eye lid caps! tongue

You know you like my toe socks grin
I go send you some if you like tongue
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by spikedcylinder: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2009
Send me toe socks? Anyama! tongue
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by bluespice(f): 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2009
different people influence me
my dressing is not entirely girly neither is it sporty
im just inbetween, hence i might be seen sporting a 7-inch heel today
and a punk rock calf boot complete with buckles n all the next day

no body jare,
ok gimme someone that loves the quirky things as well as what i just mentioned ^^^
and thats who influences me tongue
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by MrCrackles(m): 11:47am On Jan 22, 2009
iice:

Only if you loose the pink shirt angry grin
But i totally get. I like mixing and doing a split personality thing when i dress up.

The Pinkys with me have come to stay luv! cheesy kiss
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by iice(f): 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

The Pinkys with me have come to stay luv! cheesy kiss

angry angry

tongue kiss. . .
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by tRoOE(f): 2:56am On Jan 25, 2009
I inspired myself kiss kiss,my dressing comes with my personality grin grin
Let just say, am a very unique person tongue
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by D1KeleVra(m): 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2009
tRoOE:

I inspired myself kiss kiss,my dressing comes with my personality grin grin
Let just say, am a very unique person tongue

Yea, i support this. smiley But what if someone has a 'uniquely' sh!tty personality? cheesy tongue
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by MrCrackles(m): 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2009
D1KeleVra:

Yea, i support this. smiley But what if someone has a 'uniquely' sh!tty personality? cheesy tongue

grin
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by ikamefa(f): 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2009
@topic i dont know jare undecided

if my nuts " grin " and lumps can fit into it cheesy

i guess am wearing it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, i guess i tend not to follow trends or any personality i just do me! wink
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by MrCrackles(m): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2009
ikamefa:

@topic i dont know jare undecided

if my nuts " grin " and lumps can fit into it cheesy

i guess am wearing it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, i guess i tend not to follow trends or any personality i just do me! wink

The ever spontaneous IKaAA! grin
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by ikamefa(f): 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2009
MrCrackles:

The ever spontaneous IKaAA! grin

tongue cheesy
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by MrCrackles(m): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2009
London City Boys influence my work dress sense, you gotta breeze in and out looking dapper and suave

I like a bit of the aristocrats dress sense too!
grin
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by chiogo(f): 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2009
Nobody influences my fashion sense really. Rather I influence myself and just go with the trend. Like if it's really cold, I'll go with a hoodie/sweater, pair of jeans, and long boots.
Ok, maybe hip hop influences me just a bit 'cause I'm a sucker for sneakers. I just love 'em especially the colorful, high-top ones - Nike, pastries. . .I'm all in.
In the summer, I'm into dresses, flats and maybe heels if I can handle it, caprice, and leggings. I basically just go with the flow. undecided
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by MrCrackles(m): 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2009
chiogo:

Nobody influences my fashion sense really. Rather I influence myself and just go with the trend. Like if it's really cold, I'll go with a hoodie/sweater, pair of jeans, and long boots.
Ok, maybe hip hop influences me just a bit 'cause I'm a sucker for sneakers. I just love 'em especially the colorful, high-top ones - Nike, pastries. . .I'm all in.
In the summer, I'm into dresses, flats and maybe heels if I can handle it, caprice, and leggings. I basically just go with the flow. undecided

I like!I like!! cheesy
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by sammyjl(f): 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2009
myself
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by chamotex(m): 12:47am On Apr 02, 2009
Nah! i gat my own swag
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by Uby40(m): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2009
i inspire myself. i'm not a wanna be, i just do my thang,and thrive to always look good,even while asleep, but my frnds think i'm more of a Nigerian Kanye West with my looks,which i dont think so
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by D1KeleVra(m): 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2009
lolol. Nigerian Louis Vuitton Don? lololollol roflmfffffffffao! grin grin grin cheesy grin tongue cheesy
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by PeeDaVinci: 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2009
Baba Giwa Cut and Sew
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by D1KeleVra(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2009
hehehe! cheesy
Re: Who Inspires or Influences You Fashion Wise? by denony(m): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2009
me and me alone grin
i like my dressing wink
pant singlet and tie

in some occasions
plain trouser with big canvas and agbada
i am really nice on them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P-square On The Cover Of Twins Plus Magazine / Eva Alordiah Dyes Hair Orange! / Nigerian Delegate Joy Raimi Mojisola Wins Miss Intercontinetal Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.