Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) (20816 Views)

Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' / "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 23, 2015
Eziachi:
Ben Gbulie should not join the bandwagon but tell the kids the truth. This is the sort of story we are used to when we are kids, that Hausa's are all illiterates, that at the London constitution conference , Ahmadu Bello and Balewa cannot write their own names and Zik had to hold their hands to write it with them.

Ben Gbulie did not join the bandwagon, the bandwagon joined Ben Gbulie

11 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 23, 2015
This ends it all...
I have LIVED in the north...and i concur with him.
An AVERAGE NORTHERNER(Fulani) will always prefer NIGERIAN ARMY and ISLAMIC studies to WRITING series of exams to attain such or possibly become an academician..

When I was in the NORTH, we normally begged STUDENTS to come for studies.
We even took the EXAMS to them ...
Despite guiding them, some fail to pull through.
But you will end up passing them as a mark of encouragement, else u will never see them near the bounds of the school.
Some were extremely matured to be in a class and they made junior ones became endangered species.

Am really disappointed in FASHOLA, Adams,Rochas etc..these are men whose quantity of grey mater are always alarmingly high, now condescending to presenting a CATTLE REARER without common WAEC.
WHAT's wrong with fielding KWANKWASO, ..?

No matter how Good one can be in any facet of life, u must have the least required credentials or LICENSE to practice..

Its just like a NURSE, who have been assisting SURGERIES for decades...
Despite acquiring such experiences, u will NEVER see him/her booking patients for surgeries because the aforesaid NURSE doesn't have the LEAST required license to CUT.

Dats Y we have GUIDELINES...
BUHARI, am deeply disappointed in U, owing to your past glories...
? GENERAL, How can U just stayput all these years without RETRAINING and UPDATING yourself like OBJ has always done, especially knowing how POWER -ENGULFING u are...?
How can you LEAD us in this GENERATION with just a WRITTEN-NOTE..?

U think Nigeria will always WAIT for u....
Just know that we no longer use SLATES , we use iPads, visual learning aids, hearing aids, electronic boards...etc.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by F22RAPTOR(m): 2:33am On Jan 23, 2015
pls how can I get this book..I need it ASAP.

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Fulaman198(m): 2:43am On Jan 23, 2015
kayciano:
This ends it all...
I have LIVED in the north...and i concur with him.
An AVERAGE NORTHERNER(Fulani) will always prefer NIGERIAN ARMY and ISLAMIC studies to WRITING series of exams to attain such or possibly become an academician..

When I was in the NORTH, we normally begged STUDENTS to come for studies.
We even took the EXAMS to them ...
Despite guiding them, some fail to pull through.
But you will end up passing them as a mark of encouragement, else u will never see them near the bounds of the school.
Some were extremely matured to be in a class and they made junior ones became endangered species.

Am really disappointed in FASHOLA, Adams,Rochas etc..these are men whose quantity of grey mater are always alarmingly high, now condescending to presenting a CATTLE REARER without common WAEC.
WHAT's wrong with fielding KWANKWASO, ..?

No matter how Good one can be in any facet of life, u must have the least required credentials or LICENSE to practice..

Its just like a NURSE, who have been assisting SURGERIES for decades...
Despite acquiring such experiences, u will NEVER be granted permission to practice without a MEDICAL/SURGICAL LICENSE..

Dats Y we have GUIDELINES...
BUHARI, am deeply disappointed in U, owing to your past glories...
? GENERAL, How can U just stayput all these years without RETRAINING and UPDATING yourself like OBJ has always done, especially knowing how POWER -ENGULFING u are...?

U think Nigeria will always WAIT for u....
Just know that we no longer use SLATES , we use iPads, visual learning aids, hearing aids, electronic boards...etc.

Typical bigot with peanuts for brains.
Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by eightsin(m): 3:20am On Jan 23, 2015
Please I need this book as well. It seems to reveal much.

APContherun:
More light have been thrown on the controversy surrounding the APC presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari and his release of a Toronto certificate to online media instead of INEC by Col. Ben Gbulie (rtd)'s scholastic narrative.
The situation in Nigeria pre and post Independent where unqualified people are favoured against the qualified, made it impossible for due process to be followed by Northerners who wanted to join the army or high institutions.
Buhari joined the army in 1962 and less than 2 months to this date, he has a letter claiming to be a student. He was six months in Military training school and went to UK and stayed six months for 3 years course, there was no time in record that Buhari went back to college to complete his secondary school.
According to Col. Ben Gbulie (rtd) writing, "By 1960, shortly after Nigeria's independence, the Prime Minister, Alhaji Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, had directed the Principal of King's College, Lagos, Mr. P.H. Davies, to provide places, annually, for at least 15 boys from the North, whether or not they passed the requisite regular entrance examination."
--- Col. Ben Gbulie (rtd) in "Nigeria's Five Majors" p. 36, published first in 1981.
"In an attempt to catch up militarily with the South, the Northern politicians had thrown out all discretion. They had lowered standards of admission drastically, settling for the minimum. For as I recalled, all the Northerners in my intake had been trained at the Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot. And they had become officers after barely six months of military training, whereas those of us who had been sent to Sandhurst had had to do two long years to earn the Queen's Commission. The implications were quite clear - and most disturbing. Not only had these Northerners become commissioned officers before we were half-way...
through our first year at Sandhurst, they had all risen to the enviable rank of Captain before we could even appear at the sovereign's parade which served essentially as a prerequisite for our passing out as Second Lieutenants."
--- Col. Ben Gbulie (rtd) in "Nigeria's Five Majors, pages 12 - 13, Published 1981.
"By 1964 a group of young Nigerian officer-cadets, mostly Northerners, had been declared academically unfit and hence repatriated by the Canadian military authorities. These cadets were however pronounced commissioned by the Nigerian Federal Government no sooner than they had arrived at the Ikeja Airport. Consequently they had had to be absorbed into the Nigerian Army as commissioned officers, even though they had received no requisite military training."
----- Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) in "Nigeria's Five Majors" page 13, published 1981.
"Zak (Maimalari) had held the rank of Captain in 1960. But before my return from the United Kingdom in 1963, he had soared to the top rank of Brigadier. In other words, he had risen from Captain to Temporary/Major, to Substantive/Major, to Temporary/Lieutenant-Colonel, to Substantive/Colonel and then to Brigadier, all within that short span of time. It was just scandalous".

Source? Don't ask, read Col. Gbulie's book.

8 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 23, 2015
APContherun:
[s]More light have been thrown on the controversy surrounding the APC presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari and his release of a Toronto certificate to online media instead of INEC by Col. Ben Gbulie (rtd)'s scholastic narrative.
The situation in Nigeria pre and post Independent where unqualified people are favoured against the qualified, made it impossible for due process to be followed by Northerners who wanted to join the army or high institutions.
Buhari joined the army in 1962 and less than 2 months to this date, he has a letter claiming to be a student. He was six months in Military training school and went to UK and stayed six months for 3 years course, there was no time in record that Buhari went back to college to complete his secondary school.
According to Col. Ben Gbulie (rtd) writing, "By 1960, shortly after Nigeria's independence, the Prime Minister, Alhaji Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, had directed the Principal of King's College, Lagos, Mr. P.H. Davies, to provide places, annually, for at least 15 boys from the North, whether or not they passed the requisite regular entrance examination."
--- Col. Ben Gbulie (rtd) in "Nigeria's Five Majors" p. 36, published first in 1981.
"In an attempt to catch up militarily with the South, the Northern politicians had thrown out all discretion. They had lowered standards of admission drastically, settling for the minimum. For as I recalled, all the Northerners in my intake had been trained at the Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot. And they had become officers after barely six months of military training, whereas those of us who had been sent to Sandhurst had had to do two long years to earn the Queen's Commission. The implications were quite clear - and most disturbing. Not only had these Northerners become commissioned officers before we were half-way...
through our first year at Sandhurst, they had all risen to the enviable rank of Captain before we could even appear at the sovereign's parade which served essentially as a prerequisite for our passing out as Second Lieutenants."
--- Col. Ben Gbulie (rtd) in "Nigeria's Five Majors, pages 12 - 13, Published 1981.
"By 1964 a group of young Nigerian officer-cadets, mostly Northerners, had been declared academically unfit and hence repatriated by the Canadian military authorities. These cadets were however pronounced commissioned by the Nigerian Federal Government no sooner than they had arrived at the Ikeja Airport. Consequently they had had to be absorbed into the Nigerian Army as commissioned officers, even though they had received no requisite military training."
----- Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) in "Nigeria's Five Majors" page 13, published 1981.
"Zak (Maimalari) had held the rank of Captain in 1960. But before my return from the United Kingdom in 1963, he had soared to the top rank of Brigadier. In other words, he had risen from Captain to Temporary/Major, to Substantive/Major, to Temporary/Lieutenant-Colonel, to Substantive/Colonel and then to Brigadier, all within that short span of time. It was just scandalous".

Source? Don't ask, read Col. Gbulie's book.[/s]
How does this invalidate the record of the school?

[size=28pt]GO TO COURT[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Adminisher: 3:39am On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
How does this invalidate the record of the school?

[size=28pt]GO TO COURT[/size]

It does not invalidate the record of the school. In fact this Ben Gbulie story if true absolves Buhari of all possible accusations of forgery or lack of qualification. The authorities of the day (northern region) drafted him as it were even though he was made to write an application to the army it did not really matter. It is important to also realise that the region's were essentially powerful confederation entities within a weak center and had a large latitude Oct what happened to their people irrespective of the federal gov t was doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Gondonu: 3:43am On Jan 23, 2015
Eziachi:

It's not a mess, it political self motivated mess, it could be you tomorrow.
Your hero benefited from a fraudulent Nigeria qouta system where mediocre was traded @ the expense of merit.He is now playing the victim.That has been the bane of our national development.So is that the system we should continue with? Please think aright.

12 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by eagleeye2: 3:45am On Jan 23, 2015
The attacks on Buhari I believe are not attacks on his person per se. But attacks on his Integrity.
The general has only one thing going for him, that is, his no nonsense stand on corruption.
If the General had come clean from the onset to address Nigerians, may be we would have moved on to other important issues. But he delayed until that little rumour about not having qualifications snowballed to what we are seeing now.

If you must go to equity, then you must come with clean hands.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by emiye(m): 3:56am On Jan 23, 2015
slyopez:
As at 1961, WASC grading system was just A, C, P and F. The new grading system of A1, B2, C5 etc was introduced in the mid 90's. So how did Buhari made C5 in English Language in 1961?

Lies, i saw my old man result who finished in 1968, and there were numbers

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by emeka2847: 4:07am On Jan 23, 2015
DeviIhimself:
Seun ngwakwe obinoscopy ishilove front page
_
Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by emeka2847: 4:09am On Jan 23, 2015
This useless coup plotter. They plotted the first coup that started all the trouble in Nigeria. He lacks locus standi here.

GMB till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by emeka2847: 4:16am On Jan 23, 2015
slyopez:
As at 1961, WASC grading system was just A, C, P and F. The new grading system of A1, B2, C5 etc was introduced in the mid 90's. So how did Buhari made C5 in English Language in 1961?

PDP has brainwashed our youth with lies. I left secondary in the 80s and we used A1, A2, A3, C4, C5, C6, P7, P8 and F9.
Go and ask at home.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by TonySpike: 4:25am On Jan 23, 2015
slyopez:

The onus is on you to give us a proof. As far as I'm concerned you've just told a lie. Why can't you guys just research for once before coming here to spew nonsense?

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by agabaI23(m): 5:40am On Jan 23, 2015
Caseless:
hogwash!
yea, like that moment when you cannot synthesise a reasonable answer to an obvious truth

8 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 23, 2015
Ab0kis and their foolish slaves down south are the problem.

7 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Fulaman198(m): 5:59am On Jan 23, 2015
Eziachi:
Ben Gbulie should not join the bandwagon but tell the kids the truth. This is the sort of story we are used to when we are kids, that Hausa's are all illiterates, that at the London constitution conference , Ahmadu Bello and Balewa cannot write their own names and Zik had to hold their hands to write it with them.

That when tea and bread was served them, that they asked Zik whether they should dunk the bread in the tea or eat or eat the bread and drink the tea separately and Zik told them in Hausa while pretending to be praying.
And finally Zik hold the key to the River Niger, if he ever get angry he will turn it off.

By the time Buhari joined the army, teachers in the north were mostly the British and the Igbos. Most of the civil service post were occupied by Ndigbo until the 1966 fracas. The same with the army, it was the Igbos and the Yorubas that dominated the army when the British left. If he now is saying that Buhari got a preferential treatment, so southerners granted him such they could not grand their own people?

This is why I don't and will never believe the workability of one Nigeria, because of all these lies crooked politicians and so called elders tell young kids and they will grow up with them and believing them and it will continue to shape their thoughts. I am sure Its the same they tell them in the north too about us.

Well-written but there is hope for Nigeria as long as others get educated. We know fully well that Hausa are not illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Fulaman198(m): 6:02am On Jan 23, 2015
HisRoyalHardnes:
That some Nigerians even consider Buhari good enough to be president shows how low we have sunk.

For me, I would vote GEJ a thousand times over.
An educated man over a cattle rearer
A democrat over a dictator
PDP over APC.
GEJ MUST rule till 19

Only a pompous fool with no brain like yourself would even consider putting GEJ a slave (just like yourself) back in office. An educated man? Are you on drugs? GEJ has never acted "educated" since day 1 of entering office. The problem with bigots like yourselves is that you have a very backwards way of thinking. You think that Northerners should not even be able to hold an office position. One of the problems of this Nigeria is re.tarded bigotry (though it's not the biggest issue). As long as we have bigots like yourself who talk from their arse, we will continue to go 1 step forward 1000 steps backwards.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Fulaman198(m): 6:03am On Jan 23, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Ab0kis and their foolish slaves down south are the problem.

Fools with names like "backdatarseup" are the problem

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 23, 2015
Fulaman198:

Fools with names like "backdatarseup" are the problem

Coming from a diseased vice ridden Fulani ignoramus.

6 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Fulaman198(m): 6:07am On Jan 23, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Coming from a diseased vice ridden Fulani ignoramus.

The only ignoramus here are people like you wannabes who take monikers off of songs like a pompous re.tard.

The thing I like about my Fulani people is that we aren't slaves to the Western world or any world for that matter like some of you re.tards who like to bow your head down like i.diots and d.olts in front of white men, white women and Asians. Continue being their boot licker you little punk.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 23, 2015
Fulaman198:

Only a pompous fool with no brain like yourself would even consider putting GEJ a slave (just like yourself) back in office. An educated man? Are you on drugs? GEJ has never acted "educated" since day 1 of entering office. The problem with bigots like yourselves is that you have a very backwards way of thinking. You think that Northerners should not even be able to hold an office position. One of the problems of this Nigeria is re.tarded bigotry (though it's not the biggest issue). As long as we have bigots like yourself who talk from their arse, we will continue to go 1 step forward 1000 steps backwards.
And abokis are saints abokis will turn Nigeria to heaven all the aboki presidents we have had since the 60s what have they done to Nigeria. Abokis ruined nigeria customs, police, army and every institution. Northerners deserve no position in Nigeria they have had their chance. Abokis are a cancer and ruin everything they touch

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 23, 2015
Fulaman198:

The only ignoramus here are people like you wannabes who take monikers off of songs like a pompous re.tard.

The thing I like about my Fulani people is that we aren't slaves to the Western world or any world for that matter like some of you re.tards who like to bow your head down like i.diots and d.olts in front of white men, white women and Asians. Continue being their boot licker you little punk.
[size=38pt]
BackDatAssUp funky Fulani boi![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056002_buharicertificateforged_jpeg2382ff4842bffe1a8208a471a266a1bf

8 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by bakila: 6:11am On Jan 23, 2015
Eziachi:

That when tea and bread was served them, that they asked Zik whether they should dunk the bread in the tea or eat or eat the bread and drink the tea separately and Zik told them in Hausa while pretending to be praying.
And finally Zik hold the key to the River Niger, if he ever get angry he will turn it off.

By the time Buhari joined the army, teachers in the north were mostly the British and the Igbos. Most of the civil service post were occupied by Ndigbo until the 1966 fracas. The same with the army, it was the Igbos and the Yorubas that dominated the army when the British left. If he now is saying that Buhari got a preferential treatment, so southerners granted him such they could not grand their own people?

This is why I don't and will never believe the workability of one Nigeria, because of all these lies crooked politicians and so called elders tell young kids and they will grow up with them and believing them and it will continue to shape their thoughts. I am sure Its the same they tell them in the north too about us.

People do not seat in the North and keep saying bad things about the Igbos. The problem in the north has been a northerner who accepted and Igbo man, is always looked down upon by his tenant.
Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Fulaman198(m): 6:12am On Jan 23, 2015
tensazangetsu:
And abokis are saints abokis will turn Nigeria to heaven all the aboki presidents we have had since the 60s what have they done to Nigeria. Abokis ruined nigeria customs, police, army and every institution. Northerners deserve no position in Nigeria they have had their chance. Abokis are a cancer and ruin everything they touch

If we were to compare what Northerners have done for Nigeria and what Southerners have done for Nigeria, Notherners win hands down (not going to turn into a bigot like you). One of Nigeria's best presidents of all time was Shagari. If you are not familiar with what he did because you have been blinded by your own bigotry, do me a favour and read about him.

The only thing Southerners have done are trying to appease their white masters. You have Goodluck Johnathan taking it in the ar.se from the United States and Israel like the little b----ch he is. He is a coward and useless leader that sells out his fellow man to foreigners. Any Nigerian that does that does not deserve my respect.
Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Fulaman198(m): 6:15am On Jan 23, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

[size=38pt]
BackDatAssUp funky Fulani boi![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056002_buharicertificateforged_jpeg2382ff4842bffe1a8208a471a266a1bf

What do I expect from someone with turd as a brain. Listen and look here modern day slave, you are an ignorant parasite. You have nothing but s**t for brains. There have been proven experiments that state bigots are the least intelligent people in the world. From an inferior specimen like yourself it does not surprise me that you type in such an uneducated and bigoted manner. Your kind don't even belong in Nigeria. You guys are an embarrassment to us.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 23, 2015
Fulaman198:

If we were to compare what Northerners have done for Nigeria and what Southerners have done for Nigeria, Notherners win hands down (not going to turn into a bigot like you). One of Nigeria's best presidents of all time was Shagari. If you are not familiar with what he did because you have been blinded by your own bigotry, do me a favour and read about him.

The only thing Southerners have done are trying to appease their white masters. You have Goodluck Johnathan taking it in the ar.se from the United States and Israel like the little b----ch he is. He is a coward and useless leader that sells out his fellow man to foreigners. Any Nigerian that does that does not deserve my respect.
shehu shagari Hahahahaha. That government was one of the worse and it was ridiculed with corruption. Honestly i dont really give a Bleep about northerners and i pray Nigeria breaks up soon and you guys die and rot in your boko haram infested region suckers

10 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 23, 2015
Fulaman198:

What do I expect from someone with turd as a brain. Listen and look here modern day slave, you are an ignorant parasite. You have nothing but s**t for brains. There have been proven experiments that state bigots are the least intelligent people in the world. From an inferior specimen like yourself it does not surprise me that you type in such an uneducated and bigoted manner. Your kind don't even belong in Nigeria. You guys are an embarrassment to us.

7 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Fulaman198(m): 6:17am On Jan 23, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Yah, it's pretty obvious that an uneducated bigot like you has no rebuttal at this point so you keep linking useless pictures. Anyone with even a 1/4 of a brain would know that Buhari attended a military academy in the United States. Why do I keep addressing my inferior?
Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 23, 2015
Fulaman198:

Yah, it's pretty obvious that an uneducated bigot like you has no rebuttal at this point so you keep linking useless pictures. Anyone with even a 1/4 of a brain would know that Buhari attended a military academy in the United States. Why do I keep addressing my inferior?

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Fulaman198(m): 6:19am On Jan 23, 2015
tensazangetsu:
shehu shagari Hahahahaha. That government was one of the worse and it was ridiculed with corruption. Honestly i dont really give a Bleep about northerners and i pray Nigeria breaks up soon and you guys die and rot in your boko haram infested region suckers

Says the wannabe with a Japanese moniker. Do us REAL Nigerians a favour and go and live in Japan since that is what you want to be you fake. Shagari was one of the least corrupt. Name a Southern leader who even had half a brain? I'm not going to stoop to your level of childishness and start blurting out how many Southerners have slave mentality and are sellouts. There is a place and time for everything. However, this Nigeria does not need sellouts like you who can't differentiate arse from hand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#dasukigate: EFCC On The Trail Of Two Fleeing PDP Chieftains / We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara / 18 Houses Seized From Aliyu Usman, Dasuki’s Associate By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.