Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) (20818 Views)

Dino Melaye & Saraki: "No Certificate Senator And Importer, Laughing It Out'' / "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Fulaman198(m): 7:08am On Jan 23, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Thank your Allah for one Nigeria nigerdelta oil

Cool my sisters in Mali being traditional and not being slaves to the West, give them a round of applause. Now going back to you and GEJ, how have the British and French been giving it to you in the rear? Did they use a lot of lube on you?
Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by wirinet(m): 7:14am On Jan 23, 2015
TheFreeOne:
Buhari school principal wrote to the military in his letter of recommendation that "BUHARI WILL PASS...
That is self explanatory that GMB never finished secondary education not to talk of having a certificate.

The truth is that his so called missing certificate only existed in the imagination of his school principal.

TAN, let this certificate nonsense go. It is settled. If you are not satisfied, there are many options available instead of making empty noise and nagging like a ego wounded wife. Write cambridge for clarifications, you would get answers in a matter of hours or in the alternative go to court.

You guys are too young to even begin to discuss with. Up till the 90's secondary school students get admitted to higher institutions and NDA with awaiting results. Because results were usually released late by WAEC (sometimes in november) and higher institutions resume academic session september or october. Student were given temporary admission based on awaiting results and testimonials (letter of recommendation) from the secondary school. It was after WAEC releases the results that it is submitted to the higher institutions to make the admission permanent. Those who fail had their temporary admission terminated.

What the Oyinbo principal of Buhari School wrote was a testimonial to assert the intellectual and moral integrity of its students seeking to gain admission into higher institutions. I am sure that it was not only Buhari that got the letter, but all students seeking to gain admission into higher institutions.

I hope you guys are better educated now.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 23, 2015
Fulaman198:

Cool my sisters in Mali being traditional and not being slaves to the West, give them a round of applause. Now going back to you and GEJ, how have the British and French been giving it to you in the rear? Did they use a lot of lube on you?

Meet Mallam Buhari.

Mallam has only 150 cows.

Strangely His stock has remained the same since 2003.

Could this be because he can't count?

8 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by frankyychiji(f): 7:19am On Jan 23, 2015
Fulaman198:

Speak for yourself wannabe Japanese boy with no national pride. You talk about Boko haram, if I were to become a bigot like you, the first thing that comes to my mind is how ineffective a Southern leader (GEJ) has been at resolving that crisis. We don't need sellouts like you and him. Nigeria is far better off. As aforementioned why don't you just do us a favour and go and move to Japan. Your moniker is an embarrassment to this nation.

If I wanted to be a regional bigot, I would say Southerners are the biggest sellouts. All they do is act like slaves like a bunch of b---ches taking it from the rear from countries like the U.S., England, France, etc. A bunch of cowards imo, however I won't go that far. I don't believe in regional bigotry.
Terrorist alert! You are angry we are not partnering with Sudan,Pakistan, irag, Afghanistan etc. Arguing with you is a waste of time and I enjoin those engaging you to desist forthwith!! Imagine the ab0ki using shagari's tenure as yardstick for good leadership! Smdh!

10 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Fulaman198(m): 7:20am On Jan 23, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Meet Mallam Buhari.

Mallam has only 150 cows.

Strangely His stock has remained the same since 2003.

Could this be because he can't count?

LOL@the Source of that picture, not going to say anything but I know what you are poser grin.

Here is a question for you, can you count? Because I'm really starting to lose hope in your abilities. I just have this nagging feeling that you attended really destitute schools. As aforementioned, I would be more than happy to send you back class 1 with the earnings I have mustered. You most certainly could utilise it. I feel as if I can't have a proper discourse with someone on the same intellectual level with me. Your English and grammatical structure are woeful and disgraceful. Need I say more? yet you criticise Buhari and propagate bullcrap that he can't count lolll. This is flat out primitive behaviour. Though I didn't expect much from a slave.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by WisdomFlakes: 7:21am On Jan 23, 2015
Jonathan's campaign team and the entire PDP are in PANIC MODE over their impending loss of this FeBuhari elections, so please bear with their foolishness and show them some understanding.
Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:21am On Jan 23, 2015
APContherun:
More light have been thrown on the controversy surrounding the APC presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari and his release of a Toronto certificate to online media instead of INEC by Col. Ben Gbulie (rtd)'s scholastic narrative.
The situation in Nigeria pre and post Independent where unqualified people are favoured against the qualified, made it impossible for due process to be followed by Northerners who wanted to join the army or high institutions.
Buhari joined the army in 1962 and less than 2 months to this date, he has a letter claiming to be a student. He was six months in Military training school and went to UK and stayed six months for 3 years course, there was no time in record that Buhari went back to college to complete his secondary school.
According to Col. Ben Gbulie (rtd) writing, "By 1960, shortly after Nigeria's independence, the Prime Minister, Alhaji Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, had directed the Principal of King's College, Lagos, Mr. P.H. Davies, to provide places, annually, for at least 15 boys from the North, whether or not they passed the requisite regular entrance examination."
--- Col. Ben Gbulie (rtd) in "Nigeria's Five Majors" p. 36, published first in 1981.
"In an attempt to catch up militarily with the South, the Northern politicians had thrown out all discretion. They had lowered standards of admission drastically, settling for the minimum. For as I recalled, all the Northerners in my intake had been trained at the Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot. And they had become officers after barely six months of military training, whereas those of us who had been sent to Sandhurst had had to do two long years to earn the Queen's Commission. The implications were quite clear - and most disturbing. Not only had these Northerners become commissioned officers before we were half-way...
through our first year at Sandhurst, they had all risen to the enviable rank of Captain before we could even appear at the sovereign's parade which served essentially as a prerequisite for our passing out as Second Lieutenants."
--- Col. Ben Gbulie (rtd) in "Nigeria's Five Majors, pages 12 - 13, Published 1981.
"By 1964 a group of young Nigerian officer-cadets, mostly Northerners, had been declared academically unfit and hence repatriated by the Canadian military authorities. These cadets were however pronounced commissioned by the Nigerian Federal Government no sooner than they had arrived at the Ikeja Airport. Consequently they had had to be absorbed into the Nigerian Army as commissioned officers, even though they had received no requisite military training."
----- Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) in "Nigeria's Five Majors" page 13, published 1981.
"Zak (Maimalari) had held the rank of Captain in 1960. But before my return from the United Kingdom in 1963, he had soared to the top rank of Brigadier. In other words, he had risen from Captain to Temporary/Major, to Substantive/Major, to Temporary/Lieutenant-Colonel, to Substantive/Colonel and then to Brigadier, all within that short span of time. It was just scandalous".

Source? Don't ask, read Col. Gbulie's book.
Ben Gbulie never retired, he was dismissed alongside Adekunle Ademoyega and other January 15 1966 coupists that didn't die during the Civil War.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Fulaman198(m): 7:23am On Jan 23, 2015
frankyychiji:
Terrorist alert! You are angry we are not partnering with Sudan,Pakistan, irag, Afghanistan etc. Arguing with you is a waste of time and I enjoin those engaging you to desist forthwith!! Imagine the ab0ki using shagari's tenure as yardstick for good leadership! Smdh!

Keep taking it up the rear like the slave you are. What kind of lube has been used on your infested rear-end where you were taking it from France and England? I am not concerned with Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan. I am only concerned about what happens in the African continent. I know a simpleton with a brain comprised of turd can't understand this very simple differentiation.

Like the saying goes, once a slave, always a slave. Continue being one.
Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by ilori1930(m): 7:27am On Jan 23, 2015
Eziachi:
Ben Gbulie should not join the bandwagon but tell the kids the truth. This is the sort of story we are used to when we are kids, that Hausa's are all illiterates, that at the London constitution conference , Ahmadu Bello and Balewa cannot write their own names and Zik had to hold their hands to write it with them.

That when tea and bread was served them, that they asked Zik whether they should dunk the bread in the tea or eat or eat the bread and drink the tea separately and Zik told them in Hausa while pretending to be praying.
And finally Zik hold the key to the River Niger, if he ever get angry he will turn it off.

By the time Buhari joined the army, teachers in the north were mostly the British and the Igbos. Most of the civil service post were occupied by Ndigbo until the 1966 fracas. The same with the army, it was the Igbos and the Yorubas that dominated the army when the British left. If he now is saying that Buhari got a preferential treatment, so southerners granted him such they could not grand their own people?

This is why I don't and will never believe the workability of one Nigeria, because of all these lies crooked politicians and so called elders tell young kids and they will grow up with them and believing them and it will continue to shape their thoughts. I am sure Its the same they tell them in the north too about us.
You are on point bro. A lot of self-favoured tales are being told by each of the maor tribes in Nigeria to their children.

But it is also true that the nothernerns enjoy a lot of waivers on their academic qualifications. Having stayed longer in power than both the westernerns and easternerns, they ceased the opportunity to promulgate a constitution that favours them. Virtually all the northern states are classified as Educationally less developed states (ELDS). With such gimmic of a classification, it becomes legal for a Northernern to score less than 200 in JAMB and still secure admission to study a competitive course in the university but a southernern with a score of 225 wouldn't be offer admission for the same course of study.

Is it the fault of the South that the North didn't embrace western education when it was offered to them? Why should they bend the rules just to favour only themselves angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by tonytony208(m): 7:33am On Jan 23, 2015
Eziachi:
Ben Gbulie should not join the bandwagon but tell the kids the truth. This is the sort of story we are used to when we are kids, that Hausa's are all illiterates, that at the London constitution conference , Ahmadu Bello and Balewa cannot write their own names and Zik had to hold their hands to write it with them.

That when tea and bread was served them, that they asked Zik whether they should dunk the bread in the tea or eat or eat the bread and drink the tea separately and Zik told them in Hausa while pretending to be praying.
And finally Zik hold the key to the River Niger, if he ever get angry he will turn it off.

By the time Buhari joined the army, teachers in the north were mostly the British and the Igbos. Most of the civil service post were occupied by Ndigbo until the 1966 fracas. The same with the army, it was the Igbos and the Yorubas that dominated the army when the British left. If he now is saying that Buhari got a preferential treatment, so southerners granted him such they could not grand their own people?

This is why I don't and will never believe the workability of one Nigeria, because of all these lies crooked politicians and so called elders tell young kids and they will grow up with them and believing them and it will continue to shape their thoughts. I am sure Its the same they tell them in the north too about us.

the op is not far from d truth. The north dominated d military, while d south dominated d civil service.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by ekeneidiagbor: 7:35am On Jan 23, 2015
All Nigerians should bear in mind(regardless of ur political affiliation), that come February 14, 2015 if Muhammadu Buhari fails to produce a valid original certificate or if he is allowed to go ahead with his affidavit to contest the election. We've jointly placed this man above the constitution and the Rule of Law.... This is not the 1960's where anything goes... Not d time when 1 foolish retard will just appear from nowhere to become Head of State...

A'int no way this man will come from his stone age to the jet age to practice his neo-dictatorship by not meeting the constitutional requisite....... Nigerians are not cattles... GMB if u don't produce ur certs, pls retire urself to what you do best Animal Husbandry...
#Mtchew

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by frankyychiji(f): 7:35am On Jan 23, 2015
Fulaman198:

Keep taking it up the rear like the slave you are. What kind of lube has been used on your infested rear-end where you were taking it from France and England? I am not concerned with Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan. I am only concerned about what happens in the African continent. I know a simpleton with a brain comprised of turd can't understand this very simple differentiation.

Like the saying goes, once a slave, always a slave. Continue being one.
I don't have time for your likes. You can talk to my gateman Issa. Am done with you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by nigerianvenom(m): 7:44am On Jan 23, 2015
TheFreeOne:
Buhari school principal wrote to the military in his letter of recommendation that "BUHARI WILL PASS...
That is self explanatory that GMB never finished secondary education not to talk of having a certificate.

The truth is that his so called missing certificate only existed in the imagination of his school principal.

how can a school principal make such statement?
av we all now seen that corruption predates our era?
now buhari is claiming to be saint.thank God 4d exposure

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Fulaman198(m): 7:46am On Jan 23, 2015
frankyychiji:
I don't have time for your likes. You can talk to my gateman Issa. Am done with you.

Spoken like a hypocrite, your gateman "Issa" really? After bad-mouthing Northerners and such, you mention Issa/Jesus? Are you on crack? Hypocrisy at its finest.
Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by nigerianvenom(m): 7:51am On Jan 23, 2015
slyopez:
As at 1961, WASC grading system was just A, C, P and F. The new grading system of A1, B2, C5 etc was introduced in the mid 90's. So how did Buhari made C5 in English Language in 1961?

these are some of the questions sane minds should ask.
God bless u

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:54am On Jan 23, 2015
APContherun:

Col Gbulie isn't joining any bandwagon OK, this is a book published in 1981 when even Buhari never thought of becoming Head of State. Besides what he wrote in that book is what we all know except you pretend otherwise.
Ben Gbulie's book and that of Alexander Madiebo are full of lies. Go read A. M. Mainasara' s "The Five Majors - Why They Struck". It was published by Hudahud Publishing Company, Zaria in 1982.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:00am On Jan 23, 2015
tonytony208:

the op is not far from d truth. The north dominated d military, while d south dominated d civil service.
The Eastern Region dominated the officers corps while the North Region dominated the soldiers corps. The Eastern Region also dominated the federal civil service and moved to other regional civil service.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by cupidhero(m): 8:09am On Jan 23, 2015
This certificate issue is just useless. Buhari will never be disqualified even if later he was proven to be unfit by the opposition.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by tomakint: 8:11am On Jan 23, 2015
Caseless:
hogwash!
Is that all you can mutter? undecided Truth is a bitter pill to swallow, won't you agree with me Caseless?

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by cupidhero(m): 8:13am On Jan 23, 2015
Eziachi:

If only nigerians reasoned like you i'm sure things would have been better. They think in the same direction as if they are robots. Use the same phrase over and over again as if they don't have working brains. What you said is true even though i have never come across anyone claiming to have been told those stories but that is how the programming to hate another tribe usually starts. The fulanis and hausas are easily programmed and hard to be de-programmed than any other tribe in nigeria tho. SUE ME!!

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by millhouse: 8:29am On Jan 23, 2015
make e go drink kunu
Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by ilori1930(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2015
slyopez:
As at 1961, WASC grading system was just A, C, P and F. The new grading system of A1, B2, C5 etc was introduced in the mid 90's. So how did Buhari made C5 in English Language in 1961?
Hehehe!... and who are those liking this your post angry angry
so you don't know that the old grading system used C5 as well
The grding system then used to be A1, A2, A3, C4, C5, C6, P7, P8 and F9

What is questionable in my own point of view is how Buhari got into RNA with F9 in mathematics. He did not even have a P7 nor P8. Was mathematics that irrelevant to the royal nigerian army in the 1960s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by cupidhero(m): 8:32am On Jan 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Ben Gbulie's book and that of Alexander Madiebo are full of lies. Go read A. M. Mainasara' s "The Five Majors - Why They Struck". It was published by Hudahud Publishing Company, Zaria in 1982.
How do you know who is telling the truth? Where you there with them when all these events occured? Or is A. M. mainasara from heaven?

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by tonytony208(m): 8:34am On Jan 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

The Eastern Region dominated the officers corps while the North Region dominated the soldiers corps. The Eastern Region also dominated the federal civil service and moved to other regional civil service.

I'm not arguing with you, but i don't fully agree with you. Do you know of any written piece that gives credence to this? I will like to read it. Or where did you get your information in this regard.
Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:35am On Jan 23, 2015
cupidhero:

How do you know who is telling the truth? Where you there with them when all these events occured? Or is A. M. mainasara from heaven?
Just get the book.
Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by HzRF(m): 8:39am On Jan 23, 2015
Fulaman198:

Speak for yourself wannabe Japanese boy with no national pride. You talk about Boko haram, if I were to become a bigot like you, the first thing that comes to my mind is how ineffective a Southern leader (GEJ) has been at resolving that crisis. We don't need sellouts like you and him. Nigeria is far better off. As aforementioned why don't you just do us a favour and go and move to Japan. Your moniker is an embarrassment to this nation.

If I wanted to be a regional bigot, I would say Southerners are the biggest sellouts. All they do is act like slaves like a bunch of b---ches taking it from the rear from countries like the U.S., England, France, etc. A bunch of cowards imo, however I won't go that far. I don't believe in regional bigotry.
Its a disgrace sharing this country with animals in human flesh like u idiotic Northerners
The only thing u and ur fellow carnivorous animals bestow on this country is trouble.. U are like 1 o'clock news ;always full of bad news
If southern are slaves to white people, itz far better than to be a slave to an illiterate, coup plotter, quota-beneficiaries, they keep plunging their salves into circuit of illiteracy,while their children goto abroad (southern slave master land) to learn academically and live a luxury lifestyle,
At the right age. They will get married u nd ur 12yrs old wives will go there to dey hail sai Buhari... Backdatassup be careful with this pple slaughtering of human. Is a child's play, he would have pulled out his dagger assuming u are with him

When ur sai loosing streak continues, endeavour not to kill (cuz u will surely join ur fellow animals in causing mayhem) and advising u not to cause violence is like expecting lizard to be as big as crocodile after staying long inside

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2015
tonytony208:

I'm not arguing with you, but i don't fully agree with you. Do you know of any written piece that gives credence to this? I will like to read it. Or where did you get your information in this regard.
The issue has been treated here on Nairaland on several occasions. Google it. The coalition between NPC and NCNC ensured that Igbo and Hausa dominated the civil service and the army. Go check the number of Igbo officers killed in 1966.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by luvinhubby(m): 8:46am On Jan 23, 2015
slyopez:
?
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 23, 2015
Eziachi:

It's not a mess, it political self motivated mess, it could be you tomorrow.
If you play clean and do not seek to gain undue and unmerited advantage over more qualified persons then you don't need to worth about political self motivated mess. If Buhari and his northern oligarchs had not taken undue advantage of more qualified candidates from the south we wouldnt be talking about no certificate. What we are seeing now is the mess the north put Nigeria into in their bid to dominate and rule for ever.
In 2000 I attended a screening test for a Fed job in Abuja but inspire of being better qualified than most from the north I was denied employment on the basis of Federal Character. Do we have to allow the mess to continue just so we could support Buhari?

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by tonytony208(m): 8:48am On Jan 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

how can i get these books you mentioned?
Re: Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 23, 2015
HzRF:

Its a disgrace sharing this country with animals in human flesh like u idiotic Northerners
The only thing u and ur fellow carnivorous animals bestow on this country is trouble.. U are like 1 o'clock news ;always full of bad news
If southern are slaves to white people, itz far better than to be a slave to an illiterate, coup plotter, quota-beneficiaries, they keep plunging their salves into circuit of illiteracy,while their children goto abroad (southern slave master land) to learn academically and live a luxury lifestyle,
At the right age. They will get married u nd ur 12yrs old wives will go there to dey hail sai Buhari... Backdatassup be careful with this pple slaughtering of human. Is a child's play, he would have pulled out his dagger assuming u are with him

When ur sai loosing streak continues, endeavour not to kill (cuz u will surely join ur fellow animals in causing mayhem) and advising u not to cause violence is like expecting lizard to be as big as crocodile after staying long inside

If he or any of his almajiri destitute nomads dare pull out a dagger on me I go use plank polverize them to a pink mushy pulp.

Fear not, for I am a Deltan known for carrying cutlass. Isoko tawlopia for real

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate probes DSS court invasion / Dapo Abiodun: New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line Fits Our Transportation Master Plan / Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.