Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

12 Rappers Who Got Shot And Lived - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 12 Rappers Who Got Shot And Lived (6070 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks / 10 Nigerian Rappers Who Should Quit Rapping And Go Into Trade. / Olamide Vs Rest Of The Rappers : Who Is The Best Rapper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Rappers Who Got Shot And Lived by OmoUSH(m): 9:59am On Jan 23, 2015
[code][/code] grin grin
Who could ever believed that 23 year old Young Thug was chased out of high school because he broke his teacher's arm at 14grin

American hip hop culture is that of extreme violence, even against themselves.
Recently Diddy landed Drake a deadly blow that ended the latter on hospital bed!

All these our so-called Naija rappers are just talentless, clueless wannabecheesy
Re: 12 Rappers Who Got Shot And Lived by lozairio(m): 10:29am On Jan 23, 2015
The reason why I didn't add any naija rapper is because our rappers contest on who is richer nd not who is bloodiest I wanted to add idris as the is the only who have found himself in a life threatening situation with 50cent but wasn't shot thou four of his goons were stabbed not him
Re: 12 Rappers Who Got Shot And Lived by kellyJames5(m): 11:35am On Jan 23, 2015
lozairio:
The reason why I didn't add any naija rapper is because our rappers contest on who is richer nd not who is bloodiest I wanted to add idris as the is the only who have found himself in a life threatening situation with 50cent but wasn't shot thou four of his goons were stabbed not him

Huh! undecided
Tell us more abeg!
Re: 12 Rappers Who Got Shot And Lived by sinaj(f): 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Tell us the lyrics in particular,i don't think Jay Z ever received any bullet,i have all his albums,maybe he was referring to someone else or a "what if" statement
u knw he hates publicity...in his "I just died in your arms lyric ft. lilly Allen...3 shots cudnt kill him nd he thanks God for that"
Re: 12 Rappers Who Got Shot And Lived by iamrealdeji(m): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
sinaj:
u knw he hates publicity...in his "I just died in your arms lyric ft. lilly Allen...3 shots cudnt kill him nd he thanks God for that"
He was referring to someone else,"3 shots couldn't kill him thank God for that/ I'm strong enough to carry Biggie smalls on my back/in the whole BK nigga Holla back/
Re: 12 Rappers Who Got Shot And Lived by Generalkorex(m): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
Wow
Re: 12 Rappers Who Got Shot And Lived by cupidhero(m): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
naijaboiy:
Interesting piece..

The hip hop world in the US is a really rough game I tell ya! Forget all these show off they do on tv.

Many of them are really protecting themselves because no one knows who the bullet will hit next.

Our naija rappers never reach grin
No mind those etighi dancing jew men who be forming rappers. Imagine the highest gangster lyrics i have ever heard in a nigerian music came from a lil boy with red lips who calls himself "wizkid" ,imagine the lil man had guts to say 20 men will fall anyday they cross his imaginary line and he is still living till now. Small boy wey u sef go beat if him dey 3 come fight you. grin .....SMH. But Godwon and Sauce K baba beef was begining to look real till one of them chickened out. Erigga talks about guns but i don't think he realy commited the crimes he rapped about in his tracks.
Re: 12 Rappers Who Got Shot And Lived by cupidhero(m): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
sinaj:
Hey! Are you a hip hop head? Looking for a femcee like you...collabo shyte! Holla back!
Re: 12 Rappers Who Got Shot And Lived by baybeeboi: 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
lozairio:
Tupac was recording at Quad studios in Manhattan when he was robbed and shot five times by three armed assailants in the lobby. Biggie’s entourage was apparently recording in the
same location and they allegedly came downstairs to witness
Shakur being carried out in a stretcher. .
@ OP,from the Movie ''Notorious'' wasn't Tupac goin to visit Biggie when he was attacked?
And was He really shot 5times?
Re: 12 Rappers Who Got Shot And Lived by naijaboiy: 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
cupidhero:

No mind those etighi dancing jew men who be forming rappers. Imagine the highest gangster lyrics i have ever heard in a nigerian music came from a lil boy with red lips who calls himself "wizkid" ,imagine the lil man had guts to say 20 men will fall anyday they cross his imaginary line and he is still living till now. Small boy wey u sef go beat if him dey 3 come fight you. grin .....SMH. But Godwon and Sauce K baba beef was begining to look real till one of them chickened out. Erigga talks about guns but i don't think he realy commited the crimes he rapped about in his tracks.
Yea I was really enjoying that beef between those rappers. One of them just stopped replying and that was how it ended.

Erigga claims he was a thug before sha!
Could be true!
Re: 12 Rappers Who Got Shot And Lived by Hollawaley(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Even though he's not a rapper he ought to make it in this list 2face got shot 24 times eventhough i think datz a rumor but he got shot and he survived
Re: 12 Rappers Who Got Shot And Lived by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
Your list incomplete if you aint add the best lyricist underground CROOKED I ......Talib kwali happens to be my best underground closely follows by king crooked,listen to them and get all the knowledge about the world and not murder,death,kill sh1t
Re: 12 Rappers Who Got Shot And Lived by rallymento(m): 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nice piece! Front page for music and rap lovers like me. Thankz
Re: 12 Rappers Who Got Shot And Lived by valmunich(m): 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nice piece...

Look at em real rappers here while kanye keeps messing around with his 'jesus piece' grin
Re: 12 Rappers Who Got Shot And Lived by illicit(m): 7:38am On Jan 24, 2015
Am not saying guns shd get involved in naija rap game tho, but those guys seriously need to stop faking it

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!!! Another Top Nigerian Celebrity Taking Selfie While In A Bathtube. / Michael Jackson's Hidden Secrets Exposed By Mum, Katherine - Betrayal! / Late Goldie Harvey’s Wedding Pictures To Her Secret Husband, Andrew Harvey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.