Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,374 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. (6097 Views)

The New Prospects For US Foreign Students - The New Truth. / Migrant Couple Are Stuck At Macedonian Border ,because He's Afghan And She's Ir / Canada’s New Immigration Policy Getting Tough For Foreign Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 23, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,
I applied for and got awarded a 100% scholarship given to foreign students around the world from different countries including Nigeria.
My admission letter into the Goce Delcev University in Stip, Republic of Macedonia and a Letter to the Macedonian emabassy in Cairo, Egypt, ordering them to issue me a Visa type D and temporary residence permit have been sent.
My issue right now is that a first batch of scholarship awardees like myself have been asked to resume and that was in the second week of december 2014 while we were asked to be on hold. I just heard other students from other countries have resumed too but we in the next batch havnt been asked to resume yet and we are already in the middle of January....
This is something that has been goin on for years and I know 2 people that are also there on same 100% schorlarship which includes Tuition, acommodation and feeding, a monthly stipend of €80.00, return flight tickets every end of semester to visit home country and a few more.
Please is there any other macedonian schorlarship awardee out there who is in same situation as myself and 6 other students? Or is there anyone who has an idea of why its taking soo long?

I would have attached scanned copies of the letters sent to me via mail but for security purposes and confidentiality of the documents(Prying eyes), I decided against it. My phone has no photo editing app so I cant edit out the confidential parts like my name, passport number and other vital info. Thanks for understanding.
Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by siegfried99(m): 12:39am On Jan 23, 2015
How did u apply? grin

1 Like

Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by tdayof(m): 12:43am On Jan 23, 2015
siegfried99:
How did u apply? grin
smart guy shocked
Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by siegfried99(m): 12:44am On Jan 23, 2015
tdayof:
smart guy shocked

Wanted to be sure he is not trying to lure unsuspecting ppl

That offer is tempting. grin
Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by tdayof(m): 12:55am On Jan 23, 2015
Op its Macedonia
Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 23, 2015
siegfried99:
How did u apply? grin
you can google it. Macedonian scholarships. Before you think I spent money on it, I didnt. My cousin who got the scholarship through the same process last year sent the forms to me to fill out then the only money I spent was money spent on getting my Nigerian Passport and money I used in sending the filled out forms and also medical test, Police crime free report copies of other documents such as birth cert, Waec cert, finger prints and Passport details. Asides that, nothing else was spent.
Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 23, 2015
tdayof:
Op its Macedonia
sorry twas a mistake on my part... Thanks...
Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 23, 2015
siegfried99:
How did u apply? grin
and before you think its fake, I applied alongside my friend but he was enlisted among the first batch to be called. He left for Cairo to get his macedonian visa and temporary residence permit from the macedonian embassy in Cairo, then finally Macedonia a week after their call up came(3rd week of december 2014).
Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by profGinger: 10:00am On Jan 23, 2015
please can you furnish the forum with trhe link this will enable aspiring applicant to apply or your phone number. i want my cousin to apply many thanks.
Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2015
profGinger:
please can you furnish the forum with trhe link this will enable aspiring applicant to apply or your phone number. i want my cousin to apply many thanks.

Kindly copy and paste this link to your browser:

scholarship-positions.com/macedonian-government-undergraduate-scholarships-foreign-students-2014-2015/2014/04/19/
Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by siegfried99(m): 12:59am On Jan 25, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:

Kindly copy and paste this link to your browser:

scholarship-positions.com/macedonian-government-undergraduate-scholarships-foreign-students-2014-2015/2014/04/19/

Bro, I never doubted u,all I asked was how u applied.

Anyway, any news on ur app?
Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 25, 2015
siegfried99:

my cousin got and sent me the forms to fill... The link I asked you to copy and paste in your browser takes you to a web page where you are guided on how to apply. About my app yea... I got a response via email from the school. They said they are still processing the first batch thats why 2nd batch is on hold and that we'll get our call up before January runs out. Will get more info on how to apply from my cousin for you, but for now, Just go through the web link I gave.
Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 25, 2015
siegfried99:

forget the other link... Go through this one...

http://scholarship-positions.com/ macedonian-government-undergraduate-
scholarships-foreign-
students-2014-2015/2014/04/19/
Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by optimusprime2(m): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:
Hello Nairalanders,
I applied for and got awarded a 100% scholarship given to foreign students around the world from different countries including Nigeria.
My admission letter into the Goce Delcev University in Stip, Republic of Macedonia and a Letter to the Macedonian emabassy in Cairo, Egypt, ordering them to issue me a Visa type D and temporary residence permit have been sent.
My issue right now is that a first batch of scholarship awardees like myself have been asked to resume and that was in the second week of december 2014 while we were asked to be on hold. I just heard other students from other countries have resumed too but we in the next batch havnt been asked to resume yet and we are already in the middle of January....
This is something that has been goin on for years and I know 2 people that are also there on same 100% schorlarship which includes Tuition, acommodation and feeding, a monthly stipend of €80.00, return flight tickets every end of semester to visit home country and a few more.
Please is there any other macedonian schorlarship awardee out there who is in same situation as myself and 6 other students? Or is there anyone who has an idea of why its taking soo long?

I would have attached scanned copies of the letters sent to me via mail but for security purposes and confidentiality of the documents(Prying eyes), I decided against it. My phone has no photo editing app so I cant edit out the confidential parts like my name, passport number and other vital info. Thanks for understanding.
www.viralnova.com/horrible-dorm-conditions/
I hope you know where you are going to?

2 Likes

Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 27, 2015
optimusprime2:

www.viralnova.com/horrible-dorm-conditions/
I hope you know where you are going to?
my hommies there say its just overated.... U know say when plate break, white man go dial 911.... I doubt there's anything worse than wt we experience in nigeria.... My cousin is in his 3rd year n so far, he's enjoying his stay as an ajekpako.... Strong to d bone.... Whitie na broiler na...grin

1 Like

Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by Luvlydevin(m): 3:36am On Jan 31, 2015
so for those of us.that are more than 22 years can't apply
Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by oluwasoft(m): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2015
FLYGERIAN91 I would love to apply for 2015,please I need to help with the processing,the thread is no more on frontpage since there are no contributors please can I have your number or anyway I can get you.#thanks #am grateful
Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
Chidonsky:
so those above 22 can't apply?
my cousin applied at age 24 and he got in. I on my part am 23 and I got in.
Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by Chidonsky: 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:
my cousin applied at age 24 and he got in. I on my part am 23 and I got in.
wow that great may be i can try my luck too, just give me the necessary info let me try my luck.Have sent u mail to your email.
Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by Luvlydevin(m): 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
all am seeing on the websites is still for 2014, when is the one for 2015 coming out or am I missing something

1 Like

Re: Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. by Nobody: 3:49am On Feb 14, 2015
Luvlydevin:
all am seeing on the websites is still for 2014, when is the one for 2015 coming out or am I missing something
2015/2016 should be out by june-july 2015. Have patience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Road Trip From Lagos To Abidjan / Cheapest Ticket To London / Expert Seeks Crude Oil Exchange Solution For Airlines’ Trapped $818.2m Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.