Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" (31592 Views)

Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians / SAINTS OR SINNERS: 21 Facts About Buharis 21 Ministerial Nominees / Forget The Noise By APC, PDP – Agbakoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by bsolo1(m): 4:08am On Jan 23, 2015
The National Publicity Secetary of the All Progressive Congress,APC,chief Lai Muhammed has described the statement of by Fani Kayode that Gen.Muhammadu Buhari should be stripped off his millitary status and privileges for joining the army with fake credentials as laughable.

Fani had during a press conference said that Buhari should also be disqualified from the forthcoming presidential election over inability to present his original credentials.

Reacting to Fani's assertion while speaking as a guest on channels TV's Sunrise Daily, the APC's spokesman explained that after buhari was overthrown in 1985, his house was ransacked and his documents were either stolen or burnt.

According to him, upon his (Buhari) return from exile, he sworn an affidavit to show that his results were missing.

"This happened long ago. He was a former Head of State and i don't think he's going to look for job anywhere where they would ask him to bring his original credentials. He swore an affidavit and he tendered it when he contested for presidency in 2003, 2007, and 2011 respectively. So what is the noise about Buhari's credentials?

"I also graduated from school over 53 years ago and i don't think i can find my WASC certificate. I think Buhari should be pardoned if he cannot produce his certificates."

When reminded that the Electoral Act was amended in 2010, Mohammed responded that Buhari used same affidavit to contest in 2011 without controversy.

He claimed that PDP leaders were jittery because of the support Buhari was getting from Nigerians.

"I think Femi is too fast.Why is he jittery? PDP is afraid because there's no way they could win the presidential election next month." he added.

Source: www.dailypost.ng/?p=214244&wt=2

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by iriferi(m): 4:13am On Jan 23, 2015
attack and counter attack

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by LagosBoi2(m): 4:14am On Jan 23, 2015
I just love to hear from Alhaji Lai

He is so presidential and always on point

His words causes PDP to scramble to re-plan another propaganda

He just said what many of us are suspecting, fear, fear and fear of loosing to GMB

Guess what??, GEJ lost it already

#IHAVEDECIDED

Sai Buhari!

APC!!

CHANGE!!!

233 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by eleko1: 4:20am On Jan 23, 2015
wink some pipu dey fear KIRIKIRI hence they spewed rubbish anyhow to discredit the stainless BUHARI. Singing*KIRIKIRI ni Alagbon,aimoye section ni Alagbon*THe Fear of BUHARI,is the beginning of Wisdom. I smell Fani,FAYOSE,pa Kasumu in jail/they'll bolt away.Bastards

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Fash20: 4:21am On Jan 23, 2015
In Dbanjs voice *opolo eye e no be open eye* some people were blessed with over size eye but they cannot see. Sorry to say that's what FFK is.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by PassingShot(m): 4:24am On Jan 23, 2015
Is there any sane and right thinking person who still doesn't know that PDP have already lost the election and as a result are jittery ?

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mentorandfriend(m): 4:26am On Jan 23, 2015
FFK is a disgrace. My problem is that those who have stolen us blind, raped us till all sense of worth in us as Nigerians have gone are the ones distracting us with certificate issue, while the real issues that concern everyday Nigerians are left undiscussed. If PDP wins this election, then we're doomed as a nation.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by cocoduck: 5:17am On Jan 23, 2015
No serious Political Party will give gifts to their opponents, so every stone must be unturned, is it not all about who is better? Who the cap fits? So liar mohaMAD should sew his lips with thread and needle.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Disclaimer: 6:19am On Jan 23, 2015
Lai Mohammed just said it point blank, "I don't have a certificate too". Btw, Is secondary school that hard?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by zantama05(m): 6:20am On Jan 23, 2015
PassingShot:
Is there any sane and right thinking person who still doesn't know that PDP have already lost the election and as a result are jittery ?
no any, except the e-pdping and I don't think they are humans I just believe that is computer programming doing that works.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by theNetdiva: 6:52am On Jan 23, 2015
FUNNIEST VIDEOS EVER!!CHEI cheesy LWKMD OH

[url] http://fb.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwap10.net%2Fvideo%2Flist%2F3576976&h=pAQENrZQA&enc=AZPWcnoKDcsdN2tRi-qXi4dIgjKIl5vjBU-QEzB4Z9ZhZ81EfxmyQH5ye6ElLNfi8-dLoR8H9p8ddmt2P6v-rEXi3ABIFvaWaDTmb4_TO0eFcnUqvhixHNPhbDwsunzqClR_kp6BjHebPJHvCV56_MOJ&s=1 [/url]
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by koikoi2(m): 6:56am On Jan 23, 2015
Lai Mohammed is synonymous to lie.

Buhari shud be disqualified, matter closed.

17 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 23, 2015
Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 23, 2015
Why is Lai wasting his time? We have responded to them appropriately, he should allow Fayose, Femi Kayode and others to whine in foolery. There rants won't change one pin. If they are not satisfied, [size=13pt]they should go to court[/size]. QED
Femi is in the league of Fayose... See what Obasanjo tweeted

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045941_img20150119233629_jpegfacf8b28571bdf5e6645b346efa4b8ac

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Mogidi: 7:04am On Jan 23, 2015
"I also graduated from school over 53 years ago and i don't think i can find my WASC certificate. [size=15pt]I think Buhari should be pardoned if he cannot produce his certificates."[/size]

If you expect us to pardon the olodo man you need your Lai Lai Mohammed head examined. When we go for interviews we don't expect our future employers to pardon us for not being qualified. If he wants us to employ him, he needs to show his certificates.
Buhari has the certificates, he failed woefully and he's ashamed to produce it.
[size=15pt]
Part of Dr Goodluck Jonathan's impressive CV[/size]
[size=15pt]SCHOOLS ATTENDED WITH DATES[/size]
ST STEPHEN’S PRIMARY SCHOOL (NOW STATE SCHOOL) OTUOKE 1961 – 1965
ST MICHAEL’S PRIMARY SCHOOL, OLOIBIRI, BAYELSA STATE FSLC 1966 – 1969
MATER DEI HIGH SCHOOL, IMIRINGI, BAYELSA STATE 1971 – 1975
UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT 1977 – 1981
UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT 1983 – 1984
UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT 1987 – 1995
[size=15pt]ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS:[/size]
FIRST SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE (FSLC) 1969
WEST AFRICAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE (WASC) 1975
GENERAL CERTIFICATE OF EDUCATION (GCE O/L) 1976
B. Sc. ZOOLOGY SECOND CLASS (HONS) UPPER DIVISION 1981
M. Sc. HYDROBIOLOGY/FISHERIES BIOLOGY 1985
Ph. D. ZOOLOGY 1995
[size=15pt]MEMBERSHIP OF BODIES:[/size]
MEMBER, SCIENCE TEACHERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA
MEMBER FISHERIES SOCIETY OF NIGERIA (FISON)
FELLOW NIGERIA ENVIRONMENTAL SOCIETY (NES)
FELLOW INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATORS OF NIGERIA
FELLOW NIGERIA INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR IMPACT ASSESSMENT (IAIA)

GEJ passed mathematics o (apologies to General Buhari)
grin grin grin

31 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Feranmicharles(m): 7:04am On Jan 23, 2015
Its not my business eba mi wa olamide ti won gbe loh (its nt my business help look for olamide)
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by omenka(m): 7:04am On Jan 23, 2015

"I think Femi is too fast.Why is he jittery? PDP is
afraid because there's no way they could win the presidential election next month." he added.
This is just the undeniable truth. It is all about fear and desperation. cheesy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:04am On Jan 23, 2015
U nor know
?
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Nutase: 7:05am On Jan 23, 2015
Two noise makers
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mcdokwe(m): 7:05am On Jan 23, 2015
The truth no matter how glaring never remains the truth once it is in contrast with an established interest.

My understanding of the issue is based on interest.
The same people spewing rubbish that his qualification does not matter would say the opposite if they were in the PDP.
Father Mbaka blesses Jonathan and APC protests
He turns around to endorse Buhari and GEJ's loyalists questions his calling.

My grouse is not with the political class who are only trying to justify their pay, but the youths who waste valuable time on the internet fighting each other.

At the end of the day, it is still FFK and GEJ who gets invited to the wedding of LAI's child and not you and I.

It is still Lai that's gets a special treatment at the government house not you and I.

So why not just sit back and enjoy the show like the sitcom it is rather than allow them wip up sentiments whose bad effect would be on you and I and not them or theirs?

No matter how long any of them try to hold onto power, it won't last forever. Afterall OBJ is now the former President and whenever notices he has been forgotten, he tries to pull one or two strings to make us remember him.

28 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by ichidodo: 7:05am On Jan 23, 2015
Is Lai Mohammed cunningly asking for pardon because Buhari lied under oath?? We don't need Illiterates governing Nigeria,it is our right as Nigerians to scrutinize our candidates and get to the bottom of this....the last thing we want is for illegality, forgery and corruption be legalized in Nigeria....

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by SuperModerator: 7:05am On Jan 23, 2015
Nigerians, the greatest comedy in the world is to be aired on January 29th, when Pastor Osinbanjo will take on Sambo on the vice presidential debate grin

Nigerians, don't miss out

my signature for Authentic jerseys

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:

If you expect us to pardon the olodo man you need your Lai Lai head examined. When we go for interviews we don't expect our future employers to pardon us for not being qualified.
Buhari has the certificates, he failed woefully and he's ashamed to produce it.
Oga why you de read Lai Out of context? Take time o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by akanbiaa(m): 7:05am On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by mcdokwe(m): 7:05am On Jan 23, 2015
Interesting

Those saying it should be forgotten should remember it is the minimum requirements for an elective position, we might be setting a dangerous precedent should the bar be lowered to favour him just because he is GMB.

Soon it would be the age limit and more would follow

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by jingh(f): 7:05am On Jan 23, 2015
what do lai Muhammed expect when money has been given to people to spread lie and change peoples mind
.....MONEY CAN CORRUPT ANYBODY as Holatin dey talk, pastor,politician, site owner e.g (...........,) police,prophet etc

But God don choose buhari, there is nothing anyone can do about it.

buhari for president
#buhari4change

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by meshacha1: 7:06am On Jan 23, 2015
Though I have asked this b4 and am asking this again?
In what aspect can you compare Jonathan and Buhari?
Is it in eloquency, academic standard, age, healthiness, enlightenment in technology, physical presentation?
Do ppl just want change by all means?
What plan did Buhari have for the nation that is convincing?
To me obviously, the ppl sponsoring him and campaigning for him and spending billions of Naira to ensure he becomes the next president are the ppl who will definitely manipulate his government because they are the most corrupt and are god fathers.
When fashola attempted otherwise, he was almost impeached by god father during his second tenor.
A times I wander the kind of change we want....pls can someone tell me the kind of change we should be hoping for if Buhari wins?

Am not campaigning for anybody, just curious anyway.

8 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by ichidodo: 7:06am On Jan 23, 2015
bsolo1:
The National Publicity Secetary of the All Progressive Congress,APC,chief Lai Muhammed has described the statement of by Fani Kayode that Gen.Muhammadu Buhari should be stripped off his millitary status and privileges for joining the army with fake credentials as laughable.

Fani had during a press conference said that Buhari should also be disqualified from the forthcoming presidential election over inability to present his original credentials.

Reacting to Fani's assertion while speaking as a guest on channels TV's Sunrise Daily, the APC's spokesman explained that after buhari was overthrown in 1985, his house was ransacked and his documents were either stolen or burnt.

According to him, upon his (Buhari) return from exile, he sworn an affidavit to show that his results were missing.

"This happened long ago. He was a former Head of State and i don't think he's going to look for job anywhere where they would ask him to bring his original credentials. He swore an affidavit and he tendered it when he contested for presidency in 2003, 2007, and 2011 respectively. So what is the noise about Buhari's credentials?

"I also graduated from school over 53 years ago and i don't think i can find my WASC certificate. I think Buhari should be pardoned if he cannot produce his certificates."

When reminded that the Electoral Act was amended in 2010, Mohammed responded that Buhari used same affidavit to contest in 2011 without controversy.

He claimed that PDP leaders were jittery because of the support Buhari was getting from Nigerians.

"I think Femi is too fast.Why is he jittery? PDP is afraid because there's no way they could win the presidential election next month." he added.

Source: www.dailypost.ng/?p=214244&wt=2
No pardon for frauds and scammers....

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by bastien: 7:06am On Jan 23, 2015
Naija youth make una think oooh.........
why we dey go school?
Why our parents make us believe school is important?
Why u drop ur talent to further ur education?
Why burn those candles?
Why attend night class?
Why the four additional years after six years?
Why spend 10years of reading and studying hard?

If u fit do all dos things and Buhari no fit, and e wan be president?
Why person without 1st class or 2nd class or even 3rd class go come out say e wan rule the GIANT of Africa....... That one na big insult to graduates na........ as a leader u suppose show example, but Buhari never show one .

I don read many comments when some people say whether e get school leaving cert or not them go still vote, what kinda message is that? Well it matters,I mean it MATTERS ni.......

If e no matter to you,then drop and no send ur kids to school make dem follow Buhari way...

EDUCATION is the KEY to SUCCESS

The only way out for him is to credit all naija 5GB every month all e should go and die.......as for me and my street,in short my state we won't vote APC

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by obibankz(m): 7:06am On Jan 23, 2015
The noise is about handing the destiny of a great country in the hands of an illiterate General, which can never happen, APC is all about lies and propaganda, forging certificate is a total disgrace to APC, before I forget is GEJ till buhari go back to school

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by hotgunz(m): 7:07am On Jan 23, 2015
Well lai lair hv said it all nw that him too can't find is certificate, tomorrow nw una go ask him to show it, any oda person without certificates speak now.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Going To The West To Beg As Victims Can't Solve Our Problems - Okonji-Iweala / Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos) / Siege: We Must Get You, Police Tells Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.