Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" (31591 Views)

Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians / SAINTS OR SINNERS: 21 Facts About Buharis 21 Ministerial Nominees / Forget The Noise By APC, PDP – Agbakoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:07am On Jan 23, 2015
Useless
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Simitrendy: 7:07am On Jan 23, 2015
FFK has no dignity stupid man APC is a rare democracy party and GMB will rule us either JONATHAN and his stupid spokesman like it or not CHANGE!!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by yorke1: 7:07am On Jan 23, 2015
Brb to comment
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by dahunsy(f): 7:08am On Jan 23, 2015
coughs***clears throat....MANGOLIAN IDIOT
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Feranmicharles(m): 7:09am On Jan 23, 2015
jingh:
vh
vh = vheMagrin
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by MZdamola(f): 7:09am On Jan 23, 2015
Nigerians!!!!! What's all d noise abt APC/PDP, can't we just vote in peace

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by kentorito2: 7:09am On Jan 23, 2015
"I think Buhari should be pardoned if he cannot produce his certificates"
@LAI MOHAMMED, Nigerians won't.
Tell him to #show the cert

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by 9jvirgin(m): 7:10am On Jan 23, 2015
Apc should henceforth ignore these ba.stards and focus entirely on winning the locations. Fani Kayode continuous press conference shows desperation and fear, apc should make them more scared by keeping quiet....

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Tonylyte(m): 7:11am On Jan 23, 2015
Liar muhammed should stfu and let ffk be, when ffk was with them he was a saint, even when he was insulting the president of nigeria here and there....nemesis has caught up with them, they should enjoy it while it last.
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by signz: 7:11am On Jan 23, 2015
Waiting for FFK's reply later today cheesy
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by jingh(f): 7:12am On Jan 23, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Its not my business eba mi wa olamide ti won gbe loh (its nt my business help look for olamide)
dem no kidnap am, na rumours.
he don talk say dem no kidnap im

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by personal59: 7:12am On Jan 23, 2015
Ask amm o
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Mogidi: 7:12am On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
grin grin grin grin

Bros you wan sell ya plot, how much?
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by jingh(f): 7:12am On Jan 23, 2015
Feranmicharles:
vh = vheMagrin
lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by omenka(m): 7:12am On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
grin grin grin grin
Happens to the best of us, doesn't it? smiley
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Mayor88(m): 7:13am On Jan 23, 2015
All we are saying showusyourcertificate
GEj tilllll 2019! PdP!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by anonimi: 7:13am On Jan 23, 2015
Alhaji LIE Mohammed does not know the meaning of INTEGRITY that they have tried unsuccessfully to associate their pensioner perpetually unelectable candidate with.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026456_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Tonylyte(m): 7:13am On Jan 23, 2015
mentorandfriend:
FFK is a disgrace. My problem is that those who have stolen us blind, raped us till all sense of worth in us as Nigerians have gone are the ones distracting us with certificate issue, while the real issues that concern everyday Nigerians are left undiscussed. If PDP wins this election, then we're doomed as a nation.
But when he was in apc he was a saint! Buharetardians and hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros you wan sell ya plot, how much?
bring your voters card
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Duplik8t77(m): 7:16am On Jan 23, 2015
GMB till 2019.....FFK is on a long thing.
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 23, 2015
omenka:
Happens to the best of us, doesn't it? smiley
Na so o. Abeg why APC leadership still de talk this matter? Make them Ignore jare
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by eedris07(m): 7:16am On Jan 23, 2015
Buhari all the way...
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Oguieke(m): 7:19am On Jan 23, 2015
[quote
author=eleko1 post=30046021] wink some pipu dey fear KIRIKIRI hence they
spewed rubbish anyhow to discredit the stainless BUHARI.
Singing*KIRIKIRI ni Alagbon,aimoye section ni Alagbon*THe Fear of
BUHARI,is the beginning of Wisdom. I smell Fani,FAYOSE,pa Kasumu in
jail/they'll bolt away.Bastards[/quote] stainless ko, stinking ni
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by BonaVIta(m): 7:20am On Jan 23, 2015
They have detected virus in that certificate, that's the cause of the noise.

Deleting the virus will be bitter for so many.

My 3 years old nephew was also very interested to see the most controversial certificate in Naija. After looking as if he wants to pierce my ipad with his eyes
(He saw the face of a 60 years old man) asked, uncle how old was Mr Buhari when he wrote his exams?

I simply replied, that question is meant for the gods.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Mogidi: 7:21am On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
bring your voters card

Bring #1million and we go start yarn. grin grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Adebammm(m): 7:22am On Jan 23, 2015
To me I think that Pdp has failed Nigeria and are afraid that they might loss the election because is not 2day dat Buhari has been contesting 4 president and losing and they never mention any thing about cerfiticate or result........
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Mogidi: 7:23am On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
Oga why you de read Lai Out of context? Take time o

I quoted him verbatim, check again.
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 23, 2015
Nigerians should concentrate on things bothering our well being. Buhari certifications will do no good to us. The WASC cert. was lost in the coup. Manage the statement of result, you can use it to buy things in any supermarket across the country if that is what you want to use it for.
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by oweman: 7:24am On Jan 23, 2015
Make no mistake when you attempt or actually attack corruption expect the most violent counter attack its the same if not more violent than fighting drug cartels .
So therefore be put on notice even if today some other person come up to end Nigerias corrrupt culture he will have to contend with this same attack from the national looters .
its normal anywhere .
They cant imagine going to eat gwabza in yobe prison and many nairalanders dont understand yet but as the saying go * Ape koto ye omo oloku ada *
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Firefire(m): 7:24am On Jan 23, 2015
"I also graduated from school over 53 years ago and i don't think i can find my WASC certificate. I think Buhari should be pardoned if he cannot produce his certificates." - Lie Mohamed.

Interesting... So, the WASC result is fake! ?

APC - SMH

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by joshx(m): 7:25am On Jan 23, 2015
Fear fear PDP,.. Sai buhari come nxt month.. Mk Fani go slp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) / Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) / Going To The West To Beg As Victims Can't Solve Our Problems - Okonji-Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.