Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" (31590 Views)

Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians / SAINTS OR SINNERS: 21 Facts About Buharis 21 Ministerial Nominees / Forget The Noise By APC, PDP – Agbakoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by diasporaman(m): 7:25am On Jan 23, 2015
Fani Kayode is a disgrace to the Yoruba tribe. Is this what the peoples deceivers party asked him to do. A pot calling a kettle black. It's so ridiculous. It goes to show how disoriented and disjointed GEJ and his cohorts are.

He will definitely be the first victim of Kirikiri long list of new intake when Buhari must have been sworn in.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by makzeze: 7:27am On Jan 23, 2015
So Buhari does not have school certificate and he wants to contest against a PhD holder? A mismatch which should be evident to all and guarantee an easy victory for the PhD holder! So why the noise from the PhD holder’s camp? Why not go to court and have Buhari disqualified before or after the election and make the entire election a no-contest.
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Firefire(m): 7:27am On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:

If you expect us to pardon the olodo man you need your Lai Lai Mohammed head examined. When we go for interviews we don't expect our future employers to pardon us for not being qualified.
Buhari has the certificates, he failed woefully and he's ashamed to produce it.

Oti bo lowo APC - undecided

It's finished for Buhari & APC, Lies upon lies...

Devil is watching APC people and getting annoyed for their improved skills on lies.

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 23, 2015
You know something...I am having a strange feeling that I have gone back in time to 1912.I am on board the Titanic, and the ship is sinking fast, but rather than board the lifeboat.....I am arguing over the quality of last night's wine with another passenger.

That is how I feel about this certificate thing. Indeed, it has become an argument that reveals all that is ugly within the Nigerian psyche. Here we are, with oil prices sinking like the Titanic and Lustianna...and with the possibility of a return to the hard times we last faced in the 1980's...and all our political elites want to talk about is some certificate.(Especially when the said certificate holder holds higher qualifications now).

I would like to ask the PDP hierarchy, politely, to please stop this chat about a certificate or no certificate. We stand at the verge of the worst economic disaster in our country's history since 1982...and all PDP can chat about is some certificate. We have a crisis in our health care sector...health workers have been on strike for six weeks....and all PDP can do is talk about certificate. We face a serious security problem...and all PDP can talk about is some measly certificate.

Please, Mr PDP....we want your new ideas, especially as it seems you will win the election again. So...give us your ideas. Stop focusing on frivolous matters. Nigerians cannot wait.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by MORNDEW(m): 7:29am On Jan 23, 2015
meshacha1:
Though I have asked this b4 and am asking this again?
In what aspect can you compare Jonathan and Buhari?
Is it in eloquency, academic standard, age, healthiness, enlightenment in technology, physical presentation?
Do ppl just want change by all means?
What plan did Buhari have for the nation that is convincing?
To me obviously, the ppl sponsoring him and campaigning for him and spending billions of Naira to ensure he becomes the next president are the ppl who will definitely manipulate his government because they are the most corrupt and are god fathers.
When fashola attempted otherwise, he was almost impeached by god father during his second tenor.
A times I wander the kind of change we want....pls can someone tell me the kind of change we should be hoping for if Buhari wins?

Am not campaigning for anybody, just curious anyway.
you highlighted all Jonathan qualities over Buhari nd u say u ar not campaigning for anybody. How does dat sound? For ur information what he has is his zero toerance for corruption nd thats a better quality.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by brainpower(m): 7:29am On Jan 23, 2015
You don't think you can find your own certificate too? Na wa o. Buhari should be pardoned, na wa o. So if I'm looking for a job and I can't find my certificate I should also be pardoned? If we let this certificate saga go, then it means the fight for corruption is a waste of time. What moral right will they have to ask me for my certificate if he is elected and if I'm looking for a civil service job?

I know there are lots of critical issues in this country, but since Buhari is being projected as the messiah it means we have to get it right.

This man has refused to apologise for truncating democracy and still he has refused to come out plain to plead for our sympathy. This man hasn't changed and this isn't what we need.

And if truely he forged that statement of result, he should be arrested simple. By the way, Lai Mohammed said he doesn't have certificate too. Na wa o.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by taharqa: 7:30am On Jan 23, 2015
Liar Mohammed wants us to pardon Buhari for not having certificate??

NEVER!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by anonimi: 7:30am On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
Na so o. Abeg why APC leadership still de talk this matter? Make them Ignore jare

The Association of Pretending Crooks, APC cannot ignore because they have nothing else to tell us about their perpetually unelectable president!

Abi you want them to tell us he NEVER built a university or even ordinary primary school as military DICTATOR unlike our current president who has built 12 universities and countless almajiri schools.

Anyway sha a young lad who ABANDONED his secondary school final exams to join the army in a hurry cannot be expected to appreciate the value of education for all our children shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Mogidi: 7:30am On Jan 23, 2015
Firefire:

Oti bo lowo APC - undecided

It's finished for Buhari & APC, Lies upon lies...

Devil is watching APC people and getting annoyed for their improved skills on lies.

Firefire how body? Shey you dey kampe?
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by OLADD: 7:35am On Jan 23, 2015
bsolo1:
The National Publicity Secetary of the All Progressive Congress,APC,chief Lai Muhammed has described the statement of by Fani Kayode that Gen.Muhammadu Buhari should be stripped off his millitary status and privileges for joining the army with fake credentials as laughable.

Fani had during a press conference said that Buhari should also be disqualified from the forthcoming presidential election over inability to present his original credentials.

Reacting to Fani's assertion while speaking as a guest on channels TV's Sunrise Daily, the APC's spokesman explained that after buhari was overthrown in 1985, his house was ransacked and his documents were either stolen or burnt.

According to him, upon his (Buhari) return from exile, he sworn an affidavit to show that his results were missing.

"This happened long ago. He was a former Head of State and i don't think he's going to look for job anywhere where they would ask him to bring his original credentials. He swore an affidavit and he tendered it when he contested for presidency in 2003, 2007, and 2011 respectively. So what is the noise about Buhari's credentials?

"I also graduated from school over 53 years ago and i don't think i can find my WASC certificate. I think Buhari should be pardoned if he cannot produce his certificates."

When reminded that the Electoral Act was amended in 2010, Mohammed responded that Buhari used same affidavit to contest in 2011 without controversy.

He claimed that PDP leaders were jittery because of the support Buhari was getting from Nigerians.

"I think Femi is too fast.Why is he jittery? PDP is afraid because there's no way they could win the presidential election next month." he added.

Source: www.dailypost.ng/?p=214244&wt=2

Was that a systematic confession? Lair Mohammed where's your certificate? Birds of the same feathers, lairs, deceits, fraudsters, certificate forgers, age cheaters, Chicago University conmen...evil people and evil party.

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by pekeyim: 7:35am On Jan 23, 2015
Ah ah Lai Mohammad, Na now una know say It was either stolen or Burnt?

Why una no use this Line since now.

Slow lying mu*ffa

#Fail Buhari

#F9 candidate.

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:

Bring #1million and we go start yarn. grin grin grin
DON'T SELL YOUR VOTE angry angry
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by hebhen: 7:36am On Jan 23, 2015
koikoi2:
Lai Mohammed is synonymous to lie.

Buhari shud be disqualified, matter closed.

Wen will u get ur brain fixed ?
G.m.b till gej learn issue based campaign
Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Truckpusher(m): 7:38am On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
DON'T SELL YOUR VOTE angry angry
When you've already sold your conscience? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Firefire(m): 7:38am On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:

Firefire how body? Shey you dey kampe?

I am very well, thank you, and you ?

Btw: Are you seeing the Global disgrace Buhari and APShit are bringing upon themselves for Buhari’s dishonesty?

I don’t expect Buhari to lie under oath, a simple statement of “My Certificates are lost and could not be found" instead of “All my Certificate are with military board secretary” what a fraud.
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by AJOT99(m): 7:39am On Jan 23, 2015
Really?

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Firefire(m): 7:39am On Jan 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
When you've already sold your conscience? undecided

cheesy
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by leo2020: 7:39am On Jan 23, 2015
i dont know why some quarters of nigeria are still so gullible to listen to a party that has ruled for 16yrs!!! what else are they going to campaign with?..same old story!! it's not good for any party to monopolise power for so long...MTN was selling their SIM card several thousands of naira before Glo, Econet , Etisalat etc came to compete thereby forcing MTN to reduce tariff, vouchers etc...so their be a rotation of power..

Sai Buhari by Febuhari da Mr Intergrity

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Truckpusher(m): 7:42am On Jan 23, 2015
Firefire:

cheesy
Na mad man brother go sabi catch him mad brother. grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Firefire(m): 7:47am On Jan 23, 2015
brainpower:
You don't think you can find your own certificate too? Na wa o. Buhari should be pardoned, na wa o. So if I'm looking for a job and I can't find my certificate I should also be pardoned? If we let this certificate saga go, then it means the fight for corruption is a waste of time. What moral right will they have to ask me for my certificate if he is elected and if I'm looking for a civil service job?

I know there are lots of critical issues in this country, but since Buhari is being projected as the messiah it means we have to get it right.

This man has refused to apologise for truncating democracy and still he has refused to come out plain to plead for our sympathy. This man hasn't changed and this isn't what we need.

And if truely he forged that statement of result, he should be arrested simple. By the way, Lai Mohammed said he doesn't have certificate too. Na wa o.

Mohamodu Buhari - No Certificate

Lie Mohamed - No Certificate

Bola Tinubu - Forged Certificate

More revelation coming... watch OUT!

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Mogidi: 7:47am On Jan 23, 2015
Firefire:

I am very well, thank you, and you ?

Btw: Are you seeing the Global disgrace Buhari and APShit are bringing upon themselves for Buhari’s dishonesty?

I don’t expect Buhari to lie under oath, a simple statement of “My Certificates are lost and could not be found" instead of “All my Certificate are with military board secretary” what a fraud.
I dey kampe.
In sane societies Buhari wouldn't be facing electorates, he would be facing perjury charges. I however understand why PDP won't want to see him in court, how do we explain jurisprudence to his illiterate followers? Left for me he should be charged with perjury.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Firefire(m): 7:48am On Jan 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na mad man brother go sabi catch him mad brother. grin

I think you are correct. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by anonimi: 7:49am On Jan 23, 2015
leo2020:
i dont know why some quarters of nigeria are still so gullible to listen to a party that has ruled for 16yrs!!! what else are they going to campaign with?..same old story!! it's not good for any party to monopolise power for so long...MTN was selling their SIM card several thousands of naira before Glo, Econet , Etisalat etc came to compete thereby forcing MTN to reduce tariff, vouchers etc...so their be a rotation of power..

Can we apply this your simple logic to Lagos state and liberate it from the Thief'nuibu CABAL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Truckpusher(m): 7:51am On Jan 23, 2015
Firefire:

I think you are correct. grin grin
grin grin

I dun catch am finish ,wetin remain na to tie am rope give am something make him vomit that thing wey omenka and obiagelli dun give am chop for APC camp . grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Firefire(m): 7:54am On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:

I dey kampe.
In sane societies Buhari wouldn't be facing electorates, he would be facing perjury charges. I however understand why PDP won't want to see him in court, how do we explain jurisprudence to his illiterate followers? Left for me he should be charged with perjury.

I wonder what trust remains in a man that could not say a simple truth.

I wonder how some fellow could chant ‘CHANGE’ in the face of lies

I pity those supporting this fraudster cum falling angel. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Firefire(m): 7:57am On Jan 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin

I dun catch am finish ,wetin remain na to tie am rope give am something make him vomit that thing wey omenka and obiagelli dun give am chop for APC camp . grin grin

please be fast about it, he is drifting already. grin

I trust your ability to bring him to logic.
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Descartes: 7:58am On Jan 23, 2015
Finally OBJ and Tinubu have perfected their plans to destroy BUHARI by forging certificate for him.Like Muhammadu Buhari like Liar Mohammed; "A Tale of Toronto Graduates"grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by skyhadi16(m): 8:00am On Jan 23, 2015
Mayor88:
All we are saying showusyourcertificate
GEj tilllll 2019! PdP!

if you guys looked for Chibok girls like the way you guys are looking for certificate now, you guys would have done well. yeye people.
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by Truckpusher(m): 8:01am On Jan 23, 2015
Firefire:

please be fast about it, he is drifting already. grin

I trust your ability to bring him to logic.
He's only sticking around to take his monthly dosage of his medication (lies and propaganda). grin

You guys can actually give a helping hand by ensuring that he doesn't cross a certain threshold else his case might become too difficult to resolve with ordinary prayers. grin

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by chrisviral(m): 8:03am On Jan 23, 2015
MORNDEW:

you highlighted all Jonathan qualities over Buhari nd u say u ar not campaigning for anybody. How does dat sound? For ur information what he has is his zero toerance for corruption nd thats a better quality.

Zero tolerance for corruption
Why forge statement of Results then grin
You obviously don't know what you are saying.
GMB should just tell us he has no cert, and we will see if we will consider him, the lying is no good at all.
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by bigwallace(m): 8:07am On Jan 23, 2015
I got a news for GEJ/PDP and their collaborators both in uniform and mufti; let GMB present a used recharge card as a certificate, I'm still going to vote for him. Ph.d in zoology without thesis, from otuoke university of corruption and cluelessness, has not helped Nigeria in 6 years. We need to try something different. That is the way democracy works. GMB all the way!
Re: Lai Mohammed Fires Back At FFK- "whats all the noise about Buharis credentials?" by drstone1: 8:10am On Jan 23, 2015
hotgunz:
Well lai lair hv said it all nw that him too can't find is certificate, tomorrow nw una go ask him to show it, any oda person without certificates speak now.

So make we PARDON "Mr Integrity" na. Even if he no get safiticate at least e get action pass Jona. E go solve this Boko haram issue in a jiffy.. And e go send and lock up enough criminals for fprison as per his economic policy I also belief he cn stabilise Global oil price. He is a man whose words can be trusted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Going To The West To Beg As Victims Can't Solve Our Problems - Okonji-Iweala / Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) / Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.