Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,329 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:36 PM

10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls (56281 Views)

10 Common Words Nigerians Use Everyday That Don't Exist / Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) / See How University Girls Get Their Daily Bread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by gbengaAIG: 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
All of them are runs girls #olosho

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by oyin01(m): 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
oyin01:

Oloriburuku omo ale jatijati. My real friends and Family are from kabba. And i bet Kabba women are the best people in the world. My mum is from kabba and she is the god i see, maybe uve just been unfortunate enough to meet the bad ones. I bet U really need a kabba lady to wash ur head for u. #ode.

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by free2ryhme: 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
Medunah:

U gotta be kidding, most koggi babes have met are always pretty

You must be a lesbian
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by jidxin(m): 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
my babes is from KSU university and from kabba ooooo hope no problem
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by msmarty(f): 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Op it a lie jooor am a ksu girl ...you only saying this becos you have nt mingled well what abt d guys that all you guys want is girlfrnds who will bring you meals cooler ministry things....awon oshi won o lowo won loko

2 Likes

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Xsenga(f): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
ggrin:
Ask Xsenga angry
U MISS ME? grin
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by ade10adex(m): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
ProfGday:
marry kogi woman @ ur own peril especially Kabba women. Quote me and u will see why fowl stopped urinating.
... do u av proof 2 DAT?
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by adewasco2k(m): 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
This is about Kogi state babes or kogi state university babes?

BTW most KSU babes are local
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by killercute16(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
Extom:

Well if you ask me, I'll merge your numbers 2 and 3 together, because when you have a spoilt girl who's a good liar, alas, a "super-cheat" is inevitably born.

That brings the both of us into the same page. grin what says you? wink
A spoilt fellow and a liar are quite different if you ask me, though both are evil.A liar could just be a liar and nothing else,but a spoilt person is smtin else lyk a pervert,a modafvcka.
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by SOLOMONED: 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
If d writer of dis junk thinks KSU girls are spoilt babes, then it is easy to conclude dat he is not well traveled.
My advice: travel to other states and visit their tertiary institutions
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by chris10obaje(m): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
I'm an alumni of ksu,and I believe u got your stat wrong.compared to what's happening in other schools ksu chicks are saints.
ksu pips like 4 like

2 Likes

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
Medunah:

U gotta be kidding, most koggi babes have met are always pretty
uhmm, you look like my best friend's cousin. 💯
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Missmossy(f): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
Buhahahahaha this is so damn funny grin
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by ITbomb(m): 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
Emyo, is this true?
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by ibukunobi: 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
I am from Kabba, and i felt so insulted, this is an insult on our personality, we need not proove ourself, but one day you guys will revert your evil comments about Kabba. Anyway, i am very proud to be an indigene of that Town, some villages in the suburb of Kabba or or nearby LGA do claim they are from Kabba when they do Bad things, but when they do good things, they will tell you "i am from ISANLU, I am from Egbe, I am from Ijumu. we dont have problem with that, let them continue in their Bad ways. I know my people and my people knows me, my people are known for being well educated both in Accademic and Military Accademy, I am proud people like Col Tunde Fadile (phd in Jury) is from Kabba, proud that Arc Bishop Onaiyekan is from Kabba, proud that almost one third of the professors in UNILORIN at a time came from Kabba, i am proud of Former Chief of Air Staff, Air Vice Marshal FEMI JOHN FEMI is from Kabba, very proud Late Col Adetula who controlled Bakassi penninsulla is from Kabba, very proud of Professor Ajibero (Rector Kogi poly), very proud of Late Architect Dr. Stephen Olorunfemi, first PHD Holder in CITY PLANNING in Nigeria. I am also poud of Admiral Ajayi, proud of Assistant Comptoller General Olumudi, and proud of his wife, Mrs. Vcky Olumudi GM NTA Ibadan, i am proud of Prof Gefu, Prof Owonubi of IITA, who will not be proud of Major Gen. Emmanuel Abejirin: New Goc 2Div Ibadan. Kabba women is known for hardworking spirit. They are not the lazy type that seats at home waiting for free food. Now tell me why would a sane person come to this forum a say senseless things about Kabba, the home of LOVE, PEACE, AND CRADLE OF CIVILISATION.

11 Likes

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by joxxy01(m): 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
i thought i was the only one observing this, kogi state ladies are never satisfied wit a single guy ,they dont even understand what true love means all they enjoy iz bleeping even if u're a broke ass...i'm from kogi state too and we re blessed wit beautiful women, but most of this women and even some married ones re too flirtyy.
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Skimpledawg(m): 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
Extom:
All you did was write two points in different ways. undecided
And All you did was to summarize the points.....Oga Seun n Super Mods, we need peeps like dz to Proof-read posts b4 it makes FP lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by 30secs(m): 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
Una just dey shout local, shey Kogi babes local pass Ibadan girls ni? Abi dem local pass Osun or Anambra girls? Not to talk of Benue abi Ekiti. Make we forget local jor, I know say Lag, Abj, PH nd mayb Calabar/CRiver babes are kindof Behind, but babes from oda states ehn... Dem jew die!! Altho KSU babes no dey try. Cute but dumb AF!!!
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Tunagee(m): 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
channel190:

1. THEY HARDLY STICK TO A PARTICULAR
GUY
2. THEY LOVE GUYS WITH RIDES ( I mean a
nice car, not keke or Machine)
3. THEY SUYA, PEPE SOUP, AND ALL SORT OF
GOODY GOODIES
4. THEY HAVE DIFFERENT GUYS THAT SERVES
DIFFERENT PURPOSES
5. 92% OF THEM ARE MATERIALISTIC (Do the
statistics your self)
6. FOR YOU TO TAKE THEM ON A DATE YOU
ARE DEFINATELY THEIR BOYFRIEND/SOME 1
SPECIAL
AS AT THAT MOMENT NO DOUBT
7. THEY ONLY WAY TO SCOPE A KSU BABE IS
BY LIEING TO HER...THEY DONT WANT POOR
BOYS SO YOU HAVE TO PACKAGE YOUR LIES
WELL
8. 90% OF THEM ARE NOT REAL, THEY CAN
FORM, (PACKAGING)
9. THEY CAN'T DO WITHOUT BUMP SHOT AND
MINI SKIRTS AT NIGHT
10. BUT THEY ARE STILL THE BEST IN ALL
UNIVERSITIES

This creative findings was carried out by the one and only KSU blog.

seun please do something about this your spam bot.... Am not a spammer
For now this is all I can say, add ur own list on
the comment box.

so how does this give us a good president next month?
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by uchebest2006(m): 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

YOu wey be foreign when u wan pass your Jamb mk u for even enter one uni
Does not sound buzz!!!
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
uchebest2006:

Does not sound buzz!!!

And poke?
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Adesiji77: 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
ProfGday:
marry kogi woman @ ur own peril especially Kabba women. Quote me and u will see why fowl stopped urinating.

Lies from the depths of the ocean...this is a fallacy of illicit generalization.
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Alexk2(m): 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote
author=ProfGday post=30046885]marry kogi woman @ ur own peril
especially Kabba women. Quote me and u will see why fowl stopped
urinating.[/quote]

you are entitled to your own opinion but stop generalizing next time pls....it is very untrue of every kabba ladies.
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by tana4gud(f): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
azeeza:
Kogi state
hi dearie...I see u
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by deenAyetu(f): 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
[b][/b]
i deviced a plan against them asking me for
things
please what's the device
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by alberto2k(m): 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
ProfGday:

I have a kogi gf bro, ebira precisely... Buh why do u say so? undecided
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Emyo(m): 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
ITbomb:
Emyo, is this true?
The fact that the school is in kogi doesn't mean
is only kogi girls
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
deenAyetu:
please what's the device

Its 2015. So it might nt work now. Figure out one. No dullin
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by jamesbridget13(f): 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
extremely local peeps from a local state
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by pheamy(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
ProfGday:

Kogi women remains the most caring and trustworthy women in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by VoteWisely: 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
#VoteWisely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. / Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) / A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.