Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls (56358 Views)

10 Common Words Nigerians Use Everyday That Don't Exist / Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) / See How University Girls Get Their Daily Bread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by barnaby04(m): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Its very obvious that the author of this post has a very limited world view of universities in Nigeria, if Kogi state University babes possess all these traits, I wonder what you will say about Unilag, Osu, Lead City or UniAbuja University babes?

Please let's always be matured in our posts here, the fact that a Kogi state Varsity girl took you for MAGA does not mean you should come here and paint their babes bad.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by barnaby04(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
ProfGday:
marry kogi woman @ ur own peril especially Kabba women. Quote me and u will see why fowl stopped urinating.

Its quite obvious that you must be high on a substance to have made a statement like this by denigrating the good people of Kabba and especially their women.

You need help and the early you seek TB Joshua's deliverance, the better it becomes for you!

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubbish
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by LastProphet: 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
pelumiakinboye1:
I have met a lot of Kogi people both Male and Female, from the list provided by d OP, they fall into almost all d category. I know I can't judge the whole Kogi with the few people I have met cos the ones have met can LIE!!!!

U havent met any kogi pple, ksu students mostly come from poor homes hence d forming of d babes. Igbira, kabba and igalas are mostly poor. No companies or industries in kogi. But the igbira girls are very pretty and not too bad in character. Igbira boys are mostly angry most of the time. The kabba are slightly more exposed. The school is trash, trash, trash

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by macdelene(m): 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
ProfGday:
marry kogi woman @ ur own peril especially Kabba women. Quote me and u will see why fowl stopped urinating.

lolzzzz grin
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by sylve11: 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
ProfGday:

grin grin grin cool

@ op, why didn't u add 'Ruud Vanesteroy' to it? They are also rude. cool
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by sylve11: 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
highchiefpee:
Bros I for like hear your reasons oo cos ma gurl is from kabba

Only the name 'Kabba' nor reach u run first? cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by sylve11: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
naijaboiy:
I hear say the babes Local sha! grin

Them local die! cool
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by ggrin(f): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
Xsenga:
U MISS ME? grin
undecided
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by ericsucre(m): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
more lies that truth in this post....-m a student of ksu 300L and I can clearly say it first hand that its a LIE !!!
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by eneye1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nice post...The school that legalizes auxiliary(assistant) boy friends.well,your finding was 92.822222% correct.
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by sylve11: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Obanz2:
thanks jare natural beauty indeed

Natural beauty with that ur center akpan ni? grin grin just joking o grin
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by eneye1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
barnaby04:

Its very obvious that the author of this post has a very limited world view of universities in Nigeria, if Kogi state University babes possess all these traits, I wonder what you will say about Unilag, Osu, Lead City or UniAbuja University babes?

Please let's always be matured in our posts here, the fact that a Kogi state Varsity girl took you for MAGA does not mean you should come here and paint their babes bad.
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Ninilowo(m): 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
hardbody:
Dem sabi fvck join? That's the koko. The rest na regular gist. Babes must form and guys must fall mugu. Only ensure that you don't exhaust your budget. You must wet ground to match am wella.

Quote me and sabi why fowl no dey piss. LOL
YOU ARE CORRECT.
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by LewisO: 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
Extom:
All you did was write two points in different ways. undecided
Guy! u're a sharp viewer, I did thought I was the only one who observe that!

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by LewisO: 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
bonio:

It's either it seemed too long for you to read or you reads and forgets what you read.

#Last Bullet, Commenting on threads are not by force.
U lacks knowledge in jumping into conclusions, don't be a nosy iddiot, that guy was right!
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by ProfGday(m): 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
oyin01:

Oloriburuku omo ale jatijati. My real friends and Family are from kabba. And i bet Kabba people are the best people in the world. My mum is from kabba and she is the god i see, maybe uve just been unfortunate enough to meet the bad ones. I bet U really need a kabba lady to wash ur head for u. #ode.
Waooh! Clap for urself u've just proved me right.You're a product of incest.The fact dt ur father abandoned u @ birth because of his shameful act shouldn't pushed u to be displaying ur frustrations bfor d whole world. Kabba women I shake my butt for una .
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
barnaby04:

God bless you my brother, cos my gf is Kogi and av met sincere Kogi people and I don't judge d way this OP just did. Dem dey every school not only KSU
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by eyinjuege: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
Tydies:
They are usually Ugly and there sense of dressing is too poor.

The Ebira/Igbirra chicks I've met are very brilliant/intelligent and pretty, though some are temperamental sha
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by johnshagb(m): 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
ibukunobi:
I am from Kabba, and i felt so insulted, this is an insult on our personality, we need not proove ourself, but one day you guys will revert your evil comments about Kabba.

I decided to let the guy wallow in his ignorance because I know he'll get to know the truth about the widespread misinformation. Not his fault though, I blame the cretins claiming my town when they go about their questionable escapades.
KB town, my humble abode.
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by felsunseg(m): 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
ProfGday:
waiting Kabba women do u. Kabba is only a part of Okun, there are might be some persons who has giving u a nagative view about Kabba, dey may not be from kabba bt other part of okun (bt they like claiming Kabba). Bt mind u if u ever try to post this type of rubbush again, ebora owe agbewo '' the deity of the Owe kingdom will swallow u''
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by felsunseg(m): 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
LastProphet:

U havent met any kogi pple, ksu students mostly come from poor homes hence d forming of d babes. Igbira, kabba and igalas are mostly poor. No companies or industries in kogi. But the igbira girls are very pretty and not too bad in character. Igbira boys are mostly angry most of the time. The kabba are slightly more exposed. The school is trash, trash, trash
no industry in kogi, i think u are a phsyco
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by felsunseg(m): 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
LastProphet:

no industry in kogi, i think u are a psyco
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by Ilemona93(m): 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
Thank for ur research Twale!!!!
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by drehdinho(m): 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lekison:
omo take am easy now...abi u don fall victim before?

Lol
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by LastProphet: 8:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
felsunseg:
no industry in kogi, i think u are a psyco

Besides dangote's obajana, name another
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by felsunseg(m): 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
LastProphet:

Besides dangote's obajana, name another
go and do the research ur self am aren't tellling anything
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by pelumiakinboye1: 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
LastProphet:

I am sitting here with an Igbira girl here like this like this, this girl has been giving me Zobo all day about hw she did her I.T in Central Bank Of Nigeria (I swear to God!)
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by carik(m): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
pelumiakinboye1:
I am sitting here with an Igbira girl here like this like this, this girl has been giving me Zobo all day about hw she did her I.T in Central Bank Of Nigeria (I swear to God!)

Rotfl
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by ProfGday(m): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
felsunseg:
waiting Kabba women do u. Kabba is only a part of Okun, there are might be some persons who has giving u a nagative view about Kabba, dey may not be from kabba bt other part of okun (bt they like claiming Kabba). Bt mind u if u ever try to post this type of rubbush again, ebora owe agbewo '' the deity of the Owe kingdom will swallow u''
look @ ds ignoramus using god forsaken deity dat enslaved his thinking faculty from seen beyond his nose. Go and tell ur dead gods that they are too small for d task @ hand.
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by felsunseg(m): 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
ProfGday:

look @ ds ignoramus using god forsaken deity dat enslaved his thinking faculty from seen beyond his nose. Go and tell ur dead gods that they are too small for d task @ hand.
i pity ur dumb ass
Re: 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls by uncjay(m): 1:39am On Jan 24, 2015
Well I can say your research is absolutely faulty...a fallacy of the highest order. What majority of you are missing here is that no country, state, nation or people is without the good and bad side, it's a normal phenomenon with everybody in this world...for u to ascribe ksu babes to such a classification then you are actually saying including babes from your hometown too.... To those of you that single out kabba, painting her black and blue, well it so unfortunate that your level of knowledge is completely low and questionable. I can see how resentful and primitive you all are, the fact remain you know nothing about the kabba people....I bet if your hometown and people are saints...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(pictures) / Python Killed In Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) / 17 Awesome Words You May Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.