Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,417 members, 7,781,209 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:41 AM

Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery (35767 Views)

List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members / Kidnapper, Evans Paraded Alongside His Gang Members (Photos) / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by charleff512(m): 8:44am On Jan 23, 2015
taiyetawio:
GREETINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
NIGERIA CUSTOMS AUTHORIZED SALES OF CARS(BATCH B)
CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE LINE
OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545...(+234)
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2014-2015
TO BUY CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE BALOGUN LINE 08092205545-WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were seized by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price at very affordable prices to
place an order of your choice call the maketing department
FIRST HAND CARS FOR NATIONAL AUCTION/SALES AT AFFORDABLE
PRICES,INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT IN CHARGE OFFICER BALOGUN ON
08092205545,WE HAVE COMPETENT DRIVERS TO MAKE DELIVERY
NATIONWIDE.MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE..........1999 t0 2014
INTERIOR..........LEATHER AND FABRIC
AC..........CHILLING FACTORY AC
WHEEL..........GOOD TYRE, ALLOY WHEEL
TO BUY,HEAD OFFICE COMMAND ZONE 1 WAREHOUSE,BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY/COTONOU/SEME BORDER AND FOR DELIVERY/SHIPPING/CLEARANCE/CONTAINERS.
NOTE-ALL CARS ARE TESTED OK, WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBOR/BEGIUM/COTONOU CARS VERY CLEAN,BRAND NEW CARS,THE CARS ARE OF VARIOUS MAKES AND SPECS.
RANGING FROM JAPANESE TO AMERICAN,GERMAN,
SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES CALL SEME BORDER OFFICE NUMBERS- OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545 COMMANDANT MARKETING DEPARTMENT..
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS...PLEASE NOTE SALES CLOSING SOON THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE AUCTION MARKET NOW OPEN FOR INDIVIDUALS & DEALERS.
THEY ARE SEIZED AND IMPOUNDED CARS DUE TO ILLEGAL IMPORTATION AND LICENSING AS THE VARIOUS IMPORTERS HAVE REFUSED TO COME FOR THE CLAIMS BEFORE THE EXPIRED PERIOD.
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE HAVE DECIDED TO SELL THEM OUT AT GIVE AWAY PRICES TO CLEAR THE SPACE IN OUR OFFICE FOR THE YEAR ALL BUYERS SHOULD
NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS,
SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS BY THE DELIVERY
NOTE: Offer Valid While Stock Last; Money back guarantee .THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE...,...,,,.
Another Nnamdi in the making.
Ol boy Fear God ooooo.

4 Likes

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by ChristyG(f): 8:46am On Jan 23, 2015
wheredemdey:

Shut that cesspit you call a mouth....bad citizens abound in all tribes and climes...its not peculiar to the gallant hardworking igbos..i can dig out threads where the yoruba man has committed worse crimes....condemn the crime and the person that committed it..

once again shut up that pit you erroneously call a mouth
abeg,make we hear word jor,ur pple do d same here too,so let it be tribal,u ibos shuld stop breeding criminals and be calling them industrious,ibos are very tribalistic so its only fair dat pple are tribal with them too.awon oloshi

13 Likes

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by Droyal(f): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2015
Alaba international hmmm

The way some of those guys spend money you will wonder if they worked for it.

Things are not always the way they seem to appear for those people. You see them flaunting money you become envious not knowing the source of their wealth.

There are honest ones though but you hardly see them flaunting cash unnecesarily.

There are so many hidden things some of those guys do

Money is truly the root of all evil

3 Likes

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by eleko1: 8:47am On Jan 23, 2015
U dnt need to be curse,U ARE ALREADY CURSED.
taiyetawio:
GREETINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
NIGERIA CUSTOMS AUTHORIZED SALES OF CARS(BATCH B)
CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE LINE
OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545...(+234)
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2014-2015
TO BUY CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE BALOGUN LINE 08092205545-WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were seized by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price at very affordable prices to
place an order of your choice call the maketing department
FIRST HAND CARS FOR NATIONAL AUCTION/SALES AT AFFORDABLE
PRICES,INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT IN CHARGE OFFICER BALOGUN ON
08092205545,WE HAVE COMPETENT DRIVERS TO MAKE DELIVERY
NATIONWIDE.MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE..........1999 t0 2014
INTERIOR..........LEATHER AND FABRIC
AC..........CHILLING FACTORY AC
WHEEL..........GOOD TYRE, ALLOY WHEEL
TO BUY,HEAD OFFICE COMMAND ZONE 1 WAREHOUSE,BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY/COTONOU/SEME BORDER AND FOR DELIVERY/SHIPPING/CLEARANCE/CONTAINERS.
NOTE-ALL CARS ARE TESTED OK, WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBOR/BEGIUM/COTONOU CARS VERY CLEAN,BRAND NEW CARS,THE CARS ARE OF VARIOUS MAKES AND SPECS.
RANGING FROM JAPANESE TO AMERICAN,GERMAN,
SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES CALL SEME BORDER OFFICE NUMBERS- OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545 COMMANDANT MARKETING DEPARTMENT..
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS...PLEASE NOTE SALES CLOSING SOON THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE AUCTION MARKET NOW OPEN FOR INDIVIDUALS & DEALERS.
THEY ARE SEIZED AND IMPOUNDED CARS DUE TO ILLEGAL IMPORTATION AND LICENSING AS THE VARIOUS IMPORTERS HAVE REFUSED TO COME FOR THE CLAIMS BEFORE THE EXPIRED PERIOD.
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE HAVE DECIDED TO SELL THEM OUT AT GIVE AWAY PRICES TO CLEAR THE SPACE IN OUR OFFICE FOR THE YEAR ALL BUYERS SHOULD
NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS,
SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS BY THE DELIVERY
NOTE: Offer Valid While Stock Last; Money back guarantee .THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE...,...,,,.

3 Likes

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by PenSniper: 8:47am On Jan 23, 2015
Well, most people
in Alaba International
Market, and other markets
are into armed robbery or
other illegal businesses.
“Like Victor (surname also
withheld), he is my gang
member and he sells
generator sets. He is equally
seen in the market as a big
man.

See the Igbos that boast they control nigerian business. Criminals and vandals

8 Likes

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by xtervaganza(m): 8:51am On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Armed robbers arrested.....good
How about pen robbers?

Tinubu has been robbing Lagosians blind for more than a decade, he still walks free.
funny how all the armed robbers are from your region, south East!

6 Likes

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by xtervaganza(m): 8:52am On Jan 23, 2015
PenSniper:
Well, most people
in Alaba International
Market, and other markets
are into armed robbery or
other illegal businesses.
“Like Victor (surname also
withheld), he is my gang
member and he sells
generator sets. He is equally
seen in the market as a big
man.

See the Igbos that boast they control nigerian business. Criminals and vandals
they control the armed robbery section of Nigeria hahahhahahhah

9 Likes

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by ChristyG(f): 8:54am On Jan 23, 2015
Rapmoney:

Don't be tribal, you compound fool!!!
Taa!look at d id1ot who is telling someone not to be tribal,aren't d same person who created a thread on d family section where u generalized all southern tribes and told us how only ibo marriage is d good one while others are bad,u have no moral ground to correct someone else.. So what is good for d goose is also good for d gander.useless ibo animals,bunch of crimals

10 Likes

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by xtervaganza(m): 8:54am On Jan 23, 2015
ChristyG:
abeg,make we hear word jor,ur pple do d same here too,so let it be tribal,u ibos shuld stop breeding criminals and be calling them industrious,ibos are very tribalistic so its only fair dat pple are tribal with them too.awon oloshi
abeg leave him ooo

He fit call him brothers come Rob your profile o. These people can steal anything

8 Likes

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by Keegan: 8:57am On Jan 23, 2015
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
The mansion owners of Lagos. Awon Ole

God bless you. I imagine what will actually happened when they finally have their republic? Whatever happen in their enclave that's their cup of tea but we will tight our own securely and we will not tolerate nonsense from any illegal foreigner. Awon ole, oloriburuku, kosi bero. Oju ti o bani kale, kii ti aro sepin.

8 Likes

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by saintandsinnerz: 9:10am On Jan 23, 2015
ChristyG:
Stop being a low life and embrace the 21scentury. Move away from your village so that you can be enlightened. Stop being an archaic village girl, it is the millennium already

2 Likes

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by PenSniper: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2015
xtervaganza:
they control the armed robbery section of Nigeria hahahhahahhah

And many other criminal departments.

3 Likes

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by gorkypark(m): 9:14am On Jan 23, 2015
Please, kill them immediately!

I heard it's now a trend for robbers to pay their way out of custody. Like that's the motivation to arrest them in the first place...

These guys are multiplying. These ones MUST be executed please!!!

1 Like

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by zimoni(f): 9:17am On Jan 23, 2015
See Them Lekki and Banana Iceland Manshun Owners

They come online here to tell us how Yorubas are lazy and Igbos are hardworking.

How an Igbo man would relocate to Lagos with just a polythene bag and becomes a Millionaire the following year.

How they run and control economy of Lagos while Yorubas are docile doing nothing but Omo Mi Da lolz grin grin grin. Yorubas are docile? This people no go kill me with laughter abeg. I don't want to sound like a tribalist, I'm not in real life.

But they never told us about Their Lucrative Armed Robbery Industry.

Money must be made through hardworking and patience, not through armed robbery.

Only God knows how many lives they'd taken during their robbery operations.

Too bad.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by xreal: 9:19am On Jan 23, 2015
our polithiefsians are no different from these igbo boys.
Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by JayJustus(m): 9:21am On Jan 23, 2015
hahahaha...Igbo home and abroad the same... wasn't it his distant cousin that was sentenced in Jakarta?? hahaha...BIAFRA must come to pass this year! SAY NO TO Nnamadi and Obiangele

6 Likes

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 23, 2015
R.i.p in advance
Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:
[s]Armed robbers arrested.....good
How about pen robbers?

Tinubu has been robbing Lagosians blind for more than a decade, he still walks free.[/s]
Arrrgh! Agidi which day wud u hv common sense,must u bring politricks on everything?

1 Like

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by omonnakoda: 9:26am On Jan 23, 2015
This is another group of those Fulani people who own Lagos and run the economy

2 Likes

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by guyla: 9:28am On Jan 23, 2015
If i may ask why is their surname being withheld? to protect them from what?
Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 23, 2015
JayJustus:
hahahaha...Igbo home and abroad the same... wasn't it his distant cousin that was sentenced in Jakarta?? hahaha...BIAFRA must come to pass this year! SAY NO TO Nnamadi and Obiangele
your stupidity knows no bond.
Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by Setaje(f): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2015
Well, most people in Alaba International Market, and other markets are into armed robbery or other illegal businesses.

It's a shame.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by Rapmoney(m): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2015
ChristyG:
Taa!look at d id1ot who is telling someone not to be tribal,aren't d same person who created a thread on d family section where u generalized all southern tribes and told us how only ibo marriage is d good one while others are bad,u have no moral ground to correct someone else.. So what is good for d goose is also good for d gander.useless ibo animals,bunch of crimals

Monkey! So u have been following me all about? U nor rili get work! The thunder wey go fire ur left yansh still dey chew groundnut!!! Anu ofia!!! Baskard!!!

1 Like

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by macdelene(m): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2015
obinnaifeoma:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=101474

why is it after robbers are been caught thats when they will give moral lessons to the public . when they were robbing they didn't see the wrong then or did they just chose to ignore it . angry

1 Like

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by ade2008(m): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2015
These alaba boys again. Always known for doing illegals in the name of business. karma has finally catch up with you. love of money is the root of all evil

3 Likes

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by ade2008(m): 9:45am On Jan 23, 2015
macdelene:

why is it after robbers are been caught thats when they will give moral lessons to the public . when they were robbing they didn't see the wrong then or did they just chose to ignore it . angry
because eyes don open.They have been pursuing shadow.Now, they will live the remaining of there lives in prison with regret till they die. they are no more a freeman
Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by UGLYS: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Į likę you babe, will you marry me? Į have lots of money and my father iš a big chief in our village. You look so beaurriiful....! my omalicha smiley

When ever I read posts like this, I rush back to check the lady quoted or being referred to, is this a sign that I am going to be a womanizer?

1 Like

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2015
I LAUGHED WHENEVER I HEARD PEOPLE SAYING IGBOS ARE GOOD AND GENIUS WHEN IT COMES TO BUSINESS; WRONG ASSERTION.

I HAVE REPEATEDLY STATED IT HERE THAT 98% OF SUCCESSFUL IGBO MEN ARE ARMED ROBBERS(There are few genuine and struggling ones but not rich) AND 66% OF THEIR CRIMES ARE COMMITTED IN SOUTH WEST WHILE 5% ARE COMMITTED IN MIDDLE BELT INCLUDING ABUJA.

HAVING WORKED WITH NIGERIAN POLICE HEAD OFFICE-EDET HOUSE PRECISELY, I REALISED THAT 99% DEAD BODIES BEING PARADED EVERY MORNING ARE IGBOS GOING BY THE CONFESSION OF THEIR FELLOW LIVING CULPRITS; ROBBERY GONE WRONG. I HAVE WITNESSED THEIR TORTURES DURING INTERROGATION BUT THE PAINS AND THE AGONY IN WHICH THEIR BODIES ARE SUBJECTED TO IN THE PROCESS OF INVESTIGATION COULD ONLY BE IMAGINED. JESUS!!!!!!! TEARS FLOW WITHIN MY SOUL AS HUMAN BEING.................

IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT, PLEASE TAKE A TRIP DOWN TO THESE TWO POLICE COMMANDS(GARKI AREA 11 COMMAND AND AREA 10 JUST BEHIND INEC HEAD OFFICE) EVERY MORNING FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS AND COME BACK TO SHARE YOUR STORY(IES) HERE.............

IF YOU ARE STILL DOUBTING ME OR SEEING MY WRITE UP AS A TRIBAL BASHING, THEN LET ME ASK YOU THIS, HAVE YOU NOTICE THAT 92% OF BUSINESSES BEING OPERATED IN US AND UK BY NIGERIANS ARE OWNED BY YORUBAS? WHY NOT IGBOS? TAKE A LOOK AT THIS, WHY CAN'T IGBO MAN REPLICATE HIS BUSINESS SKILL OUTSIDE NIGERIA SHORE? YOUR ANSWER IS AS GOOD AS MINE; NO ACCESS TO ROBBERY AND SUSTAINING THEIR BUSINESSES AND LIFESTYLES WITHOUT ROBBERY IS LIKE TAKING A BASKET TO THE AMUNIA RIVER TO FETCH WATER..........

IF YOU ARE STILL IN DOUBT, HAVE YOU ASKED YOURSELF WHY 80% OF THEM IN MALAYSIA AND CHINA ARE IN PRISONS, DEATH ROW AND EVEN GETTING KILLED EVERY PASSING DAY INSTEAD OF MAKING MONEY OUT OF WHAT THEY CLAIMED TO KNOW HOW TO DO VERY WELL IN NIGERIA WHICH IS BUSINESS BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT THERE IS NO ACCESS TO ROBBERY UNLIKE NIGERIA WHERE THEY COULD GET AWAY WITH THEIR LOOTS......

HOWEVER, @ALLIGBOS HERE, IF YOU HAVE A BROTHER, UNCLE, COUSIN OR WHATEVER CLAIMING HE IS GOING SOMEWHERE TO BUY GOODS, U BETTER WATCH HIM.........

PEACE OUT

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by Keegan: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2015
onatisi:
I have been telling people that the problem with nigeria isn't the politicians or the leaders alone but the society system that operates in nigeria. People become emergency billionaires overnight and nobody cares to know or ask how he or she got those millions within 24hrs as long as he shares it with them. Church members that came to church last week on foot and tattered shirts can come to church the following week with a toyota avalon 2014 model and the church won't question him. All he needs to say is the lord is good. This also happens in mosques . Until nigerians starts been wary of these set of emergency millionaires the spate of ritual killings,armed robberies and drug pushing will only continue and even escalate. The nigeria society must go back to the system of giving credit to hard work and honest living and stop hailing or praising boys,men or people whose source of affluence and wealth can't be determined or verified .

The problem is still the government and the learned among us. Look at what is happening in the political circle. How did we arrive in all these mess? Jumbo salaries and other mouth watering allowances that amount to more than a quarter of our annual budget, how did we get there? I think we citizens suppose to come together and equip ourselves with knowledge of governance. We need the learned and sincere among us to take the lead.
Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 23, 2015
UGLYS:

When ever I read posts like this, I rush back to check the lady quoted or being referred to, is this a sign that I am going to be a womanizer?
Hell Yeah grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Popular Alaba Trader WhoTerrorise Lagos & His Gang Arrested For Robbery by zimoni(f): 10:21am On Jan 23, 2015
FolarinLondon:
I LAUGHED WHENEVER I HEARD PEOPLE SAYING IGBOS ARE GOOD AND GENIUS WHEN IT COMES TO BUSINESS; WRONG ASSERTION.

I HAVE REPEATEDLY STATED IT HERE THAT 98% OF SUCCESSFUL IGBO MEN ARE ARMED ROBBERS(There are few genuine and struggling ones but not rich) AND 66% OF THEIR CRIMES ARE COMMITTED IN SOUTH WEST WHILE 5% ARE COMMITTED IN MIDDLE BELT INCLUDING ABUJA.

HAVING WORKED WITH NIGERIAN POLICE HEAD OFFICE-EDET HOUSE PRECISELY, I REALISED THAT 99% DEAD BODIES BEING PARADED EVERY MORNING ARE IGBOS GOING BY THE CONFESSION OF THEIR FELLOW LIVING CULPRITS; ROBBERY GONE WRONG. I HAVE WITNESSED THEIR TORTURES DURING INTERROGATION BUT THE PAINS AND THE AGONY IN WHICH THEIR BODIES ARE SUBJECTED TO IN THE PROCESS OF INVESTIGATION COULD ONLY BE IMAGINED. JESUS!!!!!!! TEARS FLOW WITHIN MY SOUL AS HUMAN BEING.................

IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT, PLEASE TAKE A TRIP DOWN TO THESE TWO POLICE COMMANDS(GARKI AREA 11 COMMAND AND AREA 10 JUST BEHIND INEC HEAD OFFICE) EVERY MORNING FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS AND COME BACK TO SHARE YOUR STORY(IES) HERE.............

IF YOU ARE STILL DOUBTING ME OR SEEING MY WRITE UP AS A TRIBAL BASHING, THEN LET ME ASK YOU THIS, HAVE YOU NOTICE THAT 92% OF BUSINESSES BEING OPERATED IN US AND UK BY NIGERIANS ARE OWNED BY YORUBAS? WHY NOT IGBOS? TAKE A LOOK AT THIS, WHY CAN'T IGBO MAN REPLICATE HIS BUSINESS SKILL OUTSIDE NIGERIA SHORE? YOUR ANSWER IS AS GOOD AS MINE; NO ACCESS TO ROBBERY AND SUSTAINING THEIR BUSINESSES AND LIFESTYLES WITHOUT ROBBERY IS LIKE TAKING A BASKET TO THE AMUNIA RIVER TO FETCH WATER..........

IF YOU ARE STILL IN DOUBT, HAVE YOU ASKED YOURSELF WHY 80% OF THEM IN MALAYSIA AND CHINA ARE IN PRISONS, DEATH ROW AND EVEN GETTING KILLED EVERY PASSING DAY INSTEAD OF MAKING MONEY OUT OF WHAT THEY CLAIMED TO KNOW HOW TO DO VERY WELL IN NIGERIA WHICH IS BUSINESS BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT THERE IS NO ACCESS TO ROBBERY UNLIKE NIGERIA WHERE THEY COULD GET AWAY WITH THEIR LOOTS......

HOWEVER, @ALLIGBOS HERE, IF YOU HAVE A BROTHER, UNCLE, COUSIN OR WHATEVER CLAIMING HE IS GOING SOMEWHERE TO BUY GOODS, U BETTER WATCH HIM.........

PEACE OUT

I'm aware a lot of them are into armed robbery, but I don't think they are up to that 98% you bandied. Don't forget we also have Yorubas, Fulanis and other ethnic group members who are into armed robbery.

Anyway, armed robbery isn't a business. If I were a President, I would give order that armed robbers should be killed. Same with drug peddlers, oil thieves and saboteurs of government infrastructures.

People lack discipline in this nation. It's all about money. The poverty and hardship has changed our orientation to Money Must Be Made At All Cost. People don't ask questions in the society anymore(what is your business, how come you've become a millionaire all of a sudden?), people now worship wealth.

Too bad.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tramadol Overdose Kills Man In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) / Richard Gbadebo Death: Factory Mgt Holds Oyo Govt Officials Hostage / Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.