Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:24 PM

Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) (38010 Views)

"How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist / How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) / Notorious Cult Leader Killed In Owo, Ondo State (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by onagoodday: 7:31am On Jan 23, 2015
The life of Pharmacist Cletus Ternenge Labe was cut short yesterday, Wednesday, January 20 by unknown gunmen in Gboko, Benue State.

The deceased who is the founder and director of La-Bet Pharmaceuticals was reportedly murdered in his office at Bristow roundabout, Gboko after he was lured by a false emergency phone.

According to Benue State local newspaper, Idoma Voice, Cletus Ternenge Labe was attacked by four of the six assassins that came for him. Two of the assassins remain in a red Toyota car which they came with while the remaining four attacked the pharmacist with machetes and guns.

Cletus’s head was split open by the assassins who also shot him. The men later robbed the pharmacy of some money before escaping.

The death of the popular pharmacist has been met with so much grief and anguish in Gboko, the ancestral headquarters of the Tiv community.

According to the information gathered, youth in Gboko town are at war with the Nigerian Police Force for their inability to prevent the robbery attack and assassination

The deceased has reportedly being at war with Doctors Association within Gboko for administering health services which the doctor’s association say is not his job. Pharmacist Cletus Ternenge Labe however continued to attend and tend to the sick at a very subsidized and affordable rate which made him popular and liked within the community.

A resident told Idoma Voice that aggrieved youths and elderly people whom he often administer drugs to, have taken to the street since last night to condemn the dastard act.

The Gboko market has been closed down as well as hospitals after angry youths embarked on violent protest, destroying properties and sign posts of hospitals.

There were also reports of gunfire exchange between the furious angry youths and the Nigerian police at central police station Gboko.

http://pulse.ng/gist/cruel-world-assassins-murder-popular-pharmacist-in-benue-state-id3428439.html

Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Blackchampion(m): 10:36am On Jan 23, 2015
Jeeeeezzzz!
What is 9ja turning into!
RIP 2 d dead
Notification is back and so FTC too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by MaZterZ(m): 10:36am On Jan 23, 2015
.. embarassed cry
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by dayosaurus(m): 10:36am On Jan 23, 2015
this is extremely terrible, but as usual the police would do nothing about it. what a country!!!!!....

can't wait to bleep out for good.

5 Likes

Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 23, 2015
no where iš safe in this country. you stay at home, assasins would come for you. you go out robbers or the police would gun you down.you fly by air na plane crash, by road na auto crash.
you try to live a healthy life, ebola or bird flu would come for you, you don't boko haram suicide bombers might still get you.

RIP to the dead pharmacist

friedplantain

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Burger01(m): 10:36am On Jan 23, 2015
OMG!!!

1 Like

Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2015
This is bad! My goodness!!!

2 Likes

Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by elantraceey(f): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2015
Why are people always this wicked? kill a just man just because he's fighting a good cause?

May God help us all sad

May his soul rest in peace .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Sharon6(f): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2015
OMG!!! Some people are really heartless. RIP to the good pharmacist. May your murderers know no peace.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS!!! CHECK MY SIGNATURE.

8 Likes

Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Dsegsam(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2015
Oluwa oooo
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by oluwadare26(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2015
rip
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Maczeelly(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by ellechrystal(f): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2015
Jesus , ppl r really wicked. This is not fair.

3 Likes

Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by akatonero(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2015
RIP bro

1 Like

Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by CCsurplus007(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2015
what a country. RIP
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by allisonluvsu(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by SIRPRESH(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2015
R.I.p
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by kingstylo01(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2015
R.I.P bro..

Don't know what this country is turning to.

The way guns dey rampant like hankercheif these days dey fear me o! shocked
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2015
oh
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Drsheddy(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2015
R. I. P.
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2015
the only enemy this guy has are the doctors in that region according to the report, if those dogs can spread a certain virus in the air due to low patronage, I won't be flabbergasted if they actually masterminded that murder, those guys can be wicked at times.

8 Likes

Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by dorange(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2015
omg.... rip man
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by tigonana: 10:39am On Jan 23, 2015
OMG!!!
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by AsherStorm(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2015
Omg...
What a wicked world...

So sad ...
Can't place any advert here cos I'm human

2 Likes

Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by stonemind(f): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2015
Jeeeeez
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by samuel900(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2015
This is Bad....Nigerians
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by PerfumeRepublik: 10:39am On Jan 23, 2015
WTF!
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 23, 2015
Shiiiiiit men,it was bursted..
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by Francon(f): 10:40am On Jan 23, 2015
It is well. My condolences to the family he left behind
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by blessedjohn: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2015
very pathetic.
Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by mencade4: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2015
APC PEOPLE...........WHY?

1 Like

Re: Assassins Murder Popular Pharmacist In Benue State (Graphic Photo) by nyerem(f): 10:40am On Jan 23, 2015
Eeya, so painful.
Rip to d dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hoodlums Kill Man In Ebute-Meta, Ask Residents Not To Panic (graphic Pic) / Armed Robbers Shutdown Highway In Imo State / Kidnappers Hideout Raided In Rivers,3 Rescued, 2 Human Skulls Recovered (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.