Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Collation Of Special Quotes By APC Leaders! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collation Of Special Quotes By APC Leaders! (1189 Views)

Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results / US, UK Allege Manipulated Collation Of Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collation Of Special Quotes By APC Leaders! by agabaI23(m): 7:49am On Jan 23, 2015
"What has Gen. Buhari got to offer? We certainly don’t need expired leadership as we are offering the best in terms of brilliance, courage and patriotism in the class of Sarkozi of France, David Cameron of Britain and Barack Obama of the USA.”
- Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Vanguard Newspaper, March 21st, 2011)

What has changed?

Add yours
Firefire, ellechrystal, anonimi, biafraqueen, anonimi, ceo4eva, kenai

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Collation Of Special Quotes By APC Leaders! by agabaI23(m): 7:54am On Jan 23, 2015
Mallam El-Rufai wishes to remind General Buhari that he has remained perpetually unelectable because his record as military head of state, and afterwards, is a warning that many Nigerians have wisely heeded. His insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known. In 1984, Buhari allowed 53 suitcases belonging to his ADC’s father to enter Nigeria unchecked at a time the country was exchanging old currency for new. Against all canons of legal decency, he used retroactive laws to execute three young men for drug-peddling after they were convicted by a military tribunal and not regular courts of law. Buhari was so high handed that he gave himself and his officials immunity even from truthful reporting. That obnoxious Decree 4, against which truth was no defence, was used to jail journalists and attempt to cow the media as a whole. That tyrannical legislation shows the essence of his intolerance. These are facts of recent history.

The story of counter-trade and import licensing, the cornerstone of Buhari’s stone-age economic strategy and those whose interests it served, is a tale for another day.
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-has-nothing-to-offer-should-retire-says-el-rufai/

What has changed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collation Of Special Quotes By APC Leaders! by Adextaiwo48(m): 8:03am On Jan 23, 2015
What are you saying? Mr clueless

1 Like

Re: Collation Of Special Quotes By APC Leaders! by agabaI23(m): 8:17am On Jan 23, 2015
Adextaiwo48:
What are you saying? Mr clueless
Oga Taiwo, haba, you no get certificate kwa? I expected you to understand but since you are asking questions, let me help you out.

What am I saying? I am asking for famous quotes from famous APC leaders, do you have any?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collation Of Special Quotes By APC Leaders! by blackCITIZEN(m): 8:19am On Jan 23, 2015
LIKE AND SHARE i

1 Like

Re: Collation Of Special Quotes By APC Leaders! by Kenai: 8:44am On Jan 23, 2015
agabaI23:

What has changed?

Add yours

Daaaaaaaaaamn! shocked

@Asiwaju's comment - Strange bedfellows!

1 Like

Re: Collation Of Special Quotes By APC Leaders! by ellechrystal(f): 9:08am On Jan 23, 2015
Kenai:

Daaaaaaaaaamn! shocked
Strange bedfellows!
Lol. Who b this N wat r u saying?
Re: Collation Of Special Quotes By APC Leaders! by Kenai: 9:13am On Jan 23, 2015
ellechrystal:

Lol. Who b this N wat r u saying?

I was talking about Tinubu's quote the poster cited, and how everything has changed in 4 years.
Re: Collation Of Special Quotes By APC Leaders! by ellechrystal(f): 9:27am On Jan 23, 2015
Kenai:

I was talking about Tinubu's quote the poster cited, and how everything has changed in 4 years.
Lol. Ok sir..
Re: Collation Of Special Quotes By APC Leaders! by anonimi: 11:45am On Jan 23, 2015
agabaI23:

What has changed?

Add yours

You do well to dig up this ogbonge quote from the Capo di Tutti Capo of the Thief'nuibu CABAL.

Buhari is definitely NOT about us but about their own personal stomach infrastructure.
Re: Collation Of Special Quotes By APC Leaders! by agabaI23(m): 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
anonimi:

You do well to dig up this ogbonge quote from the Capo di Tutti Capo of the Thief'nuibu CABAL.

Buhari is definitely about us but about their own personal stomach infrastructure.
Correct bro

1 Like

Re: Collation Of Special Quotes By APC Leaders! by Adextaiwo48(m): 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
agabaI23:
Oga Taiwo, haba, you no get certificate kwa? I expected you to understand but since you are asking questions, let me help you out.

What am I say? I am asking for famous quotes from famous APC leaders, do you have any?

I guess PGEJ had given you all the quotes u want frm PDP camp
Re: Collation Of Special Quotes By APC Leaders! by agabaI23(m): 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
Adextaiwo48:

I guess PGEJ had given you all the quotes u want frm PDP camp
You can create a thread for that. This thread for APC leaders' quote
Re: Collation Of Special Quotes By APC Leaders! by agabaI23(m): 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
From Sanusi the current Emir of Kano in one of his article where he propounded the Buharism-2002

My view is that Nigeria needs people like
Buhari in politics but not to contest elections. Buhari should be in politics to develop Civil Society and strengthen the conscience of the nation."
"He should try to develop many Buharis who will continue to challenge the elements that have hijacked the nation."
"Third, I do not think Nigerians today are
ready for Buhari. ……"
"……….I am opposed to recycled material.
In a nation of 120million people we can do better than restrict our leadership to a small group. I think Buhari, Babangida and yes Obasanjo should simply allow others try their hand instead of believing
they have the monopoly of wisdom.” -
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
(Emir of Kano)✔

(1) (Reply)

Attacks On My Person Not Surprising —buhari / This Is What News Papers Headlines Will Look Like After February Election / Sextape Video: See What Two Nigeria Ladies Did To A Politician After Clubbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.