Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) (15771 Views)

Treachery (lyrics Lounge) / Cigar (lyrics Lounge) / Life (lyrics Lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by April07: 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hehehehe... Hear me sing it
Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by Kentrasso(f): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
sad undecided
Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by quicyvictor(m): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
nice lyrics
if the rhythm and melody is as nice as the lyrics, thumb up
Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Talent full Nairaland o.. No thanks to the alarmly jobless index of the country
Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by donjuviam(m): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
just wanna know whether its a rap song or just normal song.
- if its a normal song, u are gud 2 go. but
- if its a rap song, the lyrics is too poor for that.
firstly...
no word plays
good metaphors
punchlines

but u try sha

busy cooking my banga soup
Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by Babysho(m): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
wow...Bravo...Bravo!!
Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
wetin be this?
Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by Jeffoo(m): 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
#RESPECT
Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by colombiana: 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Flautist:
ehen.... You are a super star, this 'll win you a grammy
hehehehehehehehehe na u be the emperor of haters kingdom. Inshort son na untop person hardwork and problably only hope of living instead of existing na imm u comment that kill joy comment and the most annoying pix ever. Chaiiiii u are wicked

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by Dekatron(m): 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
neyur:

Smh..unemployment is a sin
boss, you hating on the nigga? Let us hear yours, you that works at Google |sarcasm|
Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by mujahid1339(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Song or poem
Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by MuyiRano(m): 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
Airforce1 this is a challenge....where are you? come out
Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by crackhouse(m): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
neyur:

Smh..unemployment is a sin
sherrap
Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by neyur: 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dekatron:
boss, you hating on the nigga? Let us hear yours, you that works at Google |sarcasm|

I really ferreted to pick your coment...
Hey dude I don't beef the nigga, I just say if work is available! He woudnt have got so much energy to type all this shit here....

Mr! Does my coment sound abusive or u perceive it as hating?
Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by Dekatron(m): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sounds like sean kingston's face drop. Good

@ beefers.

Fish, you no chop,chicken you no chop,you talk say na beef u want. . . Issorait oo. |in M.I's voice: Y'all ON THE BENCH, YOU TRYNA JUDGE ME RIGHT, YOU NEVER LOVED THE NIGGA, YOU SUPER UGLY DIE . . . | Sheybi, you get work, how come you read,understood,scrolled down the page, clicked REPLY, typed and clicked submit? You no get deals online? Cry me a river. . . . Waiting for bashings.
Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by mromokaro90: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
register as a dangote distributor in the on-going ris scheme,and buy at retail and wholesale products,contact dr usman yahaya on 08064156756
Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by aspabay(m): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nairalanders, you people can fit kill person career. OP don't give up, you can make it.
Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by neyur: 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
crackhouse:
sherrap

Before I will tel you to sherrap, I will give you reasons y ur sherap shoud be for u....
If a nigga so gat enough flavor, he put it down on his page, writing a lyrics like an article sounds borin and uninterested by fellow nairalanders...

How do I put his lyrics into play or dance to his tone?
Bro if u got tallent go straight to studio and stop disturbing dudes here.

So you shut ur punck mouth close...
Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by darepoju(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
jmoore:
Copyright. Protect your work oh!!
don't mind the guy o...later if person carry d lyrics sing nw..he go dey shout say them thief..him lyrics...
Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by Amule5000us(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by adexeli(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rubbish!.. My great grandmother can do better undecided
Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by kushfc(m): 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
@op beware Airforce1 is on this thread. Hhhmmmmm i no talk anything ooo. lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by prettyJoy22(f): 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ok so what next after reading d lyrics
Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by SammieLowkey(m): 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nice one u gat there
Last bullet
...make I help u go wax am 4 studio. Don't worry, amma feature u in d remix wen I blow
Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by igbsam(m): 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
There are different kinds of Airforce1 on Nairaland. Lawd help you all. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by XBLadez: 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
BRAV0O:

Intro

Who do u think I was
What do u take me for
Sorry if I've ever disappoint you
I am not what you think I am

Verse1
When the worst tend to take you down to dead end
Don't panic
Be real, be a nigga don't ever behave like one of 'em'
Them old men
I wrack it platinum deep color
Black and white pasted on my back
Folded left side top my shoulder
Then keep saying to myself
Even if I ain't real ? Still can't stop being me
Look at me now!
I'm out here on my own taking my life my bizness
As if it ain't ever be untold
Cover page lifestyle like one of those stuff
From Egolly place of Gold
Being recently fade away
But I'm still the same, I'll just keep it watch till another day
Not so awful but quiet experiencing
I'll tell you, if you have ever being through it
It will surely shape you and you'll never be the same for good

Chorus
I don't no if I'm actually telling you all this
I am not who think I am (2x)

Verse 2
I don't no if i care
Can't remember if I'm kind or friendly
I hate to pretend
SoRry pls I am not who you think I am
It doesn't matter that I'm on set
I'm just doing what my manager expected
Remember that Gucci I pose with on nairaland that day?
Try to figure it out
When we act we live in different world
You no we pretend
We talk loud and we box so many bottle of beer
We are always there not saying you shouldn't be taking some
Of us serious
It just the fact that I am not who you think I am

Chorus (2x)

Bridge;
*i'm a rap survive stand out why?
No question, if I die I'm a return like
2pac resurrection (3x)

Verse 3
If I ever know the real me
Let see maybe I don't understand
I decide to pose with a friend native wears
I taught I had look good but this ain't me
Just as the same as I later realize
Most mizmycoli write up ain't the real her
Best part of it all, we live we fantasize
Like one of the coming days
With besties, can't wait to be there
To show case myself
My first two step on stage would be like
I am not who you think I am

Bridge (2x)

Chorus till fade...

Peace I'm out

#yaga!
You don't know anything about composing music. No rhymes, no flow
2/100
Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by Bowaley17(m): 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Good
Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by AKMoney1(m): 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
REMIX

This is the remix
Shoki ooo Shoki oooooo
Eh eh this is the remix
Redi ooo Redi ooooo
Nairalanders Oya shoki ooooo
Seun oya shoki ooooo
Icebeatz born the beat
Airforce1 on the mix
Let's go headies or grammy

Wait wait, SAI Baba

This is the remix

Sorry if I disappoint you

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*Sunday weed na bastard* grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by piagetskinner(m): 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Work it out in a studio first...then we'l know
if is good or not
Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by rhapzidy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Laff don kill me 4 here... grin Jst imagining hw many days nd nyts He used 2 write dis i don die
Re: I Am Not Who you Think I Am (Lyrics Lounge) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ok O

Please any professional webmaster in the house?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blow My Mind Video By Davido Is Out - Watch / 'Your Time On Phone' By Elizabeth Tekeh (Video) / NEW VIDEO: Yemi Alade – Ferrari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.