Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Ortisefemi Cooking Up A Collaboration With Rihanna... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ortisefemi Cooking Up A Collaboration With Rihanna... (1466 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Pictured With Rihanna At The MMVA / 10 Male & Female Celebrities Who Had SEX With Rihanna / Emerging Dirty Details About Ortisefemi And Danku's Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ortisefemi Cooking Up A Collaboration With Rihanna... by nerfetiti: 8:41am On Jan 23, 2015
Just when some people thought fast-rising singer, Oritsefemi was going into oblivion in the Nigerian music industry, he surprised many with the release of ‘Double Wahala’, phrase popularised by late Afro-beat legend, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti.

The song took him to where he may never have imagined to have reached in his life. The same single turned him into a sought-after musician and even to the presidency.

In an interview recently, Oritsefemi spoke about what motivated him to do the song.

"The challenges that I have got and encountered everyday (inspired me to do the song). For example, one of the challenges is I have been doing some hits; classic hits, you know. Those hits made waves, people accepted it, but so many of them underrated me.

"It was not their fault, just that they needed more of my works. They needed that ability (in me). This made me to sit back and relax. I asked myself (this question), 'Am I supposed to be forcing myself? I need to work! I need something that would keep people embracing me.' So I decided to bring out something dynamic," he revealed.

He also spoke on the reported international collaboration with Rihanna which has not seen the light of day at the moment.

"I contacted Rihanna’s manager that I am an artiste from Nigeria and I would love to do a collaboration with her. Her manager said she was busy. But I am patient and she has not finished what she is doing. There will be other collaborations with other international artistes too," he said.

source: http://www.ridenattyride.com/2015/01/ortisefemi-cooking-up-collaboration.html

Re: Ortisefemi Cooking Up A Collaboration With Rihanna... by seankafor(m): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2015
Rihana kwa. E be like say this oritsefemi of a guy dont knw his mates again. Shoes get size naaa.

3 Likes

Re: Ortisefemi Cooking Up A Collaboration With Rihanna... by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 23, 2015
Double Wahala For Failbuhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortisefemi Cooking Up A Collaboration With Rihanna... by FLAWLES(f): 8:48am On Jan 23, 2015
Ok;nice(shey rihana na human being?ok
Re: Ortisefemi Cooking Up A Collaboration With Rihanna... by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 23, 2015
This guy is high on weed. Just because he managed to do a collabo with dbanj which he couldn't stop talking about, he just decides one morning that the next person on his list is Rihanna.
Is he blind. Hasn't he noticed that the foriegn musicians most Nigerian artists do collabo with are the ones that are not really doing well or the ones that released their big hits maybe 6-7 years ago.

Rihanna Is a multiple grammy award winning Rnb/pop artiste.
He should do his research. Nigerian artistes don't feature pop stars, its mostly rappers that they feature.

What will he tell rihanna "jowo aunty Rihanna, oruko mi ni Oritse femi . O le korin pelu mi"
You haven't gotten waec certificate and you are hoping for Phd
Mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: Ortisefemi Cooking Up A Collaboration With Rihanna... by Deefuray(f): 9:04am On Jan 23, 2015
Rihanna? oritse femi?
Still wondering what the collaboration will sound like lipsrsealed
Re: Ortisefemi Cooking Up A Collaboration With Rihanna... by naijaboiy: 9:13am On Jan 23, 2015
Rihanna? shocked

Well everything is possible when you smoke weed...

Especially the wet one. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ortisefemi Cooking Up A Collaboration With Rihanna... by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 23, 2015
Mtv base 2days ago,he was d guest on d show.femi no fit speak english shaa.i shame.some level of education alway make success stand out.

1 Like

Re: Ortisefemi Cooking Up A Collaboration With Rihanna... by pretydiva(f): 9:36am On Jan 23, 2015
Can he afford 2 pay Rihanna
Re: Ortisefemi Cooking Up A Collaboration With Rihanna... by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 23, 2015
is dat his picture? dis nigger might confess tomorrow that he's gay.
Re: Ortisefemi Cooking Up A Collaboration With Rihanna... by OmoUSH(m): 9:47am On Jan 23, 2015
cheesy Soon P Square too will be planning to meet Usher Raymond grin

The best collaboration Naija artists could ever get are non-relevant American C-class rappers, except this T.I and Rick Ross collabo, and that is after they have spent their life-savings on the featured rap art. Even D'banj that got signed to Yeezy's label couldn't get any reasonable collabo save for the one with Snoop Lion.

These guys are not popular, and should therefore stop dreaming the impossible.
Re: Ortisefemi Cooking Up A Collaboration With Rihanna... by IamOpemipo(m): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
Oritse u talk too much this days

Rihanna bawo?

Naso dt kcee lied to us last year abt 1 Nikki minaj collabo..

This musicians shld knw that naija don pass the stage of gettin excited abt 1 foreign collabo..

We'll appreciate better if it's the other way round
Re: Ortisefemi Cooking Up A Collaboration With Rihanna... by sexymoma(f): 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
seankafor:
Rihana kwa. E be like say this oritsefemi of a guy dont knw his mates again. Shoes get size naaa.
Wetin be im size o.. cos na fuel dey run for rihanna veins abi angry
Re: Ortisefemi Cooking Up A Collaboration With Rihanna... by seankafor(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
sexymoma:
ok he should continue waiting for her...buusy my a*s
Re: Ortisefemi Cooking Up A Collaboration With Rihanna... by seankafor(m): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
sexymoma:
g

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike- ‘why I Do Not Wear Pants” / Photos: Amber Rose Shows Off Her Brand New Expensive Pink Jeep / Sexy Photos Of Nicki Minaj (see Hips Lol !)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.