Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Jesus: Age 12-30 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus: Age 12-30 (13111 Views)

Where Was Jesus Between 12-30 Years Of Age. / Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 / Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2008
Kuns:

@Martian

The US government drove us from the land and seized the land and locked up our leader for 135 years on trumped up charges.

We had people coming from all over the world to see us.

Japan and America tried to build Mir (pyramid), but they couldn't, with all their technology.

We were raising up our people in New York, Geogia and all the surrounding counties.

When they saw us with our african ancient egiptian garment, then the Sheriff Sills, started giving us problems.

In 2003 FBI and the US seized the land.

The devil and his children (the pale man) don't want the truth to come out. They cannot and will not stop the truth from coming out.

@Martian what country do you live in?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MTGF75ZBpHk

See what we built in this video clip on you tube.

U.S. Texas.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Bastage: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2008
WTF!!!!!

The YouTube video is called "Tamare - this is why they attacked Dr. Malachi Z. York"

Personally, I reckon this would be the reason:

He was arrested in May 2002, charged with over 100 counts of child molestation and other charges, and was convicted in 2004 and sentenced to 135 years in prison.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malachi_Z._York

This is way too bleeped up for my liking.
This shit can only be described as a cult.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2008
Ok cheesy
@Kuns
Malachi York was a crazy muthaf*cka.

Sherrif Sills was probably a red neck cracka considering his enthusiastic destruction of the monuments in 2005.
Some of york's ideas were good, particularly the egyptian themed compound but overall he was just another nutjob like the xtians and muslims.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 1:48am On Dec 28, 2008
@Martian

What are you? FBI?

Who are you working for? the US government?

You know, what you are saying is Crap?

Did you ever meet Malachi York? What do you know about him?

He has written more books than anyone on the planet, books based on facts.

You folks "cracker" in TX would wants us to (black folk) believe falsehood? I judge him by his works.

His works speak for themself, and that's what devils hate.

We know about your Justice "Justus" system in TX!

The only Nut Cases are the Christians folk all over the USA and the rest of the world and the black subjects in Africa waiting for a pale skinned Jesus (God) to come save them.

@Bastage

Trumped up charges.

Imagine this is not a 30, 40 or 50 year old we are talking about here.

There is no DNA evidence considering the number of charges brought against him.

He was not allowed to cross examine the prosecution during his trial.

The more you go through the case the more you see that this is character assasination.

The key witness recants her false testimony, and said she was cocerce in making the claim.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh0CSTEVhY4

Same thing they will do to any black leader who is making progress at redeeming their people.

The white (pale skinned) devils did the same to Luther KIng, Macolm X, Marcus Garvey, Steven Biko etc, etc, etc, who else did they try to assasinate (and character assasinate) or murder?

@bastage What is a cult? Tell us what this means?

When we  practice our Cult-ure, people with the slave mentality say it a cult.

This is what white people do? The devils in the flesh.

On the other hand when we worship[b] a blond-hair, pale skinned and blue eyed God[/b], you say it is believe or belief.

So if I practice my Cult[/b]ure I am a cult, and if I practice [b]your con[/b]cept or [b]belief I am a what?
what does that make me?
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 28, 2008
Kuns:

@Martian

What are you? FBI?

Who are you working for? the US government?

You know, what you are saying is Crap?

Did you ever meet Malachi York? What do you know about him?

He has written more books than anyone on the planet, books based on facts.

You folks "cracker" in TX would wants us to (black folk) believe falsehood? I judge him by his works.

His works speak for themself, and that's what devils hate.

We know about your Justice "Justus" system in TX!

The only Nut Cases are the Christians folk all over the USA and the rest of the world and the black subjects in Africa waiting for a pale skinned Jesus (God) to come save them.

@Bastage

Trumped up charges.

Imagine this is not a 30, 40 or 50 year old we are talking about here.

There is no DNA evidence considering the number of charges brought against him.

He was not allowed to cross examine the prosecution during his trial.

The more you go through the case the more you see that this is character assasination.

The key witness recants her false testimony, and said she was cocerce in making the claim.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh0CSTEVhY4

Same thing they will do to any black leader who is making progress at redeeming their people.

The white (pale skinned) devils did the same to Luther KIng, Macolm X, Marcus Garvey, Steven Biko etc, etc, etc, who else did they try to assasinate (and character assasinate) or murder?

@bastage What is a cult? Tell us what this means?

When we practice our Cult-ure, people with the slave mentality say it a cult.

This is what white people do? The devils in the flesh.

On the other hand when we worship[b] a blond-hair, pale skinned and blue eyed God[/b], you say it is believe or belief.

So if I practice my Cult[/b]ure I am a cult, and if I practice [b]your con[/b]cept or [b]belief I am a what?
what does that make me?

Chill out, son of malachi york grin, now you straight wildin'.
You sound bat $hit crazy, FBI? REALLY?
You said the only nutcases are the christians in the states and Africans waiting for a cracker/kike god. Well i'm neither.
I love African culture and history just as much as you but that's not going to make me follow a person like york with all the psychotic personality traits he shows.
Writing a whole bunch of books doesn't mean $hit, a lot of all these xtian and muslim folks also write books about this and that, but you obviously don't believe them.
The word play about [b]cult[/b]ure is not going to convince me, because all world religions are cults anyway.
This a$$hole also claimed to be a native american. So what was he? A xtian, muslim, native american or Afrocentrist.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2008
This is some deep shit kuns is into. Nuwabians, really sick shit.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Bastage: 10:56am On Dec 28, 2008
Guy, I could handle the claim of trumped up charges if it was just one or two, but over one hundred??!!!

You gotta be shitting me.

And I suppose they framed him when he was 19 too?

In 1964 York was sentenced to probation after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor charge of raping a 13-year-old girl.

"When he was finally indicted, state prosecutors literally had to cut back the number of counts listed — from well beyond a thousand to slightly more than 200 — because they feared a jury simply wouldn’t believe the magnitude of York's evil.… [It] is believed to be the nation’s largest child molestation prosecution ever directed at a single person, in terms of number of victims and number of alleged criminal acts."

You ask me what a cult is? It's believing that some sick mess like that guy is your best route to attaining your goal.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2008
Bastage:

Guy, I could handle the claim of trumped up charges if it was just one or two, but over one hundred??!!!

You gotta be shitting me.

And I suppose they framed him when he was 19 too?

You ask me what a cult is? It's believing that some sick mess like that guy is your best route to attaining your goal.

Kuns' is out there, like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out there!!!!!!
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2008
@Martian

Chill out, son of malachi york , now you straight wildin'.
You sound bat $hit crazy, FBI? REALLY?
You said the only nutcases are the christians in the states and Africans waiting for a cracker/kike god. Well i'm neither.
I love African culture and history just as much as you but that's not going to make me follow a person like york with all the psychotic personality traits he shows.
Writing a whole bunch of books doesn't mean $hit, a lot of all these Christian and muslim folks also write books about this and that, but you obviously don't believe them.
The word play about culture is not going to convince me, because all world religions are cults anyway.
This a$$hole also claimed to be a native american. So what was he? A Christian, muslim, native american or Afrocentrist.

@Martian
Well i'm neither
I never said you was, why are you so defensive?

make me follow a person like york with all the psychotic personality traits he shows.

@Martian, What do you mean psychotic personality traits he shows? Explain.

I thought you were intelligent, maybe I was mistaken?

It problem you have is belief, you be[b]lie[/b]f, but you don't know Sh*t.

native american. So what was he? A Christian, muslim, native american or Afrocentrist.

He was All these things? This question shows me you go by hear-say and don't take time to check the facts out for yourself?

Did you check out his family History? If you did you wouldn't act so ignorantly
There no word play, Cult is an European word, the took Cult[/b]ure and split it in two. So when we practice our culture, you folks say we are cult.

Because you want us to follow your be[b]lie[/b]f on Greek (or Geek) Mythology. When Black people follow Cauc[b]asian
be[b]lie[/b]f you folks say that faith.

If you're not willing to check things out, don't bother.

Stay in be[b]lie[/b]f or christianity.

@Bastage

In 1964 York was sentenced to probation after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor charge of raping a 13-year-old girl.

"When he was finally indicted, state prosecutors literally had to cut back the number of counts listed — from well beyond a thousand to slightly more than 200 — because they feared a jury simply wouldn’t believe the magnitude of York's evil.… [It] is believed to be the nation’s largest child molestation prosecution ever directed at a single person, in terms of number of victims and number of alleged criminal acts."

Have you followed the case? Are you following the case?

Or are you going by the lies that is postulated by the white supremacist media. Knowing ignorant people will stumble on it and not check out the facts, and get it twisted?

I could handle the claim of trumped up charges if it was just one or two, but over one hundred??!!!

Where are the witnesses? Not one victim has come forward, yet. If you say there are hundred then where are all the witness?

Hundred charges, that shows us how much the "crackers" are afraid of the lies of their Religions coming out.
And black people uniting.

If there is one thing the Caucasian white supremacy government would never allow is black people uniting under on umbrella.

Look what happen to Luther King, Stephen Biko, Malcolm X, Khalid Muhammed etc, etc.

Liars are always[b] afraid of the truth coming out[/b].

Show us[b] the victims or witness[/b]? They don't have one witness.

Did you follow the case, or you're just doing copy and paste?

Why are caucasians so afraid of this man? Why didn't they publisize his case? Why was his case conducted away from the media? Considering how important he was in the black community?

Just like I never though someone of Mixed race could be American president in my life time, I know Malachi York will be released.

He will be released. I know he will be released.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2008
@kuns.
You're acting really weird sad
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2008
@Martian
If you don't want to answer the questions,

then I was right, I was mistaken when I thought you were intelligent.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Bastage: 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2008
Sorry. This seems to be a cult run around a personality.

As for being framed - the guy pleaded guilty at first!!! Nobody pleads guilty if they're innocent.

This has nothing to do with "White Supremacist" racism and everything to do with some sick fucker who likes to molest kids.

http://www.ungodlybook.com/

http://www.rickross.com/reference/nuwaubians/nuwaubians176.html

And you loves this guys, Kuns? You brainwashed freak. Every single thing you ever say on this forum from now on can be looked upon as nothing but pure and unadulterated bullshit based on the words fed to you by a pervert.

How dare you try to mention this filthy scumbag in the same breath as those other guys. People like Martin Luther King, Steve Biko and MalcolmX worked hard for the black nation. What they didn't do was spend their energy fucking our kids up the ass.

“As tawdry as the reality was,” Osinski writes, “many of the Nuwaubians sincerely believed that they were part of something noble, that they were building something good.”

Interviews with those who worked closely with York, some of the most revealing parts of the book, shed light on the psychological hold York had over some of his followers. One says, “York made evil seem fair.” Another Nuwaubian, though disillusioned, admits still having a fondness for York “even though I know it was all fake.”

WAKE UP!!!!
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by goodass(m): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2008
Kuns:
He had studied the arts of alchemy, molecule transformation, solar biology, sacred geometry, herblogy, mathematics, Craftmanship skill, higher mysteries of ancient Tamare (Egipt) etc, etc etc, he was not only a capentry he also made and sold perfumes.

That was why when Mary wanted to anoint Jesus feet with the oil, and Judas was complaining Jesus said to Judas in John 12: 5 and I quote in parts " Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor?

@ Kuns
was it Judas or Jesus who made that statement?
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2008
@Bastage

Sorry. This seems to be a cult run around a personality.

As for being framed - the guy pleaded guilty at first!!! Nobody pleads guilty if they're innocent.

This has nothing to do with "White Supremacist" racism and everything to do with some sick fucker who likes to molest kids.

http://www.ungodlybook.com/

http://www.rickross.com/reference/nuwaubians/nuwaubians176.html

And you loves this guys, Kuns? You brainwashed freak. Every single thing you ever say on this forum from now on can be looked upon as nothing but pure and unadulterated bullshit based on the words fed to you by a pervert.

How dare you try to mention this filthy scumbag in the same breath as those other guys. People like Martin Luther King, Steve Biko and MalcolmX worked hard for the black nation. What they didn't do was spend their energy fucking our kids up the ass.

“As tawdry as the reality was,” Osinski writes, “many of the Nuwaubians sincerely believed that they were part of something noble, that they were building something good.”

Interviews with those who worked closely with York, some of the most revealing parts of the book, shed light on the psychological hold York had over some of his followers. One says, “York made evil seem fair.” Another Nuwaubian, though disillusioned, admits still having a fondness for York “even though I know it was all fake.”

WAKE UP!!!!

Copy and paste stuff the[b] satanist devils in the flesh [/b] put out there knowing ignorant people who don't bother to check things out will find it.

Be[b]lie[/b]f is your problem, because Nuwaubians don't believe, their not into that. They check things out.

Belief is what you do, when you Believe in Sophia, Geek mythology.

Whatever your say is pure be[b]lie[/b]f, you don't have the truth, and you know it.

That's why you were asking me questions and you agreed on Yashua Pantera.

No one has given any insight into the topic of this thread like I have, Watch and Learn. Be[b]lie[/b]f is Ignorance.
So it doesn't matter what you think or say, you can feel anyway you want at any given moment in time.

I am only interested in the facts, and those who can reasoning soundly and have an open mind, to enable them check things out.

The fact remains I know things you don't know, because you haven't brought anything new or fresh to the thread.

That Snake-like chacracter is typical with Caucasians the devils in the flesh.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Bastage: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2008
That Snake-like chacracter is typical with Caucasians the devils in the flesh.

Compare me with a Caucasian all you like mumu. At least I'm not the grovelling follower of a guy who bleeps children. And don't kid yourself small boi, all you have is belief. That asshole Malaki told you the spacemen were coming in 2003, guess they didn't though. He was too busy fiddling with your kids to notice anyway.

Like I said, he pleaded guilty. The freak.

That's why you were answering me questions and you agree on Yashua Pantera.

You gave me a surname. Big deal. You believe the guy was the physical Christ. I don't. You think I owe you something because you told me something I didn't know? What's your price? My kid's ass?
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2008
You are not a Caucasian, however you do have the[b] caucasian mentality [/b] or[b] slave mentality[/b].

And you're doing exactly want you slave-master (the pale devils in the flesh) want you to do. Talk and act ignorantly.

You still haven't shown us any witnesses or victims of your false and wicked allegations.

@Bastage

You gave me a surname. Big deal.

I give you a fact, what did you give? You gave a lie or a con[/b]cept a be[b]lie[/b]f.

And you lied again in your quote saying I gave you a surname. That's a [b]lie
. That's what devils do.

I told you he also sold perfumes, maybe you were not paying attention? Thinking of con[/b]cepts. You also overlooked the fact that I implied 2 - 30 not 12 - 30. Another error.

This is what happens when you don't check this out. And you end up be[b]lie[/b]v[b]ing
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2008
Kuns:

You are not a Caucasian, however you do have the caucasian mentality or slave mentality.

And you're doing exactly want you master wants you to do. Talk and act ignorantly.

You still haven't shown us any witness or victim of your false and wicked allegations.

Dude chill, that's one of the things that's wrong with your leader york. You're a conspiracy theorist and you're a little bit tooooooo paranoid. I know a black man has to have a healthy dose of paranoia but you're ODing on this $hit.
Chill the f*ck out. Malachi York got you all discombobulated just like the other CULTS like christianity and islam.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2008
@Martian

Dude chill, that's one of the things that's wrong with your leader york. You're a conspiracy theorist and you're a little bit tooooooo paranoid. I know a black man has to have a healthy dose of paranoia but you're ODing on this $hit.
Chill the f*ck out. Malachi York got you all discombobulated just like the other CULTS like christianity and islam.

No, Your the one who needs to take a chill pill. And answer some the questions, instead of jumping to concluions like the other fool.

What about Conspiracy facts? Do you know about that?

You're watching too much TV.

You haven't taken the time to read my post properly and answer any question. There is no need to curse and swear.
All I require from you is a sound mind, add something you to the thread.

Only fools duck when the truth is throw at them.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2008
@Martian

No, Your the one who needs to take a chill pill. The answer the questions, instead of jumping to concluions like the other fool.

What about Conspiracy facts? Do you know about that?

You're watching too much TV.

You haven't taken the time to read my post properly and answer any any ones questions,  There is no need to curse and swear, if you have a sound mind.

All I require from you is a sound mind, What can you contribute to Jesus 2 - 30? Nothing, just foolishness

Only fools duck when the truth is throw at them.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by goodass(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2008
Kuns:
What we need to overstand is that the Jesus character was based on the life of many real people including Yashua Pandara (the Jesus of the synoptic gospel), Simon Bar Jesus (his son) and Jesus Justus (Son of Kleopatrah and Mark Anthony).

What the Biblical writers in the new testament have done is tie all those characters into one Character (Jesus christ).
That is the myth. The falsehood.

The verifiable truth (facts) are that there are three Jesus's in the bible. if d same bible u r quoting shows there were 3 jesus, y then did u claim 'd biblical writers tie d 3 jesus into Jesus Christ'?

Acts 13 : 6 and I quote in part "a false prophet, a Jew, whose name was Bar-jesus:"

Bar in hebrew means "illegitimate son of or Son of", asked any Jewish person what Bar means they'll tell you. So Bar Jesus means Son of Jesus, but when they translated or mis-translated the bible in to English they left the Phrase "Bar" in hebrew so people don't know Yashua Pandara (Jesus) had a son.
now, r u sayin itz only those 3 Jesus that existed then? rmbr ds 'Jesus character was based on the life of many real people including Yashua Pandara (the Jesus of the synoptic gospel), Simon Bar Jesus (his son) and Jesus Justus (Son of Kleopatrah and Mark Anthony). cldnt it av bn possible dt bar-jesus was frm d 'many'?

Bar Jesus he was also cruxifified, but that's on another tangent.

Then we have Jesus Justus Colosians 4 : 11 and I quote in parts "And Jesus, which is called Justus, "
Justus, just for them, no Jesus's have ever been protrayed as black by the Westernized religion of Christianity. Why, you may ask?
Jesus Justus was also a son of a God (Roman Emperor), As emperors' were regarded as Gods by the people of Rome (Roman's), Because of his mixing in with Cleopatra (an African mixture with Asian stock), today what some people refer to as half caste, he was not accepted back in Rome.

So he went around sailing the countries off the coast of the meditterrian sea proclaiming the coming of his kingdom. meaning Jesus Justus was same as Jesus Christ? n says whu plz?[/i]
This was tied into the Jesus story of the new testament
[i]now, wia dd d writers portray Jesus Justus as Jesus Christ?

d passage Col 4:10-11 says
10. My fellow prisoner Aristarchus sends you his greetings, as does Mark, the cousin of Barnabas. (You have received instructions about him; if he comes to you, welcome him.)
11.Jesus, who is called Justus, also sends greetings. These are the only Jews among my fellow workers for the kingdom of God, and they have proved a comfort to me
Do ds 2 verses suggest Jesus Justus was Jesus Christ?

(testament from the latin word testes from which the word testicles is derived) ur source plz. ds is what i found @ encyclopedia.com
testament . . .will disposing of property and appointing an executor XIV. — L. testāmentum, f. testārī bear witness, make a will, f. testis witness http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1O27-testament.html

Ur posts are iinteresting and as much as I want to learn, i want facts.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Bastage: 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2008
You are not a Caucasian, however you do have the caucasian mentality or slave mentality.

Whatever guy. But the one thing I do know is that I don't have the "Suck the balls of a pedophile" mentality. You say there's no victims? Then why did he plead guilty?

And no victims?

http://www.wordonthestreetsmag.com/profiles/blogs/prodigy-is-misinformed-about-1
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2008
@goodass,

You have asked many questions. I will take my time to answer all your questions in this post so bear with me?

Question: was it Judas or Jesus who made that statement?

Answer: Judas made this statement? He was the treasurer? Keeping the monies of any oil sold.

Matthew 12: 5 and I quote "Then saith one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, which should betray him,
5: Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor?"

Yashua Pantera answered him in John 12: 8 and I quote  in parts "For the poor always ye have with you;"

@goodass,
I am impressed this shows you were checking things out, this is the way to learn and know the facts.

The point I was trying to make initially was that Yashua sold perfumes, which we can see from this incident.

Question: if d same bible u r quoting shows there were 3 jesus, y then did u claim 'd biblical writers tie d 3 jesus into Jesus Christ'?

Answer: Yes, exactly, The stories of all three Characters Yashua Pantera, Simeon Bar (son of) Yashu'a (Jesus) and Jesus Justus (son of Cleopatra and Mark Anthony).

Question: now, r u sayin itz only those 3 Jesus that existed then? rmbr ds 'Jesus character was based on the life of many real people including Yashua Pantera (the Jesus of the synoptic gospel), Simon Bar Jesus (his son) and Jesus Justus (Son of Kleopatrah and Mark Anthony). cldnt it av bn possible dt bar-jesus was frm d 'many'?

Answer: Yes, this is exactly what I am saying.

@goodass, I don't write and read the short techno script, can you write in proper English, please?

Question: meaning Jesus Justus was same as Jesus Christ? n says whu plz?[/i]

Answer: No, I am not saying Jesus Christ was Jesus Justus, what I am saying is that the son of Mark Antony and Cleopatra, Jesus Justus was tied or woven into the Jesus Christ (super star) story.

Question: Do ds 2 verses suggest Jesus Justus was Jesus Christ?

Answer: No, Jesus, which is called Justus = Jesus whose sir name is Justus. This was long ago the alledged Cruxi (cross) fiction (story) of Jesus christ. Jesus had been killed and raisen at this time, so this cannot be refering to Jesus Christ.

See
Colossians 4: 10, 11 and I quote for simplicity and clarity " Aristarchus my fellowprisoner saluteth you, and Marcus, sister's son to Barnabas, (touching whom ye received commandments: if he come unto you, receive himwink
11: And Jesus, which is called Justus, who are of the circumcision. These only are my fellowworkers unto the kingdom of God, which have been a comfort unto me."

Paul was talking about real people here with him in prison, not spirit or ghost. It was a ghost of Jesus paul was talking about here.

Don't believe me, check it out for yourself.

Question: ur source plz. ds is what i found @ encyclopedia.com

Answer: Etymological dictionary, that's where you will find that information.

Just to show what the word means

Definitions of Etymological on the Web:

Etymology is the study of the history of words -- when they entered a language, from what source, and how their form and meaning have changed over time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etymological

etymology - a history of a word

etymologist - a lexicographer who specializes in etymology

The Etymologies - Etymologiae (or Origines, standard abbrev. Orig.) is an encyclopedia compiled by Isidore of Seville (died 636) towards the end of his life, at the urging of his friend Braulio, Bishop of Saragossa, to whom Isidore, at the end of his life, sent his codex inemendatus ("unedited book"wink, which seems ,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Etymologies

etymology - The word 'fence' was originally a shortening of the Middle English 'defens', that came from an Italian word, 'defensio' ,
www.swisscorner.com/wiki.php

etymology - The historically verifiable sources of the formation of a word and the development of its meaning.
armour.k12.sd.us/Mary's%20Classes/literary_terms_glossary.htm

etymology - the derivation of a word
www.gradesaver.com/classicnotes/titles/gulliverstravels/terms.html

etymology - is the study of the origins of words. The English language is living and growing. Although many of our words have been part of our language for many years, new words are added all the time. Following are various ways our language is influenced.
academic.cuesta.cc.ca.us/access/AS/502.HTM

etymology - The history and derivation of words, and their study.
royal-holloway.org.uk/ltsn/english/events/past/staffs/Holland_Arrowsmith/Critical%20Concepts%20edit.htm

etymology - The origin and development of a word, traced back as far as possible in time, usually by the methods of comparative linguistics. Some dictionaries specialize in etymology, ex. The Oxford English Dictionary. ,
www.lib.iup.edu/instruction/glossary.html

etymology - The study of word origins and derivation. In mythology, scholars often use etymology to bolster their arguments. Sometimes these etymologies are uncertain or mistaken, however. I have found three different explanations of the word "Titans:" 1. "lord" (Graves), 2. ,
faculty.gvsu.edu/websterm/mythterms.htm

Do you follow?

If you not happy or satisfied keep asking?
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by goodass(m): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2008
Kuns:

@goodass,

You have asked many questions. I will take my time to answer all your questions in this post so bear with me?

Question: was it Judas or Jesus who made that statement?

Answer: Judas made this statement? He was the treasurer? Keeping the monies of any oil sold. so y dd u say it was Jesus christ?

Matthew 12: 5 and I quote "Then saith one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, which should betray him,
5: Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor?"

Yashua Pantera answered him in John 12: 8 and I quote  in parts "For the poor always ye have with you;" that stil doesnt prove Yashua Pantera (Jesus Christ[b]?[/b]) made n sold perfume
@goodass,
I am impressed this shows you were checking things out, this is the way to learn and know the facts.

The point I was trying to make initially was that Yashua sold perfumes, which we can see from this incident. wel d incident did not prove he did 

Question: if d same bible u r quoting shows there were 3 jesus, y then did u claim 'd biblical writers tie d 3 jesus into Jesus Christ'?

Answer: Yes, exactly, The stories of all three Characters Yashua Pantera, Simeon Bar (son of) Yashu'a (Jesus) and Jesus Justus (son of Cleopatra and Mark Anthony). ow? dd d writers say ds 3 xters r 1 n same Jesus Christ?

Question: now, r u sayin itz only those 3 Jesus that existed then? rmbr ds 'Jesus character was based on the life of many real people including Yashua Pantera (the Jesus of the synoptic gospel), Simon Bar Jesus (his son) and Jesus Justus (Son of Kleopatrah and Mark Anthony). cldnt it av bn possible dt bar-jesus was frm d 'many'?

Answer: Yes, this is exactly what I am saying. that bar-jesus was son of Jesus Christ or son of one of d many Jesuses?

@goodass, I don't write and read the short techno script, can you write in proper English, please? i'll try, sorry about that

Question: meaning Jesus Justus was same as Jesus Christ? n says whu plz?[/i]

Answer: No, I am not saying Jesus Christ was Jesus Justus, what I am saying is that the son of Mark Antony and Cleopatra, Jesus Justus was tied or woven into the Jesus Christ (super star) story. so ow come 'the Jesus character was based on the life of many real people including .  .  . and Jesus Justus (Son of Kleopatrah and Mark Anthony. moreso when Jesus Justus incident occured afta the crucifixion as u also stated below. please what point exactly r u tryin to make?

Answer: No, Jesus, which is called Justus = Jesus whose sir name is Justus. This was long ago the alledged Cruxi (cross) fiction (story) of Jesus christ. Jesus had been killed and raisen at this time, so this cannot be refering to Jesus Christ. so y dd u quote that?

See
Colossians 4: 10, 11 and I quote for simplicity and clarity " Aristarchus my fellowprisoner saluteth you, and Marcus, sister's son to Barnabas, (touching whom ye received commandments: if he come unto you, receive himwink
11: And Jesus, which is called Justus, who are of the circumcision. These only are my fellowworkers unto the kingdom of God, which have been a comfort unto me."

Paul was talking about real people here with him in prison, not spirit or ghost. It was a ghost of Jesus (ghost of Jesus Justus? because obviously Jesus Christ wasnt mentnd here at all )paul was talking about here.

Question: ur source plz. ds is what i found @ encyclopedia.com

Answer: Etymological dictionary, that's where you will find that information d link plz, at least u c ow i provided one

just show me d link 2d etymology of 'testament' which shows 'testament from the latin word testes from which the word testicles is derived'. datz all u nid 2 show
If you not happy or satisfied keep asking? i just did

stay cool
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2008
@Bastage

Whatever guy. But the one thing I do know is that I don't have the "Suck the balls of a pedophile" mentality. You say there's no victims? Then why did he plead guilty?

And no victims?

http://www.wordonthestreetsmag.com/profiles/blogs/prodigy-is-misinformed-about-1

Jacob York is not Malachi York, these offence were committed by Jacob York, Malachi York Son.

However the Procesution and Jury charged Malachi as Jacob York, and would not let him cross examine the procesution, using the Ricco laws, used to prosecute the Mafia.

So basically they have convicted the wrong person.

The FBI wanted to get Malachi York, so they used his son, Jake to get to him.

What, Bastage you're not taking time to investigate based on the facts. Malachi York is not Jacob York. And read that link you posted again. I read it, so if your posting it you should throughly examine it, don't you think?

The Key and chief recanted her false testimony, did you check that up? Other witness were corcerced and they testify police statement was obtained under duress.

She explains what really happened, if you want the facts (truth) of the matter, check out what the witness says, particularly the Key witness?

Go to You Tube, and hear and see it from the witness instead of doing copy and paste and you don't know Jacob York from Malachi York. Get All the facts of the case before you start making allegations.

I haven't the time for ignorance (to ignore the facts). I also simply want to know the truth, beyond any shadow of a be[b]lie[/b]f or [b]con[/b]cept.

Don't believe me, check things out for yourself.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2008
@goodass

Thank you.

Because you were diligent I will show you a secret.

Hidden by the devils in the flesh, this is what they don't want the people to do. Instead they want people to accept things without checking it out, calling it be[b]lie[/b]f or be[b]lie[/b]ve.

See Matthew 7: 7 and I quote "A[/b]sk, and it shall be given you; [b]S[/b]eek, and ye shall find; [b]K[/b]nock, and it shall be opened unto you:"

All Yashua (aka Jesus) was saying here was A.S.K.
But when you ASK them questions they say you are a trouble-maker, starting calling you all sorts of name, but Yashua said [b]A[/b]sk, [b]S[/b]eek, [b]K[/b]nock.

You are doing the right thing.

[b]Question:
  so y dd u say it was Jesus christ?

Answer: I've clarified that and told you it was Judas, why are you asking again?

Question:  that stil doesnt prove Yashua Pantera (Jesus Christ?) made n sold perfume

Answer: If you know anything about alchemy and herbology this would be clear. Also the fact that Judas saying saying the bottle of perfume should of being sold and the proceeds given to the poor shows Jesus was selling perfumes, because Judas was working for Jesus, why should Judas otherwise be telling Jesus they could of sold the oil (perfume) for money.

Get your bible out and Check it up again.

Judas was the treasurer. Ok, I ask you treasurer to whom or what?

So why was he talking about selling ointment for three hundred pences? If they were not selling ointments?

Question: ow? dd d writers say ds 3 xters r 1 n same Jesus Christ?

Answer: Do you think the writers will tell you "the world" they made it all up?

To see that you have to study the languages of the Scriptures in the Hebrew and Greek and the real history of event i.e Mark Anthony, Cleopatra etc. Then you will see that Bar in hebrew means Son of or illegitimate son of, howeve, in the English KJV instead of using the English translation of the word "Bar". as in son of Jesus, they left in the hebrew dialect giving us Bar Jesus, instead of son of Jesus. They would not want "the world" to think this was someone else, when in fact it meant son of jesus.

If the writers told you they lied will you still be[b]lie[/b]f their lies? That's why they don't want people to ask questions, they teach people to just be[b]lie[/b]ve, don't ask no question. Is this not what they teach in churches?

Do you follow?

Question: that bar-jesus was son of Jesus Christ or son of one of d many Jesuses?

Answer: Bar-jesus was the son of Jesus Christ and tied into the Jesus story. Remember that Bar-Jesus was also killed. (cruxi (cross) fiction)

Question: so ow come

Answer: What do you mean how come? I said Jesus Justus is not the Jesus Christ character.

Answer: No, Jesus, which is called Justus = Jesus whose sir name is Justus. This was long ago the alledged Cruxi (cross) fiction (story) of Jesus christ. Jesus had been killed and raisen at this time, so this cannot be refering to Jesus Christ. so y dd u quote that?

I need to clarify this point, Jesus Justus = Jesus, which is called Justus, and not Jesus Christ. Colossians 4: 11 was making reference to real people not a ghost or spirit of Jesus christ, like the christians would have us believe. See the quote again for certainty and clarification.

Question:  (ghost of Jesus Justus? because obviously Jesus Christ wasnt mentnd here at all )paul was talking about here.

Answer: Thanks, for correcting me, I made typing error missing out the word Not. I meant to say "It was not a ghost of Jesus", sorry about that. I'm typing and I.m using short hand like you are. Indeed, it was not a ghost of Jesus has the quote says their were Paul fellow prisoners.

Do you follow?

Question:  d link plz, at least u c ow i provided one

Answer: Waterstone or Foyle bookshop or visit your local bookstore.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by goodass(m): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2008
Kuns:

Question:   so y dd u say it was Jesus christ?
Answer: I've clarified that and told you it was Judas, why are you asking again?
k, u gotta amend ur post on page 1 then 2 reflect that.

Question:  that stil doesnt prove Yashua Pantera (Jesus Christ?) made n sold perfume
Answer: If you know anything about alchemy and herbology this would be clear. Also the fact that Judas saying saying the bottle of perfume should of being sold and the proceeds given to the poor shows Jesus was selling perfumes, because Judas was working for Jesus, why should Judas otherwise be telling Jesus they could of sold the oil (perfume) for money.
could we also deduce then that jesus christ was into fishing too seeing he seemed to know which part of the ocean to tell the disciples to throw their nets?

again frm ur answer, u hold then that what d next verse said about Judas that he made that suggestn not because he cared 4d poor but co.s he was afta his own pockets (seeing he was the treasurer) was false?.

Get your bible out and Check it up again.

Judas was the treasurer. Ok, I ask you treasurer to whom or what?

So why was he talking about selling ointment for three hundred pences? If they were not selling ointments?
doesnt follow sir. itz just like concluding that because i'm passionate about soccer then i'm a player.

Question: ow? dd d writers say ds 3 xters r 1 n same Jesus Christ?
Answer: Do you think the writers will tell you "the world" they made it all up?

datz exactly d point of my questn: if they made it up, then they couldnt av recorded their incidents to show they r diff Jesuses and not 1 and same Jesus. Each was distinct. so ow was this claim possible, that ".  .   . Jesus character was based on the life of many real people including Yashua Pandara (the Jesus of the synoptic gospel), Simon Bar Jesus (his son) and Jesus Justus (Son of Kleopatrah and Mark Anthony). What the Biblical writers in the new testament have done is tie all those characters into one Character (Jesus christ)"

To see that you have to study the languages of the Scriptures in the Hebrew and Greek and the real history of event i.e Mark Anthony, Cleopatra etc. Then you will see that Bar in hebrew means Son of or illegitimate son of, howeve, in the English KJV instead of using the English translation of the word "Bar". as in son of Jesus, they left in the hebrew giving to Bar Jesus. This will make you think this was someone else, when in fact it meant son of jesus.
but they know we can alwayz check for meaning of words, just as u've done. at least a diligent faith adherent will seek to understand all about his faith. so i dnt think they were that dumb to have left 'Bar' in the english xlation just to not let us know the meaning. and FYI, that word was used also in connection with Simon Peter long before d incidient of Bar Jesus. so d meaning of d word was obvious from Peter's incident 'Simon Bar-Jona'.

Again, Bar Jesus could have been son of one of d 'many' Jesuses as u earlier agreed. so it stil got nofin 2do with Jesus Christ as far as i can see from your points. he wasnt Jesus Christ, neither his son. or u got any link that can trace Bar Jesus genealogy back to jesus christ?

If the writers told you they lied will you still belief their lies? That's why they don't want people to ask question, they teach people to just be[b]lie[/b]ve, don't ask no question. Is this what they teach in church?

Do you follow?

Question: that bar-jesus was son of Jesus Christ or son of one of d many Jesuses?
Answer: Bar-jesus was the son of Jesus Christ and tied into the Jesus story. Remember that Bar-Jesus was also killed. (cruxi (cross) fiction).
please show me d link that traced genealogy of Bar Jesus to Jesus Christ. and how was he tied into the Jesus story? his incident occured afta Jesus Christ, so watz d correlation please?

Again, d fact that he died by crucifixon (?) doesnt prove he was son of Jesus Christ. if that were true, then Simon Peter (crucifyd upside down) too was son of Jesus Christ

Question: so ow come
Answer: What do you mean how come? I said Jesus Justus is not the Jesus Christ character.

I need to clarify this point, Jesus Justus = Jesus, which is called Justus, and not Jesus Christ. Colossians 4: 11 was making reference to real people not a ghost or spirit of Jesus christ, like the christians would have us believe
o i see, but which kind christian be that who would do that? that one na simple passage, easy to understand.

See the quote again for certainty and clarification.
datz y i quoted from verse 10 too, just to show it was not J Christ. so he wasnt weaved into the jesus story then, agreed?

Question:  (ghost of Jesus Justus? because obviously Jesus Christ wasnt mentnd here at all )paul was talking about here.
Answer: Thanks, for correcting me, I made typing error missing out the word Not. I meant to say "It was not a ghost of Jesus", sorry about that. I'm typing and I.m using short hand like you are.
ok
Do you follow?

Question:  d link plz, at least u c ow i provided one
Answer: Waterstone or Foyle bookshop or visit your local bookstore.

why go to b/store when you can get the info on Net or na only book the info dey? remember itz etymology of 'testament' we are after here, not anything so far-fetched.

k, what is the title of the book and the page; i maybe lucky to have someone who has it

stay cool
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Bastage: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2008
Jacob York is not Malachi York, these offence were committed by Jacob York, Malachi York Son.

Why did Malachi York plead guilty?
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2008
Question: Why did Malachi York plead guilty?

Answer: The prosecution made him enter into a plea bargain.
Where they told him that if he pleads guilty, he will get a reduced sentence of three to five years. This was in a state (County) court.

The prosecution entered into the plea bargain with his defence saying to relieve the suffering on his family it would be best to enter a guilty plead to shorten the trial time and lighten the duress of his family, a shorter sentence was promised in the plead bargain.

This prompted him to change his plead to guilty, in the hope that the prosecution will keep their side of the plead bargain.

This was not the case, once he had plead guilty, the case was moved to a Federal Court, where the plead bargain arrangements was abandoned. Federal charges were then brought forward using the RICCO law.

Do you know what RICCO LAWS are? Investigate, if you need clarify, then ASK.

So because he had entered the guilty plead during plead bargain this could not now be recinded or revoked.

The trial document are available for all to see. http://freedryork.com/index.php?option=com_docman&Itemid=82

Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by mazaje(m): 12:02am On Dec 29, 2008
@ Kuns you need serious help so a child molestor is your mentor and god? shocked shocked Bleep all nuwabians and black supremacist. . . . .
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 1:14am On Dec 29, 2008
@Mazaje

I learn from many people, even, you.

How do you tell as illerate the importance of knowledge or education?

If I know this then maybe I will be able to tell you want I have learnt from Malachi Z york.

You're going by hear say, and you have never met him or know anything about this person, is fickle- mindedness.

That is not intelligent, an intelligent person will get all the facts about something before talking.
You doing exactly what you slave master wants you to do.

I know about his works, and that speaks for itself.

Is that what you read on the internet, Black supremaist? Nice.
I'll rather meet a black supremacy any day than a white supremacy.

Your satanist (pale and black skinned devils) friends put that information knowing black people who don't check things out, read (and go by all they see in the media) will find it. Then turning them against themselves. Your slave master the satanist  devils in the flesh are master at character assasination, of many black leader.

See here how many other black leaders went through the same Character Assasination.

http://www.iceburgbooks.com/introduction.pdf

I don't think you really know your slave master the white supremacy, properly. Inside out.
Our wait is the peaceful way of life.

We Nuwaubians are not into Cursing, swearing, killing etc, etc, etc. Just the facts only.

Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by mazaje(m): 10:44am On Dec 29, 2008
@Kuns
you want me to go ahead and post pictures of black on black crime, slavery and violence too? i bet they are more lurid and gruesome than the pictures you posted up there.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Bastage: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2008
Kuns.

You don't plea bargain if you're innocent - especially not to a charge of child molestation. To say that by doing so he protected his family is one of the biggest loads of shit I've read on this forum.
Any sane, innocent person would plead not guilty. I'd rather state my innocence and be jailed for life than own up to such a disgusting crime (whatever the bargain). I also know my family would 100% back me. To plead guilty would put them through a life of hell. They would forever be stigmatised as the family of a pedophile.

No. Your defense is bullshit. The guy pleaded guilty because he did it. When it looked like the dice weren't going to roll his way he tried other ways out like the crap that he was a Cherokee Indian and the court had no jurisdiction. Your messiah is as guilty as hell.

You're going by hear say, and you have never met him or know anything about this person, is fickle- mindedness.

Yeah? I never met Hitler or Pol Pot. Is it fickle minded to call them genocidal maniacs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil / Why Do Christians Close Eyes While Praying? / Terrified By Bats: Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.