Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? (4453 Views)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / "We Are Getting Weapons From Igbos": Nigerian Army. / Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Don't call the devil's wife ugly

Berem is my wife and i fork her regularly
Mumu Bloodykiller.
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by DeviIhimself: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Mumu Bloodykiller.

Olodoowoh thunder fire your ancestors there
Hopless bastard vagabond
Otu nne i

1 Like

Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Caseless: 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
Out of all the presidential candidates,there are two Igbos contesting for presidency. Chekwas Okorie and another. Chekwas Okorie seems popular than the other.
Based on voting along ethnic lines,is Chekwas Okorie a threat to Jonathan's votes from Igbos?
What is the extent of popularity of Chekwas Okorie among Igbos and his acceptance by his people?
Will ndi-Igbo choose Chekwas Okorie over Jonathan or Buhari?

Only mature comments are welcomed. Insults and name callings will be reported to the mods.
igbo let down their own in 2003. I guess it is time to do the right thing by voting their own and prove to other parts of Nigeria that they are ready for leadership business. You dont wait or give a blind support to jonathan for him to hand over the baton to you in 2019 on a platter of gold(a wild goose chase , I must say cos it wont happen) and when that does not happen , you go back and cry of marginalization . Igbo did not give up biafra to become 7th class citizen, they did that to be fully part of power equation.
Power is not given, it is taken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Olodoowoh thunder fire your ancestors there
Hopless bastard vagabond
Otu nne i
You've never disappointed us in showing how foolish you are.
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Ojiofor: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
Chekwas Okorie is from Abia state,I have not seen his campaign office either in umuahia or aba.

Even I have not seen his posters anywhere and no rallies yet.my point is that most people don't even know he is contesting election.
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Bruteforce1o1: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
[s]
tomakint:
*Spits @ Op and sh1ts on thread*......ugly thing undecided
[/s]

Coward, he only make mouth when to attack women. Old man with wrinkled face and tribal mark cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Olaolufred(m): 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
[size=18pt]HAVE YOU EVER SEEN IGBOS VOTE FOR THEIR OWN SON?

NOT EVEN OJUKWU WHOSE MANHOOD LIVES.
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by jmoore(m): 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
2003 Presidential elections. Odumegwu Ojukwu (APGA) got 1,297,445 votes while Jim Nwobodo (UNPP) got 169,609 votes.
2007 Presidential elections, Orji Uzor Kalu (PPA) got 608,803 votes while Odumegwu Ojukwu(APGA) got 155,947 votes.

From the above pattern, Igbos do not vote based on tribe. Chekwas poses no threat at all.

I never knew Chekwas Okorie is even contesting.

1 Like

Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
[s][/s]

Coward, he only make mouth when to attack women. Old man with wrinkled face and tribal mark cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ojiofor:
Chekwas Okorie is from Abia state,I have not seen his campaign office either in umuahia or aba.

Even I have not seen his posters anywhere and no rallies yet.my point is that most people don't even know he is contesting election.

can we now say he's only trying to be noticed or he's not doing enough to campaign?
I think if he campaigns vigorously in the east,he might get good number of votes which can divide Jonathans vote from the SE.
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by tomakint: 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
[s][/s]
....and look at this 'brave monkey' who enjoys attacking tomakint (his nemesis) under a new moniker while neglecting his real moniker forming a miserable insurgirl online cheesy grin my father did not raise cowards that is why tomakint still operates under this moniker while facing you all monkeys....why do I have a feeling you are not Rhino cheesy

Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
aderonila18:
Igbos will rather betray their own and be slaves to Ijaws, they never vote for their own only to be shouting up and down and taking Panadol for others. An Igbo man is running in Lagos yet they won't vote for him, why am I surprised though ? Did they vote for Ojukwu . Sorry Berem your people will never have political relevance because you prefer they will never support their own.

Igbos are politically naive, even if GEJ wins when he has finished using the Igbos he will hand over to the same northern Muslims they convulse over grin

Thank God we still have people with good intellect
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Bruteforce1o1: 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
[s]
tomakint:

....and look at this 'brave monkey' who enjoys attacking tomakint (his nemesis) under a new moniker while neglecting his real moniker forming a miserable insurgirl online cheesy grin my father did not raise cowards that is why tomakint still operates under this moniker while facing you all monkeys....why do I have a feeling you are not Rhino cheesy
[/s]

Shut up coward, you are not man enough. This is my only moniker and i have nothing to hide, the only difference in my moniker is the zeros when your bigot mod friend ban me. You have never in your miserable life make sense, a lonely ugly fellow like you have low self esteem. If you dont attack women, you call on different monikers to assist you when you make comment. I always laugh you not cos of the mark on your face, nor the wrinkled face but cos of your cowardice. Lmaooooo.

1 Like

Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by LouisVanGaal(m): 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
The Ibos are never united on a course! If they are in dis case..den jona is a goner!
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Topeakintola: 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hello Ladies

My name is Tope Akintola, am 55 years old and i am looking for a life partner. I want girls to PM me for more information. i have a bright future. i am a farmer in ondo state and will be contesting for Councillor in my village in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Topeakintola:
Hello Ladies

My name is Tope Akintola, am 55 years old and i am looking for a life partner. I want girls to PM me for more information. i have a bright future. i am a farmer in ondo state and will be contesting for Councillor in my village in 2019.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Topeakintola: 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
grin grin grin

why are you laffing now? i have begged for your hot pu.ss.y but you wont give me. I want all our NL ladies to pm me. I am short, ugly, old and bald but i can take care of you.

send your pms please
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mumu question.
Don't make me believe you are an illiterate like ya master buhari.
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Topeakintola:

why are you laffing now? i have begged for your hot pu.ss.y but you wont give me. I want all our NL ladies to pm me. I am short, ugly, old and bald but i can take care of you.

send your pms please
hahahahaha!! Is that what you have been doing? Well I have proof you wanted my phoosie that bad. Sorry you got disappointed.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by DeviIhimself: 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You've never disappointed us in showing how foolish you are.

And you keep showing us how Hopless your father is

Thunder fire you there
Ewu gambia
Otu nne i

1 Like

Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Abagworo(m): 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
Igbo people are free minded voters and can vote for any one. Jonathan and his minority Igbo supporters are only noise makers. If those saTANists who claim they are out for tribalism should ordinarily vote Chekwas Okorie.
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by zendy: 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
Chekwas is only running for the sake of an Igbo man running,he knows he has no chance of winning. The race is between Jonathan and Buhari. The best alternative for the Igbos is GEJ and the Igbos will vote massively for him. I will be quite amazed if Jonathan doesn't get at least 90% of the Igbo vote (it would have been more if that traitor of a Governor called Okorocha wasn't in Imo state),leaving Buhari and the rest to share the remaining 10%. Voting for an Igbo man the way things stand now will only divide Igbo votes and help Buhari win which is not in the best interest of the Igbos because no matter how bad people think GEJ is,there is no evidence to show that Buhari is any better,if anything,there is evidence to show that Buhari will be much worse. GEJ will win in a massive landslide in the south-East .
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
Abagworo:
Igbo people are free minded voters and can vote for any one. Jonathan and his minority Igbo supporters are only noise makers. If those saTANists who claim they are out for tribalism should ordinarily vote Chekwas Okorie.
True talk!
But seriously,I want to know how popular Chekwas Okorie is in the east.
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Topeakintola: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
hahahahaha!! Is that what you have been doing? Well I have proof you wanted my phoosie that bad. Sorry you got disappointed.

grin grin

I know u have proof but please dont disgrace me online. am old enough to be your father. pls forgive me.

girls pls pm me

1 Like

Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Abagworo(m): 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
True talk!
But seriously,I want to know how popular Chekwas Okorie is in the east.

Chekwas Okorie founded APGA as an Igbo platform just like UPP. As at then Ojukwu was in APP but popularity of APGA soared following the entry of Ojukwu which helped cement its Igboness. Peter Obi, Victor Umeh and some wicked Igbos hijacked APGA and pushed away Chekwas because of money from State government and Jonathan.
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jobless woman

2 Likes

Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Change2015(m): 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
PointB:
@Op,
Igbos do not vote along ethnic line. We vote performance and credibility.

By the way what is Chekwas contesting for? Who sent him? Who has he consulted? What alliance has he built?

Not true. Even from casual observations in this forum...

#change
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
PointB:
@Op,
Igbos do not voted along ethnic line. We vote performance and credibility.

By the way what is Chekwas contesting for? Who sent him? Who has he consulted? What alliance has he built?

Like we vote performers like, Shagari 1983 (abandoned our own) Voted Obasanjo (abandoned Ekwueme and Ojukwu) voted Yardua( Abandoned Orji Uzo) And Now the greatest perfomer jonathan!

Ndi Ara!

1 Like

Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by tomakint: 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:

grin grin
Lmao grin grin and this is a married woman reffering to her 'kinni' as 'phoosie' *spit on her pumpkin 'n glasses' face* aaaaarrggghh grin grin DeviIhimself are you sure about this? grin cheesy better look for job time is going old mama younggi grin grin

Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Topeakintola: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
Help me ladies

am 55 , am desperate for sexx
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Iykopee(m): 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
Caseless:
igbo let down their own in 2003. I guess it is time to do the right thing by voting their own and prove to other parts of Nigeria that they are ready for leadership business. You dont wait or give a blind support to jonathan for him to hand over the baton to you in 2019 on a platter of gold(a wild goose chase , I must say cos it wont happen) and when that does not happen , you go back and cry of marginalization . Igbo did not give up biafra to become 7th class citizen, they did that to be fully part of power equation.
Power is not given, it is taken.

But ur brother is contesting aswell. Wont u vote for him rather than follow a stark illiterate sheepishly?

1 Like

Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
Topeakintola:

I know u have proof but please dont disgrace me online. am old enough to be your father. pls forgive me.

girls pls pm me
LMAO!! Okay I won't disgrace you,but stop stalking me!
no be by force to be your friend.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Official Inec Results For Oyo Central Senatorial District: / Best Quote Of The Year On Terrorism / Another APC Bombshell: Remi Tinubu Warned Her Husband About Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.