Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? (4435 Views)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / "We Are Getting Weapons From Igbos": Nigerian Army. / Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Topeakintola: 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
LMAO!! Okay I won't disgrace you,but stop stalking me!
no be by force to be your friend.

grin grin

Thank you darl. If u are still interested u can come to me. I lick poosie like a lollilop
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by DeviIhimself: 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
hahahahaha!! Is that what you have been doing? Well I have proof you wanted my phoosie that bad. Sorry you got disappointed.

grin grin

Nope i want the pucccy badly but this time i prefer your asss

1 Like

Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
Topeakintola:

Thank you darl. If u are still interested u can come to me. I lick poosie like a lollilop
grin grin grin

Ok back to the topic....
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by DeviIhimself: 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
Topeakintola:

You want to lick my wife's pucccy like lollipop? Na thunder go blaster your head infact to kill you just dey hungry me now

Berem is my wife
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by DeviIhimself: 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
grin grin grin

Ok back to the topic....

Nope i prefer you being the topic because your pictures makes me Cummmm
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Longeria(m): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:

Omenka jomoh egift caseless cleverly
arewafederation OrlandoOwoh Soroptimist
keneking pendy79 Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar,
egift, arewafederation, donphilopus, desola ,
demdem , whitecat007 ,keneking ,lakpalakpa,
omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani,
tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist, Mynd44, ,
nduchucks, lacasa, pendy79, Omerta
ilugunboy,naptu2, aussie, OAM4J, joseph1013
Olayinka8793 diluminati tundeajani
laykorn,medamillion brimmie demdem seun
ishilove obinoscopy nep2ra Louisvangaal
jaybee3 p3ndy79 pendy179 Odutodaiwa
Jaybee3 sincerenigerian
Congregation of APChickens.

Wait o o, Op, so your desperation has reached this alarming rate.?
As far as I'm concerned, Chekwas Okorie is an unknown quantity politically.
Anaghi ahapu ebe ana eri Anu gawa ebe ana eri Nsi.
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Longeria(m): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Beesluv:
Who is Chekwas? What party is he representing
Ask berem.

1 Like

Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
Longeria:
Congregation of APChickens.

Wait o o, Op, so your desperation has reached this alarming rate.?
As far as I'm concerned, Chekwas Okorie is an unknown quantity politically.
Anaghi ahapu ebe ana eri Anu gawa ebe ana eri Nsi.
how do you mean by desperation? Kindly explain
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Longeria(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Ndi igbo will massively vote for buhari

except the foolish ones (no apologies)
MUMU.
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by DeviIhimself: 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
how do you mean by desperation? Kindly explain

Desperation means when am soo eager to fork the hell out of you and splash my sperm on that face of yours
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Longeria(m): 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Yorubas will vote Gej except the Hopless vultures among them like you
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Kenai: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
PointB:
@Op,
Igbos do not vote along ethnic line. We vote performance and credibility.

By the way what is Chekwas contesting for? Who sent him? Who has he consulted? What alliance has he built?

Gbam!
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Desperation means when am soo eager to fork the hell out of you and splash my sperm on that face of yours
not when you have first done that to your mother.
Contribute positively to the topic or get lost!
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
lol is Chekwas Okorie running?

APGA in Anambra has adopted Jonathan lol
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Longeria(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
Caseless:
igbo let down their own in 2003. I guess it is time to do the right thing by voting their own and prove to other parts of Nigeria that they are ready for leadership business. You dont wait or give a blind support to jonathan for him to hand over the baton to you in 2019 on a platter of gold(a wild goose chase , I must say cos it wont happen) and when that does not happen , you go back and cry of marginalization . Igbo did not give up biafra to become 7th class citizen, they did that to be fully part of power equation.
Power is not given, it is taken.
Do you think igbos are as foolish as you?
Mtcheeeew.
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Ojiofor: 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
can we now say he's only trying to be noticed or he's not doing enough to campaign?
I think if he campaigns vigorously in the east,he might get good number of votes which can divide Jonathans vote from the SE.
Of course if he campaigns vigorously as you said he will surely grab some sympathy votes in the east mostly from his home state of Abia.Chekwas just want to make a name as a former presidential aspirant just like pat utomi and chris okotie.
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Xano(m): 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
Out of all the presidential candidates,there are two Igbos contesting for presidency. Chekwas Okorie and another. Chekwas Okorie seems popular than the other.
Based on voting along ethnic lines,is Chekwas Okorie a threat to Jonathan's votes from Igbos?
What is the extent of popularity of Chekwas Okorie among Igbos and his acceptance by his people?
Will ndi-Igbo choose Chekwas Okorie over Jonathan or Buhari?

Only mature comments are welcomed. Insults and name callings will be reported to the mods.

A topic created by you, i'm not surprised about it.

1 Like

Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by DeviIhimself: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
not when you have first done that to your mother.
Contribute positively to the topic or get lost!

I won't get lost because my place and dicck is in your pucccy so i will continue to fork you till i get tired of you

Btw

Thunder fire you there

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Bruteforce1o1: 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
Topeakintola:
Hello Ladies

My name is Tope Akintola, am 55 years old and i am looking for a life partner. I want girls to PM me for more information. i have a bright future. i am a farmer in ondo state and will be contesting for Councillor in my village in 2019.

Lolzzz. Imagine, see your life now. Smh
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Caseless: 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Iykopee:

But ur brother is contesting aswell. Wont u vote for him rather than follow a stark illiterate sheepishly?
go to court.
Re: Is Chekwas Okorie's Candidacy A Threat To Jonathan's Votes From Igbos? by Caseless: 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
Longeria:
Do you think igbos are as foolish as you?
Mtcheeeew.
oaf!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs / Case closed! Buhari clears the certificate saga once and for all / #### From The South East, I Have Finally Decided Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.