Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,721 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv (7537 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Inec Has Handed Over Original Result Sheets To Ameachi Says Wike. / ACE Charity Ambassador Zahra Buhari Teaches ACE Kids In Their School(pics) / Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by Lexxybooy(m): 9:31am On Jan 23, 2015
No doubt about the General
#SaiFeBUHARI

#Change, all thou enemies shall be disgraced tongue

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by francizy(m): 9:36am On Jan 23, 2015
Sai Burari!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by lawbabs: 9:41am On Jan 23, 2015
JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS :

* In 2008 when Obasanjo picked you to be Yaradua's running mate who were the people that first kicked against your candidacy?

The Ijaws did. Their reason was that the 2 years as governor in Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till date, your erra is still termed the worst in Bayelsa.

* Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to sell you to his allies and PDP as Yaradua's running mate?

You Jonathan had a case with EFCC has documents proved you embezzled N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while your wife Patience laundered $4,000,000 (FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) all these within two years.

* Ebele, who was your biggest opposition in becoming Yaradua's running mate?

The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man who today is your mouth piece and who is pretending loves you the most.

* Azikiwe, amongst other tricks, what did you do to gather public sympathy?

You Mr Deceitful sent people to blow up part of your house in Bayelsa to make it look like it was your political opponents. The SSS released a report which you guys later hid to debunk your dubious claim.

* Jonathan, when Yaradua made you to be in charge of negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants, who were those who objected and what was their reasons?

Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf. Their reason being that you are not sincere in the Niger Delta course but only after your pocket.

SHOULD I GO ON?

* What was your agreement with PDP regarding a 2nd term.

You promised and even swore you will go for a SINGLE TERM

*Why did you jail James Ibori and forced Aoandoka to go underground?

To revenge their utmost loyalty to the late Yaradua

* Did you fulfill your agreement to Tinubu and others even when they had to betray their party at that last minute in order to canvass for you.

ABSOLUTELY NO.

* How did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo?

You didn't only remove all his loyalist from your government, you also made sure you made his enemies your closest allies. You don't need me to start calling names right?

* Who is Jonathan's BIGGEEST Northern Ally?

Alli Modu Sherrif. The CHIEF SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM.

AWAY FROM POLITICS.

* You promised Nigerians incentives in order to remove subsidy. Things like stable power, metro buses (in Lagos and Abuja), full road rehabilitation etc.

MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.

* Obasanjo's government brought GSM amongst other things, Yaradua's short time in government brought RULE OF LAW. Jonathan what has yours brought?

NOTHING EXCEPT INCREASE IN CORRUPTION.

* Never in the history of Nigeria has all institutions witnessed as much strike as yours.

*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS.

* Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you need FIVE presidential jet for even with the high rate of poverty in the land.

* Ebele, the ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means to DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic line.

* The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX CONVICTS. Kashamu, Alameisia (or whatever), Bode George.

* Jonathan will rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than have a session with those brains who are truly making Nigerians proud both Home and Abroad. Or better Still, compose a comforting message to the people of North East.

Nigeria as at today HAS NO GOVERNMENT.

We provide our water - borehole.
We provide our light - generator/ inverter
We provide our security - high fence/ cctv
We provide our education - private school.
We produce fuel yet pay the most in the world.
We have no motorable federal road.

A BIG SHAME NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONAL CARRIER.

HIGH Uneployment in the land.

High rate of Corruption (the CLOWN wants to curb corruption with technology).

JONATHAN YOU ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10 terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND

53 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by WisdomFlakes: 9:42am On Jan 23, 2015
You people are wasting your time. PDP will cookup another story. Perhaps this time they will tell us it is not laminated, or whatever.

Nigerians have since moved on. We want to know how Jona plans to rescue Chibok girls, defeat Boko haram, fight corruption, create jobs, etc.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 23, 2015
Enough of this certificate issue jare

#feBUHARI14
I HAVE DECIDED

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by mymadam(m): 9:45am On Jan 23, 2015
OMG, food for thought indeed! God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 23, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

#feBUHARI14
I HAVE DECIDED

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by phlemzy: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2015
We've had enough of this. APC leaders should henceforth ignore that ignoramus slow poke called Fani. The PDP in its entirety has nothing to offer as far as the election is concerned.This is how they will bark & bark into the polls.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by waternogeteneny: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2015
Fake computer generated image. Buhari Inec need to see ur certificate.

Buhari show us ur certificate.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by Rilwayne001: 9:49am On Jan 23, 2015
waternogeteneny:
Fake computer generated image. Buhari Inec need to see ur certificate. .

INEC CANNOT DISQUALIFY BUHARI www.nairaland.com/2106412/inec-not-disqualify-buhari-jega

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by elantraceey(f): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2015
Please can someone explain that thing up there for me ? I've zoomed in and out and i still don't get it .

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2015
Incase
Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by Canme4u(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2015
Sai Buhari2015

I believe.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:00am On Jan 23, 2015
I love the way they cut off the left side showing the superimposed lines.

And Buhari's record line is thicker than the rest.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by Canme4u(m): 10:00am On Jan 23, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

#feBUHARI14
I HAVE DECIDED

Meanwhile,

#GEJshowUSyourTHESIS

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by Lexxybooy(m): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2015
elantraceey:
Please can someone explain that thing up there for me ? I've zoomed in and out and i still don't get it .
You need to see via, a recommended spectacles..

Sorry BTW health workers are on strike here
Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2015
The only message that I am getting from PDP is 'certificate' while APC is busy campaigning with issues. Campaigns are about messages that you put out. The attachment to Buhari's certificate by PDP and its supporters is no longer working. People have found out the truth. Its become monotonous and boring.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by buchichukwu69: 10:04am On Jan 23, 2015
LOOTERS AND HATERS CAN GO TO HELL.

GMB UNTIL JONA RETURNS OUR $20 BILLION

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by Lexxybooy(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2015
waternogeteneny:

Durrrrrrr INEC has long accepted it

Na u carry matter put for head like Gala

#SaiFeBUHARI

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by elantraceey(f): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2015
Lexxybooy:
You need to see via, a recommended spectacles..

Sorry BTW health workers are on strike here

You are the one having health issues , i asked a simple question can't you be lenient enough to just answer ? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by DonaldGenes(m): 10:05am On Jan 23, 2015
iHave learnt a lot from the Buhari certificate monomania. Since it happened iStarted looking for all my certificates. Infact, iHave safely kept the receipt for my jamb form, lecture notes, textbooks , photos infact my signing out white vest too.

Who knows anybody may request for it. If someone who schooled before independence can be asked to present his certificate who am i.

If you are lucky enough to still have your secondary school uniform and sandal please keep it oh! Who knows any clueless person can ask for it?you never can tell

Up Buhari and up GEJ

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by Lexxybooy(m): 10:07am On Jan 23, 2015
kITATITA:
The only message that I am getting from PDP is 'certificate' while APC is busy campaigning with issues. Campaigns are about messages that you put out. The attachment to Buhari's certificate by PDP and its supporters is no longer working. People have found out the truth. Its become monotonous and boring.
APC will continue to work hard and face the real issues that concerns Nigerians:the masses, not such irrelevant issues, propagandas,

We refuse to be swayed

#SaiFeBUHARI
Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by baybeeboi: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2015
why has Buhari not tendered any certificates to INEC?
Or are the masses the only people that asked to see the cert?
By the way,i can run that piece of document i see up there
GEJ till Buhari goes to school.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by ichidodo: 10:10am On Jan 23, 2015
Fake media propaganda because if buhari had this original result in the first place,then your guess is as good as mine...if not,why then did he depose an affidavit? that aside, why the wild goose chase with the military board,IBB, WAEC etc. We all saw the speed his handlers went about quelling rumors about his health why then this apparent fiasco about his qualifications? Are we looking at a grand conspiracy to cover this up? Are Nigerians about to be scammed to the very inch of their lives into enthroning and legalizing forgery? Hmmmm..

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by OmoUSH(m): 10:11am On Jan 23, 2015
WHEN THE ALMIGHTY BOSS OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND GOD, USA, SAID
NIGERIA WILL BREAK UP 2015 YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE? IF JONATHAN
WINS THIS ELECTION BUHARI MASSIVE SUPPORTERS WILL CREATE THE
BIGGEST VIOLENCE IN NIGERIAN HISTORY, ONLY SUPPARSED BY THE CIVIL
WAR. FROM THENCE, THERE WILL OCCUR AN UNPRECEDENTED REVOLUTION
IN THE COUNTRY. THE UNITED STATES WILL THEN STEP IN BY THE
SNAPPY ORDER OF CONGRESS... THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

WHAT I SAID TO ONE I SAID TO ALL... WATCH!
DO NOT LET GEJ IN AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 23, 2015
waternogeteneny:

I don't remember inec making such request
Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by Dannyset(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2015
Even if na Toilet roll
#WeHaveDecided

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by WisdomFlakes: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2015
Like I said in my other thread, PDP are in PANIC MODE as we speak. Gudluk's gospel of transformation is no more selling.

They know they have lost this election already, but they won't go down without a fight. CONFIRM

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by clevvermind(m): 10:13am On Jan 23, 2015
baybeeboi:
why has Buhari not tendered any certificates to INEC?
Or are the masses the only people that asked to see the cert?
By the way,i can run that piece of document i see up there
GEJ till Buhari goes to school.
grin He has to go back to school again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by Lexxybooy(m): 10:14am On Jan 23, 2015
elantraceey:

You are the one having health issues , i ask a simple question can't you be lenient enough to just answer ? undecided
no vex, accept my apology, thought you are one of the PhidhiPiggs

Buhari is 2nd from the righ-hand side, on the first roll (those sitting)

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by Akosbaba(m): 10:20am On Jan 23, 2015
Okay
Re: Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv by blackCITIZEN(m): 10:21am On Jan 23, 2015
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
THANK YOU

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inec Adhoc Staff Payments / Tinubu's New Party Getting More Encouragement As Supporters Storm The Streets Of / Independent Petroleum Marketers Association Of Nigeria Elect New Executive Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.