Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

How To Cure/remove Koloid/bump On The Ear? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure/remove Koloid/bump On The Ear? (1445 Views)

Chinese Doctors Remove 13Kg Of Stuck Poo From Man's Bowel After 22 Years / EAR CARE: Why Remove Ear Wax? Do They Protect The Ear? - Doctorsofficeng / 15 Ways To Cure Insomnia Without Medication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cure/remove Koloid/bump On The Ear? by obisage(m): 9:46am On Jan 23, 2015
pls does any one know how I can remove s bump on my ear? it's fast growing, I've gone being at AB bumps at Ikeja. but the thing keeps growing back after they removed it.

if you know any reliable cure pls help
Re: How To Cure/remove Koloid/bump On The Ear? by Kimmo(f): 10:15am On Jan 23, 2015
You need to see a dermatologist. If you live in Lagos, you can go to the LUTH annex at Yaba where they run a clinic specifically for skin problems. It's just behind the Psychiatric hospital on Harvey Road.
Re: How To Cure/remove Koloid/bump On The Ear? by obisage(m): 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kimmo:
You need to see a dermatologist. If you live in Lagos, you can go to the LUTH annex at Yaba where they run a clinic specifically for skin problems. It's just behind the Psychiatric hospital on Harvey Road.
thanks my brother. God bless. I'll try that out
Re: How To Cure/remove Koloid/bump On The Ear? by adeyemik: 3:17am On Jan 28, 2015
OP, don't waste your money and time, to deal with koloid or bump is very simple. Look for the aloe Vera plant, cut off a finger of the plant, apply the gel on the bump at least three times daily, you will be surprise with the result within few days.

Talking to you from the experience I had with it. In my own case, I told my wife to peel the surface of the bump with a blade, she helped to squeeze out the fluid and blood, and started applying the aloe Vera natural gel on it. Within few days, it dried off.
Re: How To Cure/remove Koloid/bump On The Ear? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
adeyemik:
OP, don't waste your money and time, to deal with koloid or bump is very simple. Look for the aloe Vera plant, cut off a finger of the plant, apply the gel on the bump at least three times daily, you will be surprise with the result within few days.

Talking to you from the experience I had with it. In my own case, I told my wife to peel the surface of the bump with a blade, she helped to squeeze out the fluid and blood, and started applying the aloe Vera natural gel on it. Within few days, it dried off.

I used the same proceedure like you but I used salt instead of aloe vera and it never grew back...

(1) (Reply)

Look Good & Feel Good With Our Imported Tummy Trimmer Sit Up Bench / First Class Student Of OAU Goes Crazy After He Was Given An Extra Year(Video) / Beware Of D'prince Supermarkets; They Sell Both Fake And Expired Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.