Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 (36116 Views)

Emefiele To Senate: Nigeria’s Economy In Deep Crisis / Today, Our Country Has The Fastest Growing Economy In Africa — Buhari / Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by jdilight(m): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
uokocha70:

I heard security also has a part to play. I am thinking I need to feel something directly though. The simple and basic things. Which I am not feeling.

In china also many are not feeling the good effect of economic growth. Imagine when it get bad.

Till you position yourself well na so cry.
Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by camplenigeria: 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
vatoslocos:
Is it not an irony that poverty stricken Bangladesh and war torn Iraq are also considered as fast glowing economies, meanwhile many in both countries and Nigeria are swimming in a vast ocean of poverty. A paradox

GEJ did not take us there. The many years of bad governance brought Nigeria to where it is before GEJ took over. Now the world can see that the man is bringing us out of this mess, slowly, steadily and surely. That is why we need to support GEJ.

6 Likes

Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by emeka2847: 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
It is better to run a borehole economy than facing that subtle racial emotional blackmail all the days of ones life which is another major challenge for the human psyche, don't you think? wink cheesy
hhmn

Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by mpire: 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
Firefire:
Glory be to Almighty God, haters of Nigeria progress under Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, you see your life?

How much do you presently have in your bank account? So because CNN ran a report you monkeys are jumping for joy? Bunch of iidots, you think the whole world wakes up and gives a damn about Nigeria and that blind bat. Dollar to naira exchage on the market is 1.00 USD = 191.23 NGN not even on the black market and you are jumping around like a circus monkey and Jonathan is working right? He's working quite alright, just he's working backward and so are your lives. The clown is not Good, neither is he Lucky, his mama gave him the wrong name.

1 Like

Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by ceejayluv(m): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
sammyj:
GDP which is not being enjoyed or felt by the good people of Nigerian. How do quantify GDP, by speculations or propaganda, and by the way its not what the clueless one did that brought about this report but by the size of the country with respect to man power and not the TANist agenda that brought about this report. PDP have failed us and change is the only way out!!!! vote for change vote GMB by clicking like button!!!
Bull$HIT....

2 Likes

Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by lanrex1986(m): 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
DANCE HALL \=D/

[Music] salfems ft Phady blaza present a Valentine cracker for real lovers http://www.datafilehost.com/d/6f0f9e40

Download & Enjoy
Pls RBc
Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by KanwuliaJara: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by ceejayluv(m): 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
mpire:

How much do you presently have in your bank account? So because CNN ran a report you monkeys are jumping for joy? Bunch of iidots, you think the whole world wakes up and gives a damn about Nigeria and that blind bat. Dollar to naira exchage on the market is 1.00 USD = 191.23 NGN not even on the black market and you are jumping around like a circus monkey and Jonathan is working right? He's working quite alright, just he's working backward and so are your lives. The clown is not Good, neither is he Lucky, his mama gave him the wrong name.
When the naira hit 240 naira to the dollar in 2009, did you blame Yar'adua?

1 Like

Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
We know already no be today something
Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by Autolord: 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
And Iraq as 4th. Even with the fact ISIS has taken over majority of Iraq's land and oil installations. Lol. Jokers
Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by Missmossy(f): 12:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hmm God will continue to help us grin
Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by igeolink: 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
uokocha70:
When last did you eat economic growth in a plate. Or in this case "possible" growth?
Lazy, opportunities blinded, always complaining, always waiting for government people like u don't deserve to eat economic growth in a plate....

1 Like

Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by omonnakoda: 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
attoskoly:

what raw material do they obtain from lagos? everything that is been produced in lagos is brought from the other parts of the country. moreover we are talking of nigeria as a geo-political entity called a nation state.
I really do not understand what significance producing raw materials has. Africa produces a VERY significant proportion of the world's commodities and remains the poorest and most backward. Japan is the Number 3 economy in the World but I doubt that they produce much by way of raw materials. Frankly that is an irrelevant factor. We are talking about a country that exports crude oil and imports kerosene
Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by vatoslocos: 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
We have been growing at an average of 7% in the last 10years but only able to reduce poverty rate by 2.1% and also an increase in unemployment rate by 2%. So how is the economic growth been beneficial to most Nigerians?
Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by Amisec: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Chei, e be like sey PGEJ don bribe CNN oh, what do you think?
Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by tellwisdom: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
3rd fast growing country, and i never felt it all these years?? sad
Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by Frankiss44(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
awodman:

Economic growth sends positive message to investors who'll have confidence to invest in the country leading to Jobs which will ultimately put food on ur table

school them

1 Like

Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by collinsVP: 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
When an economy of any country is growing amidst poverty, it points to only one thing- CORRUPTION. It means our wealth is in the hands of a few.
Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by kennyjodeci(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
Omeife2:
The same way we are the largest economy in Africa, yet unemployment is forcing graduates into Political thuggery

My friend don't be a lazy ass mofo, God gave you brain to think, think of sth good to do Mr man, don't wait for government to provide for you, seun nor be human being like you? Lazy modafuka

1 Like

Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by Equado(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
acenazt:
O.P na economic growth man pikin wan chop??
get a proper education,you'll understand...

Until then....

Remain in your IGNORANCE!!!

1 Like

Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by omonnakoda: 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
ceejayluv:

This did not happen!! It is UNTRUE
Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Someone will soon say PDP played CNN for this.

1 Like

Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by Frankiss44(m): 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Francon:
All thanks to GEJ

The transformer

1 Like

Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
Amisec:
Chei, e be like sey PGEJ don bribe CNN oh, what do you think?
nope, our superman is in charge.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by mpire: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
ceejayluv:

So Yar'adua is the current president right? I'm guessing you still blaming your primary school teachers for how you turn out in life?
Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by cluksy(m): 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
acenazt:
O.P na economic growth man pikin wan chop??

Then take your brains to rally and vote for thieves then get paid as usual.
Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by Frankiss44(m): 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
chuka5000:

I posted the same topic less than 5 mins ago. U took the details and posted and urs made front page. How come.

Whats the price of making top page again??

yeye dey smell
Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by femmy2010(m): 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Did anybody noticed the "Expected" before the fastest growing?
Doesn't this means certain factors raging from corruption,paper developments etc are militating against the country attaining its full developmental potential ?
I am optimistic the country would grow fast once My Amiable GMB becomes the presido of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Click LIKE if you believe this assertion.
Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by okestev: 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kenai:

This is what we call tackling the country's problems INTELLIGENTLY, not distributing 5,000 monthly almajiri stipends to the youth instead of engaging them in productive ventures.

#GEJ!
#WeTriumphStill!
Who is fooling who? Another propaganda from taNoids paid agents. CNN will always announce to the world information you make available to them? How many times have you heard American rejoicing over CNN report over the state of their economy? The crops of incompetent and self centered leaders we have are our real enemies not Boko Haram.....hence, Change is inevitable for us to progress.
Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by Atigba: 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
We can't hide d truth anymore

The fresh Air is blowing everywhere

Gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: CNN Lists Nigeria as 3rd Expected Fastest Growing Economy In 2015 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Frankiss44:

The transformer
you can say that again

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) / "I Heard EFCC Is Cooking Up A Surprise For Me, I Ready For Una" - Dino Melaye / Philip Shekwo: Kidnapped Nasarawa APC Chairman Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.