Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) (49682 Views)

Jim Iyke Serves Kolanut At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) / Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion / Nnenna Mbonu And Anyalekwa Visit Orji Uzor Kalu's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by entadaplace1: 11:10am On Jan 23, 2015
D’banj is beginning the year 2015 on a positive note with plans of his 10th year anniversary already in motion. In fact, the first leg is kicking off on January 31, 2015 with a party in Lagos tagged Feeling The Nigga Weekend.

However, the yet-to-be-addressed debt mess from the last quarter of 2014 continues to trail Bangalee, as he prefers to be called now.

Recall hat NET exclusively broke the news in November 2014 that a top oil and gas industry player, Henry Ojogho, alleged that D’banj obtained a loan of over N60m from him in January 2013 and has not paid back the said sum despite signing an undertaking to do so.

All those thinking it was just a case of slander aimed at the Nigerian music superstar can now see the evidence in the matter. With the case filed in court with suit number: LD/ADR/445/14 with hearing expected to commence on Monday, January 26, 2015 at the Multi-door Courthouse in Obalende, Lagos with Justice Mrs Oyebanji as the presiding judge.

Already, the writ of summons and other relevant documents in the suit have been posted on D’Banj’s residence on Osaro Isokpan Street in Lekki Phase 1. The pasting was done by the court bailiff on December 17, 2014 at about 1:35p.m, pursuant to order of court made on November 12, 2014 having been satisfied that the defendant was evading been served the notice.

However with the on-going strike by the Judiciary Staff Union of Nigeria (JUSUN) which is over 2 weeks old now, the case may be adjourned if the strike is not called off before January 26, 2015, which is the hearing date.

See photos of the writ of summons and pasting on D’banj’s residence below…

http://thenet.ng/2015/01/net-exclusive-photos-of-court-summons-pasted-on-dbanjs-house/

2 Shares

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 11:11am On Jan 23, 2015
embarassed lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Truth24(m): 11:13am On Jan 23, 2015
Mmmmmm....
Is dis nigga really dis broke?

20 Likes

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Raiders: 11:14am On Jan 23, 2015
I thought Dbanj claimed he charges 10 million naira for a show. then he shouldnt have problem paying 60 million naira; he can make the 60 million naira with just 6 shows

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by olu77(m): 11:18am On Jan 23, 2015
Is that his uniformed gateman proudly displaying the court summons in front of camera? I smell another old soldier returning to labour market soon.

Afternote: I learnt that was a court bailiff that came to serve the court summons.

His next single release after paying the debt will be 'mo bo lowo won remix remixed again'

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by entadaplace1: 11:23am On Jan 23, 2015
more pictures at http://entadaplace. com/2015/01/23/exclusive-photos-of-court-summons-pasted-on-dbanjs-house/

1 Share

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by odeku457(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2015
Eja Nla (Titus)..... grin grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2015
Hahahahahahahah

where are the people who said because Dbanj was taking photograph with dangote and some ministers he's into Big business grin grin

the nigga is so broke

That's what you get when you bite the hand that fed you. Dbanj should apologies to don jazzy so that his career will not die a permanent death

meanwhile
“Oga Titus is too pompous, you wan try us, now money don lost, boys are very big boys, you don Bleep up, you wan
form boss, kasala don burst, where is oga Titus
You take night bus to come Lagos, you go campus, girl are
very surplus, you no hint us, you wan com flex, now money
don loss…….

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by niggi4life(m): 11:31am On Jan 23, 2015
This is what should make Front Page and not his bald beards

14 Likes

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2015
Joblessness at is peak....always denting this guy image....this will never make fp is thats all uuu care for. Mofos.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2015
chai dbanj sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by moderatorr: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2015
All me haters...i salute you

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by scribble: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2015
Oga Titus

7 Likes

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Francon(f): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2015
What's my business? 60m is such a huge amount of money. He should have taken what he could afford. After showing off with the borrowed money, they are showing him off with d debt mess tongue tongue tongue

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by kekakuz(m): 11:41am On Jan 23, 2015
Its just a technical procedure

By the way
There are bigger issue disturbing Nigeria abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by datguru: 11:41am On Jan 23, 2015
Brokenness confirmed! grin

3 Likes

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by ichommy(m): 11:41am On Jan 23, 2015
#Lobatan

2 Likes

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 23, 2015
habatically!

4 Likes

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Isiterere(m): 11:42am On Jan 23, 2015
Eja n la, kiniun funfun, wetin happen nah?
I expect GEJ to have paid him for the campaign song he did nah

ALL IZZ WELL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 11:42am On Jan 23, 2015
for real?
And dude is busy globetrotting like Dangote's son? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 23, 2015
Evidence, breeze haff blow.

3 Likes

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by ichommy(m): 11:42am On Jan 23, 2015
kekakuz:
B

for Bola

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by AJOT99(m): 11:42am On Jan 23, 2015
Seriously

2 Likes

Is very normal na. D other day na mercy Johnson. Atleast normal human being ll surely hav ups and down.

10 Likes

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by playcharles(m): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2015
so this guy is actually broke, but neva see him to be the lavish spender... i was expecting to see court summon WIZKID WIZZY for being broke

2 Likes

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by ShakurM(m): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2015
Don baba J
Anybody wey leave u dey always get bad luck
Ikechuwku, Wande coal, Now D'banj
Untie them na

26 Likes

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by AmazingZeus(m): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2015
the guy owe me oh,my girl friend way I lend am up till now e never pay interest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by TRADELYN: 11:44am On Jan 23, 2015
embarassed
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Tundenoni(m): 11:44am On Jan 23, 2015
All is well

2 Likes

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Akshow: 11:44am On Jan 23, 2015
om

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria / The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers / Chidinma Leilani Aaron Is Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.