Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) (49695 Views)

Jim Iyke Serves Kolanut At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) / Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion / Nnenna Mbonu And Anyalekwa Visit Orji Uzor Kalu's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by AllBusiness(m): 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
See YORUBA FAKE LIFE? grin
Instead of going to school jeje. . . .HE IS BUSY SMOKING IGBO AND CHOPPING TOTO IN AMSTERDAM'S RED-LIGHT DISTRICT?
Ewu BADAGRY!
I never liked him anyway.

Always looked fake.

Davido SHORTY-GANGSTER. . . .Omo DIMPLES! Watch out. . . YOUR ARE NEXT. . . with that your 'slimy, snake-like tongue' and short 'blokos'! kiss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/848589_DAVIDO_CHEVY_CAMARO_1_jpgebbf171cd93b2d6578d87124baf28249

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1564863_1536404_davido_jpeg1a5b1c3e84cff3b188733c1e87433940_jpeg1d2be84d52267360b5db4a229f8e638e

OLOSHI

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by cococandy(f): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
All this celebrity lifestyle Na show. That's why when they fall sick, no money for treatment.
Even the ones that have Bentleys and Ferraris.
But they claim to have 200million dollar house is Miami or wherever. Fakos

3 Likes

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Y'all should just suck it up with this going back to don jazzy bullsiit cuz it's becoming stale. How does serving a court summon translate to his being broke ?

The silence of dbanj on this issue shows just one thing that he's not just interested in answering the man. Fine he has gone to court and appropriately, Dbanj will appear before the court and tell his side of the story. All I see is slandering and beefing !
Die hard fan.Even wen d truth is looking at ur face.wat beef normaly exist between a lender and a borrower? Pay me my money! Simple.

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by hedonistic: 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
playcharles:
so this guy is actually broke, but neva see him to be the lavish spender... i was expecting to see court summon WIZKID WIZZY for being broke

It's not about lavish spending. People don't get it. No matter how miserly or frugal you are with money, you will go broke sooner or later unless you continue earning money. As long as nothing is coming in, the stockpile of cash in your possession would be depleted at some point.

D'Banj has not had hit songs for long, which means that he hardly gets shows to perform unlike the likes of Wizkid who have several hit songs and perform many shows every week.

3 Likes

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by cococandy(f): 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Well said
doctokwus:

A guy borrows N60m of someone's hard earned money and refuses to pay, attempts are made to get him to arrange method of payment,yet he adamantly refuses, trying to use his fame,the lender goes to court to get him to pay his debt and you call it beefing?
The corrupt life lived by politicians and the shady ways of some famous people has made some people to fail to realise that good,clean money is not that easy to make,so when its made, one would be a fool to have an artiste try to use his fame to 'steal one's cash.
He may feel its a joke, but if he doesn't do the sensible thing of finding amicable ways of settling this debt, his carrier maybe on the line. Don't forget he's an international artiste to some extent and has endorsement contracts,so he's looking at travel ban,loss of those endorsements and other image damaging sanctions from the court and many corporate entities don't like dealing with people with court sanctions.
Bear it also in mind that he would spend money on getting lawyers and court days may disrupt some of his shows.
No sensible artiste should toy with a court summon!

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by akinsadeez(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
But why was the bailiff posing for pictures of the court processes that he boasted in the course of his official duty. Quite unprofessional if you ask me. He wan see him face on d pages of newspaper

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by vandalZA(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
Raiders:
I thought Dbanj claimed he charges 10 million naira for a show. then he shouldnt have problem paying 60 million naira; he can make the 60 million naira with just 6 shows
ten million naira even Rick Ross doesn't charge such a money

4 Likes

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Kandaha: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
olu77:
Is that his uniformed gateman proudly displaying the court summons in front of camera? I smell another old soldier returning to labour market soon.

Nope, that's the Bailaiff of Court. They seldom wear the Uniform to effect service tho angry. Anyways, Dbanj was served by substituted means and the method used in this instance was by pasting it on his last known address grin.

So the man in Uniform is actually Mr Idowu , check the Affidavit of Service.
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dbanj has been wrecked... Eeyah . Chai! I do pity him.

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by qozeem999(m): 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nawa ooh
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by pinkhill(f): 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
now i believe oga titus was dedicated to him..looool
Raiders:
I thought Dbanj claimed he charges 10 million naira for a show. then he shouldnt have problem paying 60 million naira; he can make the 60 million naira with just 6 shows
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by qozeem999(m): 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nawa oooh
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by holusormi(m): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
OLUWOLEYINKA:
Joblessness at is peak....always denting this guy image....this will never make fp is thats all uuu care for. Mofos.

Well it finally made front page tongue ,, don't you feel slightly stewpid for this

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by PAINGAIN: 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Every businessmen owes. Even dangote owes banks. Loan is part of business. Owing doesnt mean you are broke
yes owing doesn't mean u r broke but not being able to pay back means u r broke. Loan is part of business but u have to service that loan bcus there are terms and conditions. And if someone is not able to service his loan then d bank shows up to reposses. I like dbanj but dude better not go to dat show on d 31st or else he might b arrested on stage.
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by olu77(m): 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
olashas:

Naaah. Court bailiff. Can you see the other guy with a white shirt? That should be his 'gate man'.

Oh ok
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by olu77(m): 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Instead of going to school jeje. . . .HE IS BUSY SMOKING IGBO AND CHOPPING TOTO IN AMSTERDAM'S RED-LIGHT DISTRICT?
Ewu BADAGRY!

Always looked fake.

Davido SHORTY-GANGSTER. . . .Omo DIMPLES! Watch out. . . YOUR ARE NEXT. . . with that your 'slimy, snake-like tongue' and short 'blokos'! kiss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/848589_DAVIDO_CHEVY_CAMARO_1_jpgebbf171cd93b2d6578d87124baf28249

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1564863_1536404_davido_jpeg1a5b1c3e84cff3b188733c1e87433940_jpeg1d2be84d52267360b5db4a229f8e638e

It is better to be a debtor than to pretend to be Alaba trader with big warehouse while you rob every night or disguise to be fighting for Allah by the name Bokoharam while you rob banks, kidnap for ransom, rape, steal and destroy. Yoruba fake life is still better

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by ShakurM(m): 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
Situation001:

for poverty grin
for prosperity undecided
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
ralmix:
SINS OF BUHARI AND WHY HE DOESN'T
DESERVE TO BE PRESIDENT:
1. Buhari killed Ben ogedengbe by a death
penalty for a crime that didn't carry death
penalty when he committed it.
2. Buhari doesn't attend the Federal Council
meetings yet collects his allowances. Mr.
Integrity indeed.
3. Buhari canceled former Governor Jakande's
metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for
it
by the then Lagos State Government
4 Buhari used Violence to stop the September
1985 National Conference of the National
Association of Nigeria Students.
5. Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his
asthma drugs simply because he campaigned
against military rule and for democracy.
6. Buhari Jailed Nduka irabor and Tunde
Thompson for writing a truthful report which
embarrassed his Government
7. Buhari raided respected Papa Awolowo's
house and seized his passport so he couldn't
travel out of the country. Was he also corrupt?
8.Buhari threw Former vice President Alex
Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that
Ekweme never stole any money.
9. He jailed honest and respected pa Adekunle
Ajasin.
10. He jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing
against
the dictatorial tendencies of his Military
Government
11 Doctors, remember that Buhari banned the
Nigeria medical Association (NMA)
12. Buhari stopped Ooni of Ife for traveling
abroad simply because he visited the holy land
of Israel in 1984
13. He broke up press conference of ASUU in
1984 and detained four of their executives
14 He jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only
demanded for the release of his brother.
Nigerians must be careful what they wish for!
Keep sharing to keep Nigeria democratic and
free
from oppression.
Tho' Jonathan is weak, but Buhari is not in a
better position to replace him, he will only end
up islamizing Nigeria # be_wise
good thing out of your lies and madness you did not mention that he stole money or corrupt.

Go and die
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
PAINGAIN:
yes owing doesn't mean u r broke but not being able to pay back means u r broke. Loan is part of business but u have to service that loan bcus there are terms and conditions. And if someone is not able to service his loan then d bank shows up to reposses. I like dbanj but dude better not go to dat show on d 31st or else he might b arrested on stage.

Lol. He cant be that broke. Hes probably has money tied down into other investments. He'l sure pay after his tour. Lol tongue

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=Ovo22 post=30055957][/quote]

Must u bring in tribal shit? Tribal bigots should be shot at sight

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by 100Cents: 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
Truth24:
Mmmmmm....
Is dis nigga really dis broke?

Debt no dey show for face..

@topic, What I dislike is people packaging themselves with loans and other peoples money..

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Ewu BADAGRY!

Always looked fake.

seriously e no go better for you

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by olu77(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kandaha:

Nope, that's the Bailaiff of Court. They seldom wear the Uniform to effect service tho angry. Anyways, Dbanj was served by substituted means and the method used in this instance was by pasting it on his last known address grin.

So the man in Uniform is actually Mr Idowu , check the Affidavit of Service.

Thank you lol cheesy I got it all mixed up
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by 100Cents: 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Hahahahahahahah

where are the people who said because Dbanj was taking photograph with dangote and some ministers he's into Big business grin grin

the nigga is so broke

That's what you get when you bite the hand that fed you. Dbanj should apologies to don jazzy so that his career will not die a permanent death

meanwhile

D banj sabi form. That is his problem. When he gets to his knees, he will humble himself.

But my mind says, he won't humble himself.

His problem is " He craves so much attention ". Very evident in the selfies he takes with fine ladies and celebrities worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by olu77(m): 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
anonimi:

You mean like the pensioner who wept in 2011 after his third failure but has returned to us to EMPLOY him to our nation's top job after shakara boasting that would be his final attempt at convincing us to RECRUIT him grin

Maybe if he had not LIED about ABANDONING secondary school to join the army we might have pitied him this time!

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

Anini, u no well o angry na our president you dey paint like that. I hope you are preparing to relocate to otuoke with your guy in may. cheesy
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Emac(m): 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
Raiders:

the question is When last did he have a show? wah is that hit song he sang recently that will desire the fans to want to hear him perform and make an event organiser pay d'banj such enormous amount of money. my brother part of d reason his planning a 10th yr anniversary is to incure all his debt... lol
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by KanwuliaJara: 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
xtervaganza:
seriously e no go better for you

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

YA FADA!!!!

You nor hear im 'haaavy' AJEGUNLE ACCENT? shocked
Anytime I hear 'Tanzania' for DAVIDO 'mutt'. . . I have to close my ears I swear.
How dem nor go 'BROKE'? cry

From '[size=20pt]Tanzania TAAAAAAZANNNYAAAAAN[/size] TO LAYYYGOS'!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAemBfHgmiY
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by kay29000(m): 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
vandalZA:
ten million naira even Rick Ross doesn't charge such a money

Rick Ross charges $100k a show...do the math.

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by 100Cents: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
ShakurM:
Don baba J
Anybody wey leave u dey always get bad luck
Ikechuwku, Wande coal, Now D'banj
Untie them na

There is something called ungratefulness. When person help you and you come pay am with insult and insurbodination, wetin you expect ? KARMA

They should go and seek his blessings. Simple.

Again, pride is a very big problem with people. What stops D banj from going back to his former boss ? And stop all the forming ?

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by PAINGAIN: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Lol. He cant be that broke. Hes probably has money tied down into other investments. He'l sure pay after his tour. Lol tongue
I hope so cus I like dat guy.
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
olu77:
Is that his uniformed gateman proudly displaying the court summons in front of camera? I smell another old soldier returning to labour market soon.

may be the uniformed gate man is yet to get his pay for months...who knows? that might be his sendless reason for proudly displaying and pointing at the summon with all pleasure.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Can Buy Your Bar 10 Times - Davido At A Ghanaian Bar / I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel / Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.