Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) (49696 Views)

Jim Iyke Serves Kolanut At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) / Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion / Nnenna Mbonu And Anyalekwa Visit Orji Uzor Kalu's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
PAINGAIN:
I hope so cus I like dat guy.

Me too cry

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by dROC1: 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ikechukwu's career died after he followed dbanj to America after the split.... Lost Sarah Ofili and the guy just disappeared...even dbanj's lee records can't get off the ground with artistes like Tonto....Jazzy wins every time...Bro Titus Indeed

ShakurM:
Don baba J
Anybody wey leave u dey always get bad luck
Ikechuwku, Wande coal, Now D'banj
Untie them na

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=entadaplace1 post=30053668][/quote]

would this make GMB to win the election? kindly get the hell outta here nigga!
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by osebe: 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
kekakuz:
Its just a technical procedure

By the way
There are bigger issue disturbing Nigeria abeg
True. Issues like Pa Buhari doing it the Oluwole way.#GEJtill2019

2 Likes

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Slimmos(m): 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
AreaFada2:

Oga Titus, money don lost? cheesy
But come o, shebi na titus fish common these days?

I think there are more Donatus than Titus out there now. Especially if you count the female "Donatuses" join. tongue
area fada no b lie ooooo..... lolzzzz..

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by RossMehn: 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
In life we have ups and down.. He will be fine

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Boss13: 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
olu77:
Is that his uniformed gateman proudly displaying the court summons in front of camera? I smell another old soldier returning to labour market soon.

I guess he has not paid the security guard

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by igwedaboss(m): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Hahahahahahahah

where are the people who said because Dbanj was taking photograph with dangote and some ministers he's into Big business grin grin

the nigga is so broke

That's what you get when you bite the hand that fed you. Dbanj should apologies to don jazzy so that his career will not die a permanent death

meanwhile

Lol... This whole story is quite tiring, last week ova the radio an OAP on beatfm said Dbanj is worth 100million naira. Possibility of Dbanj been broke looks possible coz of the life style he lives, the private jet trips which cost 1.5million per trip or higher depending on on his destination, and we know dbanj travels everywhere, talk of hotel bills, party lifestyle and he hasn't really been doing too well in the music industry not to talk of his investments that has flopped.
But saying don jazzy fed dbanj, my brother dbanj has been the main money since the beginning of mo'hits until they broke up... but for now what dbanj needs is don jay to help resurrect is music career

3 Likes

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by dammytosh: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
Broke a#s#s niggggas assume once you owe 60million you are very broke.

Dangote and Otedola definitely owe much more.

It is all about credit rating.

The fact that a deal went sour is not an indication that anybody is broke.

Even though i don't know what warrants jubilation and excitement that Dbanj is broke ( he is currently in Amsterdam though. grin grin grin) Beginning of a new world tour.

The question is how much is 60million ?
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by 100Cents: 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
mirexxx:
ehya... may God open new doors for 100cents so he'l b rich again smiley

Amen oo..

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by dammytosh: 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
igwedaboss:

Lol... This whole story is quite tiring, last week ova the radio an OAP on beatfm said Dbanj is worth 100million naira. Possibility of Dbanj been broke looks possible coz of the life style he lives, the private jet trips which cost 1.5million per trip or higher depending on on his destination, and we know dbanj travels everywhere, talk of hotel bills, party lifestyle and he hasn't really been doing too well in the music industry not to talk of his investments that has flopped.
But saying don jazzy fed dbanj, my brother dbanj has been the main money since the beginning of mo'hits until they broke up... but for now what dbanj needs is don jay to help resurrect is music career

Dangote is worth Billions of Dollars
Same thing with Otedola
Same thing with Jimoh Ibrahim.

WHen Sanusi pounded on the Banking industry, guess what ? All these big boys owe so much money. It is about credit rating.

You can't calculate wealth with (Plus Jesus Minus Satan calculation. it is much complex than that )
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Themandator: 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
9jatatafo:
Bangalee if America is not making your pocket to swell, you better port back to naija one time and bounce back. A loan of 60 million is on the high side. What business did you do with it or just flexing and posing? Eja Nla aka bangalee we still love you. And God will surely lift you up once more.

That's not the total of his creditor's profile.... There is another one that is yet to go to court.... Blame that Bankuli.. He misled D’banj with that Kanye nonsense
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by 100Cents: 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
dammytosh:

Dangote is worth Billions of Dollars
Same thing with Otedola
Same thing with Jimoh Ibrahim.

WHen Sanusi pounded on the Banking industry, guess what ? All these big boys owe so much money. It is about credit rating.

You can't calculate wealth with (Plus Jesus Minus Satan calculation. it is much complex than that )

A businessman without cash flow and who cannot meet up with his obligations as at when due is broke, a debtor or bankrupt..

That is what Dbanj is going through. Wrong business calculations or simply borrowing funds and jumping into business without experience. Business is 20% capital and 80% experience..

The men you mentioned are well established businessmen but they still encounter ups and downs. That is normal. But Dbanj is not in their league..

You might discover that those guys who invested in Dbanj saw him as a brand that will soon blow up shortly after the split. A man like Don Jazzy won't take those loans if Mo hits were still intact..

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by 100Cents: 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
trippy:
the problem is nobody calls him anymore

Kai Dbanj.

Kai Buhari.
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by stayblack: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
GEJ, DICK SUCKER DON BROKE.BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT...
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by 100Cents: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Every businessmen owes. Even dangote owes banks. Loan is part of business. Owing doesnt mean you are broke

The bolded is a very big lie..

You are not even in business.
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
100Cents:

The bolded is a very big lie..

You are not even in business.

How would u know?
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by 100Cents: 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
miredia:
I'm sure some simpletons would be smiling at this. The heart of men though! I hope he bounces back soon.

No, a simpleton is rather someone who doesn't know his capacity, his income, his expenditure and most importantly his helper..

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by 100Cents: 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

How would u know?

Because i am not owing anybody.

Infact, I don't do business with people that owe, I have lost huge money to debtors and bankruptcy.
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
100Cents:

Because i am not owing anybody.

Infact, I don't do business with people that owe, I have lost huge money to debtors and bankruptcy.

Lol. Small scale business? And how would u know im not into business?

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by nwafuluozoh: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
D'banj should swallow his pride and go back to DJ. His career is fast dwindling. We all make mistakes and wrong choices in life.
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by 100Cents: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
IHate9ja1:
...do we even know if dbanj is pulling this stunt himself

Oga, do you know what is business goodwill ?

If you spoilt it, it is hard to recover..

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by RaeMystix: 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
Although not a fan; I hope he gets out of this mess cry
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by 100Cents: 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Lol. Small scale business? And how would u know im not into business?

Yes, I am small scale. How is that funny ?

Now saying every businessman owes when I am not owing makes the statement a big lie. I know many others who don't owe a dime.

Now, do you want to know how much I have lost to debtors ? For the bolded, that singular statement" Every businessman owes" gave you away.
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
See YORUBA FAKE LIFE? grin
Instead of going to school jeje. . . .HE IS BUSY SMOKING IGBO AND CHOPPING TOTO IN AMSTERDAM'S RED-LIGHT DISTRICT?
Ewu BADAGRY!
I never liked him anyway.

Always looked fake.

Davido SHORTY-GANGSTER. . . .Omo DIMPLES! Watch out. . . YOUR ARE NEXT. . . with that your 'slimy, snake-like tongue' and short 'blokos'! kiss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/848589_DAVIDO_CHEVY_CAMARO_1_jpgebbf171cd93b2d6578d87124baf28249

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1564863_1536404_davido_jpeg1a5b1c3e84cff3b188733c1e87433940_jpeg1d2be84d52267360b5db4a229f8e638e

Our very own OBO...
Naah ! Nigga can't b broke.
Dude has Pile foundation Money support.
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=100Cents post=30060268][/quote]

When 90% of business men owe, it could be said that ALL of em owe. As the 10% left doesnt really matter. Ask Dangote and Otedola even Adenuga. All successful and great businessmen owe.
And yes, i'l like to know how much u lost
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Imyourex(m): 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Aint this same dude that wore a $25000 jacket sometimes ago?
2Pac said it all "this ain't livin they're givin you jewels use it as tools explore the industry and fake them foo ls" D guy is back to square one

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by 100Cents: 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
doctokwus:

A guy borrows N60m of someone's hard earned money and refuses to pay, attempts are made to get him to arrange method of payment,yet he adamantly refuses, trying to use his fame,the lender goes to court to get him to pay his debt and you call it beefing?
The corrupt life lived by politicians and the shady ways of some famous people has made some people to fail to realise that good,clean money is not that easy to make,so when its made, one would be a fool to have an artiste try to use his fame to 'steal one's cash.
He may feel its a joke, but if he doesn't do the sensible thing of finding amicable ways of settling this debt, his carrier maybe on the line. Don't forget he's an international artiste to some extent and has endorsement contracts,so he's looking at travel ban,loss of those endorsements and other image damaging sanctions from the court and many corporate entities don't like dealing with people with court sanctions.
Bear it also in mind that he would spend money on getting lawyers and court days may disrupt some of his shows.
No sensible artiste should toy with a court summon!

Every sensible corporate entity does not go to court. Banks, blue chips and even Dangote. Settle out of court, simple

It is an operational dent not minding who is right or wrong.

Dbanj wants to go back to village with bathroom slippas. Some niggas be shouting beefing.

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by 100Cents: 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

When 90% of business men owe, it could be said that ALL of em owe. As the 10% left doesnt really matter. Ask Dangote and Otedola even Adenuga. All successful and great businessmen owe.
And yes, i'l like to know how much u lost

Anyway, everybody loses money too.

I do borrow but I pay it as fast as the speed of light. Borrowing is not a healthy business practice..
Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by 40dogzz(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
Not only dbanj, some of these mcs live fake life.

1 Like

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
100Cents:

Anyway, everybody loses money too.

I do borrow but I pay it as fast as the speed of light. Borrowing is not a healthy business practice..

Finally! U confessed to taking loans/borrowing. Not all loans are unhealthy. Most times, businessmen prefer using loans to execute projects. So they can invest there money on other things. Its an advantage. And like u said, not paying back is dangerous

2 Likes

Re: Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos) by ShakurM(m): 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
100Cents:

There is something called ungratefulness. When person help you and you come pay am with insult and insurbodination, wetin you expect ? KARMA

They should go and seek his blessings. Simple.

Again, pride is a very big problem with people. What stops D banj from going back to his former boss ? And stop all the forming ?
na why I no like 'in conjuction'. Nice one bruh. How 2dy dey go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Can Buy Your Bar 10 Times - Davido At A Ghanaian Bar / I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel / Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.