Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,775 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) (41050 Views)

Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby Claims Domestic Abuse Photos Are From Her Film ‘victim’ / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) / Nollywood Stars And Nigerian Singers Campaign Against Domestic Abuse(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by francizy(m): 3:01am On Jan 24, 2015
These niggerz be lying their arsses off! angry

I was molested when I was about 7-8 years of age and she was in her early twenties. As little as I was then, I enjoyed it. I didn't cum but it felt good. So I don't think I'll believe it when a dude tells me he's was a terrible experience. angry
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by MadCow1: 3:08am On Jan 24, 2015
francizy:
These niggerz be lying their arsses off! angry

I was molested when I was about 7-8 years of age and she was in her early twenties. As little as I was then, I enjoyed it. I didn't cum but it felt good. So I don't think I'll believe it when a dude tells me he's was a terrible experience. angry

It can be a terrible experience. Just because yours was enjoyable does not mean same for other boys.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by kandiikane(m): 3:57am On Jan 24, 2015
wildikeman:
no its not okay. But its not a traumatic experience either.

So because you enjoyed it, it's the same for men all round? Don't be ignorant about sex.ual abuse, the psychology goes beyond mere face value.

In fact, the organisation mankind which helps men who have been abused says that "regardless of how it felt at the time, problems may occur in the future".
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by adefund(m): 5:54am On Jan 24, 2015
i feel like hv the same experience, dont mind dem, they derived pleasure doing it den, because definitely they cant tell me its just once they had it wit those pple den........mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Damn!...very horrible experience that is.
I thought I would see Tonto Dike on the list. lipsrsealed
Cause She's always on "celebrity lists"
lolz
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
kandiikane:

So because you enjoyed it, it's the same for men all round? Don't be ignorant about sex.ual abuse, the psychology goes beyond mere face value.

In fact, the organisation mankind which helps men who have been abused says that "regardless of how it felt at the time, problems may occur in the future".
well what problems? Let me ask you this. A violated little girl would still be scathed when she becomes a woman. For men its different. I don't know if you have looked at the sexual psychology of men and women. Its so different.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by kandiikane(m): 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
wildikeman:
well what problems? Let me ask you this. A violated little girl would still be scathed when she becomes a woman. For men its different. I don't know if you have looked at the sexual psychology of men and women. Its so different.
Don't be stup!d!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Sexual Abuse (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 7:20am On Jan 25, 2015
kandiikane:

Don't be stup!d!
and u stop being a hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Majid Michel Meets Aliko Dangote (Video) / Seyi Law And Wife Ebere Loses Baby To Death!!! / Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.