Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Anambra State Lands And Property Development - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Anambra State Lands And Property Development (16542 Views)

Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership / For Sale........ @ Ogun State....(lands)...? / Lands And Property Development In Ninth Mile Corner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by mex551(m): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Thanks Mr Spider for refering me here. I am very much interested in this project.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by MomaDee(f): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
I don spread my mat for here too o.
Just can't wait. Am so cray about Real Estate.
May the wind of structures blow you to Warri soon. On vestment is booming here too.
Enugu and Delta on my plan for now
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by achi4u(m): 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nice thread. Following ....
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
As I previously mentioned, I was in Awka Anambra State to look at more lands for possible investment today. I linked up with a nairalander who lives in Awka and he led me to some locations around Awka. This guy was very nice to me and I was very entertained.

We went to look at the prospects of the second location to consider, Ishiagu town in Awka South LGA.

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
The road to Ishiagu snakes into the bushes, but this bush on either side are lands allocated for housing development purposes. There are so many plots of lands here, both government acquired and privately owned. I am looking at the possibility of getting about 100 plots of lands for development here.

I understand that lands here are measured at about 450sqm.

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
This part of the land is reserved by Anambra State government for development as workers abode.

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Work is in progress to grade the road into the lands at Ishiagu.

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
There are many visible work going on by developers in the town.

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
This is Unizik junction, and I am going into the road to Mgbakwu and Isuaniocha. Note the crowd, and then understand that the center of Awka is filling up and people are starting to move into Mgbakwu and Isuaniocha axis for residential buildings now the lands are still cheap. I understand we can get plots in Mgbakwu for around N1m -N1.7m and you can build and pack into your house today.

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
I saw many beautiful new houses at Isuaniocha also. This area is our third choice.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
To summarize the search so far, we have 3 prospects.

1. The 11 hectares at Ebenebe Awka
2. The lands at Ishiagu Awka
3. Mgbakwu and Isuaniocha area.

The search continues this weekend, expecting comments and suggestions, thanks.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
spyder880:
This is Unizik junction, and I am going into the road to Mgbakwu and Isuaniocha. Note the crowd, and then understand that the center of Awka is filling up and people are starting to move into Mgbakwu and Isuaniocha axis for residential buildings now the lands are still cheap. I understand we can get plots in Mgbakwu for around N1m -N1.7m and you can build and pack into your house today.

A lot more than the ones that are on hold.

But I guess the area are much different?
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 3:56am On Jan 30, 2015
CityNG:

A lot more than the ones that are on hold.

But I guess the area are much different?

Yes the area is very different, I always like lands where I can pay and start building houses where I can move into immediately, not where I will have to wait for a few years before I can build because the area is still in the bush. The development expected in a land already being inhabited is usually fast, value appreciation, rapid.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by oshie(m): 11:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
Subscribing with passion
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by ikemeze: 7:23am On Feb 11, 2015
spyder any update?
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Onuokwu: 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
Spyder are you still on this or have put it in the cooler for now?
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
Onuokwu:
Spyder are you still on this or have put it in the cooler for now?

Not at all, I am still looking for a wonderful offer in Anambra State at a fantastic price. Nkwelle area is also in my mind.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by EvangTimothy(m): 6:39am On Mar 17, 2015
@spyder, kindly gv upda te on Anambra property.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 10:20am On Mar 17, 2015
EvangTimothy:
@spyder, kindly gv upda te on Anambra property.

I will, just researching for the best locations.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Theanointed3(f): 7:25pm On May 16, 2015
Following
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Memejem: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2015
@spyder, please update on the land prospects. Would you by any chance be planning to build a planned estate in awka like you are in enugu?
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2015
Memejem:
@spyder, please update on the land prospects. Would you by any chance be planning to build a planned estate in awka like you are in enugu?

Yes I am planning something big in Anambra State soon, this state is where the fun will shift to and its implications for us to get a foothold here before the crowd with the billions arrives grin This is a billionaires state and I know that an estate will move rapidly here.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by PropTrader: 11:04am On Jul 18, 2015
spyder880:

I will, just researching for the best locations.

We still dey wait o...

Loading is taking too long.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Memejem: 7:43am On Jul 19, 2015
spyder880:

Yes I am planning something big in Anambra State soon, this state is where the fun will shift to and its implications for us to get a foothold here before the crowd with the billions arrives grin This is a billionaires state and I know that an estate will move rapidly here.

OK. Thanks. Will be looking forward to it.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 12:09am On Jul 25, 2015
I will be in Anambra State tomorrow, I intend to look at some other lands at more locations. More aboit this later.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by Memejem: 4:41am On Jul 29, 2015
spyder880:
I will be in Anambra State tomorrow, I intend to look at some other lands at more locations. More aboit this later.

Any update?
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 6:33am On Jul 29, 2015
Memejem:

Any update?

None yet, but there will be by weekend. Thanks.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by whirlwind7(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
spyder880:
Among the list of properties I am going to look at for verification and investigation are;

200 plots of land at Igbariam
200, 300, 200 plots of land off Defrey road Mgbakwu (at different prices)
200 plots at Defrey road, Mgbakwu
100 plots at Isuaniocha

Expect pictures, possible prices and value analysis on these different lands this weekend.

More information about more lands coming up. ......

Saw this thread. You may want to glance at it...https://www.nairaland.com/2395107/all-available-lands-sale-anambra
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
whirlwind7:

Saw this thread. You may want to glance at it...https://www.nairaland.com/2395107/all-available-lands-sale-anambra

I have gone through that thread but there are no large expanse of land available for sale there. I will need about 5-6 hectares. However, I have called his numbers to see if I can arrange with him to see more lands this weekend.

I also have another appointment with another set of people to see some more locations in and around Awka.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by ceemed: 8:21am On Jul 30, 2015
Spyder! I refuse to believe that you don't check your email 's.
.. I'VE sent two different msg's at different times concerning awka properties, no reply from u. I'm now in the east,what's up with properties in awka.. Dr. Ejike
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by spyder880(m): 8:29am On Jul 30, 2015
ceemed:
Spyder! I refuse to believe that you don't check your email 's.
.. I'VE sent two different msg's at different times concerning awka properties, no reply from u. I'm now in the east,what's up with properties in awka.. Dr. Ejike

Please resend to ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk , sorry for not replying.
Re: Anambra State Lands And Property Development by ikemeze: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
Spyder,am waiting for update on Billionaire Estate Awka,Anambra State.thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Landlord Frustrating Us, What Are The Steps To Take / Duplex Plan Design / NEW PROJECT GOING ON NOW! 4 SEMI DETACHED AND 5 BEDROOM FULLY DETACHED duplexes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.