Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Your Favorite Nigerian TV Programmes From The Past? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Favorite Nigerian TV Programmes From The Past? (34558 Views)

The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) / Best Male/Female Newscasters/Presenters on Nigerian TV / Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Favorite Nigerian TV Programmes From The Past? by jidlahan(m): 7:47am On Dec 13, 2010
hmmmmn back in d days, ds are d ones i cn remember for now,

Swat
Knight rider
Hawaii 5'0
Evil encounter
Fiery force
Pot of life
Abiku
Robinhood
Count of monte cristo(dnt mind my spellings)
Against the wind
Ripples
Checkmate
Behind the cloud
Mirror in the sun
Cock crow at dawn
Bank of the north(under commercials)
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian TV Programmes From The Past? by omotee2010(f): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2011
How about:

Mirror in the sun, cast includes Barbra Soky, Gbenga Richard, Alero
Links (Awa, awa, awa)
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian TV Programmes From The Past? by amblors(m): 2:07am On Aug 05, 2011
tales by moonlight
checkmate
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian TV Programmes From The Past? by folakeojo(f): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2011
i cant believe no one mentioned my guy sledge hammer with his gun he cherisd so much and he's constant hitting on his female partner, not to mention his boss who he never listened to his orders, and that phrase "trust me i know what i'm doing"

2 Likes

Re: Your Favorite Nigerian TV Programmes From The Past? by kokoA(m): 12:57am On Aug 09, 2011
Samanja

Beyound our dream (Chief odenze ojete)

After the storm (Stanley emeh orjatseh)

Winds of destiny

Speak out

Shadows

Kidi vision 101

Family circle

Thrift collector

One big family

2 Likes

Re: Your Favorite Nigerian TV Programmes From The Past? by amblors(m): 1:08am On Aug 09, 2011
the masquerade
wuli wuli , lol, cant rem the real name.
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian TV Programmes From The Past? by obinna5000(m): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2011
amblors:

wuli wuli , lol, cant rem the real name.

@amblors
Witch doctor of the Living Dead
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian TV Programmes From The Past? by amblors(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2011
^^^i don't think i ever knew it by that name, surprise it has that long a name,
guess wuli wuli did it for us back then, lol.

thanks
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian TV Programmes From The Past? by malik18a: 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2012
Olu Jacobs AND Madam Kofo - Second Chance
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian TV Programmes From The Past? by mercurie(f): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2012
I can remember beyond our dreams dat featured benita nzeribe, and Alex Usifo as Chief Odiete. I can also remember After d storm dat featured teacher chike, emuta and paul obazele dat answered stanley in dat soap. Wow! I miss d Old Nigeria in everytin
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian TV Programmes From The Past? by armadeo(m): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2014
Ripples. Talab a bass.
Cockcrow at dawn.
Magana jareichi.
Wild Rose
Lady of the Rose
Isaura the slave girl
Checkmate
Supple blues
Third eye

Fiery force .... Nice movie loved it then. Andy the thief. grin cheesy

Kiddie vision 101 ( didn't like this show).

Men what a blast down memory lane.
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian TV Programmes From The Past? by donchrisville: 11:22am On Jul 17, 2019
who remembers sledge hammer...."TRUST ME I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING"
Re: Your Favorite Nigerian TV Programmes From The Past? by nnamdiosu(m): 12:39am On Aug 04, 2021
suze:
can anyone remember that Elehant detergent advert with Zebrudaya, New improved elephant blue detergent

Where is comfort Okoronkwo of NTA, I wonder if she's still there. She used to host a lot of childrens parties on TV.

Who also remembers that Dano commercial?, and then the Vitalo commercial(I love Vitalo, Hot or cold!, Everybody loves the drink!

I can also remember radio commercials like " No put eye where u no sabi, your eye go see pepper o,No chop government money, na economic sabotage!

Men, I tried not to reply you because each time, tears filled my eyes. I just had to.

You act like you lived in my house with me and watched the same stuffs I did. I can just relate. Chai. That radio commercial was one of those sposored by the govt to encourage/teach her citizens. Now.they don't do that again. Pity.

Aunty comfort...was a neighbor of mine those days . Very nice woman that loved kids for real. Had to ask my folks to allow me and my brother come for that children party programme, my first time of being on TV. I think she's retired. She now shuttles between the usa and naija. It's being a while I saw her.

Painful memories. Painful becos nta didn't keep archives of them, so those programmed were lost.

It's well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” / Bbnaija: Trikytee Evicted From Big Brother House / BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.