Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,961 members, 7,799,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? (34125 Views)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by vickiebobby: 10:24am On Jan 25, 2015
U dey para 4 babe wey dey pull her venza, no be ur mate buy am 4 her ?
kay29000:

lol! Maybe d lady likes u and is trying to get your attention.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 25, 2015
arowolobioyinbo:

Most guys within or higher level are taken. .....except you want to tell her not to mind the position of a second wife.
Nevertheless, must everybody run after you because you have a car? At least some had summoned the courage to approach you. ... you are free to choose any of them; you don't need to sample everybody. Cheers!
there is no limit to the guys on this level . people change levels everyday . The same ones who were looked down at at sometime . like you said , she must not sample everyone ,perhaps the ones she met have not got what she really desires.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 25, 2015
Rhozabeth:
If u ask me.......Na who I go ask? Seriously guys don't go near babes that ride cars because guys like to be in control of their relationship and they always feel that a babe already riding a car will not be submissive!
you should have a change of thought . I approached a chic with a ride when I did not have one . we dated for 2 years .
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by ba7man(m): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2015
On the contrary, I'm attracted to ladies in flashy cars. cool

I'll give a small wave or smile at her.......I enjoy how they quickly look away, only to start looking at you thru the corner of their eyes. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by humilitypays(m): 10:52am On Jan 25, 2015
No one wants to tell u the truth, but I will, lol

Generally, women are born arrogant, pompous, mannerless and prideful, so they most times need a man that's higher than them in all cadre of life- financially (especially), economically, etc to tame them and make them loyal/humble!

Now, the answer is simple: ordinary girls trekking on foot are most times arrogant to guys trying to woo or approach them talkless of a girl that's now driving a car- her arrogance to male admirers coming with foot will be a billion times, reason men avoid them because men are wise and wouldn't want a small brat driving her father's or her little acquired car to humiliate them for trying to show admiration towards her.

So the answer is:

1. Women are generally pompous
2. Arrogant to male admirers they don't fancy
3. Most girls are born rude and mannerless
4. Most girls are so proud even the poor ones talkless of a girl that's able to drive a car- guys who aren't driving bigger car than hers will be like ant to her!

The above are the reasons guys who don't own a car avoid approaching girls driving cars; most sane-thinking guys wouldn't want to be humiliated by one arrogant lady driving a car & feeling like Margret Thatcher!cheesy

Have u asked yourself this:

Why is it that ladies driving cars hardly stop to give a guy lift just like men do No matter how wealthy a man is, he's humble when he sees a girl he likes or admires no matter how poor the girl maybe, and will bring himself low to the girl's class but ladies will never be humble to a guy who isn't richer than them or driving bigger car than theirs!

Some ladies give flimsy excuse of fear of the guy snatching the car from them, but I say it is pure lie...it is nothing else but pride, arrogance and general snobby nature of women!

So when next u are driving a car as a lady and u see a guy u admire, stop and give him a lift or make move first to boost his ego; if ladies driving cars start doing this more often, the news will spread with time & guys will start hearing it & start having a different orientation and maybe start approaching ladies driving carscheesycheesy

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 25, 2015
ferdimako:

So u have a class once u borrow a car?..smh
. Ok she borrowed it. But its obvious her toasters are unaware, but still intimidated.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by tk4rd: 11:38am On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:

A man shouldn't be the one to fuel my car, I can do that with my allowance tongue
You see that spirit with most independent ladies... Strong-headed.. They hardly listen. They argue a lot, and most times, it seems like nagging.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by proxillin(m): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2015
Girls in car are always arrogant ...they won't even give u attention if u want to toast them. Especially when they r around their cars. That's woman nature for u.

Have you noticed when a girl is her boyfriends car and you try to wave at her. The reaction will make you tro up
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by sunsky29(m): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2015
kay29000:

small boy like me en me wey dey 22 n d lady smhw dey 28 oboy e no mk sense na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by sunsky29(m): 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
kay29000:

bros reason d matter na...hw a. Lady above 28 will be eyeing a guy of 22? Mbanu..

I don't ball like dat or na if I want her money only...

But I v conscience abegi.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Poindexter: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sexychristeen:

Rubey here is ur future Husband, be nice to him though wink wink
Yea right, very funny!
Kinda we'll get married on twitter, have our honeymoon on facebook, kids on instagram and live on whatsapp. Then when she begins to really annoy me, I'll sell her on olx!

I only come on here to see peoples perspectives and keep mine in check. Dasall!

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
As for me
I only go after ladies who rides Range Rover
And when I say Range Rover I Mean the latest one

If I see you driving corolla
You are on your own oo
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:
I notice this act a lot from men. Whenever I go out with a car, guys kind of feel intimidated only in few occasions do some sum up the courage to approach me. I don't understand this
the fact that ur beautiful alone can sometimes b intimidating talk more of when ur in a car,some dudes be like i no wan fall my hand oh! Lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by whao: 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:

A man shouldn't be the one to fuel my car, I can do that with my allowance tongue

Now I understand that even the car was not bought with your hard earn money! With you statement above it signifies your parents/fiancé or who s ever bought the car for you often give you ALLOWANCE to fuel it.
Babe! Men pull down their ego to approach a well mannered lady NOT some gra gra kind that their looks is enough to sent the real men away cos of some allowance not even salary.

Anyway enjoy your car not ride as it last.

NB: Real men fear ladies with cars but summon courage to approach ladies with RIDES..... Hope you can know the difference.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by StunnazJay(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
I recently had a similar experience. She drives an Avalon. Mind you, I also came along with a car. Albeit my fathers car.

When I noticed that the parked car was "hers", guys all my liver just turned into mush. I wanted to speak with her, I wanted to. But, I never did and she gave me various IOI's (Indication of Interest), but I just turned a blind eye. I was thinking, mehn this girl na bills o and I don't have that kinda money to spare (Imagine my limiting belief)

But I hated myself that day though, because I would have just said hello and kicked it off from there but NO. I didn't.

I just stayed within my comfort zone and lost out.

My advise (whether its needed or not ;-D) just do it.
I intend to start doing it.

rubey:
I notice this act a lot from men. Whenever I go out with a car, guys kind of feel intimidated only in few occasions do some sum up the courage to approach me. I don't understand this
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Can't u see it,'mehn their level are not the same. If u approach 2 rock ha, she won't give u the fucking chance.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
musicwriter:
Natuarally, men are wired to believe they're the one to provide for you as a lady. So, when we see you're "already made" real men will feel they have nothing more to offer you and therefore will avoid you not because they're intimidated per se. I will provide my lady with all her needs.
thanks for saying the truth, if a lady says it herself i.e a man is to provide her needs, Nairaland guys will call her a gold digger.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Poindexter:

Yea right, very funny!
Kinda we'll get married on twitter, have our honeymoon on facebook, kids on instagram and live on whatsapp. Then when she begins to really annoy me, I'll sell her on olx!

I only come on here to see peoples perspectives and keep mine in check. Dasall!
what are you feeling like? Can't you see she's a fine girl
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Frankdamaxx(m): 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Well, she asked a question.

As a general rule in life, Don't carry what's bigger than you.

Its not like they are intimidated, its probably the calculations of taking care of you and you being happy and them being satisfied that doesn't just balance in their head.

Only few ladies can understand this and support a man without making him feel less of a man.

So, my dear OP.. Go figure the rest out.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Samito247(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:
na who i go ask? lipsrsealed
rubey:
na who i go ask?
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by sirgreen: 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
WOMEN ARE NATURALLY VERY PROUD AND LET ALONE WHEN THEY HAVE CAR.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by sirgreen: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
YES, MEN MAY BE INTIMIDATED BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO TAKE ALL THE HECK OF NONSENSE THAT SUCH WOMEN MAY GIVE THEM.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by murphyjames(m): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:
would you give me attention if i try to woo you with my Leggedes benz??
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Poindexter: 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
No offence intended. I was just tryna say not all guys come online to ogle girls.
firstEVA:
what are you feeling like? Can't you see she's a fine girl
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by tunapius(m): 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:

this babe fine o, u no day crawl for sand went u were a kid? grin
rubey:

this babe fine o, u no day crawl for sand went u were a kid?
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by wendy406: 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
firstEVA:
thanks for saying the truth, if a lady says it herself i.e a man is to provide her needs, Nairaland guys will call her a gold digger.
I wonder o!, many confused guys here
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by InvertedHammer: 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
majekdom2:
you have just put up rubbish up there , I am surprised with your line of thought on this issue really . I used to think you got the exposure ..... I guess wrong now.
/
Remember that I am not your role model.

I stated my observations. State yours.

We can agree to disagree.
\
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
Remember that I am not your role model.

I stated my observations. State yours.

We can agree to disagree.
\
I never said you were , It was just a wrong thought I had perhaps. ofcourse , you will agree with me you have got some thoughts about some individuals on here . your have stated a wrong observation simple . There are loads of babes in Nigeria who bought and maintain their cars from their pockets.
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by InvertedHammer: 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
majekdom2:
I never said you were , It was just a wrong thought I had perhaps. ofcourse , you will agree with me you have got some thoughts about some individuals on here . your have stated a wrong observation simple . There are loads of babes in Nigeria who bought and maintain their cars from their pockets.
/
And you didn't read the disclaimer part of my submission where I stated that there are some exceptions?

However, exceptions are outliers and do not make the rules.

Because she has her name on the title does not mean she paid for it. If your babe has a car and does not bother you with expenses related to the car, don't worry because there is a reason for that. When she needs money, she knows where to get it. You may just be a benefactor. That's all.
Take care.
\
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
And you didn't read the disclaimer part of my submission where I stated that there are some exceptions?

However, exceptions are outliers and do not make the rules.

Because she has her name on the title does not mean she paid for it. If your babe has a car and does not bother you with expenses related to the car, don't worry because there is a reason for that. When she needs money, she knows where to get it. You may just be a benefactor. That's all.
Take care.
\
you made some statements and then your exception .you later said only in rare cases do babes walk to a dealar shop and that babes with rides come with cost . your exception does not hold in the latter statements hence the reason for my mention. you dont need to tell me about my babe and sure I never complained about maintaining her car . still amazed at your line of thoughts , you dont need to know tho as it changes nothing. always talk for yourself and those you know . you would have simply said , my thought is and not the Nigerian thought .
Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by InvertedHammer: 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
majekdom2:
you made some statements and then your exception .you later said only in rare cases do babes walk to a dealar shop and that babes with rides come with cost . your exception does not hold in the latter statements hence the reason for my mention. you dont need to tell me about my babe and sure I never complained about maintaining her car . still amazed at your line of thoughts , you dont need to know tho as it changes nothing. always talk for yourself and those you know . you would have simply said , my thought is and not the Nigerian thought .
/

Suit yourself.

\

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
OP is this post just a way limiting the amount of PM you re receiving

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Pictures / I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office / Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.