Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads (36225 Views)

Germany To Deport 12,000 Nigerian Asylum Seekers / UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians / United Kingdom To Deport Nigerians On 24th March 2015 With A Chartered Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by Louislewis: 11:17am On Jan 24, 2015
[size=16pt]UK, please,of what nuisance is the little boy generating at his age that should necessitate his deportation? We should be fair enough in our sense of judgment.[/size]
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by effogis: 11:18am On Jan 24, 2015
and leave the mom and not live
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by effogis: 11:20am On Jan 24, 2015
You cannot deport the poor boy and leave the mom and I want someone to me the sin the little creature committed.
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by bayocanny: 11:22am On Jan 24, 2015
adorablepepple:

keep your real facts to your fake self! BTW it's BELLIGERENT
Take it easy dear, we aint fighting
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by Lexcom20(m): 11:25am On Jan 24, 2015
So we wey dey naija don die finish b dat abi? NONSENSE
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by justwise(m): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2015
More to this story.

See my attachment.

Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by justwise(m): 11:28am On Jan 24, 2015
@notjustafrica

I edited your post to update the story.
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by manowar1: 11:28am On Jan 24, 2015
They were deported last night flight from London at 9.30pm to Lagos. I signed petition not to deported them.

Really sad indeed.
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by stinggy(m): 11:30am On Jan 24, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Ewooo!
Even a deportee feels safer away from Nigeria.
I would have felt the same way.
Game ova woman!
Time to go and do ashawo in Nigeria! grin

This babe ... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by adorablepepple(f): 11:30am On Jan 24, 2015
bayocanny:

Take it easy dear, we aint fighting
undecided you can stop quoting me to start with, n am not ur dear
take note: I don't fight I speak my mind, you should take other things seriously.......
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by creepsyme(f): 11:32am On Jan 24, 2015
They didnt state the boys offence, is it because of his health? I dnt undstand!
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 24, 2015
Don't know why some Nigerians reason with their kidney, do you know how it feels to have been in a place for five years and forced leave the place??
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 24, 2015
adorablepepple:

take note: I don't fight I speak my mind, you should take other things seriously.......
you are hot headed, take a chill pill
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by bayocanny: 11:37am On Jan 24, 2015
adorablepepple:

It okay dear have a lovely day
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by justwise(m): 11:38am On Jan 24, 2015
Sammyblake:
Don't know why some Nigerians reason with their kidney, do you know how it feels to have been in a place for five years and forced leave the place??

She knew this was coming, she was told in 2007 and was jailed for 9months for using fake document to get a job, don't blame Nigerians, blame her for getting pregnant in that situation.
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by adorablepepple(f): 11:39am On Jan 24, 2015
Sammyblake:
you are hot headed, take a chill pill
silence.....
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by manowar1: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2015
creepsyme:
They didnt state the boys offence, is it because of his health? I dnt undstand!

The boy offence is staying in a country illegally despite he was born there.
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by adorablepepple(f): 11:41am On Jan 24, 2015
bayocanny:

It okay dear have a lovely day
smiley n you too
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 24, 2015
adorablepepple:

silence.....
undecided come and hold my mouth na!
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by adorablepepple(f): 11:47am On Jan 24, 2015
Uk is not deporting the boy ,rather deporting the mum! that headline is not it . she won't want to leave her son behind, definitely when he comes of age he can go back as a citizen. so u guys should stop saying it like it was the boy that committed an offence here the mother did n she is paying for it!
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2015
brownlord:
Stupid woman giving us a bad name because she want to remain in obodo oyibo, see the kid self do head like wetin i nor know, not even up to average kid in Nigeria.

They should deport her abeg, you be surprise this same woman who claims her immediate and extended family are all dead will have her mother running from church to church to stop this deportation. Nonsense
You just spoke my mind! Na here we dey one 42 year old somebody father come dey tell UK immigration say na 15 years him be!
I bet this woman sends her family western union on monthly basis and has even built a house and bought cars in Nigeria. The likes of her give Nigerians and Africans a bad name.
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by manowar1: 11:54am On Jan 24, 2015
adorablepepple:
Uk is not deporting the boy ,rather deporting the mum! that headline is not it . she won't want to leave her son behind, definitely when he comes of age he can go back as a citizen. so u guys should stop saying it like it was the boy that committed an offence here the mother did n she is paying for it!

Unfortunately, both are deported last night. We have not heard from Bola. We keep updating about her and son.
https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-cancel-deportation-of-rafeeq-and-bola-2?recruiter=218224326&utm_campaign=signature_receipt&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by olarafiat(f): 11:55am On Jan 24, 2015
d mother should have met zuby77 for issues relating to asylum seeking
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by lovinam: 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
Did u see d part about medical issue Don't abuse that lil boy
brownlord:
Stupid woman giving us a bad name because she want to remain in obodo oyibo, see the kid self do head like wetin i nor know, not even up to average kid in Nigeria.

They should deport her abeg, you be surprise this same woman who claims her immediate and extended family are all dead will have her mother running from church to church to stop this deportation. Nonsense
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by Dorisjames515: 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
The woman shud beta cm bk 2 nigeria n live a live dat no 1 will harass her na
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by otokx(m): 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
The woman did not put her own face thinking she is smart. Welcome back to Nigeria, you can be employed as a train cleaner for the recently commissioned trains at Enugu.
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by UnimkeAk(m): 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
Isn't the guy a british citizen, shebi dem born they guy dere.
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by yommyuk: 12:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
UnimkeAk:
Isn't the guy a british citizen, shebi dem born they guy dere.

No he ain't cool
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by yommyuk: 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
justwise:

She knew this was coming, she was told in 2007 and was jailed for 9months for using fake document to get a job, don't blame Nigerians, blame her for getting pregnant in that situation.

Bolded cool
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
brownlord:

Azho*e
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by notoriousbabe: 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Come back home jo,come follow us enjoy the PDP fresh air in Nigeria
Re: UK Wants To Deport 5yr Old Nigerian Boy Rafeeq Atanda, Mum Pleads by mya1: 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
adorablepepple:

He can never return as a citizen. He'd be treated like an immigrant if he goes back to the UK and would have to start from the scratch.

The UK law is too strict! They should have been pardoned due tothe boy's condition . That was a mean decision by the home office !

They've been deported! Sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EMU Trains For Lagos Light Rail Blue Line Ready For Shipping / Pictures Of The Remodelled Enugu International Airport. / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: An Update Into Yaba, Ebute-Metta Axis - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.