Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! (4332 Views)

When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos / When A Girl Says She Doesn't Want To Double-date(photo) / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
My friend told me this! And I think I agree

this is more serious in a place like Nigeria

If you go out on a date with a girl and she doesn't message you that SAME DAY to see if you made it home okay, Especially when you did all the driving around and everything. I believe you should leave her alone and she is not interested. Do you agree?
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by kingstylo01(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Beamborla(f): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
What if she was still basking in the euphoria of the outing and being with you that she didn't remember to snap out of it to give you a call? undecided
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
wetin dis one dy talk?
u give her credit? undecided
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nope, not entirely.

You should call as a last resort and if she's acting funny or doesn't pick up, then you have to move on.

Nothing I hate more than chasing some girl up and down.

1 Like

Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by olexjay(m): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dats naija girls for u, they gonna still expect u to call and tnx them for heading out on a date with u after u spend ur money and ur time.

#GirlsBeGrateful
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:
wetin dis one dy talk?
u give her credit? undecided

so if u had a mind blowing date with someone. And I do all da crazy driving in the suicidal roads of nigeria. You telling me I don't deserve a phone call or text to ser if I got home? EroticAngelina! I kno u kno better! angry
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by jmoore(m): 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
She just checked the guy's height. She won't call cos she is looking for 6ft and above.

1 Like

Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
Beamborla:
What if she was still basking in the euphoria of the outing and being with you that she didn't remember to snap out of it to give you a call? undecided

She better snap out of it and recognise she just had an amazing date. angry
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
That is what you get from Naija girls playing hard to get grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
olexjay:
Dats naija girls for u, they gonna still expect u to call and tnx them for heading out on a date with u after u spend ur money and ur time.

#GirlsBeGrateful

show some interest or something on your path. That's all I am saying. My friend did that to some girl. He went all out on a girl. I am talking dinner, bowling, bought her something she said she liked while on a date and sooo much more. And this girl didn't call or text the same day. She sent a msg the next day at nite. Can you believe that?

she was like

"Hey! Hope u made it home okay yesterday?"

Do you know how dumdummby that sounds?
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

Just like a certain Rubey on NL tongue
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

and that's how they would miss out on a good dude real quick. Like that! Snap of a finger speed!
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Just like a certain Rubey on NL tongue

Nope, I don't form hard to get tongue
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Ezibless: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
justmag:

show some interest or something on your path. That's all I am saying. My friend did that to some girl. He went all out on a girl. I am talking dinner, bowling, bought her something she said she liked while on a date and sooo much more. And this girl didn't call or text the same day. She sent a msg the next day at nite. Can you believe that?

she was like

"Hey! Hope u made it home okay yesterday?"

Do you know how dumdummby that sounds?

Ok,truth be told she ought to have called that day even if na for just 10 sec. Whether she like the guy or not,courtesy demands that.
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by sanyablaze(m): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
na bege be that then

NAIJA SONG WRITERS

WE WRITE BOTH GOSPEL AND SECULIAR SONGS WITH GREAT TUNES AND MELODY

TRY US TODAY

08038606260. www./sonya.blaze2
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Tallesty1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Beamborla:
Smh, nah ur type dey give 35 excuses in 10 seconds just to cover up a lie

1 Like

Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
justmag:

and that's how they would miss out on a good dude real quick. Like that! Snap of a finger speed!

Sometimes it is not their fault, some girls don't want to look cheap or too forward
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Tallesty1:
Smh, nah ur type dey give 35 excuses in 10 seconds just to cover up a lie

hahhaha hahah this is too funny.35 excuses in 10 seconds.
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by prettyjo(f): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
I agree 100%
calling him will not make you look cheap.
what's cheap sef

1 Like

Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

Sometimes it is not their fault, some girls don't want to look cheap or too forward

I can understand not trying to look cheap or too forward but calling or texting in this case is more of a polite or nice thing to do.
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by bolliejay(m): 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
justmag:
My friend told me this! And I think I agree

this is more serious in a place like Nigeria

If you go out on a date with a girl and she doesn't message you that SAME DAY to see if you made it home okay, Especially when you did all the driving around and everything. I believe you should leave her alone and she is not interested. Do you agree?
i dont agree!

dont let all your investment go down the drain like dat tongue

1 Like

Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
bolliejay:

i dont agree!

dont let all your investment go down the drain like dat tongue

lmaoo if a man spends on a girl! He will say he lost investment and if a girl sleeps with someone she will feel she lost capital.
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

Nope, I don't form hard to get tongue

Oh! Really? Id like to see ya prove me wrong tho
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Oh! Really? Id like to see ya prove me wrong tho

How?
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
justmag:

I can understand not trying to look cheap or too forward but calling or texting in this case is more of a polite or nice thing to do.

I wish all girls see it this way
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

How?

Figure it out
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
wetin make i write ooo

am coning back,jusl let me book space
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

How?

Easy! Go out with him and prove your not hard to get. It's d only way.
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

I wish all girls see it this way

Lol! I wish the same. sad
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
justmag:

Easy! Go out with him and prove your not hard to get. It's d only way.

No! You can't expect me to start hanging out with a random guy I met online
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Maamin(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
If She Doesn't Msg Or Call You After A Date In Nigeria!

Just delete her number and break the sim angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Virgin Restoration Cream With Fake Blood Goes On Sale (PHOTO) / Eight Good Questions To Ask A Girl You Like / When He Says Team Foreign, Do This....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.