Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge (52270 Views)

We Can Re-present Magu For Confirmation - Osinbajo / Osinbajo Sends Onnoghen’s Name To Senate For Confirmation As CJN / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Kagame: 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
tbaba1234:

Let what slide??

The secondary school has released pictures, the statement of result and the result sheet.

This is for a WASC that is not even necessary for him to contest as he has higher qualifications.

Sorry, you know as much as I do that the released result did little to erase the doubts.

Now cambridge is asking GMB to come forward and collect his results, why is he hesitant?

13 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by atlwireles: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
THE APC FRAUDSTERS ARE SUDDENLY WORRIED ABOUT NIGERIA'S INTERNATIONAL IMAGE. grin grin grin UNA NEVA HALA

PDP HAS THEIR BLOKOS ON LOCK DOWN.

17 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by eightsin(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
This has become an embarrassment!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by tbaba1234: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kagame:

Sorry, you know as much as I do that the released result did little to erase the doubts.

Now cambridge is asking GMB to come forward and collect his results, why is he hesitant?

Hesistant?? It is a complete waste of time.

For many, it was the end of the issue...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by eightsin(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
This is becoming an embarrassment

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
if dis is true, d ABOKI shld defend his integrity by requesting 4 his certificate n not clamp 2 a poorly programmed statement of result.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
eightsin:
This is becoming an embarrassment
Its actually a shame on mr intergrity and so called mesaiah

13 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
"We can only confirm or verify results at the direct request of or with the permission of a candidate.”

Buhari has deliberately refused to write to this body to confirm or verify his result rather he refered the entire nation to the sec. of the military board claiming they are with all his academic documents.

The military board said that they dont have buhari's academic records, not even photocopies because buhari did not submit any while enrolling into the NA rather what they have are written listed subjects buhari claims he sat for along with a recomendation letter from his school principal. This is a contradiction with the information buhari provided to inec in his sworn affidavit. ( I smell PERJURY)

Buhari's statement of result released to the press few days ago has so many flaws in it which has now paved the way for further scrutiny.

GMB should save himself and his party further humiliation by honorably demanding for his waec result from the appropriate body so as to end this unsolicited drama he has been acting for over 3wks nw.

What is so difficult in doing the needful?
What is he really hiding from Nigerians?

GMB, only u can demand for your authentic waec result from the exam body that conducted the waec u sat for and not the military board nor one education ministry in your home state.

U are not a maradona sir, this dribbling skills u are displaying is outdated.

NEXT!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by CHM11: 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
tbaba1234:

This is completely untrue... It depends on your masters/PhD and its relevance..

Not only can you be employed but in a role greater than the 2 1 bloke. I have friends with PhDs in managerial roles but they never worked after BSc.. Can a 2 1 get you that?/

There is more than enough evidence that Buhari went to the school..

There is evidence, he took the WASC exams from military records.

The school has released a statement and the broad sheet.

The matter ends there.

Nice analogy, but I don't think you read my post well.

My post isn't untrue.

You cannot and will not be employed into a graduate program that has a 2'1 as minimum requirement when you have a 2'2 + MSc + PhD et al.

You could be employed in a better position in the same company but the minimum requirement for this position will not be a 2'1 at the Bachelors level but maybe a Masters or PhD and some years of experience plus other certifications.

In Buhari's case as it relates our analogy, its not because he has a 2'2 for a job that requires a 2'1, but he hasn't been able to convincingly tell everybody that he has a degree at all even when the method to prove that he has a degree is so simply and direct, a simple call or letter to WAEC and/or Cambridge will put this whole issue to rest. Why then is it so hard for Buhari to make this request?

WAEC last week said its only Buhari that can request for a copy of his result to be forwarded to INEC by simply requesting.

Cambridge this week is saying he can also request for copies.

If he truly have results with them, he should request.

Personally I think he is stalling this whole issue because:
1. Maybe he didn't go to that school and got documents doctored
2. Maybe he went to the school but didn't finish which is why his principal in the recommendation letter said "Buhari WILL pass the WASC".
3. Maybe he registered for the WASC exam, got a registration number but didn't write the exam before entering the army via the wrong way.
4. Maybe he went to the School, registered for WASC and failed, so he is trying to avoid the right channel-WASC or Cambridge.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Kagame: 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
tbaba1234:

Hesistant?? It is a complete waste of time.

For many, it was the end of the issue...

You mean Buhari is wasting time,hoping that Feb 14 approaches as quickly as possible?

Well,Nigerians are not in a haste either,we will wait for the official results from WAEC/Cambridge.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by alaoeri: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Is that what you advise Nigerians to do henceforth when applying for jobs? Give their future employers their exam numbers and years and direct them to waec office?
Stop shifting the goal post, GMB lost his original certificate & he sworn an affidavit which should be enough yet you ppl ain't satisfy, so he told you ppl his exam no & year even asked the school to make a statement of result available still you ppl are saying its fake, what else do you want? FYI nothing can stop GMB from contesting next election.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
tbaba1234:

Has he attained education greater than WASC, the answer is yea... so it is a non issue.

WASC is a minimum requirement.

His secondary school has released his result.

Obj confirms that he had investigated it before and found it to be intact.

comedian in the making.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by aresa: 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

It is a constitutional requirement that each candidate show his or her certificate. Everybody has done so except Buhari. Buhari can get hold of a copy of his certificate if he contacts WAEC office or Cambridge University. What's stopping him?

There's no constitutional requirement for certificates to be tendered to INEC and INEC have said he satisfied their requirement so they can not disqualify him on any ground.

The constitution made provisions for many forms of requirements needed to contest and he met everyone of them so what is your pointless cry about.?

The fact that you people are obsessed with some meaningless certificate means you have nothing better to run on or offer Nigerians. You're directly and indirectly admitting your loss...
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
alaoeri:

Buhari has told you ppl his exam no & year if you are still doubting do the needful by visiting waec office, in case you ain't still satisfy head straight to court. Do you think PDP won't have carried out their research up to this level? that is why they can't charge him to court but result in media propaganda. If PDP are sure that Buhari isn't a college graduate, I dare them to officially charge him to court, awon smellos.

Buhari also told us that all his academic documents are with the sec of military board which turned out to be the first lie told in 2015.

Tell him to make a formal demand to the exam body that conducted the exams he sat for to provide him with his authentic result and end this debacle.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by tbaba1234: 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
CHM11:

Nice analogy, but I don't think you read my post well.

My post isn't untrue.

You cannot and will not be employed into a graduate program that has a 2'1 as minimum requirement when you have a 2'2 + MSc + PhD et al.

You could be employed in a better position in the same company but the minimum requirement for this position will not be a 2'1 at the Bachelors level but maybe a Masters or PhD and some years of experience plus other certifications.

Once the masters/PhD was obtained, the Bsc grade was irrelevant.

A school statement is enough...

When I was to be admitted into tertiary institution, all I presented was my school statement.

We have school pictures showing that he attended the institution.

I have a masters, if someone comes today and starts asking for my WAEC certificate after I have shown my statement of result. I would most likely ignore him.

Buhari diploma at the US war college is equivalent to a masters degree nowadays.

The secondary school is still in Nigeria, you can take time out to visit and see the original result sheet.

The rest is just a waste of time.. Can we focus on the issues.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
tbaba1234:

Let what slide??

The secondary school has released pictures, the statement of result and the result sheet.

This is for a WASC that is not even necessary for him to contest as he has higher qualifications.

Mr man, there are lots of non academic students loitering around in various universities in Nigeria.

They attend lectures, they also take pictures with authentic students and some even go as far as sitting for exams.

Doing all these does not make u a graduate.
Taking pictures with fellow student's is not the same thing as providing ur certificate.

Try again

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by HzRF(m): 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
olapluto:
This is getting ridiculous. We cannot set our home well,yet still go outside to disgrace ourselves. What are the courts in Nigeria for? It has gotten so much that Cambridge had to put this on their website. Shame on PDP who's working so hard to make something out of nothing.
Shame on you too

Oo U tot all the propagandas u keep cooking against GEJ doesn't get pass this country

U ridicule him instead of giving him good advice
U tot the world outside don't know

Now u are blaming pdp for what you started

Do unto others what you want them to do to you

In nikita's voice "revenge is sweet when it is double"

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by ASL33: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kagame:
Are there different rules for different folks?
Hahahahaha am surprised that you asked this question. Are you a Nigerian? If yes, how many Southern Farmers have seen carrying AK47 up and down the country. I beleive no. But AK47 is the stick the fulanis uses to control their cattle. Southerners are their cattle simple and short. The earlier we beleive it the better for us.

If you think the rules are not different try carry AK47 enter road with your cattle.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by CHM11: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
tbaba1234:

Once the masters/PhD was obtained, the Bsc grade was irrelevant.

A school statement is enough...

When I was to be admitted into tertiary institution, all I presented was my school statement.

We have school pictures showing that he attended the institution.

I have a masters, if someone comes today and starts asking for my WAEC certificate after I have shown my statement of result. I would most likely ignore him.

Buhari diploma at the US war college is equivalent to a masters degree nowadays.

The secondary school is still in Nigeria, you can take time out to visit and see the original result sheet.

The rest is just a waste of time.. Can we focus on the issues.
Read your post bro. Once you have MSc, BSc becomes irrelevant. Can you please burn your BSc since you have an MSc now?
Havnt you seen an official advert for an entry level program with Shell, Chevron, NLNG, NNPC, Halliburton, slumberger and the likes?.. Basic requirement, BSC,... MSc is an added advantage....no BSC your MSc becomes useless.

And no standard tertiary institution will admit you based on statement of result instead of a WAEC certificate. I know UNIBEN won't clear you if you present a statement of result in place of your original waec certificate.

Additionally, at most graduate trainee interviews, tests, or assessment centers, during the screening stages, if the requirement was a 2'1 BSC. Nobody will request to see your MSC. A company like shell and NLNG will detach the photocopy of your MSC from other documents and give bck to you because its not part of the requirements for a Graduate trainee in their company.

Lastly, at the Nigerian Defence Academy regular course screening, if you present a statement of result instead of your original waec certificate during the first stage (documentation) of the screening, you will be sent back home even if you have BSc. This is simply because the requirement for entry into the NDA regular course is 5' O'level credit verifiable by only an original WAEC certificate.
In the same line of thought, your MSC is irrelevant if you applied for a short service commission opening with the Army, nobody wants to see your MSC at the screening because it is not a requirement. Present your MSc without BSc and you are going home.

In conclusion, rules are rules, requirements are requirements,...I think the courts should be open soon though. If buhari wants to really shut people up and prove he has the basic requirement which is a secondary school education he can simply apply to WAEC and/or Cambridge and get the result forwarded to INEC, why is this taking forever??

26 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Project400: 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
Interesting smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Flets: 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
Tinubu didn't envisage this when he was forging the certificate for Mr Integrity

Hahahahahaha

Buhari should just request for his certificate, Cambridge is waiting. I'll pay for the logistics personally.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by ichidodo: 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
CHM11:
WAEC said the same, so why is it so Hard for Buhari to do the needful and shut critics up instead of swearing affidavits and writing all sorts of mediocre statement of result here and there.

If he wants to be my President then he should know we are no more in the military setting and he must play by the rules of a democratic society. Request your result from waec or cambridge, get it forwarded to INEC and let's move on to the Next pressing issue
Gbam!! bros abeg come chop rice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Zico5(m): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
The only thing the PDP don't understand is that they re giving APC more power and relevance. It greatly show ineptitude on the part of PDP. If this is the only game that PDP want to play to achieve relevance and public sympathy then they re on the long run. They know that the game is up and the only thing is to fight it to finish. PDP is losing it big time.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Eneze1(f): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
hazyfm1:
tired of all these certificate talk, LET'S FACE THE REAL ISSUES AFFECTING NIGERIA

It's just so pathetic

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by hardbody: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
tbaba1234:

This WASC issue is not a 'pressing issue'. It is a silly distraction.

The School statement suffices...besides WASC is just a minimum requirement

It is easily verifiable that he went to the US war college and obtained a diploma... That is above a WASC certificate.

Bros you went to school and understand the implication of gaining admission fraudulently. Even when you have been awarded a degree and it is later realized that you were not qualified to have spent the duration in the university, the degree is withdrawn.

Apply that in the instant case and be advised that no matter the qualifications that Buhari may possess, they may amount to a nullity if he was never qualified to take those degrees.

This is a very simple academic logic that has more or less become constitutional because it is a requirement.

He can go ahead and contest, but a precedent would have been set.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by macdelene(m): 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
kingstylo01:
J.
whats that ?
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by olapluto(m): 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
HzRF:

Shame on you too

Oo U tot all the propagandas u keep cooking against GEJ doesn't get pass this country

U ridicule him instead of giving him good advice
U tot the world outside don't know

Now u are blaming pdp for what you started

Do unto others what you want them to do to you

In nikita's voice "revenge is sweet when it is double"
Are you not the one I was correcting on how to compose a letter? You should try to develop yourself first before looking into Buhari.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Orikinla(m): 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
[size=18pt]Anyone making reference to GMB's certificate again is just an idi-ot.
There are thousands of ignorant people criticizing him who have not also collected their original certificates from the West African Examinations Council or from their respective secondary schools since they graduated. And these ignorant "mofos" can never be admitted into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) without secondary school certificate.
The NDA was established in January 1964 as a reformation of the British run Royal Military Forces Training College (RMFTC).
http://www.nda.edu.ng/

Many of the PDP idi-ots here can never qualify for the NDA and many of them have only 3rd class degree and can never qualify for the Defense Services Staff College, Wellington in India and the US Army War College (established in 1901) in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States of America where General Muhammad Buhari (retd) shined. And many of their parents are non-entities who will never achieve half of what GMB has achieved, because they never even saw the class room of any secondary school.

While these non-entities are here wasting their quality time over a non-issue, Nigerians In USA have endorse Buhari For President after the endorsement of my popular Nigerians Report Online circulated worldwide.

Transparent Democracy and Good Government for Nigeria (TransDGGN), a not-for-profit organization based in the United States of America, has endorsed General Muhammadu Buhari, the presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), for the presidency at next month’s election.
http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/22/nigerians-usa-endorse-buhari-president
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by damogul: 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
[size=15pt][b]JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS :

* In 2008 when Obasanjo picked you to be Yaradua's running mate who were the people that first kicked against your candidacy?

The Ijaws did. Their reason was that the 2 years as governor in Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till date, your erra is still termed the worst in Bayelsa.

* Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to sell you to his allies and PDP as Yaradua's running mate?

You Jonathan had a case with EFCC has documents proved you embezzled N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while your wife Patience laundered $4,000,000 (FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) all these within two years.

* Ebele, who was your biggest opposition in becoming Yaradua's running mate?

The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man who today is your mouth piece and who is pretending loves you the most.

* Azikiwe, amongst other tricks, what did you do to gather public sympathy?

You Mr Deceitful sent people to blow up part of your house in Bayelsa to make it look like it was your political opponents. The SSS released a report which you guys later hid to debunk your dubious claim.

* Jonathan, when Yaradua made you to be in charge of negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants, who were those who objected and what was their reasons?

Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf. Their reason being that you are not sincere in the Niger Delta course but only after your pocket.

SHOULD I GO ON?

* What was your agreement with PDP regarding a 2nd term.

You promised and even swore you will go for a SINGLE TERM

*Why did you jail James Ibori and forced Aoandoka to go underground?

To revenge their utmost loyalty to the late Yaradua
* Did you fulfill your agreement to Tinubu and others even when they had to betray their party at that last minute in order to canvass for you.

ABSOLUTELY NO.

* How did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo?

You didn't only remove all his loyalist from your government, you also made sure you made his enemies your closest allies. You don't need me to start calling names right?

* Who is Jonathan's BIGGEST Northern Ally?

Alli Modu Sherrif. The CHIEF SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM.

AWAY FROM POLITICS.

* You promised Nigerians incentives in order to remove subsidy. Things like stable power, metro buses (in Lagos and Abuja), full road rehabilitation etc.

MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.

* Obasanjo's government brought GSM amongst other things, Yaradua's short time in government brought RULE OF LAW. Jonathan what has yours brought?

NOTHING EXCEPT INCREASE IN CORRUPTION.

* Never in the history of Nigeria has all institutions witnessed as much strike as yours.

*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS.

* Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you need FIVE presidential jet for even with the high rate of poverty in the land.

* Ebele, the ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means to DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic line.

* The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX CONVICTS. Kashamu, Alamieyesiegha (or whatever), Bode George.

* Jonathan will rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than have a session with those brains who are truly making Nigerians proud both Home and Abroad. Or better Still, compose a comforting message to the people of North East.

Nigeria as at today HAS NO GOVERNMENT.

We provide our water - borehole.
We provide our light - generator/ inverter
We provide our security - high fence/ cctv
We provide our education - private school.
We produce fuel yet pay the most in the world.
We have no motor-able federal road.

A BIG SHAME NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONAL CARRIER.

HIGH Unemployment in the land.

High rate of Corruption (the CLOWN wants to curb corruption with technology).

JONATHAN YOU ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10 terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND.
FELLOW NIGERIANS : Share these on your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, BBM, Whatsapp, And every blog and forum you know ( COPY AND PASTE ON AS MANY THREADS ON NAIRALAND AS YOU CAN. THE WHOLE NIGERIA MUST SEE AND HEAR OF JONATHAN'S LIES). Until Jonathan can answer the above questions.

AND HE MUST SHOW US HIS THESIS!!! #JONATHANSHOWYOURTHESIS[/b][/size]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by atlwireles: 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
CHM11:

Dude it is a pressing issue if he wants to become my president (since he didn't allow the like of fashola to vie for the presidential sit because its the birthright of the North) then he should meet the basic requirement.

You talked about having a diploma...this is flawed.
If the minimum requirement to enter Chevron is a graduate trainee is a second class upper in engineering or sciences and you come with a 2'2 + MSc and PhD, you will not be employed because you simply do not have a 2'1 at BSc level.

Additionally, you can only be offered the chance to get a diploma if you have your o'level. Its this O'level that people are requesting, GMB should do the needful and request for copies of his O'level from WAEC and/or Cambridge and shut critics up.

As for me I am not in any camp, but as a son of a millitary officer, I know how so many northern officers were favoured in place of other more qualified southern officers back then. A northerner who knows nothing, does not have any qualification or intelligence would be promoted to the rank of Brig gen while southern officers will still remain colonels.

Its still happening today, NNPC is crowded with Northerners who have NCE, OND and HND in some weird courses while southerners with BSc, BEng, MSc and other outstanding qualifications in applicable engineering and science disciplines are jobless. This country doesn't belong to a set of persons. It is OUR country. I am still waiting for a time when we will not have a northerner in power either as president or vice..... We in the south here are not fools. (Some will say we've passed the stage of tribe and religion but performance, tell that to Buhari and APC, they are the ones who zoned the ticket to the muslim North. If they wanted true change they would have given us Fashola)

That has been my point right from day one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by erinolu(m): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

If that is real then this must be real as well

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056002_buharicertificateforged_jpeg2382ff4842bffe1a8208a471a266a1bf

wooooo.......class 6 in 1961

haba !!!!!!

When did we start 6334 system for class 6 to run in 1961

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday / APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) / Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.