Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw (42013 Views)

See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful / See The Fish That Floated To The Shore In Escravos / Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Jchi9876: 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
odunkha:
See big fish here na .....

U tirai
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by izikjon(m): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Barbeque tinx.......& some orijin
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin

Dem born you with bad mouth as gift?

yimu

I should be asking you that tongue
Lets say I'm in a good mood today. grin
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Truckpusher(m): 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

yimu

I should be asking you that tongue
Lets say I'm in a good mood today. grin
Me ke! I be good man o. grin

I dun dey fear you sef. cheesy
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Misogynist2014(m): 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
Another topic of two to four pages when better threads abound. Thread of scaly fish making fp since he has autonomous power. loh
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
What is giant about that fish ?
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by UNLEASHED(m): 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
That's D'banj in someone's hand grin
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by wise7(m): 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Eneze1:

yea
thought as much,nyc meeting u
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by maylisa(f): 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
remsonik:
Yummy.. shocked....barbecued fish with cucumbers and some fruit salad, eaten by the beach or pool grin
you've said it all.

1 Like

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by phlamesG: 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
This is that woman, that poured acid on her rival's face , then jumped into River Niger.

She af turn to Eja-Nla (Big Fish) undecided

Delicacy? Na to just fry am chop...with orijin grin
It isn't that big, I was expecting to see a whale-sized fish. undecided
lmao!! Hilarious grin
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Truckpusher(m): 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
The only thing wey fit make dis lady yarn dis kain dust na all those useless formings wey dem sabi form,but make dem no take ear hear say you get contact for Aso Rock , na for your house dem go dey do pilgrimage dey do their washing and setting. cheesy tongue
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by lonelydora: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
Make she go Ibeno for Akwa Ibom go see big fish. This one no big now.
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
tunshe:
That's photoshop in action!

However, to keep the jokes wet lipsrsealed
thank you o! I was thinking thesame thing...bt whats my own right
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by sanyablaze(m): 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
[color=#990000][size=8pt]Have you ever wondered where you can read AMAZING CHRISTIAN TESTIMONIES online. Dont look any further as we have just created www.nagod.blog.com . Its still new and will get updated the more as the days go by..Thanks

www.nagod.blog.com
[/size]
[/color]
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by wyzvic004(m): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nairaland
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by rabzy01: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kai! Seun and dogs. undecided

Seun:
If I caught this kind of fish, I would fry it and eat it every day morning, afternoon, and night, until it's finished. Fried fish and iced water.
I would also grind the bones, intestines, skin, eggs, and other yucky parts that I can't eat, and mix them with rice or couscous for my dog.
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lagusta:

Hahahaha, no mind me jare

Herring: shawa

Tuna: kote

Mackerel: Titus

Well, could be croaker tho

wow
I appreciate this orientation.
Thankss

1 Like

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Abduletudaye(m): 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
playcharles:

busted

cheesy..hehe..yessir
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by bebe2(f): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
Seun:
If I caught this kind of fish, I would fry it and eat it every day morning, afternoon, and night, until it's finished. Fried fish and iced water.
I would also grind the bones, intestines, skin, eggs, and other yucky parts that I can't eat, and mix them with rice or couscous for my dog.

I think say u be dog lover?

Why u go give ur dog the sheet n piss chop?
Shey ur dog dey forbid fish? undecided
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
Seun:

Fried fish, iced water and garri ijebu Shebi?

1 Like

Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
Seun:
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by coldsoup(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
tunshe:

i thought its only me that saw the clear photoshop
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by mirexxx(f): 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
its not dat big undecided
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by guttentag(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
It will only go down well with Banku.. I miss GH
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
SMH @posters above me & Stephanie herself. All we think of is our bellies, consumption, that's why our country isn't growing. An American or European stumbles on this fish b his first instinct is to alert the animal society to take & preserve it in an aquarium from where it can draw tourists. It's all about the mentality
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
One part for stew,one part for egusi,one part for ogbono,fry one part take drink better ijebu garri
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
olrotimi:
SMH @posters above me & Stephanie herself. All we think of is our bellies, consumption, that's why our country isn't growing. An American or European stumbles on this fish b his first instinct is to alert the animal society to take & preserve it in an aquarium from where it can draw tourists. It's all about the mentality

After I cook finish if I hear say u no chop
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by dnacrystal: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
I see Photoshop.
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by datguru: 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
tunshe:

Yes. Photoshop
Re: The Giant Scaly Fish That Stephanie Okereke Saw by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
Seun:
shocked your dog don suffer o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thai People Eating A Black Man. / Please Remove One And Eat Others(photo) / Tanzanian Lady: "Ghanaian Jollof Rice Is Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.