Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3963 Views)

Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. / Awkward Places People Have Sex / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Bamz(m): 12:24am On Jan 24, 2015
Dude,

Think, relax.

You'll look back at this time and have good stories to tell your children.

God be with you
Re: . by Uchizzy(m): 12:27am On Jan 24, 2015
How old re yhu BRO?

undecided
Re: . by eedrees(m): 1:17am On Jan 24, 2015
kevinberry:
times without numbers I have I called them and warn them...but they won't listen..believe me..like I said earlier
“Easier said than done”.
Very funny topic..

How u dey take warn dem??
Re: . by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 24, 2015
kevinberry:
Please friends help me out,some girls want me to have sex with them,they are up to three..

They are even ready to bring condom when am ready,they usually fight each other whenever I seems to focus my attention on only one of them

They won't allow me to make friends with any females around,always ruining my chances with false allegations just to drive the girls away

One of them once asked me to rent a private room
So that we can have enough private time together
And they are still teenagers..

P:S: Am Not. Handsome

you this underage female lover, one day your cup go full
Re: . by falseman(m): 7:50am On Jan 24, 2015
Op is actually the minor
Re: . by 100Cents: 8:51am On Jan 24, 2015
kevinberry:
Please friends help me out,some girls want me to have sex with them,they are up to three..

They are even ready to bring condom when am ready,they usually fight each other whenever I seems to focus my attention on only one of them

They won't allow me to make friends with any females around,always ruining my chances with false allegations just to drive the girls away

One of them once asked me to rent a private room
So that we can have enough private time together
And they are still teenagers..

P:S: Am Not. Handsome

Cut your banana. If it wanna put you into temptation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Am Curious, "Do Girls Like Guyz Rubbing, Squezzing Their A$$ / Meet Kanya Sesser, The Legless, Multi-talented Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.