Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,545 members, 7,770,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:30 AM

"I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje (21470 Views)

"Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume / Financial Crisis: “we Will Reduce Workers’ Salaries, Retrench Or Restructure” – / Buhari Will Reduce Fuel Price To N40 Per Litre — David-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by ollyboy009(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
The governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in Lagos State, Mr. Jimi Agbaje, on Wednesday promised to reduce the cost of land in Lagos to address the problem of accommodation in the state.

Agbaje said his administration would also implement a low-cost housing scheme that would be affordable to low-income earners.

Speaking during a town hall meeting in the Ifako- Ijaiye Local Government Area, Agbaje said the Lagos State Government had continually paid lip service to the plight of the masses in the state in the area of housing, noting that 25,000 housing units built by the APC-led government in the last 16 years were inadequate.

The PDP candidate noted that the high cost of land in the state and the bureaucracies of obtaining a permit from the state government had compounded the housing challenge.

He said, “We understand how building low-cost houses can be done in Lagos. The first thing we will do is to reduce the cost of land because our records show that the elite have taken all the land for themselves.

“When we reduce the cost of land, this will reduce the cost of buildings. We will also make approvals easier for individuals who wish to build because the delay also affect the finished cost, especially for those who obtained loan to build.”

Agbaje, who claimed to have a unique formula to address the challenge, urged the people to vote for him.

“I disagree with the excuses given by the Lagos State Government that it is not easy to build for low-income earners in the state. A former governor, Alhaji Lateef Jakande did it and I will do it if elected,” he said.

http://www.punchng.com/politics/agbaje-promises-to-reduce-cost-of-land/

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by rebranded(m): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
This one go just dey talk like person way get phd in Zoology "I will reduce cost of land".

I laugh o!

197 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by benega: 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by dahunsy(f): 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
coughs***clears throat...DRUNKARD

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Niwdog(m): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
He can do it with the votes of lagos citizens

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
Agbaje getting more clueless than ever. shey you be omo onile??
If he's talking about making c/o easier now, I might reason with him but reduce cost of land, sorry mr Agbaje you be mumu.

119 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by oduastates: 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
Agbaje,are you "Jonathan" man?

(synonym from Jonathan : clueless)

A failed chemist dispenser

68 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
In other words, If I Go Onitsha I Go Buy You Bridge.. Promise wey man dey promise woman 4 bed..

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
Stark illiterate, how can you reduce the cost of a fixed asset whose price is dependent on demand vs. supply, especially when the demand outweighs the supply?

Is he going to add more land to Lagos?

Where do they pluck these m0r0ns from, for fvck sake? grin Nigeriaaaaaaaaaaaa! grin

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Missy89(f): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
SirShymex:
Stark illiterate, how can you reduce the cost of a fixed asset whose price is dependent on demand vs. supply, especially when the demand outweighs the supply?

Is he going to add more land to Lagos?

Where do they pluck these m0r0ns from, for fvck sake? grin Nigeriaaaaaaaaaaaa! grin

Your opinion on the latest NJ shooting is needed

1 Like

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
Soon..he will tell Lagosians that he will reduce house rent in Lagos. grin

Where is anonimi the crayon man to come and defend this with his crayons... grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by KINGTELLER: 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
Polithiefcian... always making empty promises since the time of independence

8 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by ollyboy009(m): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
aanumama:
Agbaje getting more clueless than ever. shey you be omo onile??
If he's talking about making c/o easier now, I might reason with him but reduce cost of land, sorry mr Agbaje you be mumu.
Honestly,i was taken aback when i saw this. Agbaje dosnt have good adviser atall, is this the man that wanna rule a state like lagos? Seriously he is dead on arrival.

Clueless infected nigga!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
See ur mouth,now u don lose omo onile votes

16 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by datguru: 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
Na you go tell us how much to sell our lands? Abi you want fix price

just like buhari is going to stabilize world oil price. May God help us all in this country.

Politicians! There's none good among them, not even one.

22 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Otunbab: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Only a foolish person would vote this man in. Free internet, free this , free that, cheap this, no more payment for that.
Who d hell would believe this?
Where in the world do they give free internet? Desperado. Very soon we will hear free taxi anyway in Lagos.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by kunlesehan(m): 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ok sir, but win 1st na
u neva win, yet realtors and agents don dey swear for u already.
It's alrite!
lol

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by mrmetoo1: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
LMAO!!!

Mr I'll govern Lagos like Abia
Mr I'll use SS boys to destroy Nigeria
Mr I'll turn myself to an ISP and give everybody internet
Mr I'll turn to omo onile and dash you land

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by hardywaltz(m): 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Talkatives...
Don't worry most of these things u said u will only implement in ur dream coz no road for u to government house..

12 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by kingstylo01(m): 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Politrickcians and sweet mouth... grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by moderatorr1: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
if I hear

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Jakpon: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
If Gej loses the election, i will use Niger Delta militant to destroy Lagos - Jimi Agbaje

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Elcapo(m): 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
This Guy Again!

1 Like

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Nutase: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
PDP for Lagos. Empty promises as usual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by naijasaints: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jimi stop saying what cant happen.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Cheap land + Wi-Fi?

How about olosho fees? Will it drop too?

Stvpid Nigerian politicians, making promises like they're curmeen,

He for also stabilize price of crude oil.

24 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by tope24(m): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
rebranded:
This one go just dey talk like person way get phd in Zoology "I will reduce cost of land".

I laugh o!

LMAO

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by SeverusSnape(m): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hehehehehehe... Come on mr. Agbaje, you can't do that.
It's like stabilizing oil price. How is that possible?

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
I'll like to see how that can happen.
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by missbehave247(m): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Amosun till bahari becomes the president
Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by Shadydamsel(f): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
lol............. wenti we no go hear dis period of election cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Reduce The Cost Of Land In Lagos When I Win" - Jimi Agbaje by taiwoflb: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Before I dey try believe u but haba I no be mumu now

4 Well-Kept Secrets Womanizers Don't Want You To Know
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/life-style-news/item/2733-4-well-kept-secrets-womanizers-don-t-want-you-to-know

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Plans N88m Cook Stoves For Institutions / Abubakar Malami: I Can't Ask DSS To Free Sowore / Sanwo-Olu: Traffic Will Now Improve Around Allen Avenue, Maryland, Ikotun Axes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.