Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) (33318 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) / Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by sCun: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
The Agbaje Fashola described as old looks a lot fitter, younger and healthier than Ambode.

5 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by SuPeRq(f): 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
D luk laik pikin wey thief meat 4rm him mama soup
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
the bad and the ugly
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by StunningCEO: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2059676_jimiagbaje_jpeg5fa88c1f69cc922dea37dd7947b87efd

Cheap suit nor fit Jimi at all. angry

Meeeeehn! If this dude win ehn. . . WOMEN GO DEY WAKA NAYKED FOR LEH-GUS I SWIA!!!! cheesy

See 'smile'. . .see 'fila'!!!!
Chai!!!! grin

asawo granmama target another granpaap for business. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by joeyekembele: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
Abdulkareem407:
Liar of de year... Na ur Papa rate dem.

Your gullibility does not allow you to be civilised. Why the insult on my person? My papa don die oo. May be you want GMB to win the election so that he may send you to your early grave to meet my papa.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by fijiano202(m): 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
Agbaje be like : oboy this guy don chop money see how him cheeks fat....
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by nikkyshyne(f): 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
In other news, I like this Agbaje dude. He has a cool personality.

4 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by Etinosajay(m): 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
nikkyshyne:
In other news, I like this Agbaje dude. He has a cool personality.

Date him then, at least that takes him away from politics
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by Yinkay: 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
If look can kill,Ambode would have been carried feet first out of that debate hall.
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by qozeem999(m): 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
kilokeys:
that look... weyrey yi fe ba show me je
very true
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by reborn1: 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
anonimi:

From the gutters of Oshodi where the Jagabandit also sprang from grin

Painter man, You are not better than him, while he is contesting to be a governor, you are here daily on nairaland spewing trash cos of few coins and you will always be here till Jesus cum. Spot the difference....
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by adaweezy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
eedrees:
Afterall jimi agbaje won the debate

this is the second debate ambode 1 Agbaje 1
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by Freelancer00(m): 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
babyosisi:
The one on the left be like

[size=18pt]What rubbish is this pregnant man in pim.p suit talking about[/size]
Funny but I couldn't laugh
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by Freelancer00(m): 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
anonimi:

From the gutters of Oshodi where the Jagabandit also sprang from grin
Grass to grace story. U sir, where were u picked from?
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by Freelancer00(m): 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
eedrees:
He has always been winning debates. Its not a new thing

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by adaweezy(m): 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
eedrees:

this is
joeyekembele:

I can see how foolish some Naira landers are. For some of us who watched the debate and even read the report of independent organisation who rated them, it is evident and in record that, Agbaje was the most highly rated aspirants of all. He was scored 9/10 against Ambode who was rated 6/10. He was only looking and imagining the poor and unwise presentation of Ambode.
this is the second debate ambode 1 Agbaje 1 stop quoting premium times...
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by LewisO: 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Make una just imaging the way Jimi dey look Ambode..... E jus be like say make u shoot in head. grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by horlus(m): 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
I'm sure he was like. Chai this guy is not as dumb as I thought oh. Omo dis one would fustrating my ambition.
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by judekoffi(m): 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
AGBAJE come cancel tollgate at lekki plss well need you.promise lagosian .

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by maestroferddi: 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jimi Agbaje is smarter, brainier and has a better grasp of issues.

Dude has the carriage and brainpower of a typical Fortune 500 CEO.

Clearly a mismatch you have there...

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by judekoffi(m): 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
No tollgate again along lekki epe express come JIMI AGBAJE.so vote wisely epe lekki vi ajah . you have paid enough for your right.a wo

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by macof(m): 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ambode o le de be

JK till Ambode goes for face surgery
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by Rhegos: 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Here is the reverse. What do you see?

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by jaso1(m): 11:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jimi look is like were leleyi ke why releasing all my secret to the public. I will kill you here today, Asiwaju has told you everything abi? Let me see you walking out of here free today without been injured.
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by Legendoscar2: 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jimi is like lie-lie.....

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by fasbat(m): 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
klem93:
Pix: Lagosians Come And Caption This Look On Jimi Agbaje's Face Against Ambode

This picture was from the governorship debate of the Lagos state governorship aspirant. Caption the look please.... http://www.maxgist.com/2015/01/photos-from-lagos-governorship-aspirant.html
one can accuse Tinubu of anything, but his penchant to fish out real talents is what he uses to beat his detractors, if OBJ have any vestige of Tinubu's trait, nig will not be in ds mess! I give it to Asiwaju, he is a 'Fisher' of talents....gba be

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by LewisO: 11:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
Yinkay:
If look can kill,Ambode would have been carried feet first out of that debate hall.
DrJoe1:
that look,
'when a teacher asked u question and u fail it, the teacher told u to keep standing while another smarter student answers the question'
jaso1:
Jimi look is like were leleyi ke why releasing all my secret to the public. I will kill you here today, Asiwaju has told you everything abi? Let me see you walking out of here free today without been injured.
Crazy Nairaland dudes with their exaggerations. grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by edgyslim: 12:27am On Jan 24, 2015
frodobee:
"We don win" x100.

13 Questions I Keep Asking Myself About BUHARI:
by Samuel Meyiwa Khalil, Lagos.
1: Can someone that REFUSED to ATTEND OPUTA PANEL when invited talk about justice?
2: Can someone whose statements are loaded with VIOLENCE assure peace?
3: Can someone who promised he would ensure that SHARIA LAW gets to all part of the country tolerate people from other religion?
4: Can someone that asked MUSLIMS TO VOTE ONLY MUSLIM be voted for by other religion?
5: Can someone that put Shagari in HOUSE ARREST and DR Alex Ekwueme in PRISON be absolved of tribal sentiments?
6: Can someone who used retroactive laws to KILL PEOPLE be trusted with our lives?
7: Can someone who says FIGHTING TERRORISM is against his people be allowed to be in charge of this country?
8: Can someone who executed 75% of PTF projects in the NORTH and distributed the remaining 25% among other regions when he was the PTF chairman be allowed to take charge of all projects in the country?
9: Can someone who as a military head of state who knows he would be overthrown but COULD NOT DO ANYTHING because his deputy was not around be classified as courageous?
10: Can someone who says ACN is corrupt but because of his presidential ambition now surrounds himself with ACN thieves be ABLE TO FIGHT CORRUPTION?
11: Can someone who as head of PTF DID NOT KNOW how billions of Naira got missing be trusted with our entire wealth as president?
12: Can someone who could not allow the economic of demand, supply and internal production factors to determine the prices of commodities but used SOLDIERS TO FORCE price control be able to handle present economic challenges?
13: Can someone who did not allow his government be criticised and UNJUSTLY ARRESTED those who criticised his government be given that opportunity to lead again,etc?
Honestly, Buhari is NOT the RIGHT person. Don't be blind. The change they shout could be negative as seen in some Northern African countries. Vote wisely.

Feel FREE to SHARE & TAG Yourself
Boko Haram members are someone's brother, friend and Neighbour. Join Hands To Win The fight Against Terror: Report any suspicious activity to the law enforcement agencies, as that will save lives.

SHARE/Tag your friends!

Keep asking urself idiotic questions....

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by tit(f): 12:34am On Jan 24, 2015
this ambode wor wor like ibo peoples.
abeg make una vote for fine boy JK!
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 12:36am On Jan 24, 2015
kilokeys:
that look... weyrey yi fe ba show me je
you deserve a medal

You gorrit rait
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by HzRF(m): 12:38am On Jan 24, 2015
geeworld1:
Pls who watched the debate, I just wanna know who has a beta plan 4 we lagosians
agbaje was declared d winner
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by TruthbtoldLagos: 1:26am On Jan 24, 2015
@klem93 how about you caption this. The difference is clear. See the confidence Jk exudes. Mehn forget this man is governor of Lagos state already

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable / Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) / Picture & Names Of Kidnappers Of Osun Speaker’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.