Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,140 members, 7,807,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Female African Footballer Of The Year Asisat Oshoala Signs On To Liverpool - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Female African Footballer Of The Year Asisat Oshoala Signs On To Liverpool (489 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala's Mother Poses Proudly With Her Daughter's Glo CAF Award. Photos / Asisat Oshoala Celebrates Kenneth Omeruo's 23rd Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Female African Footballer Of The Year Asisat Oshoala Signs On To Liverpool by Abiyeee(m): 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
20 year old current African Female Footballer of the year Asisat Oshoala this afternoon Jan. 23rd signed on to Liverpool Ladies football club. Asisat is the first African to be signed on the club.

A delighted Asisat had this to say about the new deal…

“Since I began my football career I have always dreamt of being a professional footballer so to be able to join the reigning Women’s Super League champions is absolutely fantastic. Liverpool Ladies are a massive Club who have some fantastic players who I believe can help to develop my game to the next level.” she said. Congrats to her!

(1) (Reply)

Kane Named Premier League's Player Of The Month For January / For SCRABBLE lovers Only / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Regrets Short Stint With Jose Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.