Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. (3558 Views)

Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by Enockia(m): 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2008
Last week i went to see my girlfriend but meet her absence her roommate said she went to class but as i was about to leave she held me close to herself nd kissed me i was shocked nd asked her wat was goin on she said keep shut nd enjoy me while i last that was all nd before i knew it we where havin sex after the whole thing i told eat dis will never happen again but she smiled nd said it will as long as she wants it since then she forces me to slep wit her if i don't she'll tell my girlfriend dat i'm cheatin,
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by MoneyRule(m): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2008
Talk to your girlfriend tell her about it,yes she won't be happy and might make some decisions based on anger,but you deal with it! It's dat or you become a male"booty call"
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by MissyB1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2008
Enockia:

Last week i went to see my girlfriend but meet her absence her roommate said she went to class but as i was about to leave she held me close to herself nd kissed me i was shocked nd asked her what was goin on she said keep shut nd enjoy me while i last that was all nd before i knew it we where havin sex after the whole thing i told eat this will never happen again but she smiled nd said it will as long as she wants it since then she forces me to slep wit her if i don't she'll tell my girlfriend that i'm cheatin,

Read your post again and tell me if you're an
ideal definition of A MAN!! [size=1pt]That's if the story is true.[/size]
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by iice(f): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2008
"she enjoyed me blah blah, before you know it we were blah blah'

Na beans?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by obajta(m): 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2008
d right action to take is to tel yr g frnd wat happenned but goin on with d roommate's game makes u a, thing i can't decode. next time control yr gear, abi moto no get brake?
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by tpia: 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2008
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by omega25red(m): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2008
Assuming this was a true story so what if she told your girl she would be tellling on her self too.
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by steve49ja(m): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2008
iice:

"she enjoyed me blah blah, before you know it we were blah blah'

Na beans?

No na yam grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by whitelexi(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2008
Difference between a playa and a non-playa:

Playa will constantly sleep with both girls without losing his authority. . .  In other words, your babe's friend will not control u with a threat of exposure - u will make her get addicted to u so badly she wont want it to end by exposing u!  How do u do that? i'll leave u to find out.

Non playa is the direct opposite of the above, he allows fear and shame to take control of him so much that even without an exposure, his babe can tell he has done something she'll consider silly tongue
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2008
tpia:

whats with all these "before I knew it" stories?
grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2008
Guy no dey lie for here jare. . . Na Nairaland be this, no be Dollarland! Wee know say na lie! grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by 190: 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2008
wheer can i find a roomate dat wud sleep wit me in my gf's absence grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by StephenP(m): 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2008
Enockia:

Last week i went to see my girlfriend but meet her absence her roommate said she went to class but as i was about to leave she held me close to herself nd kissed me i was shocked nd asked her what was goin on she said keep shut nd enjoy me while i last that was all nd before i knew it we where havin sex after the whole thing i told eat this will never happen again but she smiled nd said it will as long as she wants it since then she forces me to slep wit her if i don't she'll tell my girlfriend that i'm cheatin,

LMAO!!! She took that song by Ciara seriously, she's switched up the roles. I think she took your manhood along in the switch lol.
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by busybein: 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2008
tpia:

whats with all these "before I knew it" stories?

Una d**k no dey get brake?

dont mind them,dats wat they use to deceive pple

shamless woman wrappers
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by eminemkayc: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2008
Very fictitious story with poorly constructed tenses 4m a 'supposed' undergraduate!!
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by IykeD(m): 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2008
In fact there should be a sort of aptitude test for "would be" landers. What a bullsh*t
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2008
@ poster

So na the roomate make you cheat abi? Tell me! Was she also using a knife and a gun, other than her tongue, to threaten you? tongue
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by Emperoh(m): 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2008
Did anyone understand what was written?
Pse i need someone to explain to me. . . . .
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by Tatase(f): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2008
First, don't put the blame on anyone else but yourself (even the psycho roommate) because it's your fault. Unless you're saying she raped you, u don't unwittingly have sex with someone. It was very weak of you and quite wrong but you need to get past that.

Second, stop letting her blackmail you and turning you into her "beech." You never give in to blackmailers because it will never stop. Your relationship is already messed up by what happened. Today she wants to collect sex from you, tomorrow it could be money. Just stop with everything and confess to your girlfriend and throw yourself at her mercy (beg her etc). The closer the confession to the cheating event the better. Nobody likes to think they've been fooled for ages.
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by tmoney11(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2008
make una no dey fool us here ok
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by bluespice(f): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2008
he he he
u is a male beech! grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by 190: 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2008
mak una leave the poster alone
abeg let him eat all he can 4rm this poster

@poster
abeg eat all u can o, after all u cant eat 4rm 1 pot of soup alone
4ever
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by darknlvly: 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2008
no'1'forced'you'n'bsides'you'enjoyed'it, make'a'decision'on'ur''own'on'howto'deal'with'it angry
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by diasporian: 11:07pm On Dec 23, 2008
lier - she forces you, and you dik can not refuse, but rises to the occasion each time - lier.
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by DaPhoenix(f): 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2008
darknlvly:

no'1'forced'you'n'bsides'you'enjoyed'it, make'a'decision'on'ur''own'on'howto'deal'with'it angry

The space bar is there for a reason. Use it  smiley

@poster, hope you used a condom because "before you know it", you'll have an STD and/or she'll be pregnant.
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by AdamBrody1(m): 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2008
@poster

I believe your story sha! I have had a similar experience but it didnt lead to sex. I once had this g/f in one of these private schools and i was serving then and she had an assignment which i helped her to do. She showed her best friend who asked her to photocopy it for her which she refused. Funny enough, i had actually toasted this chick first before i met my then ex and she refused but when she found out that i did the test for her b/friend, she waited for my g/f to go to school and during classes, she came to my crib and begged me to do the assignment for her and i refused and before i knew it, she was making seductive advances towards me and bluntly told me that she would do whatever i want as long as i help her with the assignment and not tell my g/friend. My d***k almost took control of my senses when i grabbed her but i later remembered that she was my g/friend's best friend and one way or the other the gist will come out and na my head go carry all the wahala because girls dont keep such secrets forever especially if a nasty fight breaks out between them.

I jejely freed her and did the assignment in another fashion and still told my girlfriend what her bestfriend did later on but i didnt yan about the waist grabbing o! The aim was to create a rift between them before the yawa gassed on my head and till i finished serving they werent in good terms. So i believe your story guy!

Girls can be a very funny lot atimes!
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by Moonstone(f): 11:54pm On Dec 23, 2008
busybein:

don't mind them,that is what they use to deceive people

shamless woman wrappers
LMAO!
LMAO @ tpia.
bluespice:

he he he
u is a male beech! grin
LOL - I agree. . . be more precise. He's the roomate's beech now cos she calls the shots! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You better tell your gf. Before you know it, you'll continually sleep with her roomate and then cause more wahala. If it was a mistake once, let it not be 40 mistakes. It's easier to get out of 1 mistake than 20 mistakes o!
At the same time, it was not by force. If you loved your gf, you would have mustered all the strength in you to resist the girl. It serves you right. Just pray you don't lose what you have going on with your gf.
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by sillyboy(m): 12:07am On Dec 24, 2008
@ OP.

What are you complaining about?!. . . . . . .
I think you are damn lucky!. . . . .
Come on. . . .enjoy it while it last. . . .
IDIOT tongue
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by chyk91(m): 1:28am On Dec 24, 2008
guy u f*cked up big time didn't u know what was happeneing, she just started kissing u, b4 u knew it u were having sex. u messed up big time, so to correct ur f*ck up, u should tell ur girlfriend cos she will still find out anyway, so tell her and be patient cos u dont expect her not to get angry, place urself in her shoes. then be determined not to cheat on her again and stick 2 dat choice. good luck.
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by acidrop(f): 1:33am On Dec 24, 2008
so u are proud of telling us that u coundlt control ur rod, and cheated on ur girfried with her friend jst because she seduced u?
Re: My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. by chamboy(m): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
You have to prepare for anoda time with ur girlfriend's friend. Wen I say prepare, I mean get ur sef things dat will make u last long give her d mess of her life. If na to such pooner suck am, make her feel d man u r, den u control her n tell her wat Eva u want her to do. #dontdull abeg

(1) (Reply)

Are There Still Faithful Ladies? / My Friend's Boyfriend Says She's Not Woman Enough / Abeg I Need Nairalanders To Jugde Ds Mata Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.