Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:50 PM

To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! (27327 Views)

Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ / 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action / To Women: I Beg You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by FredHandsome(m): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
shaderuky:
my dear hope you didn't have a fracture. #laughs#. seriously I don't know what to do wit this guy,he alrdy calm his nerves as my husband, calls me he's destined wife as he has had dreams to show m a gud woman fr him. hmm I pity him....now na silent treatment things ooo. if he talk I say hm, ehn, toor again he finds that offensive. imagine he's msg to me ths morning ' By nw u shud knw ur destined husband is very wise mor dan men u'v met & shal meet later in life, u r d only girl dat pass d test of bn my wife~ISA w shal born wise children. Dnt use cunning wit m in dis our upcoming marriage~i luv u beyond noticn any wrong step or bad utterances\manners frm u during our upcoming marriage. ISA i shal ever 100% trust,luv & bn sincere 2 u tru out our upcoming marriage~welcome 2 become wife of a great wise guy in life! ' I tire

LWKMD... Is that brother for real? What an annoyingly ridiculous display of ignorance! It's obvious he's jes inexperienced. If you love him, make him understand, otherwise, give him a break, for now, probably. Nawa, he needs to be thoroughly schooled in Women School of Thoughts!
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by shaderuky(f): 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
FredHandsome:

LWKMD... Is that brother for real? What an annoyingly ridiculous display of ignorance! It's obvious he's jes inexperienced. If you love him, make him understand, otherwise, give him a break, for now, probably. Nawa, he needs to be thoroughly schooled in Women School of Thoughts!
really its serious, d funniest thng is after such silly texts n he noticed I didn't say a word he'll then say sorry. seriously I don't think I can marry him, I know I like him A BIT but love! HELL NO!
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by francizy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
MrHardOn:
Fire your woman with your PINGOLO at room temperature till RED HOT. grin

Lmao! Sick dude... grin
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by queenprecy(f): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
dinachi:
Senior clown! grin grin grin
jobless old highest clown
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
Oh puhleaseee go take a thousand seats at an empty stadium! This trivial and childish battle of the sexes is getting old!

1 Like

Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by dinachi(m): 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
queenprecy:

jobless old highest clown
This one na talk?

1 Like

Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by dinachi(m): 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
ThoniaSlim:
Oh puhleaseee go take a thousand seats at an empty stadium! This trivial and childish battle of the sexes is getting old!
It is not a battle of the sexes...try and understand the issues..it will do you good! Verbal abuse is as terrible as physical abuse...stop badmouthing your husband...if you do and it gets physical don't expect us to crucify him and praise you. BOTH of you will be adjudged guilty of ABUSE. That's the point.

2 Likes

Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by kreamidiva(f): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
Fawklicant:

I know a man that no woman born of eve can out-abuse. Chai! The man will just sit with you and abuse you till your ancestors come and plead on your behalf. You must cry, unless you are not a woman again. The man's mouth is like acid, it corrodes anyone it touches. the wife had no choice than to become quiet and gentle. Some men get time o!

Lol...

I think I have an idea of the scenario.

Lol
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by kikelomojessy(f): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Women una hear, stop making our men scared of cumin home or spendin time in the house.

With prayer every bad behavior of that man will cease, stop using ur mouth to cause other disasterious things for ursef. Every man needs peace in his home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by dinachi(m): 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
kikelomojessy:
Women una hear, stop making our men scared of cumin home or spendin time in the house.

With prayer every bad behavior of that man will cease, stop using ur mouth to cause other disasterious things for ursef. Every man needs peace in his home.
You are wise and intelligent. May God send a good man your way!

1 Like

Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by FredHandsome(m): 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
shaderuky:
really its serious, d funniest thng is after such silly texts n he noticed I didn't say a word he'll then say sorry. seriously I don't think I can marry him, I know I like him A BIT but love! HELL NO!
But u think he'll certainly outgrow that attitude: he'd probably laugh at himself when he remembers it in few years time... Hang in there... Dude loves u like mad
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by kikelomojessy(f): 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Amen!!!

dinachi:
You are wise and intelligent. May God send a good man your way!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by shaderuky(f): 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
FredHandsome:

But u think he'll certainly outgrow that attitude: he'd probably laugh at himself when he remembers it in few years time... Hang in there... Dude loves u like mad
thanks guy, I really do apprcte ur audience. trully I'm only hangin in to teach him sme lessons. Thanks plenty
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by quinty(f): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
kissSeriously, we ladies /women need to address this issue of taming our tongue ...it is essential to use the tongue positively

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by TheIkoro(m): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2015
Of such as the Sarah that saith unto the same Abraham she was supposed to know
as lord, "May the wrong done to me be on you!" and the Zippo'rah that (unto he
supposed to have the same authority over her that comes with the word, "lord"wink saith,
"Surely you are a bridegroom of blood to me!" the word is written, the word is said:

"The wife of one who has been chosen to be gifted with the grace of holiness - but who is
yet in the physical - is no more than one ministering unto him. But being privy to his frailties,
as one still in the flesh - for the flesh, indeed, is weak - the saucy remarks are rarely ever resisted
enough for there not to emerge a Hagar, or a Cushite; even when she foolish enough to utter such
remarks is not to be granted a penalty such as leprosy - or worse."

And of Hagar, and the Cushite; what is written?

"Hagar and the Cushite woman have eventually been replaced by a man, in the very same manner
that they it was that replaced Eve - AND, in each and absolutely every aspect of his being a man.
Even in eternity."

- Ikoro Iyineleda.
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by FredHandsome(m): 11:31am On Jan 25, 2015
shaderuky:
thanks guy, I really do apprcte ur audience. trully I'm only hangin in to teach him sme lessons. Thanks plenty
Happy Sunday.
Lesson? What lesson do you wanna teach him? So you didn't hear my plea to pardon that nigggar? lol
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by shaderuky(f): 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
FredHandsome:

Happy Sunday.
Lesson? What lesson do you wanna teach him? So you didn't hear my plea to pardon that nigggar? lol
#lol# I think he's cme to realize, dude just cal me ths evening that he's very sorry n wnts me to pardon him as trully he knws ol d text msgs r uncalled for. he wants us to stop d quarrel to have a sweet luvin relatnshp. #smiles#. thanks all d way, you must b truly handsome as ur kindness is....#winks#
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
francizy:

I tell you! There are some girls that hit guys at any slightest opportunity and all that is called play. There is no harm in a girl hitting a guy gently but some girls feel they have the power over guys since they got the punni, so they hit guys hard and call it play..

Lol. The same girls painting men black, will never behave themselves when they met someone who will treat them like a lady. The way bush men behave is the way most educated girls now behave. It is so bad because a girl who is suppose to carry herself with grace, will be the one behaving like a monkey. I don't know why it's even hard for them to behave like a lady. The funny thing is, they will neva see anything wrong about it. I just feel sorry 4 them.
But hey! francizy, How come we both think/reason alike? It feels good to know there are still some gentlemen out there who need a lady, and not some girl.

2 Likes

Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by francizy(m): 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mrdrix:

Lol. The same girls painting men black, will never behave themselves when they met someone who will treat them like a lady. The way bush men behave is the way most educated girls now behave. It is so bad because a girl who is suppose to carry herself with grace, will be the one behaving like a monkey. I don't know why it's even hard for them to behave like a lady. The funny thing is, they will neva see anything wrong about it. I just feel sorry 4 them.
But hey! francizy, How come we both think/reason alike? It feels good to know there are still some gentlemen out there who need a lady, and not some girl.

Well, you've not seen anything yet. Just go thru this thread...
https://www.nairaland.com/394470/marry-virgin-man
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by FredHandsome(m): 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
shaderuky:
#lol# I think he's cme to realize, dude just cal me ths evening that he's very sorry n wnts me to pardon him as trully he knws ol d text msgs r uncalled for. he wants us to stop d quarrel to have a sweet luvin relatnshp. #smiles#. thanks all d way, you must b truly handsome as ur kindness is....#winks#
Awww! I'm blushing... Tnx hun
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 27, 2015
francizy:

Well, you've not seen anything yet. Just go thru this thread...
https://www.nairaland.com/394470/marry-virgin-man

Dumb girls everywhere, yet they will complain of a guy cheating on them. Why won't the guys cheat when the kind of guys they want to get married to is someone who has soul tie with so many girls. Most girls are so loose that they will do anything to justify their way of life. It baffles me to know that many of them think that marriage is all about sex. Even if they make love for 2hrs a day how do they intend to keep the relation going for the next 22hr when sex is all they have to offer? no wonder there is so much marital and relationship chaos everywhere. A girl will not think of how to build her character, but how to be good in bed and marry a guy who his also good in bed. what they fail to understand is for how long can that last? A woman with good character will forever be a treasure, but a woman without character will soon learn that a stage in her life will come when her sex skill and beauty will not be consider. Sex is bronze, Beauty is bronze, but a good character is Gold.
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by francizy(m): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mrdrix:

Dumb girls everywhere, yet they will complain of a guy cheating on them. Why won't the guys cheat when the kind of guys they want to get married to is someone who has soul tie with so many girls. Most girls are so loose that they will do anything to justify their way of life. It baffles me to know that many of them think that marriage is all about sex. Even if they make love for 2hrs a day how do they intend to keep the relation going for the next 22hr when sex is all they have to offer? no wonder there is so much marital and relationship chaos everywhere. A girl will not think of how to build her character, but how to be good in bed and marry a guy who his also good in bed. what they fail to understand is for how long can that last? A woman with good character will forever be a treasure, but a woman without character will soon learn that a stage in her life will come when her sex skill and beauty will not be consider. Sex is bronze, Beauty is bronze, but a good character is Gold.

LoL..

We just have to take them how they are. In some ways, I still do prefer Nigerian girls to whites. Reason is, no matter how spoilt Nigerian girls are, you will still find a wife material among them.
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by mutter(f): 11:33am On Jan 28, 2015
francizy:

LoL..

We just have to take them how they are. In some ways, I still do prefer Nigerian girls to whites. Reason is, no matter how spoilt Nigerian girls are, you will still find a wife material among them.

No wife material amongs white girls?
That is really a very racial comment.
I am not a white fan but do you know how many white girls have fallen in love wiht nigerian men and given then all they have and more.
How many of these men have been husband material to them? No rather duped then left, right and centre.

Met this lady who took out a mortgage on her house when her daughter was a baby. The nigerian husband took over 200 0000 Dollars and went to Nigeria to set up biz as he claimed. The young woman had inherited the house from her parents. They man never came back and she had to work day and night to pay f the mortgage and that with a little baby.

and certainly I think they are harmless compared to us.
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by francizy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
mutter:

No wife material amongs white girls?
That is really a very racial comment.
I am not a white fan but do you know how many white girls have fallen in love wiht nigerian men and given then all they have and more.
How many of these men have been husband material to them? No rather duped then left, right and centre.

Met this lady who took out a mortgage on her house when her daughter was a baby. The nigerian husband took over 200 0000 Dollars and went to Nigeria to set up biz as he claimed. The young woman had inherited the house from her parents. They man never came back and she had to work day and night to pay f the mortgage and that with a little baby.

and certainly I think they are harmless compared to us.

Well, if I racially abused them, am sorry about that.

I said something about the wife material thing because I know many women who are devoted to their marriage more than anything. You never see them divorce a man just because he got caught up in work or for some lill reasons.

By the way, I didn't mean to insult anyone.

Bye pal and thanks for the correction
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by mutter(f): 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
francizy:

Well, if I racially abused them, am sorry about that.

I said something about the wife material thing because I know many women who are devoted to their marriage more than anything. You never see them divorce a man just because he got caught up in work or for some lill reasons.

By the way, I didn't mean to insult anyone.

Bye pal and thanks for the correction

smiley smiley smiley
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by 1miccza: 8:02am On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:

A lady colleague was giving me this same annoying excuse two days back saying..."You know women na, them get mouth na."....I know know women o... If I remember very well, Sarah na woman and she called Abraham, "lord"...which kain woman you be?

It's for reasons of this sort that some men marry girls they're well older than so she can at least think twice before mannerlessly whitewashing him with words...

Women That Do These Things Lack These:

1. Proper Education: Proper Education teaches one when and how to talk.

2. Sensible Friends: Most times, its from her friends she "copies" such from... I can't explain how calling me "Nonsense Guy" is a joke! Expensive & Childish Joke for that matter o...

3. Teachable attitude: She must have been hearing that but she refuses to change...

Thanks OP: This is a sensitive issue.

BUT, I will love her...cheesy...Love conquers all...it will conquer that too...Men, love your wives! Her bad mouth, notwithstanding. grin

Bros in as much as i agree with you love cannot conquer a wife with a bad mouth i personally don't move close to such ladies
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by Fawklicant: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
SisterCaro:
L

Do you expect a pet on the back when you misbehave? Rather do u give your partner a pet on the back when she misbehaves?

So the right thing to do when someone is talking to is show how disinterested in the conversation you are and continue playing a game.

If it were your sister you were talking to ans she continued to watch her favourite reality show while you were talking to her, you would remain calm?

He was being disrespectful and she just treated him accordingly.

so its the girls fault that he was being rude while she was trying to converse with him?

A man rarely wins an argument with a woman. What is the point? She will still want to have the last say. In the heat of argument, a lot of nasty things could be said that would cause irreparable damage to the relationship. It is best to keep silent and let the tension defuse, then reason things logically afterwards.
I would be rude if I walk out on her while she is talking...unless she's been yapping on for minutes on end without cease, then I would make my exit.

My dear, there is a difference between resolving issues and lashing out. Use the latter minimally for a healthy relationship. From your comments, I believe you are a tit for tat kinda person. An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind dear.
Re: To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! by SisterCaro(m): 2:58pm On May 13, 2015
Fawklicant:

A man rarely wins an argument with a woman. What is the point? She will still want to have the last say. In the heat of argument, a lot of nasty things could be said that would cause irreparable damage to the relationship. It is best to keep silent and let the tension defuse, then reason things logically afterwards.
I would be rude if I walk out on her while she is talking...unless she's been yapping on for minutes on end without cease, then I would make my exit.

My dear, there is a difference between resolving issues and lashing out. Use the latter minimally for a healthy relationship. From your comments, I believe you are a tit for tat kinda person. An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind dear.
you may have been living in your own fantasy world, because in the real world you can only get what you give. If you dont like it, then its best you dont serve to others what you wouldnt want dished out to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage Ceremony in U.S.: NEED HELP! / Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments / What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.