Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" (29384 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers / Aisha Buhari Takes Over Patience Jonathan’s Office-PUNCH / Why It Is Incorrect To Say President Must Appoint 37 Ministers - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by ellechrystal(f): 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
spankyflex:
Hahaha, so funny
Na true na
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by Nctrice(m): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
clevvermind:
but at least, he has shown that he is matured by condemning this act.
yes you have a point!
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by attoskoly: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=15pt]EVEN GEJ DOES NOT RESPECT THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT, WHY SHOULD WE?

GMB we need you badly.

Don't be confused by the TANists about your certificate.

We know you have a certificate, and we want you in power.

Any PDP that asks for GMB's certificate again, the thunder wey go fire am dey wait for exam hall.

2015 GMB

SAI BUHARI.

[/size]

you no go school so u no understand wetin educated people de talk about. i know you are lagosian that has never left the shores of lagos so to you nigeria starts and ends in lagos. probably you have never seen any other nigerian leader apart grom tinubu and fashola. i no blame you sha. even the hausas themselves, the ones that matter can never support buhari. tinubu thinks that he can do what obj did in 07. obj may have succeeded but tinubu may not. northerners are aware of this only hoodlums that are naive shouting sai buhari. 2019 power returns to the north, God willing it will be given to the now jigawa state gov and that is their choice. do you think they are foolish to endorse gej? get a life. even apc governors in the north are in support of this consensus. election results will shock come feb 14.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by obeagu1(m): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
Modertorr1 may God increase ur wisdom.very matured indeed.
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by Adofaya: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
dabrats:
Former APC presidential aspirant, Atiku Abubakar has condemned the recent attacks targeted at the President'scampaign team in Kastina ,Jos and Bauchi...
http://chynaduru..com/2015/01/pres-jonathans-office-must-never-be.html

That's my president, I so much believe in him
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by Akpan107(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
Donmarrius:
Thank you sir,but quite unfortunate,Buhari and his uncivilized and choatic followers,has already defiled the office of the presidency,thereby making Nigeria an object of mockery before the international community.

But we the true democrats,has vowed to send Buhari to permanent retirement from politics,come Failbuhari.
I will love to use my voters card to deny Buhari Entry to Aso Rock...

I did it 2011, i dont if i will be able to do it this time around.

I live in the North, is not easy to publicly support GEJ here.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
liberty300:
We all know the apc is a band of hooligans, you can tell by the way they post on nairaland. Calling the president a drunkard, if they arrest you now and ask you to state where you saw the president getting drunk, them go start to dey beg.

grin
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by ellechrystal(f): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
dabrats:
Former APC presidential aspirant, Atiku Abubakar has condemned the recent attacks targeted at the President'scampaign team in Kastina ,Jos and Bauchi...
http://chynaduru..com/2015/01/pres-jonathans-office-must-never-be.html
Well, Atiku is no saint in insulting d president. He has been insulting d president for sometime, n I think he has repented. N am sure he has gotten tired of all d drama Apc sells out. Because those guys r something else. I tire for them o.chai.
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
When a king has good counselors, his reign is peaceful.
If jonathan have good people surrounding him, nigeria will be peaceful. But people surrounding him are giving him clueless opinion like "telling him to increase fuel price to 127# per litre if he was reelected" or "telling him to impeach fayemi and replace him with tout fayose" or "telling him to sack sanusi and replace him with clueless godwin emefiele"and other clueless opinions. People like askari dokubo, doyin okupe, fayose, femi fani kayode, his wife dame patience(worst of them all etc) are the ones giving him the clueless opinions. Instead of people like obasanjo, fashola, aregbesola, osinbajo.
I have already decided to vote for change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by Caramia2020(m): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
Thank God 4 dat, bcoz Nigerians need good counsel, smile, bcoz d way de open their gutter 2 insult their leaders is alarming. If de can't respect GEJ how den will de respect their fada who can't even coordinate a family of 6, smile. Plz be wise bcoz wen throwin a stone into a market place ur mum wil be hit also n 1 day some1 wil stone u. WINK..
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by stigman(m): 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Natureboyraph:

Goat
grin grin grin this one sweet me wella

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by M4gunners: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
thegoodone2:
good development
Unlike Buhari.
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by bokohalal(m): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
DDeliverer:

Nigerians love jonathan...If you are tired of this country, kindly relocate..

I suggest Niger...
Jonathan should not have gone to the far north to campaign. He has left them at the mercy of Bokoharam.
No pity.
It is going to be more of the same if he continues. Time for change.
Lucky it was only pure water.
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
Nigerians are too forgiving and forgetful. What Jonathan did to the masses since 2012 is evil. Does someone that inflict you with poverty, umemployment and hunger for almost 6years not deserve to be stoned? Yes. Does someone dancing skelewu in Kano after a bomb killed hundreds in abuja not deserve to stoned? Yes. Does someone that suddenly increased fuel price from N64 to N97 thereby causing hardship to the masses not deserve to be stoned? Yes. Does someone that said bokoharam is in his government yet couldn't do anything about it causing thousands to die in the North not deserve to be stoned by Northerners? Yes. Does a clueless person and a thief not deserve to be stoned. Yes. Does someone that budgets millions of Naira to feed an animal in aso rock while people are languishing in hunger and poverty not deserve to be stoned? Yes. Does someone that couldn't do anything when one of his ministers conducted a sham recruitment employment where about 19 applicants died not deserve to be stoned? Yes. Does someone that addresses the world and embarrasses the nation by saying stealing is not corruption not deserve to be stoned? Yes. Does someone that couldn't prosecute CAN president after using his jet for money lundering (9.7million Dollars) not deserve to be stoned? Yes. Does someone that sits on the investigation of pwC as regards the missing $20million dollars not deserve to be stoned? Yes. What of stella odua incidence? PEJ's money lundering issue? Lawan Farouk and Otedola's case? Sales of NEPA to his people in government? How many of your family has benefitted from their so called SURE-P?.........among others.

Atiku has totally showed that he's and infidel and enemy of the masses for uttering such a statement. Atiku is just a fool and he should keep his stinking mouth shut until rapture comes.

NB: I don't think he deserves to be stoned. He deserve to be jailed, killed and his corpse chained for 100years before eventually buried so that it can serve as deterrent to others. An eye for an eye. My opinion

I feel sorry for the woman that caarried you in her womb for 9mths; see the beast she has unleashed to the world. Very sad.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by LagosBoi2(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
Natureboyraph:

Goat

Oloriburuku omo ale jati jati

Enemy of the Nation
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by ochon: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
liberty300:
We all know the apc is a band of hooligans, you can tell by the way they post on nairaland. Calling the president a drunkard, if they arrest you now and ask you to state where you saw the president getting drunk, them go start to dey beg.

Lawdhavemurcy. gringrin
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by rabbaba: 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
Am sure the APC whould b crying now for not leting Atiku run as president. At list his more educated than buhari

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
mobuch:

I feel sorry for the woman that caarried you in her womb for 9mths; see the beast she has unleashed to the world. Very sad.

Your father.
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by femmycares(m): 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
There are unanswered questions abt dis attack;Why was d attack carried out in pdp controlled states?Did d president not campaign in dese states in 2011,was he attacked?As much as I condemn dis attack,I tink d rullin party should look inward to address internal wranglins and stop blamin d opposition 4 its failure.All I hear my president say is I will do dis,I wil do dat after 6yrs in office.Dis was d chorus I listened to in 2011 nd he has not convinced me why I should vote him again.As for dose callin buhari an illiterate,I advise u go get a dictionary nd find out its meanin.As far as d constitution of d federal republic of nig is concerned,he has satisfied d minimum requirement to seek a political office.If dese are all I could get from a phd holder,I wil prefer to settle for an illiterate as buhari is refered to.I blive in competence nd not ethnic or religious sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by baybeeboi: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
ellechrystal:
M
He sounds so learned, n I suspect defection grin back to pdp.
By d way he hasn't been heard since the primaries grin
just what was on my mind sha.
i decided not 2 say it out like I knew you were coming.
Maybe He's not happy with the fact that He was not given the party's flag to bear
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by dbboss: 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
Some mumu er wil be saying vote gej, where as most of them are unemploy. Someone has bn there for gd 6yrs and d electicity na failure, education na failure,health na failure. And u are stil shoutin vote gej. U are as daft as ur leader. I don't belong to any political party.but we need change to grow further
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by ishiamu(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
[s][/s]
AbdulAdam56:
Atiku u are smart.
But nigeria.
sai buhari...

[s][/s]Shush
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by stayblack: 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
ATIKU OR I DONT KNOW, IS A FOOL..
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by kushsy: 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr1:
For the first time in the history of this nation, all parties involved are promoting non violence.

Jonathan has without violence used civility to show everyone that election can be contested without threats and civility .

Buhari has signed an non-violence pact. And even hugged Jonathan on tv right in the middle of this heated election.
Jonathan in all his presidential speeches, attacks and counter attacks has refused to directly mention the name of buhari. Instead he uses pronouns and phrases to refer to buhari and the opposition
such as
'he said...' ,
'they said...' ,
'you can run with us, but you can never win us'
'someone who ruled in the past...'
'let him tell you how he intends to...'
'someone who cannot remember his phone number'

Men, sometimes you got to give it up for the man Jonathan. Not the party, not his office, not all the other criminals , not the paid e-warriors, but the man himself Jonathan.

Very mature and civil, and never appears too ambitious.
Imagine atiku an opposition member , saying something positive about the president, right in the middle of the election brouhaha.

Everyone is learning our new democracy. The past military brutality regime is fast fading away.
Sooner or later, it will get to those uneducated , dry gin foot soldiers who like to kill corpers , burn vehicles, kidnap chibok girls and make youtube videos out of it.
God bless the president, God bless Nigeria.
. N God bless u too.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by smartg(m): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
those who hate d President should be channel into voting him out and not to be attacking him.
honestly I love di man (Atiku).

1 Like

Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by Scholes007(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
could it be that the northern Nigerians are desperate for power because of 2016 census...because i don't see any other reason...
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by ellechrystal(f): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
baybeeboi:
just what was on my mind sha.
i decided not 2 say it out like I knew you were coming.
Maybe He's not happy with the fact that He was not given the party's flag to bear
Nothing like maybe, he is not happy at alll.
I wish him wel tho
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by baybeeboi: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
major466:

Looks to me like Atiku is distancing himself from APC and the public media to support GEJ from the underground. cool
you donzlt think he may be aggrieved that he wasnt handed the party's flag?
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by lagdmark(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Although some northerners would like a return of power to the north, but pls. with a civilized and educated man as leader. No wonder Atiku has been passive recently during Buhari's presidential campaign.
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by oweman: 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
The office of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria deserver evry respect from all and sundry but respect for a carlous and wicked president whose only hunger is votes is another story .
By the way how come all those jos coat (okrika coat ) wearing dss around the campaign ground allow mr. jonathan to be pelted with pure water one was watching live on nta or dont they inow thier job is not to go look sinimar they allow the c in c to be messed up like a nobody there is God oh ; if jona is a jew you dont have to demote him in public live on tv .
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by baybeeboi: 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
ellechrystal:

Nothing like maybe, he is not happy at alll.
I wish him wel tho
yea!
Re: Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" by koikoi2(m): 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
bokohalal:

The OFFICE not Jonathan. Anybody occupying that office should not be stoned with pure water sachets. They are allowed to shout
Sai Buhari.

Every body see one of d OLODO'S.

By their fruits u shall know them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hadiza Jummai Ali Is Dead! Hameed Ali Loses Wife / 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare / Crowd Welcomes Governor Udom Emmanuel In Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.