Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,474 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:02 PM

Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. (14679 Views)

APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request / Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations / Ooni's Death : How Legal Is This, Nairalanders? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 24, 2015
Fine
maestroferddi:
Whenever you guys are ready let me know.

I will be advocating for Jonathan/PDP.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by theGuest: 9:26am On Jan 24, 2015
The way I see this is that in democracy, there are citizens and there is the political class.

And as citizens, we need to convince ourselves, with facts and figures, who we should allow to rule us. The only power we have is that and we can continue to f00l ourselves that it is the greatest power in democracy.

The greatest power in democracy is definitely with the political class because whoever is up there has some form "power" over our lives for the next four years.

So, this debate should be seen as a way to ensure that we see merit TOGETHER in who we elect. Please, when we choose the wrong person on February 14, we will all be in the same boat.

For once, lets be civil on Nairaland and agree on the best candidate, with the debate.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by 100Cents: 9:29am On Jan 24, 2015
acidtalk:

I have actually done that because he is a perpetual DROPOUT.

What is your highest academic qualification ?
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Olaone1: 9:30am On Jan 24, 2015
Seun:
No. I know that one of my mods is crazy about debates and will spend all his time moderating the debate and neglecting other threads.
grin grin grin
You are a clown, Seun
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Seun:
These tasks are part of the normal job of a moderator. If a post is not in compliance with the rules of Nairaland, just report it to the mods.

Ok. Noted
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by patrickmuf(m): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jarus are we expecting it or not?
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ok. Role accepted.

I will open the planning thread today where we will spell out the procedure and modalities and ask for suggestions.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Seun(m): 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
I support your intentions 100%. I notice that the organizer and all the people who have indicated interest are "sympathisers" of one party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Caseless: 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
acidtalk:
Please if we can get 50 PEOPLE to like and second this thread i believe SEUN should approve it.

My body dey hot i wan yahn my mind. Enough of these lame propagander we hear and read everyday. We need FACTS and sound minded people to thrash out issues.

NAIRALANDERS PLEASE LETS ALL SUPPORT THIS COURSE.
i'm in.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
So PDP rats are scared of debate? I nominate Jmaine and Tomakunt to represent Jonathanians.

cheesy cheesy

Lol. Tomakunt grin gets me everytime. Hahahaha.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jonathanians won't accept this debate it will distract them from the certificate propaganda.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Seun(m): 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
freecitizn:
APC Supporters, like this post to confirm consent to Jarus as Debate Chairman....PDP Supporters, Share this post in support of Jarus as Debate Chairman
Jarus is an APC supporter. The Chairman should be someone who is neutral.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by dunkem21(m): 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
PointB:
I consider this as clever ploy to douse some of the heat being generated in Nairaland by the current burning issue - Buhari's certificate or lack of it!

Not taking the bait!

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Caseless: 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I nominate barcanista berem omenka for my team!!
gbawe, mayor_of_lagos, eleko, pendy, donphilopus, pendy, jarlon, obiageli, passingshot, badtela, pataki, ibnsultan, cleverly, ngeneukwenu, egift, should make the team. Pdp ragtag army won't show face here; check their monickers like backdatassup, tit, phockphockman, bloodykiller, muguliciousmugu, theassassin, dickdastardly etc, and u'd know they are intellectually arid.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by soldierdollar(m): 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Seun:

Ok let me me d chairman and moderator cool
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by dunkem21(m): 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Caseless:
gbawe, mayor_of_lagos, eleko, pendy, donphilopus, pendy, jarlon, obiageli, passingshot, badtela, pataki, ibnsultan, cleverly, ngeneukwenu, egift, should make the team. Pdp ragtag army won't show face here; check their monickers like backdatassup, tit, phockphockman, bloodykiller, muguliciousmugu, theassassin, dickdastardly etc, and u'd know they are intellectually arid.

What of caseless
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
Seun:

Good to know you don't think Jarus can be a good Chairman. Only wondering why it took so long for you to say despite being on this thread for long.

Let some else take the role. I'm backing down, I don't expend my energy on something whose credibility will be questionable. It will be a waste of efforts, which I don't engage in.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by importexpert(m): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
sagr you are invited

1 Like

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by UnknownT: 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jarus:

Good to know you don't think Jarus can be a good Chairman. Only wondering why it took so long for you to say despite being on this thread for long.

Let some else take the role. I'm backing down, I don't expend my energy on something whose credibility will be questionable. It will be a waste of efforts, which I don't engage in.
Na wa oh. I have read what Seun said and I didn't see where he said you can't be a good chairman. A neutral somebody is needed as the chairman, ur posts tend toward APC

1 Like

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by PassingShot(m): 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Caseless:

A comparison of the monikers of the progressives with the TANoids reveals much indeed.

Look at the foundation name of theirs and what you see are:
asss, tit, phock, killer, mugu, assasin, dick, etc. Is it a mere coincidence? I doubt it. They simply belong to the same group of hopeless, frustrated, retrogressive and visionless people.

With this revelation, we have to understand and feel sorry for them more.

7 Likes

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Bayswater: 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
patrickmuf:
To be honest, It appears the e-PDP guys are scared of debating a trait exhibited by their demi god #gej...If you guys ever change your position, here's my nominees for #TeamAPC
Gbawe
Pendy79
Barcanista
Omenka
Obiagelli
Ably supported by OrlandoOwoh, Berem, Acidtalk, Dayo, Patrickmuf, Ngenenkwenu and others...
Seun, pull this off and watch your approval rating soar...

I just gave you a cheeky like, I like the nonsense you typed up there.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Olaone1: 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Seun:
I support your intentions 100%. I notice that the organizer and all the people who have indicated interest are "sympathisers" of one party.
You are right, man
PDP supporters should NOT fall for this bait.

Concentrate on the certificate thang tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by tomakint: 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
The PDP on Nairaland are not interested in engaging us intellectually. Making Caricature images of Muhammadu Buhari and littering the forum with copy and paste propaganda is all they are based on. I believe I will welcome the challenge for Nairalanders to see which side of the divide means well for Nigeria. If there is a reasonable debate, with moderation and the PDP people agree to stick to the rules and be civil, I barca
You don start again
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Caseless: 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
PointB:
I consider this as clever ploy to douse some of the heat being generated in Nairaland by the current burning issue - Buhari's certificate or lack of it!

[b]Not taking the bait![b]
the same way u deserted omenka's thread that explicity explains transformation in ur terms and understanding with pictures u requested for- u fled that thread despite numerous mention.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Caseless: 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
PassingShot:

A comparison of the monikers of the progressives with the TANoids reveals much indeed.

Look at the foundation name of theirs and what you see are:
asss, tit, phock, killer, mugu, assasin, dick, etc. Is it a mere coincidence? I doubt it. They simply belong to the same group of hopeless, frustrated, retrogressive and visionless people.

With this revelation, we have to understand and feel sorry for them more.
not at all. A child must always answer his fathers name. That's what u have seen playing out.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Seun(m): 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jarus:

You can be a good chairman, but perhaps you should have a co-chairman from the other camp and let it be that both of you must agree on every decision.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Seun:
You can be a good chairman, but perhaps you should have a co-chairman from the other camp and let it be that both of you must agree on every decision.

I don't have any problem with that.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
**** clears troat****

Am here now.
Where is Juliana, priscaoge and dat 1 dat call herself blueberry, blackberry Abi na pikinberry?
Please com n show us ur intellectuals.

*sits on d fence of federal prison idah n waiting 4 dem*
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by LaurelP(m): 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
This is a welcome devt
We are tired of these incessant ranting from both camps. Let's see d issues
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Davvymavvy(f): 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
Caseless:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ondo APC Party Secretariat Locked Over Imposition Of Candidates / Rivers: APC To Complete State-owned Refinery, Polytechnic / “Politicians Not Different From Prostitutes” – Sheikh Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.