Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. (14784 Views)

APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request / Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations / Ooni's Death : How Legal Is This, Nairalanders? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by fleezytran(m): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
Seun:
I support your intentions 100%. I notice that the organizer and all the people who have indicated interest are "sympathisers" of one party.

Please let there be a janitor to enforce the rules. I don't have any issue with jarus being the chairman but he can have a co-chairman if you think he has pitched his tent with a camp, let his co-chairman be from the other camp. Let's get this thing started ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by tomakint: 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
Caseless:
gbawe, mayor_of_lagos, eleko, pendy, donphilopus, pendy, jarlon, obiageli, passingshot, badtela, pataki, ibnsultan, cleverly, ngeneukwenu, egift, should make the team. Pdp ragtag army won't show face here; check their monickers like backdatassup, tit, phockphockman, bloodykiller, muguliciousmugu, theassassin, dickdastardly etc, and u'd know they are intellectually arid.
Thank God for Allah for making you what you are....

1 Like

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by acidtalk: 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
fleezytran:

Please let there be a janitor to enforce the rules. I don't have any issue with jarus being the chairman but he can have a co-chairman if you think he has pitched his tent with a camp, let his co-chairman be from the other camp. Let's get this thing started ASAP.

Seconded. I see Jarus as a man of integrity and will not compromise things.

Seun, if PDP can't come up with a nominee to be Jarus's co-chairman the debate might just have to go ahead.

Afterall Jonathan chose to do his own debate in 2011 as against the well organized and most professional presidential debate.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by otokx(m): 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Where is sincere9gerian sef?
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
I recommend Afam4eva from the other side. I think he has what it takes to coordinate event of such magnitude and sensitivity.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by donphilopus: 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jarus:
I recommend Afam4eva from the other side. I think he has what it takes to coordinate event of such magnitude and sensitivity.

Seconded!
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by chival(f): 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
eightsin:

He gave himself away like buhari did with the certificate

Very apt!
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Garrithe1st: 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jarus:

Thirded....
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Caseless: 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
tomakint:

Thank God for Allah for making you what you are....
how did I skip ur name from my list, tomacunt? grin
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Iriruaga100(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
This is a great platform to showcase the different candidates nd their manifesto. Jarus cnt be chairman or co-chairman nd its difficult to find a neutral nairalander on politics section today. Seun should be the chairman of the debate. I nominate datolee for PDP.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Olaone1: 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
The one and only Mr Garri is baaaaackkkkkk cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 25, 2015
PassingShot:

A comparison of the monikers of the progressives with the TANoids reveals much indeed.

Look at the foundation name of theirs and what you see are:
asss, tit, phock, killer, mugu, assasin, dick, etc. Is it a mere coincidence? I doubt it. They simply belong to the same group of hopeless, frustrated, retrogressive and visionless people.

With this revelation, we have to understand and feel sorry for them more.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 25, 2015
Caseless:
i'm in.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 25, 2015
otokx:
Where is sincere9gerian sef?
irrelevant
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by acidtalk: 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Afam4eva, where are you/ your attention is needed.

You are to act as Jarus co-chairman fpr the Election debate.

1 Like

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by omanzo02: 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jarus:
Ok. Role accepted.

I will open the planning thread today where we will spell out the procedure and modalities and ask for suggestions.

In favour of APC right? U are pro APC, a neutral person should take that responsibility in my opinion.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Afam4eva(m): 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
acidtalk:
Afam4eva, where are you/ your attention is needed.

You are to act as Jarus co-chairman fpr the Election debate.
Here i am, send me. I accept to work in any capacity.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Olaone1: 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
Afam4eva:

PDP guys are not interested in this debate.

1 Like

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by importexpert(m): 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
can we stop the comments and get into the debate? at page 7 we are still not set. i am already wondering if this will take place
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by acidtalk: 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
Afam4eva:

Jarus, now you have it.

Please of you should go ahead and set this debate rolling.

i wish you both best of luck.

Let this be the debate of all debates both within and outside nairaland.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by acidtalk: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
importexpert:
can we stop the comments and get into the debate? at page 7 we are still not set. i am already wondering if this will take place

It will take place.

Afam4eva and Jarus (pro PDP and APC) will workout the debate models, date, ruls and the rest.

I believe they will both do great as chairman and co-chairman respectively.

But my fear is some people are really scared participating in this debate for the fear of shame, lack of substantial points and probably cluelessness.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Let's have the commitment of the PDP team, and we would come up with modalities.

PDP team, are you participating?
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by maxtamazin: 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
I dey laugh in my local dialect. ...Nigerian youths!!!! U guys are joke. The topic is already 7 pages and nobody is debating, you spend most of your time "organising" the format for the debate instead to dive in and engage in meaningful discussion.

Ahahah.... I have made my own part of the debate in page 1 now I will sit in a corner and watch "clueless" bunch of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by acidtalk: 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
maxtamazin:
I dey laugh in my local dialect. ...Nigerian youths!!!! U guys are joke. The topic is already 7 pages and nobody is debating, you spend most of your time "organising" the format for the debate instead to dive in and engage in meaningful discussion.

Ahahah.... I have made my own part of the debate in page 1 now I will sit in a corner and watch "clueless" bunch of Nigerians.

We don't want to be like Mr Jonathan who debated all by himself in 2011 because he was scared to go slug it out with fellow contenders.

Now fast forward, this is 2015 and the so called PDP are shying away from a debate on a faceless forum. They just always bank on rigging elections as they neither have a manifesto or strong political argument free from propaganda, lies and deceit.

Reno Omokri, FFK, and Reuben Abati are just wasting tax payers money on these E-RATS as they are not doing their work.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by importexpert(m): 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
acidtalk:

It will take place.

Afam4eva and Jarus (pro PDP and APC) will workout the debate models, date, ruls and the rest.

I believe they will both do great as chairman and co-chairman respectively.

But my fear is some people are really scared participating in this debate for the fear of shame, lack of substantial points and probably cluelessness.

lol. I am tired of sitting on the fence without seeing anything. Let the game start. I know my sister at the top will say it is not game but debate. Call it anything just start.

I just noticed u said some people r afraid n u mentioned "cluelessness" hope it has nothing to do with my dad from Otueke? I heared rumor that it is the best way to describe him although i do not know how true it is. Lol.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by meforyou1(m): 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Will gladly join GEJ's team. And let obiagelli be on Buhari's side
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by meforyou1(m): 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jarus:
Let's have the commitment of the PDP team, and we would come up with modalities.

PDP team, are you participating?
am not PDP per se, but seriously pro jonathan. We will participate. Been looking forward to this
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by PointB: 8:56am On Jan 26, 2015
Caseless:
the same way u deserted omenka's thread that explicity explains transformation in ur terms and understanding with pictures u requested for- u fled that thread despite numerous mention.

Maybe, you should revisit the thread and check my last comment. By the way, I am a private citizen and independent forumer. I am not a card carrying member of any party, and I support individual candidates, not any party.

I reserve the right to what I respond to or not and when I respond, notwithstanding how many times my mention was spammed.

1 Like

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by PointB: 9:52am On Jan 26, 2015
Garrithe1st:

Taharqa, PointB and the rest Pdp e-warriors, kindly go through the link provided and see how Jarus organized the last debate we had here in 2012. His role is limited to coordination and planning of the debate.

I wonder how you think he can influence the outcome of the debate as ultimately it's the readers who will determine the side that presents a more convincing argument.

PointB gives no damn what jarus is! And PointB does not support PDP. I am way to smart for that!
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Caseless: 11:28am On Jan 26, 2015
PointB:

Maybe, you should revisit the thread and check my last comment. By the way, I am a private citizen and independent forumer. I am not a card carrying member of any party, and I support individuals candidate, not any party.

I reserve the right to what I respond to or not and when I respond, notwithstanding how many times my mention was spammed.
nobody spammed before ur mention asked you asked for more pics(this u did out of sentiment)- of course, when the pics were available, we had to call you to come and see them.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by maxtamazin: 11:36am On Jan 26, 2015
acidtalk:

We don't want to be like Mr Jonathan who debated all by himself in 2011 because he was scared to go slug it out with fellow contenders.

Now fast forward, this is 2015 and the so called PDP are shying away from a debate on a faceless forum. They just always bank on rigging elections as they neither have a manifesto or strong political argument free from propaganda, lies and deceit.

Reno Omokri, FFK, and Reuben Abati are just wasting tax payers money on these E-RATS as they are not doing their work.

If you have something to say just make your point. You wasted so many space typing this whereas u can use same time to let us know your opinion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senators Not Divided Over Amaechi – Anyanwu / Why Faleke Should Be Declared Kogi Guber Candidate – Ex-inec Coordinator / PDP Suspends Andy Uba, Four Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.