Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. (14785 Views)

APC Begs Senate To Approve Buhari’s $30bn Loan Request / Britain Finally Speak Out On The Recent Biafra Agitations / Ooni's Death : How Legal Is This, Nairalanders? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Caseless: 11:47am On Jan 26, 2015
PointB:

PointB gives no damn what jarus is! And PointB does not support PDP. I am way to smart for that!
your posts suggest exactly this.
Again, if you are so smart like you claim, why did you go back to to the past, dug up what was said over 50 years ago, you crested it on your signature field in red font? Smart what are you trying to achieve with that? Are you this vindictive?
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by hayoakins(m): 11:47am On Jan 26, 2015
waiting
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by PointB: 11:56am On Jan 26, 2015
Caseless:
your posts suggest exactly this.
Again, if you are so smart like you claim, why did you go back to to the past, dug up what was said over 50 years ago, you crested it on your signature field in red font? Smart what are you trying to achieve with that? Are you this vindictive?

I don't care what my post suggest. What I know is that I don't support PDP, I support GEJ, Obiano, Oshiomole, and Apkabio. If they happen to be PDP so be it!

The problem you have with my signature is nothing a bottle of crude oil and detergent mixture cannot fix. Go on son, give it a try. Take a sip wink
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by clevvermind(m): 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

To start with, Why did u cancel d Dr. Prefix?

Ur father get any? Even oluwole?
don't mind that goat.

1 Like

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Caseless: 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
PointB:

[s]I don't care what my post suggest. What I know is that I don't support PDP, I support GEJ, Obiano, Oshiomole, and Apkabio. If they happen to be PDP so be it!

The problem you have with my signature is nothing a bottle of crude oil and detergent mixture cannot fix. Go on son, give it a try. Take a sip[/s] wink
mr smart, I thought I could engage u, until I saw the last line.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by PointB: 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
Caseless:
mr smart, I thought I could engage u, until I saw the last line.

You want to engage me or engage my signature? What has my signature got to do with the topic?

In anycase you probably misunderstood me, I have no intention nor desire to engage you! I believe such exercise will be an effort in futility; Besides I have no time for the back and forth meaningless banter some of you have elevated to pseudo-intellectualism.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by acidtalk: 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
What is happening to our debate?

1 Like

Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 29, 2015
Signing up for #TeamBuhari I will gladly slug it out with Firefire and Babymama1 or babyosisi if they are ready for an objective debate.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by acidtalk: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2015
It is obvious some people chickened out.
Re: Seun Approve This. Nairalanders Support This. Let Us Speak Out. by acidtalk: 11:20am On Feb 04, 2015
The runaway from accepting to have a clean, clear cut debate only to start up some mushroom beer parlor argument.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

$1.1bn Malabu Scam: Adoke, Others Face Extradition / Fuel Scarcity: Is This Change Nigeria Voted For? / Adejare Bello Dumps PDP For APC In Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.