Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Etisalat Is Now Misbehaving - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Is Now Misbehaving (1359 Views)

Etisalat Is Giving Free 1GB To Subscribers / Data Crash!: Etisalat Is The Cheapest And Fastest. / See Why Etisalat Is The Best Network Provider In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Is Now Misbehaving by shortgun(m): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Etisalat have increased d price for weekend data plan from #500 to 1,000.
They also have have cancelled pay as you go browsing, d one you pay #5 for 15mins.
I bought my Etisalat line to enjoy the above browsing plans, since they are no longer available and price increased I no longer have any use for Etisalat line.
Re: Etisalat Is Now Misbehaving by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
Congrats.I will still be rocling my etisalat

shortgun:
Etisalat have increased d price for weekend data plan from #500 to 1,000.
They also have have cancelled pay as you go browsing, d one you pay #5 for 15mins.
I bought my Etisalat line to enjoy the above browsing plans, since they are no longer available and price increased I no longer have any use for Etisalat line.
Re: Etisalat Is Now Misbehaving by vodacom: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
slickblaze:
Congrats.I will still be rocling my etisalat

After una go curse mtn say dem stingy whereas the cost of operation is high.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Is Now Misbehaving by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 24, 2015
vodacom:

After una go curse mtn say dem stingy whereas the cost of operation is high.

The cost of operation you said. Don't they know how to manage their operation. MTN is a big flaws. They should have done better after draining Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Is Now Misbehaving by 100Cents: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
I left Etisalat last year.

They used to be the best network in browsing speed and call rates but they have fallen.

I now browse with MTN and make calls with GLO.

ETI is just there to occupy space..
Re: Etisalat Is Now Misbehaving by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
slickblaze:

The cost of operation you said. Don't they know how to manage their operation. MTN is a big flaws. They should have done better after draining Nigerians.
MTN didn't drain Nigerians instead Nigerians foolishly fell for their scam. They are other networks in Nigeria that offer similar service yet some foolish Nigerians will still use 419 network instead of porting. or do you think NCC didn't know what they were doing when they brought number portability
Re: Etisalat Is Now Misbehaving by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
asuustrike2009:

MTN didn't drain Nigerians instead Nigerians foolishly fell for their scam. They are other networks in Nigeria that offer similar service yet some foolish Nigerians will still use 419 network instead of porting. or do you think NCC didn't know what they were doing when they brought number portability

I disagree with you. Was their Glo, Etisalat or Airtel when MTN was milking us for simcard.

Etisalat is fair to all their chatge not withstanding. unlike MTN that tricks the unsuspecting
Re: Etisalat Is Now Misbehaving by chumakk: 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
bros, they have changed the plan for a long time. my problem with them is they didn't inform we their customers. it is more like a fraud. I called their customer service to tell them.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel 9GB Now #3500 (60 Days)! / What To Do When You Drop Your Smartphone In Egusi Soup :D / Why Some Hot 2 Users Are Yet To Get The Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.