Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. (30127 Views)

Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? / APC Website Vanishes With Road Map And Campaign Promises / Buhari In Owerri-lovely Streets And Campaign Ground Pix. APC Has Done It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by adorablepepple(f): 11:49am On Jan 24, 2015
Lol
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Beesluv: 11:49am On Jan 24, 2015
Is Chelsea in Nigeria?
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Opiosko: 11:49am On Jan 24, 2015
UP CHELSEA cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Paretomaster(m): 11:49am On Jan 24, 2015
yipee smiley finally my thread make front page dis year. shoutout to ma ex wife datalossvictim1, africanapple,jacabi, fulama,janeify zeemor gootboy etc.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Samchelsea(m): 11:49am On Jan 24, 2015
what is this
Nice concept, if he looses the election he will be offered a comedy job in the Chelsea team to entertain the players
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 24, 2015
up blues
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by martincbarton: 11:50am On Jan 24, 2015
a concept.

Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by chibobo121: 11:50am On Jan 24, 2015
idiot

barcanista:
All the Agberos, touts, street urchins, kidnappers, NURTW park members, fraudsters and other notorious elements will definitely vote for him. Most Chelsea fans are thugs except the progressives among them
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by magabounce(m): 11:50am On Jan 24, 2015
[size=40pt]LWKMD[/size]!!!!! See what Nigerian Politics has turned into
Actors, Musicians, Pastors, Nw Agberos.....
Waiting for babalawo!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by jeje123(m): 11:50am On Jan 24, 2015
Eziachi:
Was there any team called Chelsea in Nigeria?
Ask google nah!
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Rilwayne001: 11:51am On Jan 24, 2015
Paretomaster:
oya oga Seun. and his MODS, make una push am go front page dan u***ku

Whats the meaning of the underlined
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by sleemoon(m): 11:51am On Jan 24, 2015
Sparksfly:
Just last week, I saw a car reversing at a roundabout. Now arr this...

Anyway he's definetly losing!

United For Life. cool
Taylor Swift
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by stanisbaratheon: 11:51am On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
All Chelsea fans in APC are gentlemen [s]except when they are on that their blue jersey[/s]

your excuse is quite pathetic
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by jeje123(m): 11:52am On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:
All the Agberos, touts, street urchins, kidnappers, NURTW park members, fraudsters and other notorious elements will definitely vote for him. Most Chelsea fans are thugs except the progressives among them
Which caliber did u fall among d group u mention?
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Paretomaster(m): 11:54am On Jan 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Whats the meaning of the underlined

u dont wanna know.
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Xion: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2015
Oops
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Xion: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2015
Ghostlady:
We don't know Him in Chelsea...Though we Chelsea fans are proud of our club,This man is simply rubbishing our name...warris dis

Your club? Your name?

As if she's sharing in the returns or even plays for the team.

Lol, it's funny how we personalize these sports clubs... I'm guilty too
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by stonemind(f): 11:55am On Jan 24, 2015
Paretomaster:
funny, just in case

Lolzzzz I am a Chelsea fan but that wont tempt me
I have made up my mind to believe in change
#believeInAPC
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by allanphash7(m): 11:55am On Jan 24, 2015
am so sure that inside this man skull is bigger than lokoja

oponu somebody

smh
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by AJOT99(m): 11:56am On Jan 24, 2015
This Naija self, na God go help us

Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by UnimkeAk(m): 11:57am On Jan 24, 2015
Sparksfly:
Just last week, I saw a car reversing at a roundabout. Now arr this...

Anyway he's definetly losing!

United For Life. cool

Very funny tho but that ur car story na Big lie
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by jacabi(m): 11:57am On Jan 24, 2015
Paretomaster:
yipee smiley finally my thread make front page dis year. shoutout to ma ex wife datalossvictim1, africanapple,jacabi, fulama,janeify zeemor gootboy etc.
Taya murna!
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by UnknownT: 11:59am On Jan 24, 2015
Dude has even changed our flag from Green White Green to Blue White Blue
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Paretomaster(m): 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
jacabi:

Taya murna!

nagode sosai.
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Paschalp(m): 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
UchihaMadara:
I think we have finally seen it all, a poster of Jesus handing over to some guy(was it orji) and now this!

Just close your eyes for a sec and imagine some English politicians wearing Enyimba International F.C. Jersey, or Obama wearing ilesa Dynamos F.C. Jersey.

Quite dumb.
. they won't wear because Nigeria has refused to internationlized their football na... our leaders don't like sports
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Dannyset(m): 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ghostlady:
We don't know Him in Chelsea...Though we Chelsea fans are proud of our club,This man is simply rubbishing our name...warris dis

Bless you sweetheart!
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by notoriousbabe: 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
With that dirty jersey of chelshit,he has just shot himself in the leg,nothing for him
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by sleek82(m): 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
clevvermind:
stop saying this about my club. chelsea is the best club in the world.
you mean the best club in your world!
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by free2ryhme: 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
Paretomaster:
funny, just in case

if this is Nigeria politics

then politics has been reduced to the level of agbero ( bus park touts) .

infact it is already that way
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by Chingyarmani(m): 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
But when will this ur stupidity abate??
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by jay44(m): 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
dese r d kind of peple dat will make laws for d country if dey eventually win. smh. touts turned politician
Re: Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. by IVORY2009(m): 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
barcanista:

You are a mad man for saying this, u mean I am a thug? if I break bottle of Odekun for your big head hmmmm, repeat that statement again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election / Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting / Jude Nkama Appointed As Judge In New Jersey

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.