Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery (41119 Views)

Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud / Buhari Apologies To Nigerians Over Fuel Scarcity, Pump Price To Remain At N87 / Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Petersideman(m): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Certificate Scandal: Musician Publicly Apologizes After Insulting Buhari On Twitter

Award-winning musician and producer Sammie Okposo has today taken to his Twitter page to apologize to All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, for his recent remarks accusing Buhari of perjury and of forging the school certificates needed to become President of Nigeria.

During the controversy, which was dispelled by the publishing of the retired general's school documentation, Okposo stated that Buhari should be 'flogged' for perjury and forgery. Today, on Twitter, the gospel artist changed his tune. "I deeply apologise to GMB 4 joining to accuse him of perjury&Forgery, im sorry GMB," Okposo tweeted Friday.

"I deeply apologise to GMB 4 saying he should be flogged," he furthered. "He is old enough to be my father i shouldnt have disrespeted him im sorry GMB."

The artist also tendered an apology to fans that were offended by his comments.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/23/certificate-scandal-musician-publicly-apologizes-after-insulting-buhari-twitter

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hungry man! We The #TeamBuhari are not interested in your useless apology! Let's meet in Febuhari!

401 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by atlwireles: 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
Another APC forgery. The Oluwole party and their non stop lies. angry angry angry angry

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Firefire(m): 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
I don't believe anything this days, APC coven members can clone anything including PVC as alleged by DSS.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by akinsadeez(m): 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
Oh! So now his sense has returned. He didn't know all this when he was joining the PDP to pronounce a certificate as fake based on a unilorin journal. His apology does not change anything. we already know where his loyalty lies.

#change

#Febuhari 14

#GMB till Patience Jonathan knows the meaning of 'incumbent'

239 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by baybeeboi: 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
Buhari should be flogged.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by orinocopulse: 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
atlwireles:
Another APC forgery. The Oluwole party and their non stop lies. angry angry angry angry

Actually that's quite possible. But I just checked his Instagram and twitter and confirmed it myself. I suggest you do the same. wink

Sammie was quite careless for his remark but KUDOS to him for apologising.
#ElectionNotWar

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by zekki: 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
The stoopid ediot who said Buhari should be flogged. Someone old to be your father?
You for no apologize na! Make pesin follow wish to flog your own papa.

Oloriburuku somebody!
haba!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by atlwireles: 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
orinocopulse:

Actually that's quite possible. But I just checked his Instagram and twitter and confirmed it myself. I suggest you do the same. wink

Sammie was quite careless for his remark but KUDOS to him for apologising.
#ElectionNotWar

In the voice of Fadeyi Oloro Dehin Lehin Mi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by crownprince102: 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
No one is disappointed...... You are paid to campaign for GEJ. You did it in 2011 and you were paid..... You got your own dividend of democracy but do the common man get theirs? What has been the goodluck since 2011?

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by clevvermind(m): 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
That is a nice thing to do, and he has done it. Nice one.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by asodeboyede(m): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
Better late than never.....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by olu77(m): 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
akinsadeez:
Oh! So now his sense has returned. He didn't know all this when he was joining the PDP to pronounce a certificate as fake based on a unilorin journal. His apology does not change anything. we already know where his loyalty lies.

#change

#Febuhari 14

#GMB till Patience Jonathan knows the meaning of 'incumbent'

Oh...you don't know that pdp can release the kind of money that can make some people's brain shut down

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by ckmayoca: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
Make una leave sunny, na wetin he go chop he dey find. Want to be like RMD nd sam Dede them.

20 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Realist5: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
Better... But bros, were u high on vegetable leaves when u said such. Anyways, better late than never. Thank God you have become a CHANGED person.

19 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by orinocopulse: 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
atlwireles:

In the voice of Fadeyi Oloro Dehin Lehin Mi

Haha. Alright, apologies. I was just trying to clear the air on whether it was fake or not.
Have a nice evening. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by doctokwus: 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Harm has been done.
The same thing is happening to FFK.Both okposo and ffk have allowed that thing dangling between their legs to take control of their senses.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by gabriel212: 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
hmm apology?
but that Fayose ehn I comments my reserved.
let wait til GMB is swear in on the 29-5-5

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Eziachi: 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
That's what happens when you mistake every internet activity to be Nairaland. Am sure he thought he was on Nairaland when he was writing on Twitter.
Nairaland can do a lot to a person's mental health.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Dannyset(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
I just hope we don't start punching ourselves on the street because of dis election. Sammie Okposo couldn't control his greed for national cake. Now his plea is meaningless.
SAI BUHARI.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by kennydee05(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
The wind of Change had blown his clueless infected head away...
This change is truly inevitable..
APC FORM is still available for collection in case you have decided to leave the clueless PhD holder.

Will FFK, Okupe and Fayose ever apologise?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by EdCure: 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
Was he drunk?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by EdCure: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
atlwireles:
Educate yourself, boy, and stop projecting your TANkid ignorance.
http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/23/certificate-scandal-musician-publicly-apologizes-after-insulting-buhari-twitter

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by hahn(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
Oyibo know wetin dem dey talk when dem talk say,"think before you talk"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by nickusoro(m): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Was he high when he did that?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by xtervaganza(m): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
atlwireles:
the fool has apologised. You can go to his twitter pages to confirm it.

Now is your turn to apologise b4 you prove people who think Jonathan supporters are scumbags right

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by atlwireles: 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
EdCure:

Educate yourself, boy, and stop projecting your TANkid ignorance.

almajiri, you might be calling your father boy angry angry angry. Nobody believes anything you fraudsters have to say. Oluwole masters gerrout

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Francon(f): 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
In as much as I don't support GMB, I really don't like people running their mouth anyhow to gain someone's attention.

So if they hand you the cane, you will give him lashes? Devil is really sitting on your destiny. Smh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by korel9: 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
Apology for what nah? angry

Has Buhari apologised for over 800 Nigerians that his inciting statements led to their deaths? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians / Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP / Dino Melaye: Some Spend Money On Cocaine, Homosexuals But I Prefer Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.