Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate (6469 Views)

Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide / APC To Challenge PDP - TB Joshua In 2010 / Why Are PDP Warriors Spreading False Information To Discredit Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Sirniyeh(m): 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
Few hours after a reputable Nairalander "ACIDIC TALK", who is reknowned in politic section for his articulate, matured and intellectual contributions made an open sensible suggestion for Nairaland political party loyalists or supporters to engage themselves in a political challenge of open debate, no single PDP supporter have painstakingly accepted or welcome the idea.

Meanwhile, a scan through the thread shows that APC-Lead-supporters have welcome, accepted and even challenged all other party faithfuls to come up for a meaningful Nairaland debate as complementary to field campaign their flag bearers embark upon.

Could this failure to accept the debate use to define their motive behind attacking their opponent with all manner of malicious allegations? The answer is left for Nairalanders to judge.

But the most disappointing aspect of it is the negligence of Mr Seun to the thread. Seun and his politics moderators seems not to be concerned to promote the idea to the forefront. However, what Mr Seun refuses to know is that, any serious political debate organises on this Nairaland will make headlines in our National Newspapers following day. And this equally increases his income as many politicians will rush down here to promote their adverts especialy on the no-1 online political forum in Africa.

Will PDP accept the challenge?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by nke001: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hope they take it!

owobokiri:
At the risk of sounding a lirrle arrogant, let me state in categorical terms that it amounts to an exercise in futulity for any sensible intelligent poster here to go down to the gutter level of some of the APC e-urchins who seem not to see the insult in luring proven intellectuals into a debate with some blind supporters of one phantom General with fake WASC results! Plsss DECORUM! Debate is for euqals not for academic inferiors masquerading as the new messiahs. . We are still on the certificate though. He must provide it or be disqualified.

it is well known fact he has no such certificate.. Oluwole isnt working this time around.
Please, let 's just allow it hold.
Curiozly waitin 4 the debate.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by KanwuliaJara: 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem nor dey dia? grin

Which kain kain debate be dis without berem? shocked
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
berem nor dey dia? grin

Which kain kain debate be dis without berem? shocked
hahahahaha!! Aunty Kanwulia,I go dey sideline become supporter. Obiagelli should represent the female folks.

Seriously,I hate debates. angry
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by BokoHaramm: 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
There should be unbiased moderators, ground rules and healthy debates, it should be a no holds- barred fact debate. We are waiting to know the organisers before any meaningful debate will happen.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by donphilopus: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Present!
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Bayswater: 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
We have countless people that are ready to stand in for GEJ on one hand and PDP on the other.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by ellechrystal(f): 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
Make I sidon look something today. Na look I just dey look una.
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
hahahahaha!! Aunty Kanwulia,I go dey sideline become supporter. Obiagelli should represent the female folks.

I dey kampe
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by ichidodo: 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
There will no such charade till Buhari presents his certificate.Thank you.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
Those APC e-dogs lack the intellectual alacrity to engage in any productive political discussion. Let them keep the ball rolling

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Bobandgreat: 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
Please, lets have Buhari's certificate then and only then can we have a meaningful debate. As it stands, the almajiri is not qualified.

16 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Rilwayne001: 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
wey firefire and mongidi
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by KanwuliaJara: 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:

Haba. . . you can't be on the side when it comes to APC o!
See your NL boyfriend- FFK dey shoot from all angles o! cheesy
Ngbo? Buhari is from 'DORONGOYARO' town in Niger Republic? grin
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
Obiagelli:

I dey kampe
cheesy cheesy
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Haba. . . you can't be on the side when it comes to APC o!
See your NL boyfriend- FFK dey shoot from all angles o! cheesy
Ngbo? Buhari is from 'DORONGOYARO' town in Niger Republic? grin
Buhari is a Nigerian. We have heards so many lies about Buhari by PDP just to discredit him. FFK should prove Buhari is not a Nigerian instead of the false accusations.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Brahms(m): 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
They will chicken out! Trust me!
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by owobokiri(m): 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
At the risk of sounding a lirrle arrogant, let me state in categorical terms that it amounts to an exercise in futulity for any sensible intelligent poster here to go down to the gutter level of some of the APC e-urchins who seem not to see the insult in luring proven intellectuals into a debate with some blind supporters of one phantom General with fake WASC results! Plsss DECORUM! Debate is for euqals not for academic inferiors masquerading as the new messiahs. . We are still on the certificate though. He must provide it or be disqualified.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by DeviIhimself: 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:

Because you're too dumb to reason facts

Block head

10 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by KanwuliaJara: 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
Buhari is a Nigerian. We have heards so many lies about Buhari by PDP just to discredit him. FFK should prove Buhari is not a Nigerian instead of the false accusations.

Haaaaaaaaaaaa
We still dey bato for Cambridge-WASCC 'safiticate'. . . Birth 'SAFTIKATE' go dey for h-inside tortoise nyansh ooooooooh!!!
Abeg. . . .make we lef all 'safitikate' matas for now!!!! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Brahms(m): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
JudismphD:
Those APC e-dogs lack the intellectual alacrity to engage in productivity political discussion. Let them keep the ball rolling

Why not battle them first? sad
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by BokoHaramm: 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
owobokiri:
GBAM

8 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Haaaaaaaaaaaa
We still dey bato for 'safiticate'. . . Birth 'SAFTIKATE' go dey for h-inside tortoise nyansh ooooooooh!!!
Abeg. . . .make we lef all 'safitikate' matas for now!!!! cheesy
The certificate matter has been settled. FFK should come up with another lies. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Kennywills7(m): 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
This move is supported
Gej supporters are well equip to face dem
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by EdCure: 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
One thing the TANkids will flee from like Ebola

8 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
Brahms:

they can't engage sane mind either

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
Brahms:

they can't engage sane mind either.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Rikidony(m): 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
AS FOR NOW APC HAS NO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE TILL BUHARI PRESENT HIS CERTIFICATE, LET THE DEBATE WAIT TILL THEN

8 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
owobokiri:
Chicken cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Brahms(m): 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
With the likes of;

Egift, Omenka, Cleverly, Barcanista, Donphilopus, EdCure, Pendy79

Obiagelli and Berem

And them Boss; MacLatunji and Mynd44

VS

Sincere9gerian, Altwireless, IchiDodo, Mogidi, Anonimi, Ceo4eva, Idumuose

FreeGlobe and

And them Boss; Seun and Ngwakwe

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by DeviIhimself: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
We don't debate with faceless people if you guys want real debate select your best candidates and meet us on channels tv.

The Devil himself said so

Signed by General Bloodykiller

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by EdCure: 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
owobokiri:
Admitting that you have no points to present and accepting an early defeat does not require these much verbiage.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Plotting To Remove Osinbajo / Nigerian Navy Special Forces On Airborne Training (photos) / CNN Reacts To #TheAtikuPlan, Snub Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.