Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate (6472 Views)

Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide / APC To Challenge PDP - TB Joshua In 2010 / Why Are PDP Warriors Spreading False Information To Discredit Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Descartes: 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Haba. . . you can't be on the side when it comes to APC o!
See your NL boyfriend- FFK dey shoot from all angles o! cheesy
Ngbo? Buhari is from 'DORONGOYARO' town in Niger Republic? grin
please what does it mean
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by DeviIhimself: 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
Brahms:

Lmao! grin grin So many feeding bottle sùckers here!

Thunder fire your ancestors there

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Yes will only prove that on a square and fair debate with you only.

Oops talking about nuisance i love playing such role.

So here is the catch, face me one on one here on nairaland if you think you're better than me.

Choose the date and time

-Bloodykiller
I will think about it tomorrow.

Goodnight
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Brahms(m): 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Thunder fire your ancestors there

Get the fvck outta my mentions! undecided

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by owobokiri(m): 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
EdCure:

Accept and stand for the debate, you & your team. Then and only then will the enlightened progressive patriots be obliged to elucidate on salient issues.
Here is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to finally jettison your trivial leanings.

Naaaah, we are not going to provide you with the stage to sell this your buhari dog poo as candy... Tell the lanky one to prove he is a qualified candidate by providing the MINIMUM requirements for tbe office he aspires. That should be the starting point.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Brahms(m): 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
ozo13:
grin lately HV not bn seeing d robot temitemi since d day buhari statement of result came out grin

S/He must have been banned for Trolling Spamming. Funny how the clown make the first comment in most threads. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
owobokiri:

Naaaah, we are not going to provide you with the stage to sell this your buhari dog poo as candy... Tell the lanky one to prove he is a qualified candidate by providing the MINIMUM requirements for tbe office he aspires. That should be the starting point.
endorsed. Don't offer them the chance to sell this serial failure because all they will say will be lies upon lies. Lying and forgery is inherent in APC.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by gunuvi(m): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Yes berem listen to me even your highest candidate can't defeat me a free and fair open debate. Do you think am a dunce like you?
That's why it's impossible for anybody to track me outside nairaland because am just HAVING FUN HERE and i love it.
I never take nairaland politics section serious that's why i have hundreds of monikers but my real original moniker which i registered in 2008 is still alive and kicking focused in business/investment and other sections only i don't play with it because it took me years to build a reputable moniker which i used in transaction of business.

But i don't debate on faceless forum with an unknown people it's waste of time.

Even your colleagues knows you're a block head.

Iti mpataka
leave that barren woman alone na.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by DeviIhimself: 11:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
I will think about it tomorrow.

Goodnight

Cool

Am waiting
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by DeviIhimself: 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
Brahms:

Get the fvck outta my mentions! undecided

Sharap your dirty mouth

Olodo
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Brahms(m): 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
Maybe you guys should create a separate Debate for FireFire, DeviIhimself, Customized13, Descartes, DickStardly et al. grin grin

And let Emperor Musiwa be their Judge! grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Descartes: 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
My only concern is the issue of the doctored "Toronto certificates".

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by DeviIhimself: 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
gunuvi:

leave that barren woman alone na.

Hmmmmmmm

Barren kwa? If it's true pls bro it's bad to mock Barren women very very bad because it might be you tomorrow

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Firefire(m): 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
Descartes:
My only concern is the issue of the[b] doctored "Toronto certificates[/b]".

It's so pathetic, people who chant 'CHANGE' are full of corruption and fabrications undecided

God please deliver us from evil people.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by DeviIhimself: 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
Brahms:
Maybe you guys should create a separate Debate for FireFire, DeviIhimself, Customized13, Descartes, DickStardly et al. grin grin

And you think you can win musiwa in a fair debate?

Hopless bastard fellow like you

Anuofia

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Descartes: 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
Brahms:

...and you think I have time to debate with set of people that support a certificate forger. Finally, Tinubu and OBJ have successfully ridiculed and tarnished the image of your "Toronto"General by doctoring an " Oluwale" certificates for him."I will retire Buhari politically"-Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Brahms(m): 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Descartes:
...and you think I have time to debate with set of people that support a certificate forger. Finally, Tinubu and OBJ have successfully ridiculed and tarnished the image of your "Toronto"General by doctoring an " Oluwale" certificates.

Almost funny! sad

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
DeviIhimself:
We don't debate with faceless people if you guys want real debate select your best candidates and meet us on channels tv.

The Devil himself said so

Signed by General Bloodykiller
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Descartes: 11:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
Brahms:

Almost funny! sad
"Wisdom is a function of Humility and indeed the Principle thing-Descartes(NL2014)
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Brahms(m): 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Descartes:
[s]"Wisdom is a function of Humility and indeed the Principle thing-Descartes(NL2014)[/s]

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by kheart(m): 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Am also interested

Na Gmb sure pass but I doubt if gejite ll accept d challenge cos dey act like programed robots.(Cert, illiterate, bla bla)

We the progressives only speak on matters we know we ll win.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Descartes: 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=Brahms post=30074054][/quote]gringringrin
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Remarkable: 12:01am On Jan 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:
wey firefire and mongidi

Wey Buhari's WASSCE certificate

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Remarkable: 12:18am On Jan 24, 2015
not sure why, didn't think you were kidding, but your post somehow made me laugh... maybe its the timing of it or something, but you made me laugh.. ok back to tpic... do you have his certificate? cause that's the first thing your opponent will ask for, and why its taking so long to do the needful...
integralng:
I indicate my interest to participate in the debate.I will like to support the candidacy of General Muhammudu Buhari of the APC
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Capitano1(m): 12:20am On Jan 24, 2015
hmmmm debate, Jona fear that thing pass death itself oo

.SWEAT TOO MUCH
Call now or order now as offer last
It's our job to see you dry
Sweatlock Team UK
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by meforyou1(m): 12:26am On Jan 24, 2015
I am not in PDP though, just support the stable transformation of President Goodluck Jonathan.
I want to take on Obiagelli ONLY on the debate if he or she accepts. No berem, and that ijaw barrow boy. Barcanista should just keep far away

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Ezemust: 12:49am On Jan 24, 2015
Brahms:
With the likes of;

Egift, Omenka, Cleverly, Barcanista, Donphilopus, EdCure, Pendy79

Obiagelli and Berem

And them Boss; MacLatunji and Mynd44

VS

Sincere9gerian, Altwireless, IchiDodo, Mogidi, Anonimi, Ceo4eva, Idumuose

FreeGlobe and

And them Boss; Seun and Ngwakwe
plus Datolee.abi u de fear d guy?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by Ezemust: 1:00am On Jan 24, 2015
Descartes:
please what does it mean
shebi?
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by armadeo(m): 1:08am On Jan 24, 2015
owobokiri post=30072327[s:
]At the risk of sounding a lirrle arrogant, let me state in categorical terms that it amounts to an exercise in futulity for any sensible intelligent poster here to go down to the gutter level of some of the APC e-urchins who seem not to see the insult in luring proven intellectuals into a debate with some blind supporters of one phantom General with fake WASC results! Plsss DECORUM! Debate is for euqals not for academic inferiors masquerading as the new messiahs. . We are still on the certificate though. He must provide it or be disqualified[/s].

Loser talk!!
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by maclatunji: 1:19am On Jan 24, 2015
Sirniyeh:
Few hours after a reputable Nairalander "ACIDIC TALK", who is reknowned in politic section for his articulate, matured and intellectual contributions made an open sensible suggestion for Nairaland political party loyalists or supporters to engage themselves in a political challenge of open debate, no single PDP supporter have painstakingly accepted or welcome the idea.

Meanwhile, a scan through the thread shows that APC-Lead-supporters have welcome, accepted and even challenged all other party faithfuls to come up for a meaningful Nairaland debate as complementary to field campaign their flag bearers embark upon.

Could this failure to accept the debate use to define their motive behind attacking their opponent with all manner of malicious allegations? The answer is left for Nairalanders to judge.

But the most disappointing aspect of it is the negligence of Mr Seun to the thread. Seun and his politics moderators seems not to be concerned to promote the idea to the forefront. However, what Mr Seun refuses to know is that, any serious political debate organises on this Nairaland will make headlines in our National Newspapers following day. And this equally increases his income as many politicians will rush down here to promote their adverts especialy on the no-1 online political forum in Africa.

Will PDP accept the challenge?

I actually like the idea. However, I won't be debating on any such thread.

I chose to post on topics if I feel they are interesting or important enough and I have the time.
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by KanwuliaJara: 1:28am On Jan 24, 2015
Descartes:
please what does it mean

Ngbo. . . .means 'MBOK'? wink
Re: Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate by KanwuliaJara: 1:33am On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
The certificate matter has been settled. FFK should come up with another lies. cheesy cheesy

Have 'patient'!
We still have more than 3 weeks o. . . . the best is yet to come o. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Can't Stand Without South East/igbo- Ben Murray Bruce. / Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) / PDP Chieftain Frowns At Leaders Travelling Abroad To Settle Political Disputes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.